One Night in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
3 Followers

I didn't realize how much a turn-on this was going to be for her. She started moaning and pushing her butt towards me! Wow, this may be easier than I thought it was going to be!

Holding my cock firmly in my hand, I began to press the head of it more firmly at the opening. Jessica just kept moaning and encouraging me on. Next was the moment of truth, I was going to push the head of my cock beyond the opening to her butt. I took a deep breath, rubbed her clit a little, and then......ahhhhhh.....I pushed my cock in! Jessica's eyes immediately popped open and she lifted her head up and pleaded; "Ron, I don't know if you can do this. Oh my God, you are so big. I am afraid it is going to hurt too much".

I calmly said; Jessica, I am just going to stay right where I am, don' worry, if it hurts too much, I will take it out." With that she lowered her head and began to play with her pussy.

Jessica's ass squeezed my cock so tightly, it just made me harder. I wanted to plunge into this tight little ass so badly but I knew that would end things abruptly. So while keeping my cock in her ass, I too began to play with her pussy. Having both of our hands fondling her pussy was a big turn on. Before long Jessica started to get horny all over again. I could tell her focus was moving from her ass to her pussy, so I knew I had a chance here.

As she started to rub her pussy more intensely. I took both of my hands and grabbed each side of her butt. Still sitting on my knees, I began to lightly shake her butt with my hands. This takes a lot of strength, but it made my cock feel so good, that I was willing to do it, no matter what the physical cost.

As I shook her butt, I could tell Jessica was beginning to enjoy it. She was moaning and her butt was relaxing and opening up. I continued to shake her butt, she continued to stroke her pussy, and I sloooooowwwwlllly inched my cock further into her ass. After about five minutes of this sweat was now starting to roll down my forehead into my eyes, but my cock was almost all the way into this fantastic ass of Jessica's.

It was now that I needed to check the waters with her again. I slowly slid my cock out about 3" and then slid it back in about 3". Jessica let out a deep moan.

"Yes, Yes,! It's working, Jessica is liking it. I am going to be able to fuck her with my 9" cock in her ass!" My heart started pounding!

With this I began slowly fucking Jessica in the ass. Each time I plunged I plunged slightly deeper. Jessica was lost on another planet from the sensations she was experiencing. All I could hear from her was; "Oh God yes, yes, ahhhh, yes, yes, ahuhh!!". Her hand continued to rub her pussy faster and faster. With this, I knew I was now home free. I started to plunge my cock all the way in. She screamed with delight. With her legs still resting up on my shoulders, I slipped my knees out from under me so I could get more leverage.

Jessica was still lost in ecstasy. She kept vocalizing some strange guttural sounds like; "Oh, ahh, Oh, ummmha, yeeaaahhh, uhh, Ahhh!".

Now in position to really fuck this tight beautiful ass, I started fucking her roughly. My balls started banging away at her butt. All of my cock was now disappearing into her ass. I was pounding her with everything I had and she was right with me all the way.

I could feel my balls quickly tightening. I knew I couldn't last much longer. The sensations of her tight ass around my cock, watching her now plunge two fingers into her pussy, was just too much for me. But God I didn't want this to end. It was so damn sexy and it felt so incredibly good, I wanted this to last as long as I could.

Right about then Jessica screams out;"Ron, I am going to come!" And with that her ass squeezes my cock and she starts bucking uncontrollably. All of her thrusting and bucking pushed me right over the edge. I suddenly felt the huge surge of a torrent of come shoot right up from my balls through my cock and into Jessica's ass. I came and came and came. My body was convulsing, and I was yelling out; "I am coming too! Oh my God!!!!!!!"

Pause ********************

After I came I collapsed onto Jessica. I was sweaty, I was spent, I was in total ecstasy. Only some hours ago, I was alone in a lounge of the Scribe hotel thinking about how alone and uneventful the evening was. And now, I have just had the most amazing sex with a person, I now feel I have known all my life. Wow! Unfucking-believable!

My swollen cock slowly subsided while still in Jessica's ass. She just laid there completely motionless, totally satisfied. Once I was soft again, I withdrew from her and crawled up beside her and fell asleep. I didn't know the hour, nor did I care; for I was going to hold one of the most amazing women I ever met very close and fall asleep.

Short Pause *******

As the dawn's sunlight began to streak into the room, I slowly opened my eyes trying to remember who I was and where was I. After a few moments the events of last night all began cascading back to me. Wow! If I didn't experience it myself, I would have thought it was a dream concocted by some master soothsayer.

I knew now that my plane was scheduled to leave at 11Am this morning. It was about a 20 minute drive to the airport, and I needed to be there about an hour before the flight. Looking over at the clock, it was showing 6:34AM.

I began lightly kissing Jessica's shoulder, trying to awaken her gently. As I did so, she gently stirred and smiled. I said to her; "Good morning my love. It is morning. Would you like to take a shower? Jessica rolled over and asked me what time it was. I told her and reminded her that my plane flight was at 11AM. She looked up at me and said; "Ron, that was the most incredible and magical night I have ever had. I feel as if I have known you forever".

I replied; "I know. I will never forget this evening we shared in Paris. You are the most amazing and precious woman I have ever met".

We knew we wanted to say more; but realized it was impossible. I could see the thoughts crossing her mind; how could we make this a more regular occurrence?" But we both realized we each had separate lives, with separate careers, thousands of miles apart. Though we shared much, all we would ever have together, is one night in Paris.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
Big_Ron
3 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

great story...i wish you spoke a little slower

AudreyHepburnAudreyHepburnover 16 years ago
The Best Audio Story Ever Made: Passion and Love

This is the best made Audio Story on Literotica. I will cherish this story and keep it in my memory. It's so heart-felt, so real, so passionate, coming from a romantic soul that can also heat things up sexually, sensually, and romantically.. It's clearly your best work here. You're the best!

Share this

Similar Stories

Pandora's Box Pt. 01 Strange event changes wifes behaviors.in Loving Wives
Play it by Ear Couple considers broadening their sex life.in Group Sex
For Display Only After years of marriage Mara and Ed find kinky common ground.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Family Shock: Home for the Holiday Girl encounters her boyfriend’s family's incest rituals.in Illustrated
Sister-in-law Fills In Surgery looms so Carol evolves a plan for hubby and sister.in Mature
More Stories