One Night In Waterdeep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't make it a habit to go back to anyone I've been with before. I tend to choose the ones who think the way I do, the ones who aren't after forever."

"I don't want forever. You'll die before I will and aging humans don't turn me on. I'd rather remember you as you are now."

"Then allow me to give you something to remember me by. You know as well as I do this will most likely be our last chance to be together." Nathan had refused to let her go and was now stroking her sides. He hadn't allowed his cock to slip from within her tight sheath. "I thought you wanted me to fuck you. Isn't that what all the teasing was about? Let me show you what you mean to me. Let me make you scream."

Callia let out a moan and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She nipped his ear with her teeth. "Ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh, Nathan, you're so good to me."

He pulled the tip of his cock out of her and replaced it with his fingers. Her juices were flowing freely as his fingers slid in. Her musky scent filled the room as she moaned as he teased her clit. She was a sex bomb getting ready to explode.

"Just imagine how this big thick cock will feel stuffed into your tight pussy, sliding in and out pushing deeper and deeper into you. Is that what you want, Callia? You want my big hard cock to fuck your hungry little pussy. Don't you want me to explore your luscious body and make you my woman?"

"Oh yes... please... fuck me, Nathan... fuck me with your big hard cock...," she groaned, desperately wanting to be his woman.

Nathan pulled his fingers from her pussy, bent his knees, and guided the bulging head of his cock over the juicy slit at the entrance to her womanly treasure. He rubbed up and down her moist folds. She pushed against him as the crown of his cock slid back and forth across her clit.

"Oh... oh yes... ah... ah... fuck me... ohhhhh... nooowwwwww..."

Callia was on the verge of exploding from the stimulation of his thick cock against her clit. She reached down, wrapped her fingers around his hard flesh, and guided him back into her tight pussy lips. At the same time he thrust upward, slowly inching himself into her. Callia let out a groan as he stretched her pussy walls. She bit her lip and fought back a squeal as he broke through her maiden barrier in one bold, ravaging thrust. He pulled out and slammed back into her, driving his cock even deeper up her cunt. Callia screamed and clawed his back. He was so deep within her. Pleasure flooded over her as her pussy convulsed around him.

His hard cock touched every nerve ending inside her pussy. The tightness in her intensified. Her head began to spin as her pussy gripped his cock. Callia bit her lip and started to shake. An explosion unlike any she had ever experienced ripped through her pussy. Callia screamed from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. Nathan's big cock continued to pound into her repeatedly. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth.

Her orgasm didn't stop. Juices streamed down her thighs. Nathan cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms.

Still holding her tight and keeping her impaled on his cock, he moved away from the wall and carried her to the bed. Laying her down, he smacked her bottom and lifted her legs over his shoulders. Then the thrusting began once more. Pinching her nipples, slapping her thighs, stroking her clit, his teasing became relentless.

It was almost too much for Callia to bear. It was almost too intense. Her ill-used pussy was getting the mother of all fuckings, one like she'd never had before from anyone. This must be Nathan's way of showing her what she meant to him. And Callia was enjoying every stroke of it.

She let loose a squeal as another orgasm built within. She called his name and urged him on. More, harder, faster, now, now, NOW!!! His cock jerked within her and she knew he was close.

Returning the favor, she reached up and tweaked both his nipples, eliciting a moan from him.

"Callia..." he murmured, "So close...so hot...so wet..."

"Oh yes... fuck me Nathan... fuck me hard... yeah, right there... oh yes... I love your cock... ooohhhh... fuck me...,"

A few hard pounding thrusts more were all it took to bring both of them to their peaks. Both Callia and Nathan screamed as their orgasms rocked each of their bodies. Callia dug her nails into the flesh of his chest and slammed her hips into his. He mashed against clit, bringing another scream from her lips.

Soaked and sated, Nathan collapsed against her sweat-slicked body. He nuzzled his head between her heaving breasts as he gasped for breath. Neither spoke as seconds ticked by, becoming minutes. Words were unnecessary. Nathan rolled away from her and sprawled across the large bed as his breathing slowed to normal. He glanced over at Callia. He smiled as he noticed her still-shaking body. Her skin held a healthy glow and he knew the after effects of her powerful orgasm were still thrumming through her. A wicked chuckle escaped his lips as he spread her legs once again and attacked her sensitive clit with his tongue. Callia screamed and exploded instantly. He lapped up her juices, savoring the musky pungent flavor. He moaned against her, his hot breathe skimming her lips, as he hardened once more. His cock throbbed.He wanted her again. But there was something else he wanted to do for her.

Stepping from the bed, he reached for the pitcher of cool water and poured some into the bowl. After dipping in a cloth to get it wet, he returned to the bed. Callia watched him with a sultry look in her eyes. She watched as he smoothed the cloth over her thighs. She let out a moan as the cool cloth encountered her still steamy pussy lips. He washed away all traces of blood, sweat and cum, cleaning her thoroughly.

"You're so good to me...," Callia murmured as she watched him wash clean his still hardened cock and balls.

"I love you, Callia. How could I not be good to you?" Nathan dropped the cloth to the floor and slid in between her thighs. "You're my freaky elven goddess. I worship you."

"Ahh, you old charmer, you. I bet you say that to all your elven women." Callia chuckled. "No matter, though, I'm okay with that. I know you well, Nathan love."

Nathan rested his head against her thighs, inhaling her musky scent. Snaking his tongue out, he began licking his way up her thigh and over the juncture of her legs. The first touch of his tongue had her moaning in sweet ecstasy. His tongue danced circles upon her pussy lips before probing inside with a long sweep over her engorged clit. She could feel his hot breath upon her silken folds. Callia let out a blissful squeal as she widened her legs, giving him greater access. He threw her legs over his shoulders and plunged his face into her pussy. His tongue swept along her swollen lips. He slowly licked her puffy lips, tasting the tangy flavor of her sweet pussy juice. Callia moaned and bucked her hips, demanding more. His teasing licks and nips soon turned serious as he captured her swollen clit between his lips and began to suck. He slipped two fingers inside her, curling them upward until he found her sweet spot. His fingers glided over the mass of nerves, sending pulsating spasms racing through her. Callia squealed her pleasure as she arched her back. He soon had her writhing and bucking until her body once again reached its climax.

As she lay shaking from the aftermath of the powerful orgasm, Nathan pulled himself up to cover her body and slid his hardened cock back into her wet pussy. Another squeal slipped from Callia's lips as she wrapped her legs around his narrow hips. Almost immediately he brought her screaming to climax with his deep penetrating thrusts that pulverized her sweet spot. She let out another scream as he hooked her legs back over his shoulders and thrust as deeply as he could. Callia raked her nails down his back and sank her teeth into the hollow of his neck. A low growl escaped Nathan's lips as he buried himself deep. He possessed her fully. There wasn't a spot on her body that didn't quiver or ache with pleasure. She moaned in rapture as his thrusts took on yet a deeper hold, delving, assailing her with rhythmic spasms. Callia screamed once more as another violent orgasm took her. She shook uncontrollably as a blast of searing heat stormed her body, one so potent and demanding that it overwhelmed her. Her feral intensity spurred Nathan on, as he changed the rhythm of his thrusts once more. He felt the pressure building inside him. His own orgasm was close at hand. He pounded into with deep, forceful thrusts, impaling her upon his thick cock. He let out a groan.

"Callia...ohhhhh...yessssss...soooooo goood...soooooo tight...take my cock...take it all...ooooOOOOOOOOOHHHH...AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH... YES... OOH YES I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" His voice rose a few octaves as he barreled away between her thighs, mashing her clit, as he felt her pussy walls contract around his cock.

Her screams of pleasure joined his as their orgasms hit them hard. Nathan groaned as he pumped her pussy full of his cum and felt her hot juices bathe him. He collapsed against her sweaty breasts and gasped for breath.

"You never fail to amaze me, my sweet," he moaned as he rolled onto his back to catch his breath. "I think you've drained me."

"I hope not. I'm not done with you yet," Callia purred.

"Nor I you. Let us rest for a while." Nathan suggested as he cuddled her to him, and gently stroked her body. "I want this night to be perfect in every way."

Nathan held her close as he slowly stroked her soft silky skin. He watched as she closed her eyes and snuggled deeper into his embrace.

The night had only just begun.

To Be Continued...

12