One Night of Lust

Story Info
A bored wife needs something more.
9.6k words
4
104.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo...That feels so good, baby," Sharon said to her husband as he slid his cock pass the outer folds of her moist pussy. She could feel the familiar filling sensation as he eased his way in deeper, treating it as though it was their first time. It took almost an entire minute before he was completely inside of her, his pelvis rubbing against her clit as his cock throbbed inside.

Their eyes met. He leaned down and kissed her pink lips gently. Sharon felt the cock inside her pussy begin to slide out as her husband raised his hips until only the head remained in her. Their kiss broke while their eyes remained locked on one another's.

"Don't tease me," she cried. "I need this."

With that he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy at a steady pace. Each stroke filled her as it had the first time they made love. She loved the way his shaft touched her inner walls. He knew what she liked and enjoyed giving it to her. He dropped his face between her soft breasts and began to kiss all over her right tit. His mouth soon found her nipple and immediately trapped it between his lips. The hard bud was teased by his tongue for a moment before he lightly nibbled it with his teeth.

"Damn that's good," Sharon moaned. "You know just what to do to me. Don't stop."

He continued to fuck Sharon's pussy as he switched his attention to her other breast. This time, instead of taking the nipple between his lips, he lightly traced the outline of her bud with the tip of his tongue. Sharon writhed beneath her husband. His hard cock did not miss a beat as he gradually increased his tempo.

Sharon's heart began to beat faster. Her breasts were always sensitive during sex and her pussy was already flooding from her husband's stimulations. With each down-stroke of his cock came contact to her burning clit. She was loving every second of their lovemaking. She always wanted it to last forever, but the familiar pre-orgasmic tingle was reminding her it would not.

Sharon thought back to what had lead to this sexual event with her husband. She had gone out with some friends after work that day. A few drinks normally got her moist between the legs and this time was no exception. After the third round the bartender came by with a drink and placed it in front of Sharon. He explained it had been sent from a young man at the end of the bar. Sharon looked over and saw a typical 21yr-old guy. Decent build with a mop-top hair style and about two beers away from being hammered. He smiled at her and she smiled back while drawing his attention to her wedding ring. He hung his head and she returned to her friends who wasted no time in ragging her and calling her a cougar. She did not pay much attention to their chidings. At 40yrs of age Sharon knew she still had it. Her olive skin was the perfect shade to contrast with her pink lips. Her long brown curly hair hinted at a bit of a wild side. Her long hours at the gym had given her a tight body and great ass. To top it all off, her 5'9" frame was the proud showcase of a firm set of breasts nestled snugly in a 36C bra. She was hot, she knew it, she loved making young men drool, and she was faithful to her husband.

The young guy's interest at the bar changed Sharon from being slightly aroused to full blown horny. This is why she had jumped on her husband when he came home and why he was now on top of her about to give her the orgasm she desperately needed.

"Oh...oh...faster, baby....harder....almost there...," Sharon managed to say between her panting. Her husband redoubled his efforts so as to give her what she wanted.

"Yes...yes...that's sooo good. I'm so close...don't stop...fuck me!"

He was close as well and knew just what to do to make Sharon go over the edge. Her husband raised his head off her breast and heard her whimper as he did so. With a little bit of effort he was able to raise her hips off the bed as he got on his knees. He moved her legs onto his shoulders and continued to fuck her sloshing pussy as some of her juices spilled out and dripped down onto the bed. He kept his pace while he reached down and took a breast in each hand. His grip was gentle but firm as he began to massage her tits. Her panting increased as her orgasm built deep within her. His fingers found their way to her nipples and quickly pinched them.

"Ahh, fuck!" Sharon cried out as a shock of pain/pleasure ripped through her body. Her husband began to lightly twist and pull on the nipples clamped between his fingers. Sharon could not hold back anymore. The dam broke inside her and her juices flowed over her husband's cock.

"I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnngggg!!!" was all Sharon could say as the orgasm she had needed since being at the bar finally found her. Her pussy tightened around her husband's cock and he soon followed his wife's lead. Sharon felt the dick inside of her spasm and shoot warm ropes of cum into her core. The warm and full feeling of having her husband's cum inside her sparked another mini-orgasm and kept her juices flowing out of her and onto the bed.

When they both came down from the rush Sharon's husband slipped his softening cock from her pussy and cuddled with his wife.

**********

"I always hate when you have to go away on business like this," said Sharon's husband while they stood in the terminal of the airport.

"Me too. But it will only be for a few days. I love you."

"I love you too," he replied and leaned in to kiss her goodbye. She met his lips and they embraced. Their tongues soon found each other and their simple goodbye kiss was quickly turning into a steamy public make out session. Before they both lost control Sharon broke away.

"Save something for when I come back," she said as she picked up her bag and headed down the ramp. Soon she was out of his sight and on board the plane.

Sharon settled into her first class seat. She had placed her carry-on in the overhead bin and began to browse one of the in-flight magazines in front of her. The plane soon took off and before she knew it the flight attendants were serving a meal. The meal was the typical grade dog food served on an airline. The only thing that made it palatable was the amount of liquor available to her as a first class passenger.

The alcohol began to have its usual effect on her. Sharon could feel a slight dampness between her legs. Knowing her husband would not be available to her for the next couple of days she tried to take her mind off of her arousal. She plugged her earphones into the port and tried to watch the movie. It was useless. The movie was not very good which gave her mind and her eyes an opportunity to wander. Sharon began to scan the seats around her and soon found a passenger of interest.

He was another young man, probably in his early twenties. He had a nice build to him with what looked like strong arms and a tight mid-section. He was wearing a polo shirt and a pair of khaki pants. Sharon's eyes examined him from head to toe as best they could from her position. She saw the crotch of his pants had bunched up due to him being seated. She immediately began to wonder if it was the pants or his young dick that had truly caused the bulge to form. Her imagination soon ran wild with images of his tight, young, naked body standing before her. It was not long before she was completely lost in a fantasy.

Sharon did not realize she had closed her eyes as a scene unfolded in her mind. She imagined exchanging glances with the young man and giving him a look that told him she wanted him. She would get up and go to the bathroom and he would follow soon after her. They both would stand less than an inch apart in the tiny closet, not saying a word. In no time their lips would meet and they would share a passionate kiss. Would it be Sharon or the young man who initiated it? She did not know and did not want to muddy up her fantasy with such details. She pictured her blouse being unbutton just enough for him to slip his hand inside and cup one of her bra-clad breasts. He would squeeze it. She knew he would. There would be no way he would not want to squeeze it once he found how firm it felt in his hand. His fondling would cause her to moan into his mouth as their tongues danced together.

Sharon imagined her own hands unzipping his pants before reaching in to find the young man's hard cock. Would it be long? Would it be thick? She did not care. It was not about the size of his equipment. It was about being fucked by a stranger. It was about the thrill of possibly getting caught. She would pull his cock out of his pants and stroke it while they kissed and he squeezed her breast.

The young man would be fully hard in no time. He would break their kiss and spin her around so as to make her face away from him. Sharon would know what he wanted. She would allow her skirt to fall to the floor, her panty covered ass finally revealed to his eyes. He would drop his pants and shorts to his knees. His hand would rub her ass through her panties before grabbing the waistband and forcefully pulling them down just below her thighs. He would take his cock in his hand, line the head up with her dripping pussy, and firmly slide inside of her.

Sharon imagined herself leaning forward and placing both hands on the wall in front of her in an effort to maintain her balance. The nameless young man would immediately begin to pound in and out of her pussy. Her fantasy was so vivid she could clearly hear the slapping of flesh as her ass would meet his thighs when he bottomed out on every single stroke. He would take one hand off of her smooth hips and reach under her blouse to pull one of her bra cups down and expose the skin of her breast to the air and his hand. His palm would cup her breast and his thumb would brush over her erect nipple. His powerful strokes would quicken as he approached the point of no return. Sharon would be close too and would begin to shove her ass back into him as he slid his cock into her.

Being young, he was most likely inexperienced and she imagined him cumming first. She would feel the pulsing of his cock inside her wet pussy as his young balls shot a large load deep into her depths. His orgasm would cause him to pull her as far onto his cock as possible while squeezing hard on her breast. This would be the moment she would cum. Her pussy walls would contract around his young cock, milking it for all the cum it had. Her warm juices would flow over his tool in a never ending torrent of orgasmic force. When it was over he would lean over her shoulder, his cock softening in her pussy, and turn her head to give her one last kiss before they cleaned up and went back to their seats.

Sharon opened her eyes and looked around the first class cabin. Everyone seemed to be acting normally, completely unaware of the wild adulterous scene which had just played out in her mind. When she convinced herself no one knew what she had dreamt about she noticed three things about herself. First, she was breathing very heavily. Second, she had begun to perspire through her chest. And third, she was about to soak through her panties with the moisture being produced from her pussy.

Sharon quickly got up out of her seat and headed toward the restroom. Once inside she locked the door and looked at herself in the mirror. She was completely flushed. She felt as if she was on fire. She turned on the cold water and splashed a little on her face to try and cool down. It did nothing. The heat was not coming from her face. It was fueled by the desire to have a hard dick in her pussy. Sharon realized there was only one thing she could do in a situation like this.

She began to unbutton her blouse and hung it up on the hook attached to the door. Her bra came off next and her hands roamed over the expanse of her busty chest. Her nipples were hard as her own fingertips grazed over the buds. Soon she removed her skirt and panties. Sharon looked in the mirror at her beautiful naked body. She knew why young men lusted after her. How could they not? She saw the dampness on her pussy lips glisten under the light of the restroom. Her hand slide down from her breast, across her stomach, and rested on her folds.

Sharon began to slowly rub the outer areas of her pussy. Within moments her clit came out from under its hood. With each movement of her hand she strummed her clit with her thumb. The electricity-like feeling generated by her actions made her escalate the seriousness of her endeavor. Her index finger found its way inside of her pussy and began to touch all the right places. Her thumb refused to let up on her clit. Her hand was instantly covered in sweet slick stickiness. Her other hand had not left her breasts and switched back and forth between teasing her right and left nipples.

It was not long before Sharon came. The juices which had covered her hand while she played with herself were now pouring out. She pinched her left nipple hard as her orgasm overtook her entire body. She felt her legs begin to quiver. Fearing she would loose her balance, Sharon leaned against the wall and allowed herself to slide down to the floor. Her vision became blurry until her orgasm subsided and she took her hand away from her pussy.

After a few minutes of trying to gain her composure on the floor, Sharon stood up, clean herself up as best as she could, and got dressed. She was satisfied. The effects of her drinks had worn off. She was no longer in need of release and could concentrate on the conference she was flying to. She opened the door of the bathroom and felt her breath catch in her throat. It was the young man she had noticed before. She looked at him and saw his eyes quickly run up and down her body, drinking her in as much as possible.

"Excuse me," she said as she squeezed by him.

She felt her breasts scrape against his chest as she tried to pass in the cramped quarters of the airplane. She could swear she felt something hard rub against her thigh. She returned to her seat. Once she settled in she again noticed a few things about herself. First, she had left her panties in the restroom. Second, she was beginning to become wet again. She knew it was going to be a long two days at the conference.

***********

The first day of the conference seemed to take forever to get through. Lecture after lecture filled the schedule until 8:00pm. Sharon decided to stay in her hotel room and order room service for dinner. She could not believe she was this exhausted from sitting around listening to boring old men talk all day. She wanted nothing more than some hot food, a hot shower, and some sleep so as to be ready for the second day of endless lectures.

Sharon ordered a meal and then shed her clothing to get ready to take a shower. She stood in front of the mirror attached to the bureau against the wall. She slipped off the jacket and hung it up off to the side. Her fingers fumbled with the top button of her blouse but soon popped it open before continuing downward. Sharon's blouse gaped open as she unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. She stepped out of her shiny black heels before pulling her smooth legs out of her slacks and hanging them up with the jacket. She then hung her blouse up on a separate hanger.

Sharon stood in front of the mirror looking at herself wearing nothing but a white lace bra and matching panties. The brightness of the underwear contrasted sexily with her dark skin. She took a moment to examine her scantily clad body. Her toned thighs came out of her panties like smooth spires supporting her body. The expanse of her cleavage reminded her of mountain peaks she had seen during the previous day's flight. Sharon loved her body. She loved her olive skin, her pink lips, and her somewhat wild curly brown hair. She was the embodiment of sex and she knew it.

Sharon placed one hand across the tops of her breasts as her other hand reached behind her to unclasp the bra holding them back. Her own fingertips subconsciously began to press into her tit flesh to feel the firmness that still existed there at 40. While the bra had been unclasped it was still held on her body by the shoulder straps and its cups. Sharon inhaled deeply. The swell of her magnificent chest rose high as she continued to knead the upper portions of her slopes. Finally, she allowed the bra to fall from her body onto the floor. The coolness of the air conditioned hotel room caused her large light brown nipples to become instantly erect. Sharon cupped a breast in each hand, feeling their weight, and with her index fingers began to play with tips of her tits. She noticed her breathing began to quicken as well and her chest started to heave slightly.

A familiar warm wetness slowly started to form on the insides of Sharon's pussy. She could feel the crotch of the lace panties stick to her lips. She dropped one hand down under the waistband of her panties. Immediately her fingers were greeted with a sample of her juices leaking from her pussy. Sharon's palm barely grazed her clit when a sensation of delight traveled up her torso and through the rest of her body. Her mind flashed images of her airplane fantasy fuck. She was just about to slip a finger pass her pussy lips when she came out of her reverie.

Quickly Sharon took her hands away from her body. She felt hot again. Hotter than on the plane. She looked at herself in the mirror again only to find a few beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She was incredibly horny and did not know why. She felt she had to get control of herself or she would never be able to make it through the next day of the conference with dry panties. She grabbed a pair of fresh underwear and a bathrobe and headed into the shower.

The water was set on the cool side in an effort to ebb Sharon's arousal. Once she had stepped out of the shower she felt much more in control. She had just stepped out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel while wearing nothing but a bathrobe and a pair of bikini panties when she heard a knock at the door. Instantly she remembered her dinner order and opened the door.

She was greeted by one of the hottest waiters she thought she had ever seen. He was another young guy much like the one on the plane except a bit shorter and a lot more muscular. He was wearing a white dress shirt, matching black pants and vest, and black dress shoes. The shirt/vest combination accented what she believed had to be an incredibly thick and chiseled chest. His large hands gripped the handle of the dinner cart while the bulging arms they were attached to looked as if they were going to rip through the sleeves of his shirt.

"Hi, did you order room service?" the waiter asked.

Sharon thought a moment before speaking, "Y..yes. Yes, I did. Please come in." Her left hand gripped the front of the robe, preventing anything from being revealed while her right arm extended to show the waiter into the room.

The young man walked pass Sharon and into the room. When she was sure she was out of his peripheral vision, Sharon took a look hard look at the waiter's butt. Though it was encased in the black dress pants, it looked firm enough for her. Images of her painted nails digging into the young man's ass filled Sharon's mind. She almost did not hear him speak after he was in the room.

"Ma'am? Ma'am?"

"Yes? I'm sorry. Did you say something?"

"I asked where you would like me to leave your order."

"Oh, you can just leave it on the table."

She watched him turn and place the various items from the cart onto the table. Her eyes drank his chiseled body in. She stole a glance at his crotch and thought she saw a nice bulge starting to form in the front of his pants. Her thoughts ran wild until she realized he was finished setting the table and was about to leave.

"Will there be anything else?" the waiter asked.

Yea, I'd like to order your cock for dessertwas Sharon's thought. She could not believe that had entered her head. What was wrong with her? Why was she acting like a bitch in heat?