One Night on the Metro

Story Info
Guy finds friendly men on the train.
816 words
3.86
45.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers

"Is this seat taken?" He is shy as he asks me.

"No," go ahead I say adjusting the collar of my white work shirt. He smells good beside me.

"Are you a Steelers fan?"

"Nope, I'm not a football fan at all," I say answering his small talk.

"I didn't think so," he says ogling me with his eyes, "perhaps you a fan of something else?"

I watch his eyes wander to the bulge at his crotch and I feel myself blush. I didn't know that I was that obvious. My mother had told me when I came out of the closet that she always knew, but I'd never been faced with someone putting it so blatantly.

"Just touch it," he begs.

The train is almost completely empty and we are way in the back. I find myself considering it. He is handsome with a rugged charm about him that comes out in his deep brown eye and strong jaw line. I move my hand towards him and he lets out the breath he has been holding. I run my hand along his pants and find him bigger than he appears.

"Put your mouth on it," he whispers starting to unzip his pants, "no one is watching."

He is right. No one is watching and I must admit I'm curious what is underneath the fabric holding him in. I shake my head yes and he unleashes himself. His man hood in one word is perfect. It is long, thick, and cut. I bend myself over and smell the sweat coming of him from a long day's work.

"Don't just stare at it," he prompts.

I encircle it with my mouth rolling my lips over my teeth. He tastes like candy. I can't stop myself as I find a rhythm. Bobbing on his cock I spit and suck until he is leaning back comfortable in his seat.

"You are good," he moans, "I knew you would be."

His hand gently brushes the back of my head as he probes me lower. A mixture of sweat, fabric, and hair greets my nostrils. I'm gentle and rough at the same time. Lost in my own ecstasy, I never notice the train stopping.

"Cock sucker," I hear someone say behind me. I quickly go to remove my head from the lap I'm in, but he holds me down.

"Don't stop," he tells me, "they want to watch."

He is right. The three guys that just joined the train are making themselves comfortable on the seat across from us. I can barely see them but I do notice that they all kind of remind me of him. They are all clean cut and well dressed, but they all have an indescribable edge to them. I continue to suck feeling myself harden at the voyeurs beyond us.

"He is a pro," one says. My eyes have been closed but his words seem closer. My lids shoot open to find another cock in my vicinity.

"Don't be shy the new guy says."

I'm not shy. I grab his cock which is thicker than the one I've been sucking and use spit as lube to begin jacking him off. He moans and so does the guy in my mouth. I feel like I'm on stage giving and Oscar winning performance. I switch between the guys using my hand and mouth like a tool to get them somewhere they've never been before. It is all fun, until I feel the hand sliding down my back and removing my khaki pants. I shudder. I've experimented with guys before, but I've never been penetrated.

"He is shuddering like he is a virgin," the third guy says spitting onto his fingers. I mumble that I am, but he ignores me. When he pushes one finger inside my anus, he gets the picture.

"You are a virgin," he says in shock, "I'm not going to deflower you like this."

I'm gracious and disappointed at the same time. Instead all four men corner me and I become a sucking machine. The first guys cock begins to throb, and I know he is about to cum. I let him. It is a mixture of salt and wetness that I had only half expected. His friends start to do the same covering my mouth and cumming down my throat. I already know I'm going to have a hard time cleaning up. I take my own cock in my hands now as they watch. I begin the dance and they all seem intrigued when I begin to pinch the tip in rhythmic fashion. This is the only way I know how to get off. I cum. The train stops. They exit, but the third guy with his piercing blue eyes looks back at me. I think he is disappointed that he didn't take my ass. Maybe there will be time in the future.

subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers