One Night Only

Story Info
Strangers meet and flirt, erotic adventure ensues.
3.8k words
4.45
21.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the perfect afternoon to be visiting, the sun shining brightly, but a cool breeze keeping the heat down. John wasn't often able to visit, and this time was for one night only, a conference concerning new water quality guidelines was going on today, and ending too late to make the drive home.

Those conferences are always boring though, no matter who they invited as a speaker. So John was playing hooky, sneaking out to spend a couple hours sitting in the cafe down the street from the hotel.

The nice weather was cooperating well with his plan; many of the women out were enjoying the sun. It had been foggy for several days before, and the sunshine was a pleasant break. Short skirts and summer dresses seemed to be the rule; John's eyes were constantly darting from woman to woman.

He found his eye kept going back to one particular woman, a very sexy girl. She looked innocent, her grey skirt not too short, and a black v-neck cashmere sweater topping off her classy look. He noticed her shoes, some very high heels....hmmm....perhaps she's not so innocent after all. No nylons either, just her smooth, bare skin exposed to the world.

She was sitting at a booth with two other women around her age, laughing and smiling, her eyes lighting up the whole room. She had the end seat, facing John, so he was able to keep looking without attracting too much attention.

After the waitress came and took his order, John noticed the pretty girl standing up. Such a tiny thing, barely pushing 5 feet even in those heels. A very nice package, indeed, trim and slim, with long wavy hair past her shoulders. She was headed his way, and suddenly her eyes caught him looking; she smiled at him, and for a moment John thought she even winked. Certainly his tired eyes were playing tricks on him.

She stopped beside him, and leaned over behind him, reaching for a newspaper on the rack next to his table. He couldn't help himself, he turned his head and took a closer look. For an instant, as she bent down, her sweat pulled away from her chest, he caught a glimpse of an ivory camisole, with a pretty lace trim. It seemed as though she hesitated, letting him get his peek, then she stood and walked back to her booth, her ass swaying from side to side with each step she took.

John was pleasantly surprised, this was certainly more interesting than some boring discussion about safer chlorine residuals in the city's water supply. But maybe he was imagining the whole thing. Why would she be interested in him. He's obviously older than her, pushing 40, and while he's stayed in good shape and he's been told he's handsome in a rugged way, certainly she could have her pick of many young suitors.

As she sat down, though, he saw her hand grip the edge of the table. The light reflected brightly off the diamond on her finger, the wedding band shiny right behind it.

"I see" John thought to himself, this lovely lady is already taken; "perhaps she's merely teasing me."

Still, no harm in looking. She was definitely looking back, and as she looked, he noticed that her hand was toying with the hem of her skirt. The polished nails seemed to be pushing it up her thigh, showing more and more of her milky skin.

John looked around, no one else seemed to be watching, and her two companions were engrossed in conversation. She was smiling openly at him now, a playful smirk on those delicious lips, and her fingers continued their climb. The hem of her skirt was mid-thigh now, and John gasped when suddenly her knees spread apart. Not wide open in a slutty way, of course, but open enough that he swore he saw a glimpse of ivory panty. Her knees swayed back and forth, almost as though she were fanning herself. His eyes were riveted to her crotch, trying to get a better look at the treasure hidden there.

His view was blocked when the waitress approached with his drink; he looked up, surprised, his face red with embarrassment from being caught looking. The waitress was oblivious though, noticing nothing. John looked back at the sweet thing showing off for him and saw her laughing to herself, her head nodding, and her finger shaking tsk tsk.

Her friends stood up, she followed; ah well, the show must end. Just before reaching the door, she headed back to the table, her eyes locked with John's the whole way, an invitation clearly in them.

He reacted instantly, standing up and walking to her booth, where she was picking up the paper she left behind. He leaned in quickly, pressing the keycard to his hotel room in her hand.

"Come join me, please" John whispered, "I need to see more of that precious little show. I'm in room 1004."

Almost expecting to get slapped, John stepped back, and the woman merely smiled again, clutched the keycard tightly and walked away.

He watched that tight little ass wiggle again as she walked out the door.

"What an idiot" he thought of himself, knowing he just looked like an old fool.

Downing his drink, he decided it was time to leave, time to walk back to the hotel and try to get the image of that beauty out of his mind. Perhaps a long, cold shower would do the trick.

His hotel was a nice one, only 2 blocks away, overlooking a city park. When he reached his room, he was not surprised to find it empty, his suitcase still on the chair. He walked to the balcony, opening the blinds, letting the sunshine in. He stepped outside, leaning on the railing, watching the pedestrians in the park below. More women walking in short skirts, even some jogging in their tight little shorts, though none could compare to the vision he had seen earlier. The fresh air obviously wasn't calming him down any, time to hit the shower.

Leaving the balcony doors open to enjoy the breeze, he quickly undressed and went into the shower. Though he tried to block out the image of that sweet smile and the quick glimpse of sexy panty, he failed. John's soapy hand lingered on his cock, softly stroking as he re-lived that scene in his head. Finally, frustrated and hard, he turned the shower off and decided to try to take a nap.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, he stepped into his room.

His mouth dropped; laying on his bed was the dark-haired beauty. Her shoes had been kicked off, landing across the room on the chair. Her skirt unzipped and dropped right there by the door. Her sweater had come off just before the bed; it was just like that she lay before him. Ivory cami covering her lovely breasts, though her nipples were poking through. And a matching thong clung tightly to her crotch.

"Hi, I'm Katie" she said with a perky smile. "I thought perhaps you'd like a closer look. I hope you don't mind. After all...you did say please!"

John briefly wondered if he was dreaming, then thought even if he was, it was a dream he hoped would never end.

Her fingers were dancing on her thighs, those painted nails dragging up higher and higher, but this time there was no skirt to interfere. Her tongue darted out, licking her lips just as her finger traced the outline of her swollen bump underneath her panties.

John walked over to the bed, reaching down and grabbing ahold of each ankle. Her skin was incredibly soft and smooth, and he pulled her legs up so her feet touched his chest. He could smell her skin, fresh and clean, his nose rubbing along her toes. His tongue pressed against them, a moan suddenly was heard escaping Katie's throat.

Her finger reached up under her lacy panties, he could see the finger moving, circling, and her chest was rising and falling with each breath she took.

John's fingers were moving too, rubbing her ankles, then her calves, moving her legs closer to her body. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her knee, then dragged his tongue up the back of her thigh.

"Oh God" she murmured, her voice trailing off.

He was hungry now, his tongue making a wet trail on the inside of her thighs. Her legs spread widely, his tongue reached that crease where thigh meets crotch. Her skin was hot there, so close to her treasure. Katie's finger was furiously rubbing underneath the panties, and those panties seemed to cling tightly with the damp heat from within.

John's hand moved to hers, pulling it away, pulling it to his lips, enjoying the salty, musky flavor, his tongue cleaning her finger then letting her hand fall back to the bed. He leaned down further; he could smell her now, her scent a fuel for his hunger. His mouth hovered there, mere inches from her damp pussy, breathing hard. She could feel the heat from his breath and it made her nipples tingle.

His hand pushing panty to the side, the treasure finally revealed. Her swollen lips were shiny with her dew, the little clit standing proudly. John lowered his mouth and let his tongue slowly slide the length of her lips, then back down again.

Another moan could be heard slipping from Katie's mouth.

Her hand reached his hair, fingers becoming tangled in the curls, urging his mouth against her. It was an unnecessary urging, for John had finally had the taste he was craving, and there was nothing that would stop him now.

Lapping at her steamy box, his tongue darting to and fro, he couldn't get enough of her tangy juice. Katie was wetter than she ever remembered, John could barely keep up with the moisture slowly leaking down her legs. It was like a river, a river of passion and lust. His tongue teased her clit, his lips clasping it and pulling, then flicking it again with his tongue. Over and over he teased, her cries were becoming quite loud. He used his fingers on her, slipping one inside her tight pussy, feeling it clenching and grasping. A trickle of her dew made a path down to the crack of her pretty little ass, coating the tight little hole hidden there. His slippery finger circled, teasing her, and as he licked her clit he slipped his finger inside her ass. Hungry for more, he moved his mouth there, his tongue darting out to press against her hole. The wailing moan told him she was enjoying this special treat just as much as he was. Finally, though, she was ready to cum, and her hands tore at his hair, pulling his face back up to her musky box. Flicking fiercely at her clit one more time, he felt Katie's legs wrap around his torso. He could feel her muscles quivering, suddenly his mouth was flooded with it's reward just as her back arched up off the bed, forcing his face tightly against her fiery puss.

And then she pushed his head away, but still keeping her legs around him, resting, catching her breath, starting to recover.

John was sweaty, and happy, and glad with the knowledge that the afternoon was barely beginning.

Katie finally relaxed her grip on John, he moved next to her on the bed, his face, shiny with the wet glaze from his feast, ended up right next to hers. Their lips met, softly, in a first kiss.

"Mmm, I taste good" Katie said with a smile. John laughed and kissed her again; this time their lips lingered a bit longer. As his tongue slipped inside her mouth, he could feel her cheeks closing in with a sucking motion.

Her heart was still pounding, beating against his chest. Her petite frame snuggled closer, his arms encompassing her, in a strong and comforting embrace.

"I know I don't even know you, but when I look into your eyes, I feel as though we're old kindred souls" Katie whispered. "I've never done anyting quite like this before."

This was all new to John as well; he remained quiet, not wanting to break the spell.

Her body felt as though it had melted right into his, her soft and sweaty skin sticking to him. They kissed again, another soft kiss; each felt sparks igniting the fires of passion once more. Her tongue licked his lips, then his cheeks, gathering more of her salty flavor. Her hands were in constant motion, rubbing his back and feeling the muscles in his arms, becoming more familiar with his body.

John was different than any man she'd been with before, taller, thicker, much more rougher and rugged. Yet there was also a sweet gentleness that soothed her heart. Sweet gentleness, sure, but with a fiery edge that awakened a passion she'd kept hidden inside for a very long time.

John himself was a bit confused; though he'd only learned Katie's name 30 minutes ago, there was no denying the comfort he felt as he held her in his arms. No denying the comfort, and no denying the arousal either. Her movements felt so good; she placed her hand in between their bodies, letting it rest on the thick shaft that was pressed against her belly. Her tiny fingers tried to wrap around it, softly stroking as she kissed him once again. Their tongues sparred, each trying to gain entrance to the other's mouth, their teeth knocking together and their breath becoming one.

Katie's pussy had calmed down from it's fuzzy high, her clit no longer throbbing and super-sensitive. She moved her hips to grind against John's body. Perhaps she wasn't quite as sensitive as she was before, but the fire within was burning just as hot, and she felt herself growing damp again. Pushing John onto his back, she took a position on top of him, her wet slit resting on top of his hardened rod.

Lowering her breast to his mouth, she fed him one very stiff nipple, shuddering as his tongue attacked. "What's happening" she thought "why am I throwing myself at this man I don't even know?" Perhaps it was merely the intense pleasure he provided. John's cock felt so good, just rubbing against her, the head pressing against her clit. His mouth was locked on that nipple, like a hungry nursing child. His hands were sliding all over her skin, cupping her smooth ass as she continued her lustful grind. Her hair draped down against him, tickling his chest.

Now it was John's turn to moan, muffled only slightly by the nipple stuffed inside his mouth. Her pussy was steamy and slick, wet and sloppy sounds bouncing from wall to wall as her hips moved even faster. Unable to resist any longer, John bucked his hips, catching Katie by surprise on her downward motion. His cockhead pressed against her swollen lips, then slid in. "Oh God" she grunted, and pushed down even more, her little pussy so full of cock.

He released her nipple, his head dropped back to the bed and his hands tightened their grip on her pert ass. Her pussy was like a treasure box lined with smooth wet velvet. It felt so good sliding up and down his shaft, a perfect fit, the tight flesh stretching just enough to acomidate him. Katie leaned down, now her lips encircled one of his nipples, toying with it, giving one playful bite. Her ass was moving faster too; she was throwing her body against his, trying to force that cock deep inside her.

Her clit was trapped between their bodies, being squeezed and pressed against muscle and bone. Katie could feel the tingle starting to grow again; she knew she was close to cumming again. She raised her head up from his chest and kissed him; no sweet kiss this time, instead a lewd, almost obscene act, driving her tongue deep into his mouth. She's drooling, from her pussy as well as her mouth, and her body starts to shake and quiver.

John's been rubbing her pussy from behind, his fingers are soaking wet, he's been softly squeezing his balls, not wanting to cum just yet. He can tell Katie is close, her need intense. He slides his finger along her ass until it rests against her tiny pucker.

Breaking off their kiss, he uses his other hand to reach up and grab a fistful of hair. Pulling sharply, he forces her head to turn, her ear against his lips. His voice hoarse with desire and his breath heavy, John whispers "you're such a dirty little girl, riding this stranger's cock, surrendering your soul to me." And with those words he slides his slick finger into her ass, so fucking tight.

She groans incoherantly, shaking. She's never felt so full before, full of cock, full of fingers, full of this carnal energy; every nerve in her body is shouting out for release.

And then it comes...

Katie collapsed onto John's chest, breathing so heavily and sweating profusely. He wrapped his arms around her and held her, his hand softly stroking her back.

His cock was still incredibly hard, still deep inside her velvet tunnel. He hadn't cum yet, didn't want to until she was fully recovered. Katie, though, longed to see him satisfied. As her breathing became slower and more normal, she looked up into his eyes, seeing pure desire.

She slowly pulled her body off his, her pussy reluctantly releasing him. John's cock glistened with her juice, shiny in the afternoon sun. Katie stood up, grabbed his hand and led him to the balcony. There was a cushioned chaise lounge there, right next to the railing, long enough for John to relax on, Katie kneeling between his legs.

Katie shivered momentarily when the cool breeze blew on her naked body. Goosebumps grew as she realized that they were both naked, and anyone looking up would be able to see them. She became more excited at this thought, her nipples growing hard again. No one would be able to recognize her, it was her sexy ass that was pointed to the world. The position she was in, her ass in the air and legs slightly parted, it felt so good to feel the wind on the lips of her damp pussy.

She felt very dirty being exposed like this, very slutty; yet she couldn't deny the energizing feeling this wanton lust brought out.

John was leaning back against the cushions, watching her, soaking up her beauty. He smiled as she starting kissing his body, her soft lips a soothing touch. It was finally his time, and he didn't think he'd last much longer.

Her petite hand took ahold of his cock, lining it up with her mouth. Katie's tongue darted out, licking the head of his cock like a lolliepop. She could taste herself, salty and musky, and she could also taste the slippery stuff leaking from his cock. Taking the head into her mouth and using her fingers to stroke the shaft, she swirled her tongue round and round. She was enjoying the mixture of flavors, she popped the head out of her mouth and started licking the shaft, lapping at John's skin like a cat sipping a bowl of milk. Her tongue trailed down to his clean-shaven balls. John moaned, feeling that warm velvet against his skin.

His hand reached out, fingers combing through Katie's hair. His head leaned back and his eyes closed, but this was a sight he wanted to see and never forget. He forced his eyes open and watched her work, watched her tiny tongue licking, her fingers stroking.

She took the tip of his cock into her mouth again, letting him feel the heat from the fires within. Katie felt his cock throbbing, knew he was close. "Please cum for me baby" she purred. It was the look in her eyes that pushed him over the edge. His cocked spurted once, leaving a streak of semen on her cheek and lip. Her eyes opened wide and she captured his cock in her mouth just in time for the second spurt.

"Oh fuck" John cried out, his ass lifting up as he tried to press deeper into her mouth.

Her cheeks caved in as she sucked hard, pulling the third spurt out, swallowing and then taking his cock out and resting it on the tip of her tongue. John came one more time, more gently, the cum pooling on her tongue. Letting his cock slap against his belly, she crawled up his body for a kiss, letting the cum slide from her tongue to his mouth. A long, slow, sloppy kiss ensued, tongues twisting together again, their bodies pressed against one another. Now it was John's turn to catch his breath.

It was time for Katie to go. She'd skipped out on work, but she had to be home before her husband. It wasn't easy to leave John's arms though. Both of them knew this was wrong, but yet it was so right. Katie loved her husband, would still love her husband, and would never leave him. Her family would never understand, she didn't know if she herself would ever understand; but there was no denying the pull she felt for John. It wasn't love, it was more like an animalistic need. Being so naughty and dirty for him had opened up her mind, it had energized her as she'd never been energized before. She knew, now having tasted him, that though she wouldn't see him again soon, she would definitely see him again.

12