One Night, Our Night

Story Info
Two friends break down the barrier between them.
2.5k words
4.14
37.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts the way many romances do, with a boy and a girl. This boy and a girl have known each other for years, but when others pawed and groped at each other they had to remain separate. A wall of force was between them. Neither one knows what caused the wall; perhaps it was self-enforced because of social reasons or just propriety. They each were occupied with other matters. Often they would think of the distance as non-existent but their worlds never really touched. They would stare at and yet through each other, sometimes noticing the other only briefly, other times intensely aware of the other and the space in between. But for just one night, when the lights in the city went out, they felt the wall disappear.

She had gone over to his house to borrow a book. Nothing more. She arrived at his place just as the sun was lighting up the sky with crimsons and purples. She knocked on the door hesitantly. She had been there many times before to just hang out, but usually there were other people too. It was an odd feeling. She knew she was only going to grab the book and leave, but some part of her was thrilled to be able to see him alone. That part of her had her heart beating nervously in her chest before she even touched the door.

He showed up at the door and they said their hellos with a brief hug. She walked into the entry hallway and paused, unsure whether she should go with him to his room or not. He turned and waved her toward him.

"Come on. You can see if there is anything else you want to borrow."

She followed him back and looked over his bookcase. She found the book she wanted and a few others she liked, but only took the one off the shelf.

She turned her head around and caught him watching her, a loving, longing look in his eye. It vanished the moment he realized she was turning around as the wall slide back into place. In that moment she knew he had the same compartmentalized feelings she did.

She said his name slowly and measured out. His eyes slid to hers and locked there as she tried to tell him what she felt. No words came out, but somehow he read the longing in her eyes as well and he stood.

They now knew they both suffered in silence, not speaking of the ache of the wanting that they felt. But on that night they could feel the distance shrinking, the wall crumbling. He walked closer and with that they were overwhelmed by freedom. He could touch her in ways he'd dreamed of forever. She could feel his warmth and breath as the space between them slipped into nothing. And with the space flowing away they paused for just the briefest of moments, for disbelief. Then, they poured together as if broken glasses had collided.

He reached out tenderly, testing the space. The heat off her skin warmed his shaking hand as he reached out to feel her. His fingertips traced up along her side to the back of her neck, sending a thrill all along the way. Then he let it slide naturally to the back of her neck.

She looked up, shocked as he touched her. Their eyes met. He leaned down to meet her lips, which tilt to taste him. A jolt ran through them both. Warm blood flowed to her face and she shuddered in desire.

His other arm firmly wrapped around her waist to bring her in close. She pressed herself against him, flowing with his movements. The sweet, intoxicating feeling of each other's lips chased all other thoughts from their minds. She couldn't help but moan, as his leg just briefly rubbed between her legs, pressing her jeans against her clit.

As she moaned, he pushed her away just long enough to tear her shirt off, snapping her nose on the way. They both laughed between kisses. Her glasses were dropped to the desk and he stared into her brown eyes, unobstructed. Her hands tugged at his shirt and he quickly pulled it over his head. Soon, their kisses became more insistent and their hands moved to unfasten their pants, which flew across the room as soon as they were clear of their bodies.

The moonlight danced off her porcelain skin. Their eyes traced over each other. His mind blanked and he just stood there, staring at her beauty, as if he'd never seen her before. The wall had kept something out of his mind. In that moment with nothing but the moonlight she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Had any other woman existed she wouldn't have stood a chance.

She also was lost in thought for a moment, but recovered faster. She let her eyes roam along his body, amazed that she was there and by the look of awe he had. She rarely thought of herself as an object of desire, but it was plain before her as his desire began to show, not only in his eyes, but also in the flush on his skin and the rise of his manhood.

She moved backward and leaned against the wall in the light, one hand raised to gesture him closer. His heart beat faster. He walked forward in his trance, desperate to be with her. She saw all the insecurities and barriers slip away as he stepped closer and she knew he is completely hers, if just for this night, this moment. She wanted to take advantage of every second they had, so she again beckoned him to her.

"I don't care why we were apart, or how we are together now. But let the rest of the world stop. Let it all burn. Just be here, with me." He barely realized he was speaking. She smiled a soft smile, realizing that he was caught up in his thoughts, and stepped up to stand just in front of him. "I am here." Her hand tentatively moved forward and began running through the hair on his chest. Her eyes follow it, wondering if this moment was actually happening, or just a very vivid imagining.

One of his hands reached out and stroked her neck to draw another moan. The other ran up her thigh, along her hip, and over her breast, before returning the way it came. She felt the electricity as he touched her bare skin and she leaned into his caresses. A blush rose in her chest, barely visible in the bluish light. Her hand trailed along his chest and down his stomach, exploring the plains of him. Their lungs both rasped to draw in faintly heady air.

Her lips beckoned to be kissed again. He sighed and met her lips. They kiss each other without mercy. She bit his lip, then pulled back a little, licking the tip of his tongue. He sighed and closed the gap once more. His hand ran through her labia and danced across her clit. She gasped through the kiss, one knee buckling, his strong arms supporting her. But he wouldn't let her get off quite that easily.

He held her close, his fingers teasing her so near to her climax, but backing off so as to not push her over her edge. She dragged her fingers across his back. Her lips tried to draw his soul out through his mouth. Every time she needed air she pulled back and gasped out loud.

Her moans of pleasure rose to a crescendo as he drew her closer and closer. His cock rubbed firmly against her leg. She pressed against it, hoping to tease him enough to take her. The fingers of his left hand pull along the skin of her hips. He leaned in and locked his mouth on her neck as her hand trailed between them and brushed along his length. He kissed up her neck on both sides, and then nibbled on her ear. And finally whispered "beg for it."

She gasped with the hot breath trailing down her, tingles shot through her spine. She smiled that delicious smile and repeated the gesture: slowly trailing kisses up his neck and along his jaw line. He could barely resist her. Reaching his ear, she said one word, so softly he could barely hear it: "Please." His skin went cold and tingled slightly where she touched him. Her voice shot through him with glee. "Gladly."

He spread her open and pressed himself into her while pressing her against the wall, holding her up with his hands. Her head leaned back as he entered and she gasped and moaned in ecstasy; she gasped against the cold wall and his hot body. The feeling of him inside of her sent lightning all through her body. Shortly after he filled her completely, the first of many orgasms unexpectedly tore through her, and another began building. She pulled him deeper, her legs wrapped around his back for better leverage. His hands drifted across her sides, then one slips to storke her clit. Again their lips met. Her hips thrusting to match his as their passion consumed them.

She rode him till another orgasm washed over her, losing her breath the second time. He remained hard and gently played with her skin while he gave her a minute to recover. His right hand traced around her breast, up her side, and her jawline. Tingles ran through her spine as his lips danced down her neck again.

He pulled out of her a little and pressed back in, rubbing slowly against her g-spot. She clenched her legs together as tight as she could, grasping onto him desperately. "Oh shnikies," she gasped.

He laughed at her attempt to remain proper, then leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss. He pulled out all the way and thrust back in, enjoying the feel of her as his orgasm grew.

He tried to last as long as possible before he was about to explode. Their climaxes became overwhelmingly near. His right leg began to give out. Trickles of sweat slid down their bodies, making them slick as they glided against each other.

Everything seemed to be consumed by her. He couldn't taste anything but her; all he smelled was her scent. Her hair, its faint shampoo. The soap she used to wash her skin. He stared into her eyes, unable to look away. She shifted and sent a thrill through him as his senses were overwhelmed. He only felt her skin against his.

"I'm cumming." He grabbed her right breast and pinched it, driving her ever closer. He saw passion and completeness reflected in her eyes as she pulled him in hard and deep

"Cum with me," she said. They both gasped and died for a brief moment.

They collapsed against the wall, somehow managing to stay on their feet. Wrapped up in each other, they slid to the bed, where they rested in each other's arms, slowly bringing their breathing to normal while trading soft kisses, their hands gently tracing along each other's skin.

He groaned and barely lifted his head to see the clock. "We still have 7 hours until daylight. You up for round 4?" She smiled at him, "Don't think about the time. Just be here with me. The day will sort itself out when it gets here." He responded, "What day?"

His hands went back to her skin, enjoying her softness. He traced down between her legs, seeking her clit again. "I might need a minute to recover," he said. "But let's see what I can do for you." He got up and kissed down her neck, across her breasts, biting her nipples on the way. Then his lips linger on her stomach before finding their way between her legs. She gasped and thrust her legs against him. His tongue tried to penetrate her as far as he could. She enjoyed the slick strength as his tongue caressed her. Her hands ran down her body to play through his hair, doing her best to not pull him in too tightly. Her taste was strong and intoxicating. He felt her fingers and smiled, knowing the effect he had on her.

This night is the first time they've touched, and it's as if they're bodies were made for each other. Her back curled off the bed with the pleasure of his touches. He could feel her move before she actually moved, enjoying the way she arched and shifted. Delicious cold air danced across her clit as he pulled back and breathed out. She gasped and arched as far as she could. She couldn't get enough of him. He seemed to know just where to touch her to send her sky high with pleasure.

His hands went between her legs and spread her open, his thumb running across her clit. Each move sent a new thrill along her spine. And he leaned in again as she moaned. His lips locked on her clit and ran his tongue around it in circles. Again her climax grew from within her.

He pushed her up and over the edge. She cried out as waves of bliss ripped through her. She shifted forward and pulled him up for a deep, passionate kiss of gratitude and desire. Her hands wandered down to his member and slowly encircled it, kindling the life back. She rolled him onto his back and slowly slid down his body.

Her lips kissed a trail across his skin, each spot tingling as the cool breeze brushed across it when her lips were gone. Her tongue glided up his length, and he leaned his head back with the pleasure of it. She flicked her tongue over his tip before wrapping her warm lips around his girth. He shifted to see his length slowly slipping inside of her mouth, before falling back onto the pillows and letting the sensations wash over him.

She used her hands, lips, and tongue in tandem to push him closer and closer to his climax. His balls tightened as she worked him faster and tighter. He moaned out to her, "I am getting so close," as his fingers gripped the sheets. She smirked around him and worked twice as hard, encouraged by the statement. She felt him swell as a jet of warmth filled her mouth. She greedily swallowed it, her tongue milking each drop from him till he was spent. Then she licked him clean and smiled impishly at the accomplishment.

She shifts and moved up his body till she was lying down on top of him. They shared a loving kiss. He was so spent that he barely could wrap her up within his arms again.

They both settled into a warm embrace, recovering from their exploits. Feather-light touches and soft kisses faded into a peaceful slumber with one whom each thought they would never touch. The moonlight caressing their skin and yet holding them within the comfort of its shadows, allowing the tearing down of walls which had little reason to be. The night provided the opportunity for them to realize that it is possible to let someone close and opened up a world of possibilities to explore.