One NIght Stand

Story Info
Lonely wife goes out to get fucked
4.2k words
4.12
180.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was April 1974, Chuck was sitting at the bar on the lobby floor of the Royal Colony Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia having a drink. He was there from the West Coast attending a seminar learning about a new scanning system used in scanning tests in school systems across the country. Chuck was an operations manager for a school forms company. It was shortly after 9:00pm when a nice looking lady about the same age as Chuck walked up and sat down in the bar chair next to him. Chuck wondered if she was a working girl, although she certainly wasn’t dressed like it.

Suddenly she ask, “Are you from out of town?” “Yea”, Chuck said, “West Coast. I’m here for a seminar.” as he sipped on his drink. “I’m here because I wanted to get out of the house,” she said. “My kids are at there grandparents in Florida this week as they are on spring break.” Chuck looked at the ring finger on her left hand and could see the discoloration where her wedding ring had been. “What about your husband?” Chuck asked as he had another sip of his drink. She responded, “I’ve been divorced for almost 2 years now.” Chuck sat there and looked at her for 20 or 30 seconds and then said, “Really. If that’s so then what’s that discoloration on your ring finger? You know what I think,” he said, “I think you want to get Fucked tonight by somebody other than your husband.” She responded, “I’d love to get Fucked. I haven’t been Fucked in years. My husband sticks his dick in, lasts 5 minutes, rolls over and goes to sleep. He’s out of town on business for a couple of days so I decided to see if somebody would Fuck me good.” Chuck looked at her and asked, “What’s your name?” She said softly “Sylvia”. Chuck said, “Come on.” He got up looked at both bills and tossed a 20 on the bar. He took her by the hand and they headed for the door. “Where are we going?” Sylvia asked “My room.” Chuck responded as they got to the elevator bay.

When the elevator opened they stepped in and Chuck hit 21. When the elevator door closed Chuck grabbed her and kissed her hard. Chuck could feel her breasts in his chest and she had a nice firm ass. His cock got semi hard on the short ride to the 21st floor. When the door opened they were still kissing and there was a couple standing there waiting on the elevator. As they stepped off Chuck said, “Good evening.” They walked the short distance to his room and he opened the door. Sylvia stepped in first and Chuck followed and locked the door. He followed her into the center of the room and said, “Turn around.” When she did with her back to him, he unzipped her dress and pulled it from her shoulders letting it puddle at her feet. He unsnapped her bra and tossed it on the chair. “Turn around,” he said. When she did, he took his first good look at her. She was about 5 feet 7 inches, 34c tits, and long slim legs that looked like they ran all the way to her neck with the 4 inch heels she was wearing. She was a very attractive lady that was about to have a very long hard night.

He walked over to her and stripped her cotton panties down over her black thigh highs. As he stood up he dragged his index finger the length of her pussy causing her to shudder. Chuck stripped off his shirt and tossed it on the chair, unbuckled his pants after kicking off his shoes and tossed them over the chair, and stripped off his shorts. Sylvia’s eyes were the size of silver dollars when she gasp, “There’s no way I can take that thing.” Chuck walked over to her and glared as he said, “It’s not a thing bitch, it’s called a cock. Now get down on your knees and suck it, right now.” As Sylvia slowly started to get down on her knees Chuck grabbed her by the hair and shoved her down saying, “When I say right now, I mean instantly if not sooner. If I cum in your mouth you better drink every drop. Now suck, bitch.” As Sylvia tentatively stuck her tongue out he said, “I said suck, not lick. Get the head in your mouth now bitch.” Chucks cock was now a fully erect 10 and 1/2 inches. Sylvia open her mouth and sucked in the head.

Chuck slowly worked his cock into her mouth. He could feel her teeth scraping along his cock because he was so big. After about 5 minutes he had worked almost 6 inches into her mouth and was seeping precum. “How does it taste bitch? Do you like the taste of a cock in your mouth? Answer me bitch!!!!!!” Of course she couldn’t say anything with a mouth full of cock. “:UUUUUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmm” was the only response she made around his cock. Chuck hit the back of the top of her throat a couple of times causing Sylvia to gag. Then he hit the top of her throat and the head of his cock went through. As he worked another 2 inches into her throat he could feel his cock starting to pulse and knew that he was going to cum soon. He still had a handful of Sylvia’s hair. “AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CCCChhhhhrrrriiiisssstttt,” he moaned, “I’m cumming.” Sylvia tried to pull away but he still had a handful of hair and wouldn’t let her. His cock shot 2 ropes of cum into her throat before he pulled it out to the back of her mouth so she could taste his cum. “Don’t you dare miss a drop, bitch. AAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGGoddddddddd that is good bitch!!!,” as his cock continued to pulse jizz into her mouth as she sucked him dry. “That was good slut, now get on the bed,” as he released the hold he had in her hair.

When Sylvia was on the bed Chuck grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge so her ass was on the edge of the bed. He took his index finger and ran it very slowly into her pussy and then pulled it very slowly out flicking her G spot lightly. Her pussy was soaked and he could feel it twitching on his finger. “You like this don’t you bitch. Your cunt is soaked with your juice. What’s the matter bitch, did that big cock make you cum while you were sucking it?” Chuck asked. “Yes it did.” Sylvia replied. He bent over and slowly ran his tongue up her right thigh above the top of her hosiery. When he reached the top just below her pussy he opened his mouth and sucked hard using his teeth lightly to leave a big hickey on her thigh. Sylvia was crying, “ No, no, please stop, no,” and then screaming, “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIIIINNNNGGG,” as he ran his index finger into her cunt and gently messaged her G spot. She was still gasping for air when Chuck did the same thing to her left thigh. “No, please no, please not again,” she cried as he sucked hard on her left thigh leaving an even bigger hickey. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT,” she gasped, “CCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG,” she screamed as Chuck again ran his index finger into her cunt and flicked at her G spot. “You like this don’t you slut? I’ll bet you haven’t cum like this in a long time have you slut?” Sylvia’s eyes were getting heavy as she had cum hard twice inside 10 minutes as she gasp, “No, never cum like this!!” Chuck replied, “We’re just beginning slut.”

Chuck took his thumb and index finger and spread the lips of her pussy wide as he slowly ran his tongue the length of her widely pulsing cunt. “AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh JJJJJJJeeeeeeeeeesssssssssuuuuuuuuusssssssss,” she cried, “SSSSSSooooooooooooo GGGGGGGGGGGooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd,” as she tried to hump her hips and get a little penetration. “NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” she screamed as Chuck sucked on her clit hard. Her clit was ½ inch out of its hood and very enflamed as he bit firmly into it with his teeth while flipping the tip of his tongue back and forth across the end of her clit. “DDDDDDaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnmmnnnn YYYYYYYYooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,” she gasped, “OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGodddddddddddd, CCCCCCCUuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggg AAAgggggggggaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sylvia was ejaculating girl juices as she came very hard. Her pubic hairs were trimmed very nicely to about an inch above the top of her vagina. She was still cumming when Chuck placed his lips about an inch above the hair line and sucked hard using his teeth to create yet another large hickey on her groin. “NNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooo,” she gasped as he again ran his finger into her cunt flicking her G spot causing her to clamp her thighs tight on his hand while raising her ass a foot off the bed as she cried, “CCCCuuuummmiiinnngggg AAAAggggaaaaiiiinnnn. CCCaaannn’tttt SSSStttttoooopppp.” Sylvia was trying to sit up but was to weak from the multiple orgasms. Each time she would try Chuck would flick his finger over her G spot and she would collapse back on the bed. He was laughing at her as he said, “What’s the matter Slut, feel good? You really like this don’t you Bitch? Answer the question, Slut.” Sylvia’s eyes were squeezed shut as she gasped, “Yes, oh yes. LLLLoooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee IIIIIItttttttttttttttttttt. OOOOOOhhhhhhhh CCCCCCCCCCuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!” Sylvia’s body was twitching hard with involuntary muscle spasms as her thighs relaxed. Chuck slowly pulled his finger out of her cunt flicking her G spot 1 last time causing her to groan.

Chuck let her rest a couple of minutes as he got up and walked over to his bag and pulled out a small bottle. He opened it and set it down next to the bed on the night stand. Sylvia said softly, “What’s that for?” Chuck answered, “Your ass Bitch. I’m going to grease it up with this Kama Sutra oil and Fuck it good.” Sylvia gasped, “No, please-“ Chuck cut her off and said, “Shut up Slut, you’ll be begging me to fuck your ass in an hour.” Chuck grabbed her thighs and held them in the air as he ran his tongue 2 inches into her pussy causing her to gasped, “Oh God, what was that?” Chuck was grinning as he pulled his head up and extended his tongue 2 plus inches beyond his lips. “Oh no,” Sylvia cried, “TTTTTooooooooooo SSSSSSSeeeennnnnsssssiiiiittt” was all Chuck heard as her soft thighs clamped tight around his ears as his tongue begin to Fuck her pussy and flick a her G spot. He could feel her cunt squeezing against his tongue as she tried desperately to get her pussy tighter against his lips. He could hear muffled sounds but couldn’t make out what she was saying. After 5 minutes or so Chuck took his index finger and started playing with her asshole. He could feel it spasming against his finger. Sylvia’s girl juices mixed with his saliva were running a river down the crack of her ass. Chuck used the juice to lubricate her ass before he popped his index finger through her wildly squeezing sphincter muscle to the first knuckle. Sylvia’s ass was humping up and down wildly now as she tried to fuck his finger deeper into her ass while trying to keep her pussy thrust tightly against his lips. Every once in while her thighs would release enough for Chuck to hear her gasped, “Good,” or “Wonderful” or “Please” or “No” or “cumming.”

She continued to hump her ass frantically up and down on his fingers as Chuck had now worked a second finger into her asshole. After 15 minutes or so Chuck stopped licking and her thighs released his head. “Oh please,” she gasped, “don’t stop. It feels so good. Oh god I’m still cumming,” she moaned as Chuck pulled his fingers out of her ass. Chuck grabbed her left leg and extended it straight up in the air so her skin was tight as he licked up the back of her thigh to the point were the thigh and cheek of her ass came together. “Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo,” she screamed as he again sucked hard and used his teeth to create another big hickey. “Ppppplllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee,” she screamed as he did the same thing to the back of the other thigh.

Chuck moved her so she was now laying the length of the bed. He was setting on his feet with her ass on his thighs. The head of his fully erect cock was lying about were he had put the hickey on her groin. Sylvia was humping her ass a little as she laid there. “What’s the matter Bitch, is my Slut horny for this cock? You Bitch,” he said, “You’re still cumming.” as he ran his finger in an out of her cunt. “Please put it in. Oh please I need it so bad. I want to feel it in me.” Chuck laughed and said, “It, what’s an it. I don’t know what an it is. Tell me Slut.” Sylvia was breathing hard as she said, “Please, oh please, I want that big hard cock. Please, please Fuck me.” Chuck reached down and and swabbed the head of his cock up and down between the lips of her cunt. “Where do you want it Bitch.” As Sylvia shuddered she begged, “In my cunt, please put it in my in my cunt. I can’t stand any more teasing.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gggggoddddddd,” she cried as Chuck thrust the head of his cock into her pussy and stopped. Her legs snapped around him as she desperately tried to pull her self farther on to his cock. Chuck held her by the hips to keep her where she was. “Cumming already, huh cunt, maybe I should call you a nymphomaniac you like fucking so much Bitch. Here have another 2 inches,” Chuck said as he thrust forward. “Oooooooohhhhhhhh ggggoooooooddd, damn, can’t stop cumming,” she gasped. “Please don’t cum in me. Not on pill, pregnant.” Chuck reached up with both hands and palmed her breasts and nipples. Her nipples were like hard pebbles sticking out ½ inch from her breasts. Chuck was rolling them between his thumb and fore finger when he suddenly squeezed the nipples hard. Then he dug his finger nails into them causing Sylvia to screamweakly, “Ssssttttoooppp,hurts,ccccuuuuummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg.” Her cunt had clamped down hard on Chucks cock when he pinched her nipples. Her clit shot a stream of ejaculate 12 inches onto Chucks stomach as she gasped “ooohhhh GGGoddd, IIIII’mmmm ppppiiiisssssssiiiinnnnggggg.” Sylvia was now riding the light on that fine line between pain and pleasure. “Here, have another 2 inches,” Chuck said as he thrust a little farther into her pussy, “your not pissing bitch, your cumming. Am I in as deep as your husband yet? Answer me Slut!!!!!!!!!!!! She gasped, “Deeper, good, way deeper. He’s only 5 inches. Please, more, want more.”

Chuck leaned forward and sucked the nipple of her left breast into his mouth. As he swabbed it with his tongue he could feel the blood beating through the nipple like a jackhammer. Suddenly he started chewing on her nipple with his teeth, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to hurt. Sylvia’s pussy was incredible as it again clamped tight on Chucks cock. She weakly moaned, “Ooooooohhhhhhhhh Gggggggoddddddd,” as he chewed on her nipple. “Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee, nnnnooooo,” she cried as he did the same to the other nipple. Chuck then took the nipple of her left tit and pulled up hard as he sucked the flesh in at the bottom were the breast were in joined her chest. “Nnnnnooooooooo,” she cried as he again used his teeth to create a large hickey right where her bra would rub. She screamed softly, “Ccccuuuummmmmmmiiiiinnnngggg” when he did the same thing to her right breast. “You’re such a Slut Bitch. You really like this, don’t you Bitch? Have another 2 inches,” Chuck said as he thrust forward again. This time though he ran into and slightly past her cervix which stimulated his already tender cock. “Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,” she cried and then “Pppllleeeaaassseee IIIIII wwwwwaaaaannnnnttttt mmmmmmoooooorrrreeeee,” she gasped as her cunt really started to milk his cock hard. Chuck was about to pull his cock out when she moaned “No, please don’t stop, don’t care, want cum, pregnant,” she gasped. “You bitch, I was about to pull out so you wouldn’t get pregnant. Now your going to get every last drop of jizz you Bitch,” as he drove his cock the full 10 and ½ inches past her cervix and up into her womb.

Sylvia was moaning, “more, more, please Sam, Fuck me hard and deep,” as Chuck was sawing his cock back and forth about 6 inches. Sam must be her husband Chuck thought as he pulled his cock out until just the head was in her pussy. “Please, more,” she begged as he pulled his cock out. “Up on your knees,” he said as he flipped her over on her stomach. Sylvia struggled to get up on her knees as she was so weak from orgasms. “I’m going to Fuck you like the Slut you are Bitch, like a dog,” he said as he ran his cock all the way up into her pussy. “CCCuuuummmiiinnnnggg,” she moaned as she started to saw her cunt back and forth on her pussy. Chuck reached over and took the bottle of Kama Sutra oil of the night stand. Sylvia was having one continuous orgasm. Chuck spread her asshole wide as he dribbled some oil into the hole and shoved his index finger into her asshole. He continued to work her asshole around as he dribbled more oil onto his finger and down into her asshole. “Good, so good,” she moaned as she tried to work his fingers and cock at the same time. ‘AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” he moaned as he slammed his cock back up into her womb as he started to fill her cunt with his sperm. “Damn Sylvia, your good,” as her cunt continued to milk him dry as she move her ass back and forth. Chuck was still half hard when he pulled out of her pussy.

Chuck laid the head of still half hard cock on her asshole and pushed. The head popped in easily past her sphincter muscle which quickly clamped onto the head of his very sensitive cock. “OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Sylvia moaned as she started to work her ass on his cock, “Cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg, cccccccccaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn’ttttttttttttt sssssssssssssttttttttttttoooooooooopppppppp.” Chuck grabbed her ass and held her still ass her ass muscles continued to work on his cock. “What do you want bitch? Tell me or I’ll take it out.” as he started to pull his cock out of her ass. “No, oh no, please, oh please, fuck my ass. Good, so good,” she moaned in between gasps for air. Chuck dribbled some more oil on his cock and slid it back into her ass 6 inches. As he worked it back forth he said, “Can you take it all bitch? Do you want it in deep?” as he started to withdraw again. “Yes,” she gasped, “All, deep, please, oh please deep, good, please,” she begged. “See Slut, I told you you’d be begging for my cock in your ass,” as Chuck slid his cock in 7 then 8 and finally 9 inches. Sylvia was gasping for air and cumming hard when her ass muscles clamped and started to milk his cock hard. She screamed, “CCCCUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG,” when Chuck slammed the last 1 and ½ inches of cock into her hard as he also yelled, “CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGG,” as his cock pulsed wildly in her ass. They both collapsed on the bed totally sated.

When Chuck woke up, he had been dreaming about someone licking and sucking on his cock. As he vaguely started to remember the events of last night he realized his cock was rock hard and there was someone sucking on it. “Oooohhhh Ggggodddd,” he groaned as he looked down and saw Sylvia with his entire 10 and ½ inches in her mouth and throat. “AAAAAAhhhhhhhhh sssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt,” he moaned as she began to massage his nuts gently. “CCCChhhhhrrrrrriiiiiiisssssssttttttt CCCCCCCcuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnngggggg,” he shouted as his cock pulsed twice in her throat, twice in her mouth, and another half dozen times or so as she continued to jack him off and massage his balls. “Hell of a way to wake up,” he said as she licked up the cum that had splashed back onto his chest and stomach as she jacked him off. He looked at the clock and said, “You better cover up or get in the bathroom, room service will be here in a minute with coffee. Sylvia grabbed her clothes and hustled into the bathroom just as there was a knock on the door. Chuck grabbed his pants and went to the door. He signed for the coffee and took the tray over to the table. He could hear the water running in the shower.

Chuck took the pants off and went into the bathroom. Sylvia was washing her face and didn’t see or hear him. He got into the shower behind her and reached around to gently message her breasts. “Oh, they’re so tender but it feels so good. My whole body is vibrating. Oh damn, your going to make me cum again if you keep that up.” Chuck had dropped one hand and was gently running his finger up and down the very swollen lips of her pussy. He turned her around and gently kissed and laved her nipple with his tongue. OOOOhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGodddddddd,” she moaned as he did the same thing to the other nipple. Chuck gently kissed the hickeys under her breast and the one just above her pubic hairs as he continued down her body. He had hold both cheeks of her ass as he licked up first one swollen pussy lip and then the other. Sylvia gasped, “Good, so good,” as he flicked her clit with his tongue and “Tender” when he touched her asshhole. “Is Sam your husband,” he asked just before he ran his tongue into her cunt lapping at her G spot. “YYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss,” she gasped as she grabbed his head and held it as tight to her cunt lips as she could. “Cccuuummmmmmiiinnnggg,” she screamed as he poked his finger into her tender asshole to the first knuckle. Sylvia was frantically trying to get more of his finger in her quivering asshole while keeping her pussy pressed tightly against his lips. Sylvia was once again in a state of orgasmic bliss. “Fuck me, please Fuck me,” she gasped. “I want to feel it one more time please, oh please.” Sylvia was coming hard and her clit was ejaculating her girl juices when Chuck stopped. “No,” he said, “get yourself cleaned up then we’re going to have coffee and talk.”

12