One-Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
585 Followers

'She won't be in the mood tonight, I'll bet! So maybe I'll get my chance after all!' She shivered. 'God, I can feel him inside me already!'

We carried on in much the same way as we had the previous evening, with only a few variations. I put my hand under the table to stroke her bare legs, knowing that the man could see me, and Mum held my hand and gazed at me adoringly for his benefit. When we danced she waved her arms above her head, with the obvious result that her dress slid down even more until it seemed to be clinging to her nipples for support – she had enormous aureoles, and their upper arcs peeped out alluringly. Then she gyrated almost in front of him, her hips swaying and her skirt swinging to expose her legs, before turning to face me and throw herself in my arms, grinding her body against me.

Throughout the meal, I noticed that the man constantly refilled his wife's wine glass, and Mum laughed. 'He's making sure she'll sleep well!'

The woman was perspiring heavily, and it wasn't long before she heaved herself to her feet. I saw the man nod to my mother, and then he half supported his wife as they left the restaurant.

My mother could hardly contain her excitement as we, too, left shortly afterwards. We went up to our rooms, and she flung her arms round me and kissed me hard.

'Thank you, darling! Just think – in just a few minutes he'll be – doing it to me!'

I thought about it, all right, as I went to bed, imagining them in the next room. As usual, I was naked under the sheet, and I allowed myself to stroke my throbbing penis, knowing that eventually my mother would come in and tell me all about what they'd done.

Then, much sooner than I expected, the connecting door between our rooms opened, and my mother stood there, her beach robe held loosely around her shoulders, obviously uncaring that I could see that she was naked beneath it. The next thing I noticed was that she was crying, and when she crossed to my bed and sat on the edge I struggled to sit up and put my arm round her.

'Mum – what's wrong?' I asked, and she sobbed and buried her face in my neck.

'After all that – the way he kept looking at me, and the way I – we – teased him, and the things I imagined he do to me ...' She gulped, and I held her close.

'I opened the door to him – I was naked, but he hardly seemed to notice. He just tore his clothes off, and he wouldn't even let me kiss his dick – he just put on a condom, and kissed me clumsily and put his dick in me. It was tiny – not much bigger than my thumb. He - pushed it in me three or four times, and then he came, but I hardly noticed. I wasn't ready, and I was frustrated as hell, and begged him to – do it to me again, but he just put his clothes on and left! I – I didn't know what to do or say ... Christ, he didn't even touch my tits!'

I tightened my arm round her, and my other hand cupped her bare breast inside her robe.

'Like this, Mum?' I said hoarsely.

She lifted her face to look at me, and I kissed her, gently at first, then hungrily, my hand caressing her breast and feeling her nipple stiffen against my palm. She let me kiss her for a moment, then she tried to push me away.

'No – don't, darling – I'm turned on enough already! I know you don't mean it, but ...'

'Who says I don't mean it?' I grunted, and dragged her onto the bed. Her robe slipped off completely, and suddenly she was naked, and staring at me in alarm. I threw back the sheet and rolled on top of her, pinning her down with my body and gripping her wrists and holding them above her head. Then I kissed her again, even more passionately.

Her body arched, and her mouth opened to receive my thrusting tongue. Then she wrenched her head away, gasping for breath. 'No – you mustn't, darling! Stop it! Let me up!'

She was fighting me, but she was fighting herself, too and almost before she finished speaking, her mouth covered mine, and she was kissing me eagerly. Until she broke away again, and again protested, half sobbing as she told me to stop, and then once again kissing me frantically.

She wrenched her head away, squirming under me as she tried to push me off her, but feeling her naked body writhing against me just inflamed me even more.

'No – no, darling! You mustn't!' she cried. I tried to push her legs apart, but she locked them together, still trying to escape, but I gripped both of her slim wrists in one hand, and with the other I slapped her face, hard. She caught her breath, and I remembered the things she told me so often: 'sometimes I like a man to be rough with me ...'

She seemed to be shocked, and this time I was able to force her legs apart, and then I pushed my rigid cock into her, and she cried out. OK, I admit it – I raped her. I wasn't proud of it, and I knew that I was destroying the trust between us, but at that moment I didn't care.

My dick slid into her easily, and I felt how wet she was. I ignored the terrified look in her eyes, and concentrated on the feel of my cock deep inside my mother's vagina. It was an unbelievable sensation, and I felt my penis lengthening and swelling even more. My mother felt it, too, and despite herself she pushed herself to meet it.

I roughly ground the palm of my hand over her breasts and down over her soft belly, sinking my fingers into her yielding flesh – I tried to kiss her, but she turned her head aside, but I gripped her jaw and covered her mouth with mine, forcing my tongue between her teeth.

I started to fuck her with slow, deep thrusts – abruptly I recalled how often she'd tantalised me with tales of what men had done to her, and the sight and sometimes feel of her near-naked body, and that subconsciously I'd wanted to fuck her for years, and now I was doing it.

My mother was still in turmoil, sometimes trying to fight me off, and the next moment matching my movements and grinding her body against me. I don't know how long I fucked her, but she began to gasp, and then she shuddered against me as an orgasm swept through her. Her skin was wet with perspiration, and still I kept fucking her. I realised that I no longer needed to hold her down, and I used both hands on her body, and then her legs were up on my shoulders as she tried to force me deeper into her. I turned my head to kiss her legs, and she clung to me, raising her head and offering her mouth to me.

And then, almost without warning, I came. I'd been on the brink for a long time, until suddenly I ejaculated into her. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before – it almost felt like a punch in the groin, and for a moment I thought I'd ruptured myself or burst a blood vessel.

My semen spurted into my mother explosively, and a scream started to bubble in her throat. I covered her mouth with my hand, and she sank her teeth into it, arching beneath me and forcing herself against me as my semen pumped into her. It seemed like a never-ending stream, almost as if I was pissing in her – perhaps I was, I don't know.

She started to mumble 'No, no ...' as the realisation of what was happening came to her, and once again she feebly attempted to push me away, her body trembling violently. I tried to kiss her, but she fought me off, her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow, and then she jerked away from me and my softening cock slipped out of her.

My mother tried to get up, but I grabbed her wrist and hauled her across my lap, twisting her arm up behind her back, and I started to spank her. Her soft bottom quivered with every stroke, and soon it was glowing bright red. We were both breathing hard, and my mother was still slippery with perspiration when I finally released her.

I dragged her up and kissed her unresisting lips, running my hand over her body, and then I gripped her head and forced it down to my groin. What was it she had said? 'I love having a man's cock in my mouth ...'

She proved it immediately – first she frantically licked and kissed my hardening cock, and then she guided it into her mouth and began sucking it hungrily. I suddenly thought of how I must have sucked at her nipples just like that when I was a baby, and I slipped my hand down to knead her naked breasts, tugging at her nipples and rolling them between my forefinger and thumb and feeling them stiffen to my touch. Mum was rubbing my cock as she sucked it, and her other hand began caressing my balls, her eyes closed.

It was an incredible feeling, having my cock in my mother's mouth – a very experienced mouth, that was driving me crazy. All too soon, I lost control, and he cheeks hollowed as she sucked my semen, gulping greedily as she swallowed it. Inevitably, my erection diminished, but my mother kept working on me – in a surprisingly short time, I'd recovered, and she clambered on top of me to take my cock in her vagina.

She started to fuck me, rising and falling slowly at first, then gradually speeding up, leaning forward so that I could suck her breasts. This time it took me longer to come, and my mother was moaning, her perspiring body shuddering with her orgasm as my hands roved over her, until again I ejaculated into her, my semen spurting up to flood her vagina.

She gave a little scream, and collapsed onto me, her fingers digging into my shoulders, and I held her until she eventually rolled off me. My arm was around her, holding her to me, while my other hand stroked her face before fondling her damp breast.

She smiled at me weakly, her eyes dull with sex, and her fingers found my limp cock. 'Let's rest for a bit, darling – we've got all night, and there's lots of things I want you to do to me,' she murmured.

I felt guilty about the things I'd done to her already. 'Mum – I'm sorry I – I raped you like that,' I said, 'but I couldn't help it. I wanted you so badly ... and I'm sorry it turned out so badly with your boyfriend.'

My mother snuggled against me. 'I loved you raping me. And I've forgotten about him already. He was only going to be a one-night stand, but now we've got each other for a lifetime!'

parabolus
parabolus
585 Followers
12