One Night Stand

Story Info
"This can't be good," she whispered to herself...
751 words
3.49
15.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This can't be good," she whispered to herself finding a second driver's license in his wallet. Her initial plan was to grab a twenty and pick up some coffee, but when she saw how much cash he was carrying she got curious. When she found a third driver's license with Dwayne's... Isaac's, or Raymond's picture on it she was certain this wasn't good.

Not good, but the night before was different, Jane thought, carefully putting his wallet back together. Remembering the excitement she felt sliding the key card into the door, the key card he had left her as he confidently paid the waiter from a thick wad of cash he pulled from his pocket. The key card she had slipped into her back pocket when she finally decided to accept his offer and head up to his room.

This wasn't her, normally she'd never consider going to a friend's or acquaintance's room much less a complete stranger's. The two times she had slept with a man it was only after they had dated for nearly a year in the first case and four months in the other. Suddenly she found herself at the door of a man she had just met an hour ago.

Of course she had difficulty getting the card into the lock properly, inserting it upside down and then backwards. She was about to give up when the door opened.

"I have hell with those locks too," the rough looking man said. "Come on in, I'm glad you decided to accept my offer."

"I'm not sure I should be here. I don't normally do this sort of thing... I mean we just..."

"It's okay, we can just talk if you like. Would you like a drink?" he said moving over to the mini-bar. "Looks like we have wine, several different beers or something harder. I've got plenty of ice."

"No I think perhaps I've had too much already."

"Okay, why don't you sit down?"

He was charming, just like earlier in the bar and though he wasn't attractive to her she felt oddly drawn to him. Normally attracted to clean-shaven, blue-eyed, blond men she noted this man had brown eyes, dark hair and a two-day stubble. There were a few light streaks of gray along his temples and down into his beard.

She sat down in a nearby chair, crossing her legs at the knees. The chain on her purse jingled as she nervously l put her bag on the floor. Immediately she felt his hands on her shoulders, gently massaging.

"Relax, you are so tight."

"It's just I don't normally..."

"Shhh," he said moving to her side. He leaned over and kissed her moving with such a confidence that it seem only natural for him to rest his hand on her knee as he eased his tongue into her mouth. Before she knew what was happening she lifted her hips as his hands grabbed the elastic of her pantyhose and pulled it off of her.

In just moments she went from thinking about the streaks of gray in his beard to feeling the light chafe of it against her inner thighs. Opening her legs wider, she gasped as his tongue opened her and plunged inside. She leaned back and enjoyed the sensation as he moved his tongue up to her clit and slipped his fingers into her wet pussy.

She came twice before he took her hands and stood her up, swiftly undressing her before leading her to the bed. She then watched between her outspread legs as he pulled off his clothes and placed them neatly on the chair. His cock was smaller than she anticipated but once she took it and guided it into her pussy she didn't think of the size again.

She came two or three times more before feeling him grasp her and plunge deep inside her as he came. They remained entwined until they fell asleep. When she awoke she wanted to do it again but he was sleeping so soundly she decided upon getting some coffee.

Now, after finding all the different IDs she decided to grab her purse instead. She slipped out the door but was suddenly grabbed by a man who covered her mouth and dragged her to the elevator. Looking back she watched two other men open the door and rush inside. Once inside the elevator the man showed her his badge. Just as the elevator headed down she heard the dull thump of gunshots.