One Night With Arnold

Story Info
Me, my girlfriend, & Arnold Schwarzenegger.
2.6k words
4.22
37.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" my best friend Jenna gasped, looking hard over my shoulder.

"What?" I asked, sitting up quickly and starting to look around.

"Don't look!" Jenna hissed at me, dropping her head down.

I leaned over and sent her an inquiring look.

"Don't look now, but Arnold Schwarzenegger is sitting at the table behind you!" Jenna whispered.

"Really?" I asked, wanting more than anything to look for myself.

"Yes, really!" she exclaimed, kicking me slightly under the table in her excitement.

"Well, if it really is Arnold, then he is used to being stared at." That said, I sat up and took a quick glance over my shoulder. And sure enough Arnold Schwarzenegger was sitting at the table behind me, and he caught me looking at him. I turned back around quickly and giggled.

Jenna and I had graduated high school a month before and had moved out to Los Angeles to attend UCLA. We had stopped in at The Palms restaurant just to say we did it. We were having iced tea and sharing a sandwich for lunch since the prices were outrageous.

"I am going to go over and say hello." I announced, standing up. Jenna, I am sure, would have tried to stop me but she was too shocked at my audacious behavior to say or do anything before I was up out of my seat and standing at the next table.

"Hello!" I said, smiling brightly. Arnold looked up at me, appearing very annoyed at first, but then he seemed to pause, and I could feel his eyes traveling over my voluptuous figure and then making contact with my sparkling green eyes. I was definitely not your typical Hollywood waif, and I guess he found that intriguing.

"Hello." He said, reaching out to shake my hand. I stood there dumbly for a moment after that, unsure of what to say next. I just smiled again and stammered out something about really enjoying his films. He still had not released my hand.

"It is always good to hear from a fan." Arnold said, smiling up at me. "Would you care to have a seat?"

"Uh...uh...." his fingers were caressing the inside of my wrist now. "I'd be...uh...delighted. But my...uh...friend..." I sort of waved with my free hand to where Jenna sat staring open-mouthed.

"Of course." Arnold said, grinning. "She will join us. And please, call me Arnold." He waved for Jenna to come on over to his table and the waiter brought two more chairs.

"We wouldn't dream of interrupting your lunch." I managed to get out, noting that he was eating by himself.

"You are not interrupting, do not be silly." Arnold replied releasing my hand so I could sink into the chair the waiter had placed behind me.

I'd like to say we chatted about this and that for the next hour, but Jenna and I were not exactly brilliant conversationalists even when speaking with our friends, let alone a Hollywood star. So, Arnold talked and Jenna and I hung on his every word. Finally lunch was over. He insisted on paying our tab as well, and we were profuse in our thanks.

During lunch, he had managed to get out of us that we were new to Los Angeles and that we were going to be studying at UCLA in the fall. As we stood up, I was awed by just how large Arnold was. I am not a short girl; I stand 5' 10" in bare feet. And Arnold towered over me.

He looked down at me and then at Jenna. Jenna is very nearly my complete opposite. She has short blonde hair, while mine is dark and falls to my waist in gentle waves. She is also fairly short, just 5' 2", so I appear to tower over her. I am voluptuous, while in comparison; Jenna has a more boyish figure. Arnold's eyes seemed to light up, as he looked at the contrast the two of us made.

"Now, you will come with me and I will give you a tour of Los Angeles." Arnold said, leading our way out of the restaurant. Jenna and I followed quickly, not once thinking of declining his offer. Arnold paused at the door, waiting for us, while the restaurant owner held the door open. As we reached him, Arnold placed one arm across my shoulders and the other around Jenna's shoulders and led the way to his waiting limousine. I glanced at Jenna as we were handed into the back of the vehicle, and she looked as thrilled as I felt.

We spent the next several hours riding around the city, enjoying the sights and chatting. Arnold plied us with champagne and soon we were chattering like we had known him all our lives. As the afternoon wore on, Arnold asked if we would like to see where he lived. Jenna and I both nodded that we would.

"You have no specific time to be home, I hope?" He asked, leaning back against the plush leather and again devouring us with his eyes. We shook our heads no and giggled. We were single girls on the loose in Los Angeles and it was party time! "Good. I will make sure you get home safely. Bruno, my driver, will take you home later."

Arnold lived high up in the Hollywood Hills, in a house that extended out over a canyon. The view was breathtaking. Jenna and I stood at the gigantic picture windows, watching as the sun sank and the lights slowly flickered on in the city below. Arnold walked up wearing a terrycloth robe and handed us both more champagne.

"I am going swimming. Would you care to join me?" Arnold nodded to the invitingly lit pool to the right of the panoramic windows. Chairs and little dim lights surrounded it. Off to one side was a bubbling Jacuzzi.

"I'd love to." I answered. "But I haven't got a suit."

"You can swim without one, if you wish." Arnold replied, striding toward the sliding glass door. "I often do. There are robes in the guest bathroom if you would like one." He gestured down the hall, to where a light was burning. He stepped through the door and let his robe fall to a nearby chair. He was completely naked underneath. And his body looked like one that should belong to a Greek God. Jenna and I stood there, gaping as he dove into the pool.

"Do you think we should?" Jenna asked, looking at me pleadingly. I was always the aggressive one. Jenna followed my lead in most instances, and I could tell she wanted me to take the lead here as well. I caressed her face and led the way to the guest bathroom, which was just about the size of our entire apartment. Jenna and I had been lovers for nearly a year, and so when I kissed her and began removing her clothes, she did not resist. I caressed her body and then handed her a robe.

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance." I said, quickly stripping out of my clothes and donning a robe. "There is no question of should!" I giggled and dashed from the bathroom with Jenna hot on my heels.

We ran quickly to the pool and I exuberantly tossed my robe onto a chair and dove into the pool. The cool water felt like velvet as it closed around me and I surfaced laughing and grinning from the sheer sensation of it. Arnold was very near where I had surfaced and I swam over to where he was standing in the pool and wrapped my long legs around his narrow hips, clinging to his side.

Arnold, in turn, wrapped an arm around me and turned his head to kiss me. He was a forceful kisser, his tongue diving into my mouth and battling with my tongue. We kissed, biting each other's lips and sucking on each other's tongues.

When we came up for air, I noticed that Jenna had slipped quietly into the pool and was approaching where we stood. She followed my example and clung to Arnold's other side, her legs sliding along mine. He kissed her then, and she gave herself up completely to the kiss, letting her head fall back and Arnold's tongue plunder her mouth.

Without seeming to exert any effort whatsoever, Arnold exited the pool carrying the both of us. He carried us to his bedroom, which was enormous and dominated by a custom-made bed that looked to be the size of two king-size beds together. Arnold set us down on the floor near the foot of the bed and then kissed us both again. Jenna reached for my hand as he kissed her and I moved behind her, supporting her body and caressing her breasts. She moaned into Arnold's mouth as I pinched at her puckered nipples.

Arnold lifted his head to see what I was doing and then raised one eyebrow at me. I grinned and lowered my head to nuzzle at Jenna's neck. She moaned again, thrusting her body against Arnold's where he stood next to her.

"Ahhh...lovely." Arnold whispered, smiling and moving away from us then sinking down into a nearby chair. I pulled Jenna to her knees and the two of us crawled toward Arnold. His cock was hard and poked up from his thatch of pubic hair. It looked inviting; not enormous, but neither was it too small.

Kneeling on either side of Arnold, Jenna and I licked and sucked at his rigid tool together, teasing him with our tongues. Arnold reached out and tangled his hands in our hair, groaning as we pleasured him. His cock tasted slightly salty, and a little bit like chlorine from our earlier swim. I lapped at his penis enthusiastically, stopping occasionally to kiss Jenna when our tongues intertwined as we teased Arnold.

Arnold spread his thighs wide and we moved in between his outstretched legs. I licked and sucked at his balls, gently teasing them with my teeth while Jenna applied her tongue and lips to his cockhead. He groaned and his hips bucked slowly under our ministrations.

"Yes, oh yes..." He grunted. Knowing that Jenna had an aversion to swallowing, I moved up to take her place, and Jenna began to nibble at Arnold's balls. I sucked his cock into my mouth, running my tongue along the ridge of his head and flicking at that sensitive spot that all men seem to have. Arnold grunted again, tangling his hands in my hair as his cock began to throb and then spurt down my throat. I swallowed everything he had, and then licked him clean. When his breathing had slowed, I let his still semi-hard cock pop out of my mouth and sat back on my haunches.

"I want to watch you two." Arnold growled, indicating that we should move to the bed. Jenna paled, she was not entirely used to her bisexual status yet. But I simply grinned devilishly and pulled Jenna up onto the bed with me.

I pushed Jenna back and began kissing and sucking her sensitive tits. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Arnold standing at the corner of the bed, watching intently. I sucked harder, and Jenna moaned, arching her back and spreading her legs. I moved my hand to her mound and began to manipulate her very hard clit. Judging by the state of Jenna's excitement, there was more than a touch of exhibitionist in her, even if she was not inclined to admit it.

I rubbed and pinched Jenna's clit while kissing her deeply. As was her wont, Jenna lay there relatively passively, allowing me to manipulate her body to produce the reactions I wanted. Jenna moaned and whimpered as I roughly teased her now-bright-pink nipples. I felt the bed move behind me and heard Arnold whisper in my ear.

"Eat her. I want to see you eat her."

Only too happy to oblige, I moved down the bed and positioned myself between Jenna's legs, stopping briefly to admire her beautiful wet snatch. Sticking my tongue out, I flicked her protruding clit lightly. Jenna moaned and her body shuddered as I teased her clit, coaxing it out to play.

Using the flat of my tongue, I licked Jenna's entire slit from top to bottom and back again, then inserted my tongue in her hot hole. I glanced up as she moaned again, this time louder, to find Arnold teasing Jenna's tits, sucking on them gently. Jenna's body was dwarfed by Arnold's muscular body lying next to hers; she looked nearly as small as a child.

Grinning, I dove further into Jenna's wet snatch, lapping at the copious juices that were leaking from her. She tasted sweet and warm, yet slightly spicy; a little bit like apple cider. I drank from her eagerly, like a man lost in the desert who is suddenly given water. She spread her legs wider, encouraging me with another gush of wetness.

I sucked Jenna's clit into my mouth and she breathed a small scream as her body climbed closer to orgasm. I felt the bed shift again and then Arnold was behind me, pulling my hips up so he could access my wet and throbbing pussy. I felt his cockhead slipping in the juices accumulated there and then he began to slide himself inside my tight cunt.

I moaned into Jenna's mound as Arnold slid all the way up inside me. I could feel my pussy walls clenching and relaxing around his stiff member. Arnold groaned and dug his hands into the flesh of my ass cheeks and I began licking and sucking Jenna's snatch in earnest.

Jenna raised her legs, giving me free access to her body and I slid one finger inside her pussy and began to finger fuck her in the same rhythm that Arnold was fucking me. Slowly in, pause, and then slowly out.

I was gasping and moaning as I tried to maintain enough composure to get my girlfriend off, but Arnold's cock felt so incredible sliding in and out of my wet tunnel that I was facing a very difficult task. Desperate, I slid another finger inside of Jenna and then sucked on her clit, hard. Suddenly, her thighs slammed tight around my head and her body began to writhe as she screamed that she was cumming. Gush after gush of her juices coated my hand as she came, moaning and sobbing my name.

As her orgasm subsided, Arnold began to pound his cock into me. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. His thrusts were stronger than any man I had ever been with, and I could feel the large muscles in his thighs flexing against the backs of my legs as he slammed into me over and over again.

I began to moan and thrust back at him, begging for more; pleading for it harder. Arnold was quick to comply and began to fuck me like a jackhammer, filling me completely as his balls slapped against me with a wet sound.

Jenna had recovered, and moved so her face was under me, and she began to lick my clit and also to lick Arnold's cock where it slid in and out of me. I cried out at this additional stimulation and felt my pussy begin to contract in orgasm. Arnold also cried out, shoving his cock all the way up into my canal and then gripping my ass tight as he spurted into me. I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching as he came, and my pussy throbbed in response, milking his cock of every drop of semen.

We collapsed onto the bed, all of us panting and gently touching one another as if surprised at the intensity of what we had just experienced.

"You will spend the night, yes?" Arnold asked, gathering both of us against his wide chest. "The sunrise is beautiful from up here."