One Night with Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Steve and I quickly stripped off, the girls moved into a sixty-nine position. Carrie was on top of her new blonde friend, and we had a great view of her spreading Lara's long, tanned legs, then dipping her tongue into the delicate pink folds between them. We stood there naked, while Carrie began eagerly sticking her tongue inside Lara's pussy, while looking hungrily up at where we were stroking our cocks.

She looked at Steve: "I want you back in my pussy, big boy."

He moved to the other end of the bed, and without ceremony ploughed his tool back inside Carrie. She screamed with the initial shock, then as she became accustomed to his size relaxed and returned to her task of licking and sucking Lara's clit.

I was feeling a little jealous at this point and was beginning to regret inviting Steve and his enormous cock into our group. I was transfixed by the sight of the three of them on the bed, Carrie's eyes closed, a look of ecstasy on her face as he ploughed in and out of her, changing the angle slightly every time so he touched every part of her, and beneath them both Lara, reaching up to squeeze Carrie's tits, and opening her legs to show me her increasingly wet pussy.

My jealousy dissipated as soon as Carrie took a break from licking Lara's clit to look up at me, holding the American's pussy wide open. I took the hint and jumped onto the bed. Steve slowed down his pumping into Carrie so she could line my cock up at the entrance to Lara's hole, then I pushed forward, sliding deep into the blonde girl's pussy, sinking far into the heat and softness of a new body.

It sounds cheesy but at that point we did all sigh deeply. It felt incredible. I was balls deep inside a beautiful blonde girl who I'd met only half an hour earlier, and inches from where our bodies were joined was the pretty face of an unbelievably gorgeous girl who was getting fucked from behind by the biggest cock I'd seen in real life.

I took one of those moments to thank Literotica for getting me into this situation.

I had a good view of where Steve's shaft was splitting Carrie in two, but I couldn't see what he was doing with it when he pulled it out, glistening with Carrie's juices. I think he was putting it in Lara's mouth but I wasn't sure. This is one of my all-time top fantasies, so I tried it, pulling my soaking wet shaft out of Lara and offering it to Carrie. Unfortunately she wasn't having it. She didn't make a big deal out of it though, just closed her eyes and turned her face away.

I shrugged and pushed it back inside Lara's pussy. It wasn't too bad a consolation.

We were all fucking slowly, keeping a steady pace, all revelling in the sensations coursing through our bodies. I was also trying not to cum. I could feel my balls swollen and tight to my body. They were ready to explode, but I wanted to hold back. I didn't want this experience to end. Luckily I'd already cum twice that day so I could hold back.

Steve though wasn't able to. Both girls had had about two or three orgasms already in that room and when they came together, both tensing up, their cries becoming more high pitched, he shouted that he was cumming, pulled his cock out of Carrie, and sprayed his jizz all over her back. As he did he let out a stream of swearwords, calling them dirty little fuckers, filthy fucking bitches, and fucking gorgeous cock suckers. I gritted my teeth and carried on slowly grinding in and out of Lara while I watched the white cum run down Carrie's firm asscheeks to pool on her back, and Steve angle his cock downwards, presumably for Lara to suck it clean.

Lucky bastard I thought for a second, until Carrie moved up to kiss me on the lips, then whispered in my ear: "I want you to fuck my ass now."

I pulled out of Lara immediately, my purple prick springing up hard as a board and throbbing with the prospect of getting inside Carrie's juicy ass.

As Carrie raised up to whisper in my ear, the cum had run down over her ass and dripped onto Lara's chest. The blonde girl was rubbing it into her golden skin with a blissed out expression on her face.

"We need some lube," said Carrie.

Lara opened her eyes: "Are you going to let him fuck your butt?" She shivered and smiled at Carrie: "You are one dirty little bitch, aren't you?"

"Do you have any?" asked Carrie insistently.

"Sure, hon. Just wait there. I'll go and get some."

She skipped out of the room and in a couple of minutes, during which Carrie and I kissed and I fondled her beautiful breasts, she returned with a tube of lube and a man.

"Here you go, hon," she said, throwing the lube at Carrie. "This is Troy, my hubby. You don't mind if he watches, do you?"

Carrie didn't answer. She was already sliding the lube all over my shaft. I was in heaven, feeling her soft hands glide over my still pulsating prick.

When she was satisfied it was slicked up enough, she turned around and presented her asshole to me. Lara moved next to her, held her asscheeks open, and said: "Well? Don't keep the lady waiting."

Of course I didn't want to be rude, so I lined up my rigid dick at the dark puckered entrance, glanced up at where her head was hanging down, her black, now tousled, hair on the bed, and pushed forwards.

I met resistance and couldn't get inside her. If I'm honest I've not really had much experience of anal sex. I'd just done it once with a girlfriend who had done it loads before and we'd both been really drunk.

Carrie growled in frustration.

Lara said: "You need to push harder, hon. She's one hell of a lot tighter in there."

I didn't want to hurt Carrie, but, like everyone in that club I was soon realising that it paid to do what Lara commanded. So I lined up my cock again and pushed, harder this time.

With a pop I was inside. Just my cockhead. Her ring felt incredibly tight around me, and we both gasped at the sensation.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," said Troy, grinning from ear to ear.

Steve was sitting propped up at the head of the bed, his limp prick resting on his thigh, his eyes intently observing my progress.

I pushed in a half inch further, then pulled back a little.

"Oh God, that hurts," moaned Carrie.

"Stick with it, girl," said Lara. "Go on. Give her some more." She squeezed some more lube out and reached round to rub it over the five or so inches of my cock that weren't inside Carrie.

"Now, go on. Give her some more," she said to me.

I pushed forwards again so I was buried about two inches inside her, then rocked backwards and forwards, trying to stretch her ring, to acclimatise it to my girth. She wasn't saying anything, just rolling her head from side to side and whimpering occasionally. I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure, but it felt fucking amazing to me so I decided to carry on until she told me to stop.

Lara and Troy were either side of me, encouraging me, telling me to push further in, saying how good it looked.

I was getting deeper and deeper inside her, and was now two thirds of the way in. It was so hot and tight, almost every inch of my shaft was being caressed by her tunnel, and it looked so dirty to see me ramming in and out of that forbidden hole.

Eventually, after a good ten minutes like this, I bottomed out in her, my balls resting against her wet pussy lips. Lara had fished out Troy's cock and was now sucking it, while still watching us out of the corner of her eyes. Steve was back to full hardness and was gently running his fist up and down his nine inches. Carrie had stopped whimpering and was silent, so I decided to take it a step further.

I pulled all the way out, then forcefully rammed it back in. Carrie let out a huge scream then shouted at Steve: "Come here you fucking bastard!"

Like a shot he was next to her, feeding her his nine inches.

I pulled out and rammed back in.

"Oh Jesus," said Troy. "That looks fucking hot."

His wife carried on sucking his cock and for a few seconds the only sound was the two girls slurping greedily on the two pricks in their mouths, and me grunting as I ploughed in and out of Carrie's hot, tight ass.

I then moved up, so my legs were either side of Carrie's, angled my dick down a bit and started hammering in and out of her asshole for all I was worth. She tried to keep sucking Steve's cock, but was soon overtaken by orgasm after orgasm, and was shouting out my name, begging me to keep fucking her ass harder and harder.

The only way I was able to keep from cumming was by concentrating completely on the physical effort of my assault on her sphincter. Eventually though I had to slow down. I came to rest inside her, and held myself there, panting, feeling the throbbing of my cock against her walls. She stopped shouting obscenities, her breathing slowed a little and she looked round at me.

I'd almost forgotten how pretty she was.

She smiled at me and said: "I'm so fucking happy we did this."

I reached forward to caress her cheek, my shaft still buried six inches inside her rectum. "Me too," I said, then leant forward to kiss her gently on the lips.

"Hey, mind if I have a go?" said Troy to me.

"No," said Carrie immediately. "He's the only one I want in there. I want him to cum in there now."

I tried to hold off from cumming right away at this news. Troy looked a little deflated, then turned to his wife. "You wanna give it a go, hon?"

She shook her head. "No," but you lie down and I'll take care of you."

He smiled and lay down on the bed next to Carrie. As Lara positioned herself above his cock, holding it upright so she could slide down onto it, Carrie leaned over and kissed Troy.

When she had slid down to the base of her husband's shaft, Lara reached over to run a hand over Carrie's milky white ass. She slapped it, leaving a red mark, and said to me: "Go on then. Lucky boy. Give her your cum."

Then she leant forward so her long blonde hair fell onto Troy hairy chest and joined him and Carrie in a three-way kiss.

I stayed still, enjoying the sensation of my cock in Carrie's ass, and watched.

Steve, feeling left out, started waving his cock where the three were kissing.

"Fuck off," said Troy, moving his head away. He definitely wasn't bisexual. He lifted his wife's hips and slid out from under her, moving next to me, and lining up his prick so he could fuck his wife from behind.

"No way I'm sucking your cock either, boy," he said to me cheerfully, before sliding deep inside the wet, pink pussy in front of him.

With Troy and I behind them, the two women shared Ste's nine inches between their mouths. At first they passed his massive shaft between their lips, then they both ran their tongues up and down it, kissing when they met at the top, and then they took turns to swap between sucking his head and licking his shaft and balls. He was running his hands through their hair and urging them on.

I paused from grinding in and out of Carrie's juicy asshole to pull out and watched it slowly close up. Then I eased my now painfully hard cock back inside. My balls were full of cum, and I was gritting my teeth, trying to prolong the moment. However, as I felt it rise up in my balls I knew it wasn't far off. I picked up the pace, pushing Carrie's pink tongue up and down Steve's shaft, and driving my cockhead deeper and deeper inside her ass.

I felt my cock swell and explode. We all came at about the same time, filling the room with cries of release. Troy was spraying his jizz all over Lara's pussy, Steve was showering both girls' faces with cum, and I was emptying my balls inside Carrie's ass. I felt spurt after spurt of cum shoot up from my tight balls, along my shaft, and spray out, splashing against the sides of her dark tunnel. I came and I came, feeling my heart pound and my head spin. With a final effort I pulled out of her and shot my last load onto the sides of her open hole. It was a beautiful sight.

We all collapsed onto the bed and lay there for a minute or two catching our breath.

Eventually, Steve got up announcing he was going to get a drink. He thanked us all, saying we should do it again some time.

I lay there for a little while longer, watching my cum leak out of Carrie's asshole and run in streams down the back of her milky white thighs. Lara and Troy started to kiss, then he began stroking her breasts and I watched his cock grow again. Mine was limp and aching. Carrie was lying still, impassively watching the other couple.

When he was at full mast Troy gripped his prick in his hand and said: "So, are you lovely ladies sure you don't want some good American meat inside your butts?"

Carrie groaned: "Definitely not. I'm done."

"Leave the girl alone," said Lara. "Go and get her dress from outside and I'll see if I can't find Jenny to let you fuck her ass."

Troy immediately sprang from the bed and disappeared to find Carrie's clothes. Lara got up, briefly kissing Carrie and me on the lips, and saying: "Thanks guys. That was amazing." Then, still completely naked, she sashayed out of the room.

Carrie turned to smile at me: "It was fucking amazing."

I grinned back: "You're telling me?"

She collapsed back onto the bed: "I am SO fucked."

"I couldn't get it up for anything," I said.

Troy put his head round the door, threw Carrie's clothes on the bed, said: "See you kids soon," and disappeared.

Carrie said: "I'd like to go home now."

I was ready to call it a night too. I don't think I could have got it up if I'd tried.

It was though with regret that I watched Carrie putting on her clothes. I knew that I'd never see her naked again.

Once we were decent, we walked out into the bar. It was quieter than before, with only about half a dozen people sat at the bar. I guessed everyone was in one of the side rooms or had gone home for the night. It was nearly four in the morning after all.

A few of the people at the bar turned to look at us, and I asked Carrie if we should find Lara, Troy and Steve to say goodbye.

"No. Come on," she said. "Let's just get out of here."

It was like she'd already ended the night. In her mind she'd already left that place and gone back to her life as a normal, sensible student.

At the front desk they offered to call us a cab as there wouldn't be any on the streets at this time, but Carrie couldn't wait to be outside. She burst through the doors into the cold night air, and set off towards the city centre. I caught up with her.

"That was amazing, wasn't it?" I said, trying to make conversation.

She nodded.

"I never knew places like that existed."

"Yeah," she said sounding bored.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Look," she said, still striding forward. "Can we not talk?"

I was a bit taken aback by her abruptness. "Ok," I said.

I must have sounded hurt, as she stopped, took a deep breath, then said: "Look, Nick. That was really brilliant. I mean, really, really brilliant. But it's over now, ok? I told you this was a one night thing and I meant it. Like I was saying earlier, my course has just ended, I've got a job in London. I'm leaving Manchester in three days. This was just a one night thing, Nick. "

"I know, I know," I said. "I just thought we could end it being friendly rather than in silence."

"I'm sorry. I just want to go home."

We both looked at the floor. It seemed incredible that less than half an hour earlier I'd been kissing her so tenderly with my cock buried deep inside her asshole. Now there seemed an ocean between us.

"Look," she said, moving forward and taking my hands in her's. "Let's just say goodnight now. You go that way and I'll go this way."

"Will you be all right walking home on your own?"

"Sure. It's nearly light anyway."

She was right. The sky was turning from black to grey and the horizon was now rimmed with the light of a new day.

She moved closer so our bodies were touching. All around us was the stony cold air of a Mancunian dawn, but between our bodies there was warmth.

"Thanks, Nick, for tonight. It was better than I'd ever dared imagine. I'll never forget it. Or you."

She reached up on tiptoes and kissed my lips. I returned the kiss, and for a few seconds we stood there wrapped in each other's arms like lovers.

The she broke away, smiled and with a simple "Goodbye," turned and walked out of my life.

I stood there watching her fade into the distance, and remembering the night. I thought of that quick fuck in the alleyway. I pictured her tied up in the club, all those hands and mouths roaming over her naked body. I remembered her, drenched in sweat, hair tousled and a wild look in her eyes, telling me to cum inside her ass.

She didn't look back once.

I sighed deeply, smiled to myself, and set off for home, already wondering what interesting new offers I would find my in-box.