One Night with Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I had had enough play and wanted to get serious. My dick was aching to be in her asshole.

I looked down at the girl with my dick in her mouth and told her: "Get up on the bed. I want to fuck you doggy style."

"That's my favorite position", she said, climbing up on the mattress and pointing her ass at me.

"Mine too", I said as I got behind her. She wasn't wet but she was open from the pounding I gave her earlier. My dick also had a lot of saliva on it so it went in easier than before. I fucked her a lot slower too. I was saving my hard thrusts for when I was up her ass.

Danielle grabbed a pillow and put her face on it.

When I couldn't stand the wait any longer I asked her: "Do you like it up the ass?"

"I'm not ready for that tonight." She shook her head.

"We've done everything else", I told her. "It'll be a great way to finish the night."

"Some other time, okay? When I'm in the mood for it."

"I've already got plans for us tomorrow night", I countered.

She raised her head and craned around to look at me. "You want to go out again tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, of course." I reached down and held my dick as I backed out of her pussy.

"Oh shit, take it easy, okay?" Her voice was shaky. "You have any lube?" She was scared and I was loving it.

"No, but as wet as you I'm not going to need any." She really was not very wet and it was going to hurt a lot. I was going to love that too.

"I've never had a dick as big as yours in my ass."

"I'll take it easy on you."

"Do it slow." She was almost pleading. "It's been a while since I had anal sex. And stop when I tell you to. It hurts like hell when I'm not ready."

"Spread you butt cheeks", I told her. I was tired of waiting.

With her face pressed to the pillow she reached back and exposed her tender little butt hole. I put my dick head to it and pushed. Danielle was scared and arched her back. Her hole clenched shut.

I had to push hard. I shifted on my knees, took her left hip in my left hand and shoved.

"Oh god", she said into the pillow even though I hadn't made it in. She was tighter than I expected and I leaned my weight into her.

I felt a slight give.

My body moved forward an inch as the head of my dick popped past her ass ring.

"God damn it, stop!" Danielle yelled. She let go of her butt cheeks and squeezed the pillow. "Get it out! Oh fuck, it hurts too much! Get it out!"

I didn't move. The pleasure of being in her ass for the first time coupled with her frantic reaction to the pain was almost too much. If I moved I might come. And I didn't want that to happen yet. I was going to enjoy this.

And I sure as hell was not going to take my dick out of her ass. This was going to be my first experience with anal sex so this dumb bitch was just going to have to deal with it. If she got up and stormed out after I was done with her, then so be it. I did want to see her again but right now right here what mattered was that I was going to fuck her tight little asshole.

"Hush", I told her. "Take it easy."

"You take it easy", she shot back. "That fucking hurts! Take it out!"

On the contrary, I pushed it in farther, another couple of inches. Her snug back tunnel separated with the force of my dick pressing its way in.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! God damn it, that hurts! Get it out!" She raised up by stiffening her arms. Her head came off the pillow.

"Calm down", I said to her.

She shook and was breathing hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.'

"You want to take another hit off that joint?" I asked her.

"I want your dick out of my ass."

I didn't respond or move.

Danielle reached for the joint. She took two deep drags off of it.

"Better?" I held her hips in my hands, ready to start pummeling her asshole.

"Just give me a minute, okay?" She set the joint on the ashtray by the mattress and put her face back on the pillow. "It hurts like hell. You're too fucking big."

"But that's why you love me", I said.

"Not when its back there", she replied, shaking her head.

I reached back to pick up my camera from where I dropped it on the mattress.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voices trembling.

"Relax, I'm just taking some pics while you're resting. Spread it for me."

She held her butt open and I took several pictures of my dick sticking out of her asshole and some of the pained expression on the face that was pushed into the pillow. When I got tired of waiting I pointed the camera at her face and shoved my dick about halfway up her ass in one quick stroke. Her eyes flew open and she gaped her mouth like a fish. She squeaked and I clicked the picture.

I dropped the camera.

"I'm going in", I told her. I grabbed her hips.

"God damn it, that hurts!"

I pushed forward slowly, enjoying the feel of her asshole giving way to my hard cock.

"God damn it shit fuck!"

I went forward in one long stroke until I bottomed out.

"Uh!" Danielle gasped.

I was all the way in and it felt great. Damn, she was tight!

"That's it", I told her. "I'm all the way in."

"God damn it, that hurts", she said, huffing out the words. "I've never had that much dick in my ass."

I pulled it about halfway out and started a forward stroke.

"Oh fuck, take it easy", she pleaded.

I set up a rhythm of short, slow strokes, barely moving my dick in her ass.

"Yank it open", I told her. "Let me see my dick pumping your asshole."

She spread her cheeks all the way apart and I picked up speed a little, enjoying the sight of my dick going forward and back in her butt. Danielle let out low moans and was breathing hard. I was tired of taking baby stroke though. I was eager to pound her ass.

I knocked her hands away from her ass and squeezed her hips. Danielle knew what was coming and she was scared.

"Just don't hurt me too badly, okay?" she pleaded. "And next time we're using lube, lots of it." She gritted her teeth and squeezed the pillow. I was about to start some serious ass pounding and she knew it.

I rammed my hips forward, going from halfway to full in in one drive. Danielle grunted and I pumped her ass hard with my cock in all the way, feeling her being mashed to the pillow with the force of my short but powerful thrusts.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh", she said in time with my thrusts.

I picked up the pace even more and took longer strokes, going almost all the way out and then slamming my dick back in again. I gave in my animal lusts and went to town in her sweet ass. I pumped and pounded and grunted and she cursed.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! God damn it, that hurts! Oh fuck!"

I wore that asshole out, stretching the sides and plumbing it deeper than anybody had before.

"Oh shit fuck! Stop! God damn it, stop!" Danielle pleaded with me. "Stop!"

I ignored her and it became an anal rape. I pumped faster. My dick became a blur as it popped in and out of her asshole.

"Oh shit fuck! Stop!"

I kept pumping and she stopped complaining and took it. She clutched the pillow with her ass in the air and I humped her hole with jackhammer force. My sweat fell on her back as my cock plowed her wrecked asshole.

I hadn't come yet and wasn't close.

I was getting tired though. I slowed down and said: "Fuck, I can't come." I dropped my weight on her, driving my dick all the way in her ass and keeping it there. "I can't fucking come."

Danielle was sweating and breathing hard too. "I wish you would", she said.

"You want to suck me off?" I asked her. "Make me come with your mouth?"

"God, no! Not after it's been in my ass. No way."

Had I just found something that even she wouldn't do? I doubted it. She might not have done it so far, but I had complete confidence in her sluttiness and my powers of persuasion. She would do it sooner or later.

"I'm going to do you missionary for a while", I told her.

"In my ass?"

"Yes."

"Fuck. Okay."

"Unless you want to suck it", I offered. She didn't reply but I could feel her thinking about it.

I backed out of her ass. There were thins streaks of blood on my dick and a thread of blood dribbled out of Danielle's punished asshole. "Hey, wait a minute. Don't move." I stopped her from rolling over. "Spread your cheeks again.'

"Oh god, why?"

"I want to take some pictures." I picked up my camera.

"Oh", she said with relief in her voice. She spread her butt open and I took some pictures of the blood dripping out of it. There wasn't very much of it, but it was fascinating to think that I did that to her. I fucked her asshole so hard that she was bleeding.

And I wasn't done with her.

"Roll over." I had her draw her knees up and reach under them to hold her ass cheeks open for me. I took some more pictures of her like that, full body shots—face included of course—and close-ups of her pussy, asshole and tits.

I set the camera on the floor and scooted up to her. "Are you ready for another round?" I asked her.

"No", she said. "But do it anyway."

"Are you sure that you don't want to suck it?"

She shook her head but then said: "Will it take you very long to come?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I've had a rest now."

She groaned.

"I'll put it in your ass for a while and if I can't come you can suck me off."

She groaned again.

I pressed my dick head to her puckered but now open asshole and pushed. Danielle bit her lip as I slid the head in. I braced myself, adjusted my knees and then rammed my cock all the way into her ass.

"Shit!" she screamed.

Her body tightened as I pumped her ass as hard or harder than before. I didn't let up at all. I put my weight on her and thrust my dick into her bowels with as much force and speed as I could muster. She grunted and cursed and I ram fucked her ass until I felt a familiar stirring in my balls.

I slowed down to hold off my orgasm and acted like I was tired. I pumped slowly and looked at her pain-wracked face. She didn't look so pretty right now. "I can't come", I said. "I'm going to have to put it in your mouth."

"Oh god. I don't think I can do it. I'll puke." Her face was twisted up by disgust now.

"It won't take long", I told her. "I've got to come." I popped my dick out of her ass and she jerked underneath me as it slipped past her ass ring. I got off her and stood beside the bed. "Here. Sit on the edge of the bed."

It was obvious to the point of exaggeration that she did not want to do this, but being a good little slut she let go of her knees and scooted her as to the edge of the mattress. She sat up and looked at my dick. She took it in her hand.

She made a face and turned away from it.

"I don't think I can do it. It's been in my ass!"

I said nothing. My dick, in her hand, pointed at her face.

She took a deep breath and sighed. "I can't believe that I'm going to do this. You better never tell anyone that I did this."

She opened her mouth and brought it toward my dick, the dick that I had just pulled out of her ass. Her mouth was stretched so wide that although my dick was in her mouth she was not touching it.

Come on, bitch,I told her.Do it. Close you mouth and taste your ass.

And she did. She closed her mouth on my dick. Her tongue was pressed on the head of a cock that had been deep in her bowels.

"Oh god", she cried around my dick. She jerked her head back and it slipped out of her mouth. "Oh god, I can taste it! I can't do it!"

This was taking so long that I would have been pissed at her, but I was enjoying her humiliation too much. I was loving it in fact.

"It won't take long", I said. "I'm almost there." I reached for her head with both hands.

"No, wait." She shook her head when my fingers touched her hair. She put hand over her mouth. "Wait." She looked like she was going to puke when she drew the hand away.

I couldn't suppress a smile but she didn't see it. All she saw was my long hard cock pointing at her face.

"Don't choke me", she said. "Not right now. I can't handle that."

I pushed my hips forward and nudged her lips with the head of my dick.

Danielle closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She closed her lips around the head, coughed once and then started bobbing her head on my dick, going about half way down on it.

And it was great! This bitch had not wanted my cock in her ass and I had put it there TWICE and had damn near anally raped her and now she was fighting revulsion to suck me off!

But in the time that it had taken her to get my dick in her mouth my orgasm had relaxed into nothing. Danielle was bobbing and sucking hard to make me come though. I decided to help her and out my hands on the sides of her head.

She jerked her head back quickly as soon as I touched her. "No, wait", she said. "I can't do that, not right now. Not with that." She looked at my dick.

"It'll go quicker that way", I countered.

Danielle shook her head. "You'll choke me and I'm already about to puke."

"I'm almost there. A few good thrusts into the back of your throat ought to do it."

"Are you sure?"

No. "Yes."

She sighed. "I'm probably going to barf up come." She put the head of my dick in her mouth and waited for my hands to seize her head and start the assault on her throat.

I didn't though. Maybe I could get the best of both worlds.

"Do you me to get it ready and finish in your face?" I graciously offered.

She pulled her mouth off my dick. "Can I just jack you off? I'll hold the head in my mouth and do it that way."

I shook my head. "I can't come by hand." Now that was a big lie. I took my dick in my hand and guided it to her mouth. She didn't say anything but then she couldn't. My dick was headed for the back of her throat.

I shoved it in and pulled her head forward until her nose was pressed to my belly, flattening my pubic hair. I held her head down and humped her face. I rammed my cock in and out of her mouth. My balls smacked her chin and her mouth made squelching noises as I pounded into it.

I hit hard and fast and my orgasm was not long in coming. The final straw came when I had my dick in too far for too long and Danielle couldn't breath. She coughed and her throat constricted around my dick head, the dick head that had gone from as deep in her bowels as I could get it to as deep in her throat as I could get it.

My balls tingled. I was going to come. I whipped my dick out of her mouth and grabbed it to spray my liquid lust on her pretty face.

I held her head back with a handful of hair to make her face a ready target and Danielle put on a wounded expression, a worried—Why me?—look.

Because you're a dumb cunt,I told her and blasted my load all over her face. I tried to avoid her partly open mouth. I wanted to get it in her eyes and although there was less of it this time I managed to splatter both of her eyes and her plump cheeks, making it look like she was crying white ropy come.

She flinched so hard every time that my sperm hit her that her titties shook. Her face scrunched up even more. She hated to be come on. I however loved her humiliation and degradation and I think that seeing her so repulsed made me come a couple of extra shots. I laid them across her lips and on her chin.

I had covered the slut's face in come.

It turned out to be a lot more than I thought. Yep, I was going to have to keep this chunky slut around for a little while.

"Don't move", I told her. I wiped my dick on her jaw line and reached for the camera.

"Are you taking pictures?" she asked after I had snapped off a few good ones of her goo covered face.

"Yes." Click.

"You better never show them to anybody."

I will."I won't." Click.

"Open your mouth", I instructed her. The come on her lips separated, pieces of it becoming strings that hung between her lips. "Hold it right there."

Click. Click.

"Stick out your tongue and lick up the come on your top lip. Good. Hold it."

Click. Click.

"Off your chin. Hold it."

Click. Click.

"Hurry up", Danielle said. "This stuff is gross. It's starting to get cold."

Click. Click. Click. Click.

Pause to make her wait.

Click. Click.

"Okay. Here." I handed her a towel.

She cleaned my come off her face and lay back to finish off the joint. "Damn", she said, yawning. "You wore me out." She closed her eyes. "I usually don't sleep at my boyfriends' houses", she said and let out that nervous laugh of hers.

I scoped out her titties and drank the rest of her beer. I was pretty worn out too.

I thought that she had fallen asleep when she giggled unexpectedly and said: "You're going to get the big head when I tell you this, but I wish that you had a smaller dick. You like anal sex too much." She laughed and a few minutes later the pot, beer and exhaustion took her away. She breathing evened out and she was out.

I stayed a wake a bit longer and downloaded her pictures onto my computer. I made hard copies and hid them. I also hid the file with her pictures. Later on I would post them all over the Internet, but not now. I was tired.

Looking at the pictures had stirred up my dick though for the third time that night, a first for me. I couldn't waste it, but I really was too tired to fuck, not to mention that Danielle was asleep.

I compromised and whacked off with my dick next to her head on the pillow. I didn't have much come left in me, but I made a nice little gooey mess in her hair.

She'll be trying to figure out how she got come in her hair tomorrow,I thought as I used her hair her hair to wipe off my dick.

And that was it. I was exhausted and I was going to sleep.

I dropped her off at her mother's trailer the next morning. It was still dark and when she got out she said: "Pick me up tonight?"

"Of course."

"Um, what time?"

"Seven."

"Okay." She smiled and leaned over and kissed me. She kissed me! She planted her ass kissing, shitty dick sucking lips on mine and kissed me!

Oh, you'll pay for that!I thought as I watched her twitching ass on the way to her mother's front door.You'll pay for that!

And on the way home I was already planning my next night with Danielle.

12