One Night With Nancy

Story Info
An uncle enjoys his step-niece.
2.1k words
4.28
177.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of a sexual experience that I had with my niece. Since this is a true story and some people I know visit this site, I am changing the names of all involved. I hope you enjoy my story as much as I enjoyed the experience.

My name is Robert and my step-nieces name is Nancy. I had gone to a birthday party at my her house for her youngest sons 2nd birthday. The party went along great until everyone had gone. Her husband Tony, had been drinking the whole day and was pretty much sloshed. Tony had gotten angry with one of his friends for not showing up at all that evening when he promised that he would. It was, after all, his god-sons birthday. The more Tony drank, the more upset he got his friend. One thing you have to understand about Tony, he tends to get violent when he gets this drunk. He has never laid a hand on Nancy or the kids, but he wants to get into a fight with anyone that might have pissed him off. Nancy and I finally got him settled down, and before long, he had passed out. It took a little doing, but we finally got him to go upstairs and go to bed. Nancy was upset because of some of the things Tony had said that night. I did not want to leave her felling that way so I stuck around to help her clean up a bit and calm her down.

After cleaning up the house, Nancy and I just sat and talked for a while. I let her get all of her feelings out and we both had a good cry together. As we were sitting there on the couch just holding each other, we both started to feel something happening. She looked up into my eyes and said, “thank you”. Just then, I looked deep into her eyes and our lips met. It was the longest and most passionate kiss I had experienced in a long time. I never wanted the moment to end.

As we kissed, our hand suddenly had a life all their own. I started to fondle her breast through her shirt, while she was massaging my dick through my jeans. We fondled and kissed for what seemed forever. Then I broke the kiss and removed her shirt. Much to my delight, she was not wearing bra underneath. I continued to kiss my way down to her luscious tits. I pulled the first one into my mouth started to suck and flick on her nipple. I could tell that this was really turning her on because her breathing got heavier as I moved on to give her other tit the same service. As I was sucking on her tits, I let one of my hands travel down to massage her through her spandex shorts. I could tell by that, that I really had her juices flowing. She was so wet that her juices were seeping out through her shorts. I then started to kiss my way down her belly until I got to her belly button. At which point I started to remove her shorts. I was surprised when I found out that she was not wearing any panties either.

When I got here shorts down, I was face to face with the most beautiful, shaved pussy I had ever seen. The aroma coming up to meet my nostrils was the sweetest thing I have ever had the pleasure to experience. I just could not take it anymore and just plunged my face into the most precious gift she could ever give anyone. I started licking from the top to the bottom and stopped just shy of her clit. She wrapped her legs around my neck had her fingers in my hair, pushing me closer and deeper into her. I teased her like this for a while until I thought she was going pull my hair out. The instant my tongue touched her clit, she exploded into one of the most powerful orgasms I think she had ever experienced. She shook and shuttered for what seemed like hours. The thing that surprised me, was that she actually lost consciousness for a short period of time. When she finally let loose of my head, her juices had covered my face.

Then she looked at me and said, “now it’s my turn,” She started to undo my shirt and proceeded to suck on my nipples for a while. Mind you, this is a total turn on for me. (Ladies, this something for you all to understand as well, men have nipples and for some of us, this is also a turn-on.) She really had me hard as a rock at that point and my dick was straining against my jeans. She then unbuckled my belt and undid the zipper of my jeans. When she got my jeans off, she literally ripped my underwear off. She then started to suck my balls into her mouth, one by one. Then she slowly kissed and licked her way up the entire length of my shaft. Once she reached the head of my dick, there was a lot of pre cum leaking. She cleaned all of the pre cum off and then just plunged her head down and took my whole 9 inches into her waiting mouth. She started to slide slowly at first, but then worked herself into a feverish pitch. She knew just what to do to heighten the experience and how to make it last. After about 5 minutes of this, I could take no more. I told her I was going to cum, and she just picked up the pace. I shot what seemed like gallons of cum down her throat. She did not have a problem taking every last drop.

Then, she looked up at me with total lust filled eyes, and I knew at that point that we both wanted the same thing. I rolled her over and gave her a very deep kiss and placed the head of my dick at her entrance. I moved slowly because I wanted this moment to last forever. Soon I had my entire length buried deep into her pussy. She was so tight, I thought I was going to split her wide open. I held it there for a few moments so that she could get used to my size. Then I started to pump in and out of her with a slow, steady rhythm. I gradually picked up the pace and soon I was just slamming away at her. Our sweat soaked bodies made a wonderful noise with each move we made. Soon she was having another orgasm and my dick and balls were coated with her sweet juices. We fucked like that for what seemed like an hour before I finally let go. She told me that she wanted me to cum inside her. Again, it felt like I let go of another gallon of cum. I then leaned forward into her and we kissed another one of those very deep passionate kisses. My dick slowly began to shrink and finally slid out of her pussy. Our joined juices started to run our of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

I thought that would be the end of our session that night, but boy was I wrong. She broke the kiss and told me to sit back. She then got on her knees in front of me and started to bring my dick back to life. When she had me at my full length, she told me to lay down on the sofa. Who was I to argue with her. She then stated that I was going to take her anal virginity. This really surprised me because she has always said that she would never let anything up her ass. To put it in her words, “My ass is exit only.” But I laid down and she positioned herself and carefully started to lower onto my dick. I have had tight fucks before, but this was unreal. It took about 5 minutes but she finally got my whole length into her ass. She then started to raise and lower herself slowly. Before long, she was bucking away with a wild abandon. This was the most incredible feeling I have ever felt. I didn’t last long this time and after a few more pumps, I told her I was going to cum again. Just as I started to shoot my load into her ass, she started to orgasm. We both came together and she fell onto my chest. We both fell asleep from total exhaustion.

I awoke about an hour later to the most wonderful wake up call a man can get. She was between my legs and giving me another one of her award winning blow jobs. I asked her about Tony, but she told me not worry. She said that when he gets that drunk, that he will sleep through the next day.

When she had me back to my full size, she told me that she wanted to be on top this time. She raised up and slowly lowered her pussy onto my dick. She slid up and down slowly on my dick. I then raised up and started sucking on her nipples which were as hard as pebbles. When I sucked her first nipple into my mouth, she covered my dick with another orgasm. We rolled and fucked like that for about 10 minutes. It was a slow fuck, but a pleasant change from what the night had started out like. She had 2 more orgasms before I finally shot another load of cum deep into her pussy.

We were laying on the sofa kissing again, when we heard her oldest son calling out for her. I thought for sure that the two of us had been caught at that point. She just grabbed a blanket from the sofa and went to see what he wanted. She came back downstairs a couple of minutes later and told me that he just had a bad dream. Then she looked at me and asked if I was tired. I told here that I was not. She went into the kitchen and got us both a beer and we just sat and talked and cuddled for a while. I told her that I really needed a shower and she told me to use the shower in the basement.

I went down and was washing myself when the shower curtain opened up. Nancy then climbed in with me and meet with another passionate kiss. We lathered each other up real good and then we rinsed off. Then, Nancy got down on her knees and began to give me another blow job right there in the shower. After a couple of minutes of this, I picked her up and put her against the wall of the shower. She wrapped her legs around my body and I lowered her onto my dick. We began to kiss each other again and I slowly pumped my dick in and out of her. She came with such an incredible force that I thought she would bring the wall down. After she settled down I looked into her glaze filled eyes and I don’t think I have ever loved any as much as loved her at that moment. I leaned forward and kissed her again. I then lowered my head and began to suck on her rock hard nipples again. After a couple more minutes of this, we both came together. We got out of the shower, dried each other off and then I picked her up and took her upstairs. We kissed all the way up the stairs and then I laid her in her bed. I told her that this would be best, just in case Tony woke up and realized she was not there. I then went downstairs and cleaned up from our long night of passionate love making. I then got dressed, laid down on the sofa and fell asleep. I was awakened in the morning by one of Nancy’s sons.

Nancy and I have never spoken of that night. We both realize what we did was wrong, but I think we both want it to happen again. We are all still very close and no one is any more the wise of our actions that night. I just hope the situation a raises again. If it does not, we both a night of total abandon that we can reflect on during those lonely nights.