One of Gillian's Fellow Teachers

Story Info
Dave and his wife, her lover, and another.
831 words
3.35
41.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

I watched my husband's face turn white. The doctors, nurses, and midwife just shot shocked glances at each other.

"Push Jess," one of them said, finally remembering what they were there for.

An hour later I was sat up cuddling my new baby. The young nurse found it difficult to hide her amusement.

"Isn't he beautiful, just like his father?"

The nurse left with her hand covering her face, trying desperately to keep her giggling under control. My husband just sat there not knowing what to do or say.

20 Minutes later the nurse returned, "You have a visitor."

My eyes flicked to my husband. I grinned like the cat that had the cream. The nurse looked between my poor husband and Freddy. She couldn't help but grin, as she worked out that Freddy was the father of my baby. Especially after the way he kissed me and smiled at out son. I smiled at the nurse. She gave me an odd little grin back. We had several visitors over the next ½ an hour. Hospital staff mainly. They seemed to have flimsy reasons for coming in. I suppose it was the nurse who couldn't stop herself from telling everyone. White married couple, black visitor, and black baby.

I breast fed my son for the first time as Freddy looked on. Dave my husband was told to face the wall until I had finished. The midwife came in and took the baby away to the nursery. She didn't seem as amused as the young nurse had been.

"Stand by the door," Freddy instructed Dave.

He walked over and stood facing the door. He knew his place. He wasn't permitted to watch anymore. But he could hear me choking and gagging on Freddy's big black cock. Freddy loved jamming his cock in my mouth. He loved it rough and so did I. Less than 2 hours ago, I was panting and gasping as I gave birth. Now I was having my head rammed hard on my lover's cock!

"Do you like that Jess, you fucking whore?"

I groaned a yes on his cock. I felt his fingers pulling my nipple. I could feel milk dribbling out of my tit, and then milk firing out of his cock! I swallowed some but held as much as I could in my mouth. Freddy zipped up his trousers still panting slightly.

Dave knelt at the side of the bed now. He looked flushed and he trembled quite erratically. I smiled at him, as Freddy's hot spunk dribbled out of the corner of my mouth. I held the back of my husband's head as tightly as I could. I forced my lips on Dave's, and pushed Freddy's spunk from my mouth into Dave's. I cackled as Dave tried to swallow it. He stood up and I smiled at the wet patch seeping through his trousers.

"Don't you dare spill any," I hissed.

I grinned at Freddy.

"I'm divorcing you Dave. Freddy and I are going to get married."

I smiled at Freddy again, not really bothered by my husband's shocked expression.

"I'm afraid not Jess. You see you cheated on me when we were engaged, all those years ago. Now you'll have a black baby and a white husband, it really is quite the sweetest revenge!"

I began crying as Freddy left, I could hear his laughter echoing down the hospital corridor. I looked at Dave, and I began mumbling about how sorry I was. He always was second best to Freddy, he knew that, but at least he was here as usual. I knew he loved me so much he wouldn't let me down.

I watched the door open and in came the young nurse. She smiled at me the cow! Couldn't she see I was crying my heart out! I watched as Dave took my juice and swilled it round his mouth. Then he spat it at my face!

"What the hell are you doing?"

My voice tailed off as he and the nurse kissed passionately!

"Hello Mrs Bird, my name is Sabrina, I was the 18 year old schoolgirl your husband was having sex with 4 years ago at school. Surely you remember? You went berserk about it, but he never told you my name, did he?"

I looked between them in a state of shock.

"Oh I know about his little kinky habits, and I'm sure I can satisfy those needs. But he's my wimp now, and he's divorcing you!"

I watched as they walked hand in hand to the door together. She turned and kissed Dave passionately. Then she looked back at me. She seemed to nudge Dave.

"Oh have you been enjoying your juice for the last 3 days? Sabrina makes it special, if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah I just add something to disguise the taste and smell. But Dave likes it pure don't you, wimp!"

He grinned and nodded. I watched them leave hand in hand.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers