One of His Own

Story Info
A man leaves an auction with a special prize.
1.3k words
4.38
31.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marianna2
Marianna2
60 Followers

He stood behind the auction stage for some privacy. His room was not ready and he was horny from looking at all the whores that were for sale earlier that day. While his cock was hard from looking at their holes getting fucked, he did not find one that he wanted to purchase. He decided to rent a room for the night in hopes that he would be able to find one of his own at tomorrow's auction.

What he needed now was to shoot out the load he was holding all day. His balls were filled. He unzipped his pants and started to rub on the head of his cock. His underwear was wet because he was dripping all day from the hopes that he would find his own personal slave. He noticed there was a little light shinning down from the moon, so he moved further into the shadows to care for his cock. He knew men would wonder why he was jerking off instead of sticking the many slaves that were available. He did not want to explain to them that he was looking for a special whore. One that would like serving him and his hard cock.

John moved his hand up and down his shaft and moaned aloud. He though of his hard cock sticking the whores. He imagined spraying them down with his load, marking the bitches as his. He pulled harder still. His felt his balls tighten as he shot a stream of cum.

He heard a voice of surprise say, "oh" which caused him to stop cumming. He released his cock from his hand. Using his flashlight, he shinned it towards the noise and saw her. A caged, dark-haired girl covered in his fresh load. The sign on her cage said her name was Lina, that she was sold and due to be picked up in two days. His seed had shot her in the face. She thrust out her tongue and lapped up the dripping liquid from her face. She moved her tongue to the steel bars. Her tongue ran up and down the steel, grabbing his cum as it poured towards the floor. John's cock pulsed.

Without hesitation, he moved to her and pushed his cock in between the bars of the cage. The little bitch opened her mouth and licked on his leaking tool. She moaned aloud and thrust her pelvis up and down as she sucked him deep.

"You like, don't you?" he whispered to her, "Looks like you were meant for this. The sign on your cage says you have never eaten cum or been owned, but you started eating it right up when I sprayed you. Suck, bitch. Suck me good. That's it. Suck, girl, suck."

"MMMMM," she moaned while licking his cock. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her mouth deeper onto his throbbing dick. His cock had never felt so good. This bitch was born to suck. He knew he had found his hole. He pushed in and out of her hungry mouth as she moaned aloud.

Unable to take anymore, he pulled away, and covered her with thick globs of seed. He sprayed her good. Aiming for her hair first, then her face, he even shot a glob onto her hard nipples. It dripped from her. He covered her. She moaned louder, thrusting her hips back and forth as if taking cock, while he aimed his wood and covered what he could. He thought she look beautiful dripping in his load. He had no idea his cock held so much juice. She then lay down on her back, still thrusting her pussy up into the air as she licked his cum from her tits and fingers.

John stood watching her, smiling. His cock rose again and he thought of pushing her ass up against the bars so he could open her virgin holes. He decided to get her out of there, leave some money in the empty cage for the angry owner,and get onto the stagecoach before anyone knew he had taken her. He put his hand into the cage to pet her and she licked the cum from his fingers. "Mmmm," he moaned, "I am taking you home with me tonight."

Within a half hour they were boarding the coach. It was filled with men and their new whores. Like a good girl, Lina did as the other slaves and sat at her owner's feet. Like the other men on board, John pet Lina for a while before he released his swollen cock and fed his girl. The coach made its way through the foggy night as the sounds of new whores slurping on their Master's cocks filled air. ****

A tingle on the head of his cock awakened him. Looking down, he saw his new bitch licking on the hole in his dick. He moaned. She had been eating his cum the entire trip and he could not wait to stick her.

Looking around, he noticed almost all the other men and their property had reached their destination. There appeared to be two men and their bitches left. He evaluated the area he was sitting in and saw there was enough room to straddle his new girl. He could not wait another minute. He would try to be quite as to not wake the others, but he was going to stick this girl and he was going to stick her now. His restraint was long gone. His cock spoke to him. Swollen and begging for her holes, he would comply.

He moved her into a doggie position and lifted up the cloth that covered her. Moving his swollen tool over her slit, he released a moan upon finding the girl was soaking wet. "Oh Lina, you are a wet one," he whispered. Putting his hands to her mound, he felt the dampness on the top of her thighs.

With one thrust, he pushed inside of her pussy hole. She released a little squeak that he found so cute. He moved in deeper. It was warm and tight. As he moved in and out of her, he could not help but exclaim the word whore. He finally found his. The bitch was wet from sucking his wood. She was going to make him a great servant and piece of ass. He pushed his hardness deeper into her, as he used her hair for reins to pull her tightly onto his swollen manhood.

He heard noises from the other side of the coach and saw one of the whores lying spread eagle on her stomach, as her new master mounted her like a bitch. John watched him push into her ass and then he pushed into Lina harder. The bitches starting moaning together. John and the other slave owner moved in unison as they fucked their girls. The moans of their bitches got louder. The girls glanced at one another as their owners took them.

John pounded Lina. He yanked on her hair. He thrust into her pussy. She squeaked like a little mouse as she took him inside. His hands came down on her ass. Spanking the girl as she took his cock, he felt himself getting even harder. The cheeks of her ass getting red and hot as her new master rode her hole for his pleasure. When he knew he could not take anymore, he pulled on her hair, forcing her mouth to his cock, "Eat this, girl." He said while panting.

Lina opened wide and took the huge, warm load of her owner's cum. She started choking on it because there was so much thick liquid. John watched her struggle but then she swallowed it all. "My good girl," he moaned. He moved back into the seat and pulled her in between his legs. 'Clean me well, girl," he whispered. John dosed off into sleep as he felt her soft tongue running over his balls.

Marianna2
Marianna2
60 Followers