One of Jerry's Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No occassion" Donna answered. "You were just so nice to me last week, I wanted to do something to thank you. I'm not used to it. Relatives treating me like I'm human and all. You don't mind me calling you a relative do you? Sorta jumping the gun I guess."

Donna hustled the flowers into a vase before Lois got a chance to see her eyes start to tear up. She filled the vase half way with water, set the flowers in and put it on the table.

"They're beautiful Lois, thank you so much" Donna said. "As for jumping the gun, not at all. I never had a sister, and I'm glad I'll finally have one at last."

They had lunch and had wine with it this time, which made them both a little goofy. Donna never drank while she was working, and she didn't really know why she did this time, since this was going to be tough enough as it was.

This time, when they went into the sewing room, Lois already had her flannel shirt, blue this time, off without being prompted. She was wearing the same type of t-shirt as last time, which Donna was happy to see, for some reason.

"Uh, I'm going to need the jeans off this week" Donna announced. "Gotta get some different measurements this time."

Lois went over and sat on the chair to pull her bell bottom jeans off. She was wearing some muli-colored socks this week that Donna thought were really neat. After Lois got the jeans off and came over next to her, Donna saw that she was in for another surprise.

The first thing Donna saw was the curls of hair that were peeking out from the elastic sides of Lois's panties. That wasn't all that unusual, Donna knew, as she had to keep an eye on that happening to her as well. The little trail of hair that headed up from under the tops of her panties and traveled up close to her navel was no shock either. Donna had a little of that going on herself, to her dismay.

Lois's legs, now that was another thing all together. Lois's legs were probably shapely as could be, but that would be tough to tell, since they were hairy. Not as profusely hairy as her underarms were, but hairy nonetheless. No one would know anything about the rest of Lois, but the bottom of her legs would be visible, and people would be able to see.

"At least you won't have as far to bend when you drop the tape this week" Lois quipped, and Donna couldn't help but burst out laughing, as she knelt beside Lois.

"I was butterfingered last week, that's for sure" Donna said.

"At least you were considerate enough not to say anything, or bust my chops" Lois said quietly.

"What's to say? Donna asked as she put the tape on Lois's waist and extended it down to her mid-calf, then went down a couple of inches lower for good measure.

Such pretty legs, and such a beautiful young woman, Donna thought to herself. It seemed like Lois did things to intentionally drive people away, or challenge them. Not that it bothered Donna any, to the contrary she thought it was cute in a way. Just your everyday common variety of youthful rebellion, she guessed. Lois's way of saying fuck you to the world.

"I guess you'll be wanting me to shave my legs for the big event" Lois said, looking down at Donna.

"Not on my account" Donna said, unintentionally letting the back of her hand graze the fur on Lois's calf as she rose to her feet.

"Really?" Lois said increduously, with a stunned expression on her face that looked much like when Donna had let the "Catty" remark slip.

"I'm not your mother, I'm your sister, almost" Donna said as she wrote down the length.

"Well, I'd hate to ruin your big day or anything" Lois said.

"If you're comfortable with you, then I'm comfortable with you too" Donna said. "It must be tough to get the attention of guys though, you know, dressing like you do... and everything else."

Donna felt like crawling into a hole after saying that, and immediately apologized.

"Lois, I'm so sorry for saying that!" Donna gushed. "It was none of my business and that was awful to say."

"No it wasn't, Donna" Lois said. "It was an honest remark that you made because you were curious, that's all it was. I'll let you know if you get rude or out of line, don't worry about that."

"I'm sure you will!" Donna exclaimed and laughed with relief along with Lois.

"Well, if I was trying to attract guys, you'd be right" Lois said bluntly. "I'm not."

"Oh" Donna said softly, and went over to her pad again.

"Don't get me wrong, I've been with guys before" Lois said. "It's just that I'm not attracted to the guys that are looking for Barbie dolls, so why should I waste both of our time to try to attract them?"

"Uh... that makes sense" Donna said.

"Never had a complaint from women either" Lois added, and the silence that filled the room was deafening.

Donna pretended to be looking for something, and finally announced that she had to get a drink. She poured a glass of wine that almost overflowed, she was shaking so, and took a long belt.

"Any of that wine left?" came a voice from behind her.

"Oh sure" Donna said and went over to get Lois's glass.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, Donna" Lois said, as Donna tried to pour the wine without looking at Lois, who had come out of the sewing room still wearing just the t-shirt and panties.

In the full light of the kitchen Lois was even harder to not look at than before and Donna fought to keep her gaze at eye level, although it wasn't easy.

"I figured that you had already heard the stories about me, so I was just trying to be honest" Lois said, looking at Donna from behind the rim of her wine glass as she tipped and sipped. "I would love to hear what you heard, and who you heard it from" Lois added as Donna searched for something to say.

"Oh, nothing bad, not really" Donna blurted out, and did a little tidying up as she spoke. "Maybe we can talk about it when we have more time."

"Sure, I'd love to" Lois said.

"Well, let's get back to work" Donna said and they went back to the sewing room.

7. More honesty

Donna draped a couple pieces of material over Lois and did some markings as Lois stood by patiently. They had brought the bottle of wine back in with them, and the work was going slower between sips. Donna knew that she was going to have to do much of this work over again, and was tempted to call it a day. Instead, she kept on working around Lois's barely clad torso, and could not explain to herself why.

"Excuse my being nosy, but are you bi-sexual, Donna?"

The question came out of the blue, while Donna was measuring Lois's hips, and caused Donna to drop the tape once more.

"Uh no, Lois, why do you ask?"

"No reason, I guess" Lois said. "I just got the feeling that you were... I dunno... attracted to me or something. The way you kept brushing against me, and measuring me so often. I just got the idea you might have been coming on to me, and were too shy to really make a move."

Donna felt her face turn crimson at that, and wrote some gibberish on her pad to give herself something to do.

"I'm not mad or anything, if that's what you were thinking" Lois added.

"No, I'm not gay or anything like that" Donna said. "I was nervous just meeting you and all. I had to do a lot of measurements because you're so very... well developed, that it's very difficult to fit someone like you. Plus, you are a little out of the cookie-cutter mold too, and I'm not really used to that. I'm sorry if I did anything that you thought was inappropriate."

"No way" Lois said as she shrugged her shoulders. "The way you kept brushing your hand so slowly in sensitive places made me think you were sending me a message or something. It almost seemed like you were... never mind."

"It was just an accident" Donna explained. "You have to admit that it's not every day you see women like you."

"Women like me?" Lois asked.

"You know... women that stay natural" Donna said. "I'll bet that I've only designed for three women with underarm hair in my life."

"You mean you don't have any?" Lois said in a surprised voice."

"God no!" Donna answered.

"That's weird" Lois said. "I thought most of us got some when we were growing up."

"No... oh... no, I mean... well of course I do, but I shave" Donna babbled almost incoherently.

"Oh" Lois said softly. "Why?"

"Eh... well, you're supposed to... ummm... it's a tradition. Besides, imagine what your brother would say to me if he saw me with hair under my arms!" Donna said.

"I guess you're right about tradition" Lois said. "I saw that prehistoric movie with Raquel Welch and a bunch of other cave girls and they all looked like they got waxed from head to toe on a daily basis.

That made Donna laugh, which eased her discomfort a little.

"Well okay, it's not tradition, I guess" Donna admitted. "It's something that's become expected. It's more like a sales pitch that most of us women bought into."

"Do you mean that if you designed a dress or something, you wouldn't let a model wear it unless she was hairless?" Lois asked.

"No way" Donna said. "It would take attention away from the design. I wouldn't want people talking like we are now about the model. I'd want them talking about the dress."

"Makes sense I guess" Lois admitted. "Give it a try some time though. I'll bet you that it would turn on your beau."

"Peter?" Donna laughed. "I can't imagine what he would say."

"You might be surprised about old Petey boy" Lois said in reference to Donna's future husband. "He's got a little independent streak in him, or at least he used to."

"Oh, you think so?" Donna asked.

"A little, although there's not much left" Lois admitted. "Now the other Greene men, now they'd string you up if you ever had the audacity to be anything short of a Stepford wife."

"That I don't doubt for a moment" Donna agreed.

"Well, give it a try sometime" Lois said as she reached her arms skyward and wiggled her hips comically, to apparently give Donna another glimpse of those furry hollows of hers. "A lot of people think it's sexy."

Donna averted her gaze as best she could and then announced that she was too tipsy to get anything accomplished.

"On that note, I think we can end this session" Donna said with a chuckle.

Lois laughed and retrieved her flannel shirt from the chair.

"Oh wait!" Lois suddenly said and lifted her t-shirt off while still turned away from Donna.

"Here's my Skull and Roses" Lois said proudly, holding her hair up off her neck and showing Donna the tattoo up close.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Donna exclaimed as she looked at the colorful and intricate artwork.

The design of the roses growing out of the top of the skeleton's head was something she had seen before somewhere on a poster. Not exactly something she would have done to herself, of that Donna was absolutely sure, but beautifully done nonetheless. Donna was a bit let down when Lois put on her shirt back on right away without turning around to face her for even a second, and why was something she wasn't quite certain of herself.

8. No Peter

Donna looked up at the ceiling as the warm seed continued to ooze out from her. Peter had already assumed his position curled up next to her, and would likely be asleep soon. The sex was good, as it usually was, but for some reason it wasn't quite the same. It should have been, since Peter was getting sent by his company on a four-day conference out on the west coast, so it was sort of a going away shot.

The next day Donna drove Peter out to the airport and drove back home with nothing much to do but sew. The dresses were getting close to being finished, except for Lois's, which was becoming as much of a challenge as she had feared.

Lois. As she worked on her dress, Donna got a sudden inspiration and gave her a call. To her surprise, Lois was home and Donna was thrilled when she agreed to come over for dinner later. She seemd even happy about it besides. Donna put away the sewing for the day and hustled out to the grocery store.

Donna got everything ready except for cooking the pasta, and then freaked out when she saw the clock. Ten minutes before Lois would be there, so Donna ran into the shower. Almost made it too, as the doorbell was ringing as she turned the water off. Donna threw her robe on and hurried to the door to let Lois in.

"Sorry" Donna said as she threw open the door. "Hope you haven't been waiting long."

"Just got here" Lois said cheerfully.

Donna did a double take as Lois came in and set a bag on the table. Lois looked sharp! She was wearing a beautiful peach blouse and matching slacks, and had done a little something to her hair in addition to the tiniest bit of make-up. Quite a change from the usual Lois.

"Lois, you look so beautiful" Donna gushed as she headed for the bedroom. "Look at me. I look like a bum here. Let me get something on."

Lois followed Donna into the bedroom and stood near the doorway talking to her as she threw on a blouse and shorts in the dark corner of the room, trying to hide as best she could without trying to seem like it.

They had a nice dinner, and since Lois had brought a bottle of white wine, they chilled that for later and drank the chainti with the pasta. Donna noticed that Lois could really handle her wine, as she had at least half of the bottle herself.

"Gee Lois, you can really put the wine away" Donna said in admiration.

"Don't forget, there's another bottle too" Lois said happily. "That's for dessert! I better not have any though. Gotta drive."

"Oh damn, I should have told you to bring stuff over with you and you could have spent the night" Donna said, mentally kicking herself for not thinking of it. "We could have had a pajama party!"

Lois smiled and went out the door. When she returned in a minute, she had a little overnight bag in tow.

"Never can tell when you might get an offer you can't refuse" Lois said. "I can only handle this feminine look for so long anyway."

Lois skipped into Donna's bedroom and came out in a red tank top and tan shorts. They sat on Donna's couch and talked for the longest time, sipping the wine and acting silly. Donna happened to look down and saw something on Donna's ankle.

"You have another tattoo?" Donna asked, and Lois swung her leg up and over onto Donna's lap, causing her to grunt.

"American Beauty" Donna said of the rose on the outside of her left ankle.

"That's a Grateful Dead album too" Donna said proudly, mentioning the only album she was remotely familiar with.

"Far out!" Lois shrieked and applauded with surprise. "I'm impressed!"

Donna took a little bow before looking more closely at the tattooed ankle still on her lap.

"Nothing else to say?" Lois asked.

Donna was puzzled for a minute, and then when Lois leaned over and ran her hand up her leg, she finally figured it out.

"Ahhh! Silky smooth" Donna remarked and ran her hand up Lois's very shapely calf.

"I didn't want to freak you out any more than I already have" Lois said, and Donna promptly made a face.

"I hope you didn't shave your legs on my account," Donna said, "because I wasn't freaked out. It's just that it takes me a little while to adjust to things. To be honest about it, the more I looked, the better I liked it."

"Now you tell me!" Lois said laughing. "No, actually I'm one of the herd during the warmer months myself. I may seem like a smart ass who doesn't pay attention to what people say, but that's a front much of the time."

"People can be assholes" Donna said, as she absent mindedly began rubbing Lois's foot.

They talked for a bit longer, and then Donna suddenly realized what she had been doing, and looked down at Lois's foot in her hands.

"Oh my god, how long have I been doing this?" Donna said in horror. "Why didn't you say something?"

"Let's see. I have a nice buzz on from the wine. I'm having a great conversation, and my foot is being rubbed realy slow and sensuously" Lois said. "Exactly what did you expect me to say, except for what about the other one?"

"Throw it on up here" Donna said with a laugh as she pushed back on the couch to make room for the right foot. "What the hell? I can blame it on the wine" she suggested, and began rubbing Lois's other foot.

"Aaaaah... that's so nice" Lois said with a dreamy look on her face. "Let's play a game."

"A game? What kind of game?"

"Let's play True Confessions" Lois suggested. "We take turns asking the other person a question. The answer has to be the truth, and the other person has to promise not to get mad or to ever hold it against the other person."

"Oh" Donna said. "Is this a good game to play when we're into the second bottle of wine?"

"Better that way" Lois said. "We'll have looser tongues and plus we won't remember what we said in the morning anyway."

"I dunno" Donna said.

"If you play, I'll rub your feet next" Lois offered.

"Deal!"

9. True Confessions

"Me first" Lois announced. "Okay Donna, what did you think of me when you first met me?"

"Shit" Donna said. "How do you get to be first?"

"I invented the game. Fess up Donna!"

"Okay" Donna agreed. "Honestly, about five minutes after you got here, I wanted to scream and throw you out the door. I thought you were everything that they said you were."

"Wow, I guess you figured out how to play the game fast" Lois said. "Ouch!"

"Wait a second here" Donna added. "Within a half hour, I had changed my mind and I thought you were okay. By the end of the day, I thought you were really nice, and now a few weeks later I'm crazy about you."

"Are you drunk?" Lois said.

"Not yet."

"Good, but the question was only about what you first thought" Lois said.

"I know, but I couldn't stop with that one sentence and have you get mad at me" Donna said. "Alright, my turn. Same question. What was your first thought about me?"

"My first thought was to try and figure out how you had gotten together with Peter at all" Lois said. "You were the opposite of every girl I've ever seen him with before, and that threw me off. I was coming here with a predetermined opinion of you, and you weren't that way at all. I wasn't very nice to you at all at first, and I'm sorry about that."

"How was I different from the other girls?" Donna asked.

"Put your feet up now" Lois instructed her, and as Donna complied, Lois began rubbing her ankles as she answered.

"I take it then that you never saw any of them" Lois asked and got a negative nod from Donna in response. "What a bunch of bimbos! It was like the cast of a Russ Meyer movie, and dumb as a stump too, every one of them. I couldn't tell one from another. When I saw you, I figured that maybe my brother is growing up at last."

"Maybe he got tired of girls with breasts" Donna said ruefully.

"True confession" Lois announced. "I tried to watch you while you getting dressed before, and I know that you have at least one breast, and it looked great to me."

"Then you must have been drinking on the way over" Donna said and let out a burp. "Okay, whose turn is it?"

"Mine" Lois said. "Tell me what people told you about me before we met."

"Shit again!" Donna complained. "I'm getting screwed at this."

"I'll rub the other foot..."

"Alright" Donna said, weakening as Lois began rubbing. "Peter didn't have much to say, but then again he hasn't said much about anyone in your family."

"That's Peter" Lois chimed in. "Walk softly and carry a big stick. By the way, according to my casual observations over the years, out of the three Greene brothers I think you got the one with the biggest dick."

"Oh no, I don't even want to get into that" Donna said and they laughed uproariously.

"As you were saying?" Lois said as they calmed down, trying to get back to the initial question.

"Oh yeah, Patty and Lydia pretty much said that you were a goofy hippie and you shouldn't be in my wedding. I ran into Patty in the mall the other day and she asked if you had made a pass at me yet."