One of the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, look at that. I have boobs," I claimed. That got a good giggle from the birthday girl.

"Okay, stand up, turn around," she instructed. I did. "I don't think we need to pad your ass and hips. You already have a nice curvy butt. But let's tighten your waist up to give you some curves. Laurie slapped my bum with her palm and made me jump. It seemed to amuse her. It seemed to stimulate me. She lifted my slip from behind and grabbed the laces on the corset. She started pulling and reefing until I thought I couldn't breath. "Suck it up. Beauty is a bitch," was her only condolence to my distress.

Finally she had me laced up and had me sit back down in the makeup chair. She produced an army of brushes. She went to work on my foundation. She powdered my face after. Next Laurie went at my eyes with a pencil liner, eyebrow pencil and rose coloured eye shadow. She attacked my cheeks with blush and added glitter and mascara to finish my eyes. She started on my lips with a red pencil and filled them in with a rose coloured shade. She powdered me again. I looked in the mirror and could not believe my eyes. I actually looked pretty hot.

"Okay sweetie, I'm going to finish getting changed. You go into the other room and finish getting dressed too," instructed Laurie. I did. First I rolled on the black fishnet stockings that had stay up garters. Only a couple of inches of thigh was exposed above them. I carefully pulled on the silver mini dress. I didn't want to mess my makeup. I put on the belt, the bracelets, the necklace, the earrings, and the black velvet choker. I slipped on the booties and zipped them up. I carefully made a walk around the room. I managed to maintain my balance. It was tricky but I knew that I could get the hang of it. Finally I put on the wig. It capped off the look. In the mirror I could only see a woman, a pretty sexy looking woman. I started walking and posing in front of the mirror. I felt like a model. I was totally getting into it. I was afraid that my swelling penis might betray my look but the panties that I was wearing kept my male business stored neatly away.

I could hear noise from outside the room and heard other voices. The high pitched giggles meant that Ashley was surely there. I bravely opened the door and proceeded to the main living room. Laurie was already dressed in a royal blue, silk mini dress. She had stiletto sandals in the same colour. Ashley was there in a black and white, four square mod mini dress, with black go-go boots. Melissa was there to in a solid red mini dress which showed off her rocking body. She had a pair of five inch black stiletto sandals on too. I didn't see Gabby amongst them. Suddenly, Ashley noticed me and gasped in shock. "Oh my fucking God!" she exclaimed. Mellissa was also open mouthed in disbelief too.

"Ladies, I'd like to present the fabulous Miss Molly," Laurie introduced. I careful pranced into the room on my high heels. I did very well. The girls applauded my entrance. That gave me the confidence to do a twirl and strike a pose. There was giggling but they really did seem to approve of the new "girl".

After a round of hugs, I asked, "So where is Gabby?" The giggling stopped and Laurie and Ashley exchanged a stare. Something was up. I was worried that she bailed on us and it would be because of me. Ashley blushed. Melissa took a sip of her drink and turned away. The tension was high.

Finally Laurie turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes. With a calm expression Laurie clearly said, "Knowing Gabby, she's probably outside in the limo blowing the driver." Melissa almost choked but Ashley nodded her head in almost certain agreement.

Obviously waiting for my reaction, the girls waited. "Cool, l would love to see that," I responded, seeking their acceptance. That brought a smile from Laurie and I knew that I was in. Ashley gave me a hug and complimented my look. Mellissa gave me a long checking out and seemed to be eye humping my ass. I was really turned on by being objectified. We gathered our things and headed out to the waiting limousine.

I was for a second enamoured by all the legs strutting out the main walk. Eight gorgeous, long legs strutting and two of them were mine. The anticipation of the potential of the evening was sinking in. We jumped into the back seat of the limo into the spacious leather clad interior. A metal bucket filled with ice and a Champaign bottle waited in the middle. Once we were settled in we could hear the obvious noises of slurping and moaning. The divider to the driver compartment was down and Ashley winked at me and motioned to me to come have a look. I peered over the seat and sure enough I spotted the hunky twenty something dark haired driver who was wearing a black suit for a uniform. His head was thrown back in pleasure, mouth agape and eyes closed. His right hand was resting on the long brunette locks of Gabriella that was bouncing on his lap. She was bent over and her ass was sticking up in the air. Her black dress was riding up on her hips. Her black panties hugged her round Latina ass. I could see her hand working away at her pussy under the fabric.

Gabby was slurping and bobbing on the driver's big thick cock. The driver opened his eyes but did not seemed phased by the audience. He even smiled. He grabbed a fist full of Gabby's hair and turned her head to the side. That gave us a view of his thick cock slathered in saliva. Gabby's thick red lips were tightly wrapped around its shaft. Gabby opened her brown eyes and saw us looking at her. She gave us and evil grin with the cock in her mouth and began putting on a show. She pumped the meaty base with her hand and worked her tongue around the head. She kept her eyes open and seemed to be staring at me. She slobbered elaborately. The drool ran the length of his cock. She bobbed and worked the cock with gusto. The driver gasped and held his breath. He tensed and pushed down on Gabby's head. She let out a gagging sound. Her eyes closed for a second. Her throat seemed to bulge. Her mouth slid up on the cock and I could see a big bead of thick white cum emerge from the corner of her mouth. The driver pumped his load into her throat. She swallowed for a half a minute.

After the driver relaxed, he let go of Gabriella's head and she slid off of his cock. She sat up and put her arm around my neck and planted her cum coated lips on mine. She open mouthed kissed me and I could taste the driver's cum on her tongue. I did not fight it but gave in to the moment. Gabby seemed pleased by that. She pulled away and smiled. "My Punta," she said.

Gabby straightened herself and came around to the back of the car. Once she piled into the back, she took the bottle of Champaign and took a gulp from the bottle. She passed me the bottle next. I took a swig, secretly hoping to taste even more cum from the bottle's neck fresh out of Gabby's mouth. I then passed the bottle on to Laurie.

As the girls drank, the fun began. There was a lot of giggling, woo-hooing, chugging, touching, groping, squeezing and teasing. The girls all made jokes about Gabby being a cock sucker, about Laurie getting old, about Mellissa being blonde, about Ashley being herself and about me being dressed like a girl. Laurie was getting loosened up pretty good and decided to just call us all by nick names for the rest of the night. She called Ashley "Bitch", Mellissa "Bimbo", Gabby "Cock Sucker", and me "Sissy Slut".

Our first stop was to be the restaurant which was a fine dining establishment. In the limo I was getting excited from watching all the shenanigans. The girls were very liberal with the touching of each other. Ashley had a hand on Laurie's leg the entire ride except when she was taking a drink or squeezing someone's boob. Mellissa was likewise playing with Laurie's hair constantly and Laurie seemed to be grabbing every body part within her reach. Gabby sat across from me and stuck to watching and touching herself although I did notice her playing footsie with Laurie.

Laurie must have been getting turned on too because she randomly stated that she wanted a birthday kiss from us all. She looked right at me and said, "Come here and kiss me Sissy Slut." I moved without hesitation and Laurie grasped my face and controlled a firm yet gentle kiss on my lips. I resisted the urge to take over or to press my tongue. I tried to be sweet. I melted as the kiss lingered longer than I expected. The others were all cheering. Laurie smiled and blushed as she released my face and slowly pulled back. She was incredible. I took the hint and sat back. She called for Gabby next and they embraced in a heated lip lock although it was too brief for me. We all cheered. After Laurie licked her lips and said, "Tastes like limo driver." We all burst out laughing. Ashley did not wait for an invitation and grabbed Laurie by her head and planting a hard kiss on her. She straddled Laurie's lap while maintaining the kiss. I moved around to get a better view. Mellissa and I were pressed together to witness the long, tongue twisting make out session. Mellissa's boob pressed into my ribs and her smooth leg touching mine added to my frustrated state. Laurie's hands groped Ashley's sexy ass through her dress. It seemed to last a while until Laurie finally gave Ashley's butt a hard swat to signal her to get off of her lap.

Ashley moved back to her seat and looked like the cat that caught the canary with her cool confidence. Laurie looked taken aback for a sec before taking a swig of Champaign to cool down. She mouthed the word, "Wow!" and took another swig. Ashley was giggling at her minor victory. Laurie looked at her and commented, "I swear you're a total lesbo, Bitch." That just made Ashley laugh harder and everyone else joined in. Mellissa was taking a swig to steady herself in preparation for her inevitable turn next. Laurie turned to the blonde youth and grinned at her. "Come on Bimbo, pucker up," she instructed.

Mellissa was blushing. "I don't think I can top that," she stated. Laurie took control and pulled Mellissa to her. Mellissa opened her mouth and let Laurie kiss her. Laurie kissed the young beauty hard and her hands went straight to Mellissa's tits for a grope. It was sexy as fuck.

Ashley leaned in close and said, "Who's the big fucking lesbo now Laurie?" We all giggled at that including Mellissa which brought on a small hic-up from her in mid lip lock. Laurie drew back and feigned revulsion.

Mellissa was surprised and covered her mouth. This just brought on more laughter. During the wave of laughter she tried to say "I'm sorry" but that only prompted another hic-up. More laughter roared throughout the limo. Only Laurie remained composed, showing little sign of amusement. Mellissa was turning beet red from her embarrassment. Then Laurie grew a big, evil grin.

Laurie grabbed Mellissa violently by her blonde locks. Quickly and smoothly, she pulled Mellissa over her lap. Mellissa was taken by surprise and was face down in Ashley's lap with her ass sticking up in the air pointed right at me. Her red mini dress rode up her hips and her little black thong did little to cover her sweet little pussy and left her bare bum exposed. Laurie wasted no time smacking that ass with loud, hard swats. I was shocked and almost horrified. If I had not been so turned on then I might have been prompted to step in and stop it. Laurie was brutally relentless. She wailed on Mellissa's ass. When Mellissa put her hand back in defence, Laurie pulled it away and continued to spank the young girl. Laurie was smiling and teased her prey, "You may be educated but you're still a dumb blonde bimbo."

Laurie's assault on Mellissa's ass continued and between the smacking sounds I could hear Mellissa's yelps and cries muffled by Ashley's thighs. Ashley was gently stroking Mellissa's hair to comfort her but when she licked her lips, Ashley's true desire was revealed. Slowly, Ashley parted her legs and allowed Mellissa's face to slide in between her thighs. Laurie spanked Mellissa's ass harder. I thought I would have to intervene and looked at Mellissa to ask her if she was okay. What I saw was a big smile on the blonde's face as she tongued at Ashley's panty covered pussy. She was trying to get at her bare snatch for a lick but Ashley teased her by squirming in her seat. I could tell that Mellissa was enjoying her punishment. I looked back at Laurie who seemed amused by my concern and took a break from the spanking. Her own hand must have been sore because Mellissa's butt was scarlet red.

"Aww, are you sorry for her," Laurie mocked me. She pouted and made a sad face as she teased me. "Want to kiss it better?" she asked with a devilish grin. I nodded in agreement as Laurie reached behind my head and pulled my face into Mellissa's sore and sensitive ass. I began kissing her tender flesh gently and licking at the marks left behind from Laurie's palm. I was greatly turned on and felt like the whole scene was about to erupt into a huge orgy. Laurie hooked a finger into Mellissa's thong and pulled it aside revealing the girl's naked, perfectly smooth crotch. My eyes met Laurie's to see what she had in mind. She was grinning from ear to ear and seemed amused. She spoke softly and sexy to me as she said, "Lick her asshole Molly." Without hesitation, I let my tongue rim Mellissa's sweet pink butt hole. My tongue made it nice and wet and I slowly began pushing it inside.

Just then the limo came to complete stop. Laurie pulled my head away from Mellissa's asshole and quickly straitened out the girl's panties and dress. Ashley pulled Mellissa's face out of her crotch and straightened her own dress. With a chuckle, Laurie said, "We're at the restaurant. Let's go eat ladies. Molly and Mellissa already got a head start on appetisers." Everyone got a good laugh from that. We all filed out of the limo but before we went into the restaurant, Laurie stopped us and demanded that Mellissa kiss me as her final punishment. She did not hesitate and gave me a soft, sweet kiss that had a musty flavour that could only be Ashley's pussy. I savoured the kiss. Laurie addressed Mellissa as we made out. "Enjoy kissing that mouth and the taste of your own asshole," she said.

With that she and the others turned and headed into the restaurant. I looked at Mellissa and asked her if she was alright. She smiled and batted her bright blue eyes. "Are you kidding? That was awesome. Now it's a real party. Come on, let's catch up. I'm starving," she said. I didn't give the blonde girl enough credit. She was stout as a valkyrie and apparently had a thing for rough spankings. We all went to our table and settled in to eat. Mellissa sat just a little more gingerly than the rest of us.

Dinner itself was mostly uneventful other than Gabriella's constant flirting with the young waiter. He was a hunky looking young man about nineteen years old with tanned skin and dark hair. He seemed a bit flustered having to serve a table full of good looking, scantily clad, half drunk ladies. He didn't seem to pay any mind to me or my appearance. He must have believed that I was a real woman or didn't let on if he did know that I was in drag. Gabby was a constant distraction anyway. She was always calling him over for minor things and smiling, "accidentally" touching him or flashing some skin to get his attention. He seemed pretty excited and equally embarrassed. It was a fun show to watch. At one point while he was filling her water glass, Gabby dropped her fork on the floor and Doug, the waiter, bent down to pick it up. I could see Gabby shift in her seat and cross her legs in front of Doug while he was down there. He was blushing beet red as he stood up and hurried away. Gabby grinned like a Cheshire cat. I asked her if he got a good look at her panties. Gabby reached into her purse and pulled out her little black lace panties. "You mean these?" she teased. Doug must have got a great view of Gabby's bare pussy.

We sang Happy Birthday to Laurie as dessert was served. Gabriella got up to excuse herself to the lady's room. "Molly, come with me," she demanded. I was at first surprised but then remembered that girls always go together to the rest room. I was still shocked that she chose me to go with her. Obediently, I followed and my eyes were glued to Gabby's perfect ass as she strutted her way to the back. I was trying to catch a glimpse of her butt which I now knew was naked under her short dress.

Just before the restrooms, the waiter, Doug walked past us toward the back. Gabby grabbed hold of his arm. "Can you show us to the lady's room Doug?" she purred in her soft Spanish accent. Doug was wide eyed and eager to show us the way. At the door he stopped and helped to hold it open. Gabby grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him inside. I was standing at the entrance, not sure what to do next. "Hurry up, get in here Punta," she yelled at me.

By the time I got to where she had Doug pinned to the wall, Gabby was already down on her knees in front of the stunned young man. She had his zipper pulled down right away too. She quickly had his trousers undone and pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift motion. She then grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down to her level. I got on my knees on the tile floor next to Gabby and was face to face with her and Doug's already hard cock. It was long and thick and angry looking. He must have had a hard on for a while. That was no doubt Gabby's work. She was pleased by the large size of the meat in front of her and began sucking him without much fanfare. Within a few seconds she had eight inches in her throat. She slobbered and made loud sucking noises as she lovingly slurped away at that cock. She maintained eye contact throughout the blow job with Doug who seemed to be in shock at his luck. I had a front row seat and was greatly turned on by the sight. I resisted the urge to touch myself for fear of my erection springing free.

Gabby was licking the head of Doug's cock as she turned and looked at me. She pulled it from her lips and moved Doug's cock over to my face. She pressed it up against my lips. I had no choice but to open my mouth and let it slide between my lips. I was scared but was equally turned on. I didn't seem to know what to do but Doug instinctively began thrusting into my mouth. "Come on Punta, suck his cock. It's beautiful, yes?" Gabby asked. I nodded agreement and began trying to suck the massive piece of meat. Gabby saw me take it with enthusiasm and smiled. She then stood herself up and bent over the sink. She pulled the hem of her dress up so that her tan naked ass was lewdly presented in front of us. "Okay Molly, I know you love that cock but stop hogging it and put it into my pussy," Gabby demanded. I did as she instructed and guided Doug's cock which was covered with my saliva into Gabby's dripping wet pussy.

Her crotch was smooth and hairless and her tan was uniform. It was a beautiful sight to see her vagina spread wide and stretch to accommodate the wide shaft. Gabby moaned with a sigh of pleasure as Doug thrust himself inside of her, balls deep. His sack made a wet slapping sound as it pounded against her clit. He grabbed hold of her hips and really began fucking the Latina princess hard and fast. I had not stood up as I was enjoying the front row seat of the action at crotch level. I let my hands caress both of their thighs and Doug's round ass. Rivulets of Gabby's juices began running down the insides of her thighs. I couldn't help myself and started licking them from her legs. A couple of times, Doug's balls slapped my face. I tried to lick them too but he was fucking Gabby too fast to catch them.

Gabby encouraged Doug too fuck her faster. "Come on, fuck me, fuck me hard. Don't hold back, you can come. Do it!" She greedily matched his thrusts with enthusiasm as she tried to force the young man to orgasm. He was fucking her as hard as I had ever seen anyone fuck. Suddenly he stopped while he was deep inside her snatch. I took his balls in my mouth and gently sucked. I could feel his gland on my tongue pumping his seed into her. He moaned loudly and grunted. Slowly his cock began withdrawing from Gabby's greedy pussy. Huge streams of white cum flowed out onto her thighs. Instinctively, I began licking at them as they dripped. I soon had a mouthful and had to swallow it down before getting more. Doug's shrinking cock popped free from Gabby's snatch and was dripping with a mixture of their combined fluids. It looked shiny and nasty at the same time. My mouth was still agape and Doug took the queue by ramming his wet dick into my mouth to clean it off. I sucked all of the cum from his prick and lingered for a while, enjoying the tastes.