One of those Days

Story Info
Man learns he likes it.
3.9k words
4.3
24.6k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First the weather, then the traffic and finally the hassle at the airport. The weather snarled the traffic making me late to the airport. Then the process of being allowed to board the flight, the long line to get through the TSA screening, finally, the long walk to the gate all contributed to my being stuck in the middle seat. On the aisle was, to be kind, and overweight man who could not help but take a portion of my seat as he sprawled into his. His apology didn't ease my discomfort at being crammed in for the two-hour flight. On the window, thank the gods, was a slender but tall woman. Unfortunately she had her I-Pod fixed in her ears and remained oblivious to the situation.

So here I was for the next two plus hours, cramped between the fat guy and the frumpy quite woman. I will admit, perhaps because of the discomfort of the fat guy that I spent some time stealthily examining the woman during the long flight. She was tall and slender, her hair was pulled back tight and with the glasses she looked like an accountant or librarian. Judging by the clothes she wore she could have even been a nun. So I sat in my discomfort drinking the weak airline coffee and wonder how screwed up my day would be. I had meetings planned all day and with the way the day had started I could only envision running from one late appointment to the next.

If I could predict the lottery or the weather as well as I foresaw that day I'd be a very rich man. As it is I am a middle-aged man trying hard to keep up with not only the Jones, but with everyone else for that matter. As it was the word retirement the same to me as death. The collapse of my IRA's meant I would be working until I physically couldn't. So I rushed to meetings, barely caught flights and beat the bushes for clients.

By the end of the day I was exhausted I had to drag my suitcase into the motel to check in. At least my reservation was intact and I plucked the keycard from the clerk I headed for the elevators, looking forward to collapsing on the bed in room 450. Of course the elevator was down for service so I trudged up the stairs, dragging my suitcase by one hand and holding on to my laptop in the other. Of course room 450 was at the opposite end of the hall. Sliding the key into the door and pushing it open I stepped into the room only to crash into a towel clad women emerging from the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?"

I shut my eyes immediately and held out my keycard and envelope showing the room number.

"Jesus, lady I had no idea. I just checked in and this is where they sent me."

"You're kidding. I think I'll call the desk and then the police!"

"Hey lady, call the desk, please. Have them send up the correct room and key, I'm exhausted and the thought of going back down the staircase with my bags then coming back up is just too much for this old man. I'll just sit in the hall and wait." With my eyes closed I backed out of the room and sat down in the corridor to wait. Jesus what a fuck up this had been. After a few minutes the door to 450 opened and the woman, now dressed, stepped out and said.

"OK the desk admitted their error, so I guess I should apologize and at least let you come in and sit in a chair till they get here."

"It's not your place to apologize Miss, and if I get to a chair you might not be able to move me out of it."

She laughed and in that laugh I realized it was the woman from the plane. With her hair all wet and now dressed in a skirt and blouse she looked totally different. I began to wish I was much, much younger and that I wasn't so tired.

"Didn't I sit next to you on the flight in this morning?"

She looked at me closely then laughed and said.

"You're the guy the fat guy was sitting on!"

I had top laugh too as I struggled back to my feet and held out my hand.

"I'm Kevin nice to meet you!"

"I'm Katrina, now come on in and wait for the clerk to send up your key. I told him you'd be waiting in here anyway."

So I went in and sat in the chair while Katrina busied herself around the room. We spoke a bit here and there and I learned she was here on business and spent her day much as I had hurrying from one meeting to another. She told me she had been listening to notes she'd made about her potential clients on her I-Pod. She also admitted that she had been assigned to the middle seat and because I'd showed up so late she took the window and felt bad about me getting stuck next to the fat guy.

I said, "It's not always how our days begin, but how they end that matters. I had some success today and now a story to tell. So all in all, now that I have a soft seat I feel pretty good about the day."

"Well, since I stole your seat on the plane, the least I can do is buy you dinner. Once you've had a chance to relax a bit and get cleaned up from the day, meet me in the lounge downstairs."

"Normally, I'd crawl into my room and crash but I am hungry and a drink sounds too good, but let me buy."

"If you're going to join me then give up this whole guy thing and accept my invitation!" She said that seriously and I could only nod.

"Ok, you win Katrina. Give me an hour after I finally get a room."

Just then the clerk knocked and after apologizing over and over for the room mix up handed me the keys to 444 across the hall. I thanked Katrina for her kindness and said I'd see her in an hour then made the clerk open my room and check for other guests. There were none and I settled in the room before taking a long hot shower. I felt great and revived but still wanting that drink. So I dressed and went to the lounge. I was early but Katrina was already there with two Martini's on the table, one in front of her and the other in front of the empty seat across from her.

"I decided you would be here sooner and that if I hadn't already bought the drinks you would try my patience with more of the guy stuff."

I smiled and said.

"Yes, Miss! May I sit?"

She smiled at me and nodded. I sat down and lifted my glass and said.

"Here's to screw ups, may they always tune out this nice."

We both drank to that and spent the next hour or so consuming that drink and one more. I took the time to look closely at her and liked what I saw. She was much younger then I, probably still in her twenties and she filled out her skirt and blouse very nicely. What I could not tell on the plane and even when I saw her in the towel amazed me. Her hair, down and brushed now was a dark brunette and shone in the soft light of the lounge. Her face bore some Asian features but it had to have been generations ago. Lost in my examination I barely heard Katrina say.

"Let's go Kevin it's time we eat."

Not waiting for my answer Katrina stood and walked towards the lounge door. I gulped the remainder of my Martini and followed her out of the hotel and into a cab staring at her ass swinging to and fro as she walked in her heels. She gave the driver the address and settled back into the seat. She didn't speak at all during the ride until we arrived at the restaurant.

"I hope you like your steaks Kevin. This is one of the best steak house I've ever been to."

"Love steak, I can't wait to sink my teeth into one. I hadn't realized how hungry I was."

Dinner was great, we'd shared a bottle of Cabernet with our steaks and baked potatoes and then after some delicious cheesecake Katrina ordered us both an after dinner drink.

"I want you to know Kevin that I expect you to show me to my door like a proper gentleman when we return."

"Of course Miss!"

I said into her smiling face. True to her word she paid the bill and I stayed quiet not wanting to incur her wrath. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me from my chair leading my outside and into another cab. She gave the driver out motel address and once again settled into her seat without a word. The only difference in the ride back was that she kept a hold of my hand. Her gesture reminded me of my youth and how excited I would be on a date, especially when on the way home a girl held my hand. I tried to shake those thoughts from my mind and remind myself that this was not a date but my body was still reacting to her and her touch. I noticed for the first time her scent and found myself becoming addicted to the smell of her perfume.

Back at our motel she continued to hold my hand as we entered the now working elevator and rode in silence to the fourth floor. At her door she handed me her keycard saying.

"This time you have my permission to open my door."

She smiled at me as she said that and I opened her door then stepped back to allow her to enter. As I was about to say good night she reached out and grabbed my hand, dragging me into her room.

"Sit down Kevin."

Her words sounded like an order but not wanting to spoil what had been a great evening I sat.

She stood right in front of me her knees were inches from mine as I sat in the chair.

"Kevin, are you ready to pay for your error earlier?"

"What error Katrina?"

"For walking into my room and spying on me while I was naked!"

"But Katrina, you know it wasn't my fault, and you weren't naked either."

"Kevin I believe in being fair. You did come in my room and save that flimsy towel you did see me naked. Are you saying I am a liar?"

"No, heavens no Katrina. I'm just saying it wasn't really my fault."

"Well Kevin, the way I see it you slid in the key and opened the door. You stood their gaping at me before you claim to have closed your eyes. Is any of this a lie?"

"No, but..."

"So now it's my turn. I want to see you naked."

"Me, naked. Good lord Katrina I'm nothing to look at. Compared to you..."

"See you did look at me."

She continued to harass me to strip for her and was becoming more and more adamant that I do so. Finally I gave in and said," Well you asked for it, don't complain."

She stood back and allowed me to strip.

With just my boxers on I looked to see if she was satisfied and she motioned with her hand to finish. Pulling my boxers off my cock sprung up to attention. I moved my hands in front of it trying to hide it from her.

"Hands at your sides and let me see that cock of yours, Kevin!"

Obeying her came easier naked. Something about the act of being the naked one I suppose.

"Turn around and let me see your ass."

I did as asked trying to be as compliant as I could and beginning to hope that this might all lead to a mutual situation. My cock was getting harder by the moment and as I stood with my back to her she said.

"Put your hands behind your back and bend over."

Quick with my compliance I did as I was ordered and bent over. She walked up behind me and grabbed my hands and quicker then I could react she handcuffed my hands behind me.

"Hey whats..."

"Shut up Kevin. You've been nice and complaint all night and I demand that you continue to obey me."

As I stood to turn around, she slapped my ass with her hand, then again as I stopped shocked at what she had done.

"You are not to do anything unless I command it. If you continue to disobey me I will punish you Kevin."

Stunned by her words and wondering what I'd gotten into I stood mute as the sting of her hands on my ass faded. I looked down and saw that my cock was as big and hard as it used to be when I was younger. I half wondered if my cock was controlling me as much if not more than Katrina. I stood and waited while she rooted through her suitcase. She found what she was looking for and came back to where I stood. She held a small whip in front of her and I cringed.

"Behave and obey me slave and you will enjoy this evening. Be petulant and disagreeable and you will feel the sting. Am I clear?'

"Yes, Katrina."

The quick flick of her wrist belied the pain associated with the contact made by her whip on my ass.

"You shall call me Mistress."

"Yes Mistress."

As I said those words my cock jumped and I was confused. The pain in my ass was significant and I was not looking forward to more. Yes I was ready to comply with this striking woman. She then sat in the chair I had occupied earlier.

"Come kneel at my feet, slave."

I got to my knees, glad I had at least kept in some sort of shape over the years. At least my belly hadn't yet begun to sag and my knees were still working well. Kneeling now I looked up to see her smiling. Suddenly her wrist flicked again and my ass screamed.

"Do not look upon your Mistress without her blessing."

I bent my head and stared at the carpet supporting her high-heeled feet. Memories of stories I'd read flooded my brain, stories I never thought I'd experience but whose contents always got me off, spewing my cum in my hands or on the floor. I could see my cock pulsing between my legs and I had a strong desire to grab it and stroke it but I kept still.

"Slave you may adore my feet. If you perform well Mistress may treat you to more."

Having no hands to use I bent forward and licked at her shoes first before attempting to remove them and get to her feet. I must have done something right because after a few minutes of kissing and licking her shoes she slipped them off and offered me her stocking clad foot. I was lost in this endeavor and did my best to adore her foot as commanded all the while expecting to feel the sting of her whip if I messed up. I became so involved with her toes and instep that I felt like I was making love to her foot. I put everything I could into it and was surprised when I heard.

"You may now adore my legs, slave."

Even though she accompanied her words with a quick lash to each of my ass cheeks I kissed and licked, sucked and nibbled at her calves and shins, going form one leg to the other. My cock was threatening to explode and I feared Mistress' reaction so I tried to remain focused on her legs and ignore my cock. I could feel pre cum dripping profusely from my cock as I applied myself to Mistress' legs. When she allowed her legs to part I moved up to her thighs. I could hear her breathing become more and more erratic and the tension holding her thighs together slipped until her hips were splayed wide open. I snuck a quick peek up her thighs and saw she had not any panties on. Her pussy was wet and open and I so wanted to move to that place, taste her and suck her juices.

I gather she caught my movement because her whip met my ass again and again until I begged her to stop. She continued after my pleas but did stop and said.

"You may eat my pussy slave, but I warn you, you had better not displease me."

Slowly I moved my mouth to her pussy and softly touched her with my tongue. I lightly outlined her opening then pushed my tongue against her clit before going back and licking her open pussy. I found that her taste was like nectar from the gods and soon I was devouring her emissions as if I had finally found a water hole after days in the desert. Her moans and the gyrations of her hips and legs let me know that I was finding the right button to push and when she reached over and grabbed my head, pulling it hard into her cunt as her hips pumped into my face I knew I'd pleased her.

She rocked her hips into my face as her cunt gushed into my mouth. I swallowed mouthful and mouthful of her nectar keeping my face planted in her pussy as she rode her orgasm. Lost in my own delight it took me a few minutes to realize my cock was on the verge of exploding and I said.

"I'm going to cum."

Still in the throes of her orgasm Mistress managed to move her wrist and attacked my ass with her whip.

"Slave will not cum. Mistress does not allow it."

I fought my urge to release and found the pain from Mistress' whip helped me control my urges. When she finally stopped the only feeling I had beyond the pain in my ass was the ache in my cock. I needed a release, soon!

"Thank you slave, your Mistress enjoyed her orgasm. You did ok for a beginner, but we will work with you. Now my slave do you need a fuck? Do you need to cum?"

"Yes, please Mistress."

"Go to the bed slave and lay down on your belly. Mistress will take care of you."

I obeyed and waited. When I felt Mistress standing behind me I turned to look at her, incurring her wrath and receiving yet more stings from her whip.

"Slaves do not look upon their Mistress without permission."

The stings to my ass did not affect me at all. I was too afraid of what I had seen. Mistress was wearing a strap on cock and nothing else, the beauty of her naked body, her tits and erect nipples filled my mind but I knew what she intended and I buried my head in the mattress unable to stop her, not sure if I wanted to stop her. I felt severe pressure on my asshole before it that was replaced by a building pain as she eased her greased cock into my ass.

"Pull your knees up slave."

I did and was now pointing my ass in the air as Mistress filled it with her cock. She reached around me and grabbed my throbbing cock and said.

"Oh so hard and hot, I see my slave enjoys having Mistress fill his ass. You may cum when you must slave."

She had pushed the entire cock into my ass and let me adjust to it before she began to fuck me with it. By the third thrust my cock erupted and I shot my seed all over the bedcover. She did not stop but continued to plow my ass and my cock stayed hard and my own need still grew. When she finally pulled out she instructed me to roll over.

"I'm going to ride your cock now slave. Don't even think of cumming in my clean pussy."

She sat astride me and lowered her beautiful cunt onto my aching cock. Her pussy was so hot and it engulfed my cock completely. I could feel her clinching her pussy around me as she rode me. I had just cum a few minutes ago but the intense warmth of her pussy and gazing at her round perfect tits had me struggling to hold back my orgasm. Each time she descended on my cock she pushed my sore ass into the bed. The conflicting pleasure of her cunt on my cock and the pain in my recently fucked ass helped me keep from cumming.

With her tits jiggling above me, and her pussy clasping my hard and ready cock I could feel her body when she came. Her wild thrashing and rapid humping got me very close to the edge and I hoped and prayed my cock would not spew. Holding my breath and thinking of anything but her beautiful body wasn't enough and I shot load after load of cum in her quivering pussy.

"Oh Slave, that was not obeying your Mistress."

She sat still, my spent cock still trapped in her clenched pussy. She started to rub her clit on my pelvic bone then she said.

"Well slave, I will have to punish you now for your failure. But first I think you need to clean out my pussy."

She slipped off my cock and sat above me face.

"Open up slave."

I did as commanded then watched as she used those same pussy muscles to push gobs of my cum out of her hole.

"Now lick it up slave."

She squatted down further bringing her pussy to my open lips and I felt the first globs of my emission fill my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow and the mix of her juice did not cover the taste of my own. It wasn't as bad as I'd thought but I knew I would work harder if there were a next time to not have to do this.

Afterwards as I was returning to my room Katrina handed me her business card.

"You will call me tomorrow and beg me to see you. If not you will never see me again. Good night slave."

She kissed me on my forehead and pushed me out the door. Later in my own bed, reliving the night I debated about the call. I knew she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever been with and that I came more often in one hour then I had in months. Sleep overtook me but I awoke in panic early the next morning and grabbed my phone. I was dialing Mistress' number before I came fully awake. When she answered I hurriedly said.

"Please be my Mistress. I need to see you again."

12