One of Two Ch. 03

Story Info
Double Date, Double Trouble.
8.9k words
4.66
82.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Double Date, Double Trouble

The ringing phone woke me up on Sunday morning. I idly wondered if it might be Carly. When my mother knocked on the door and told me Carly was on the phone, I felt a tightness across my chest. Maybe Nancy had called her and told her everything. It would be the ultimate revenge. If Nancy couldn't be happy, no one would be happy.

I answered the phone with trepidation. "Hi, Carly," I said as calmly as I could manage.

"Were you still sleeping?" Carly asked. I tried to gauge her emotional state from the sound of her voice, but her tone was neutral.

"Yes," I answered warily.

"Oh. OK. Sam, we have a problem."

I think my heart stopped beating right there. I felt like I had fallen down a flight of stairs. It was a good thing I was still in bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I knew I sounded terrified. Carly didn't seem to notice. She was too preoccupied with whatever the problem was.

"When I got home last night, my mom was still up. She wanted to know where we had been after the movie. I had to lie to her." Carly was almost whispering now so she wouldn't be overheard. Was that the problem? I was trying hard not to cheer out loud.

"Does she suspect something?" I asked, trying not to sound too jubilant.

"She sure does. She told me I can't go to the dance with you unless we double with another couple."

There was silence for about half a minute.

Carly continued. "This might work out. I'm going to call Nancy and see if she is going. She can double with us."

"No!" I realized as soon as I said that how guilty it sounded. I tried not to sound like a strangled cat as I continued. "I mean, I don't think she's dating anyone." Yeah, like that reassured Carly.

"I'm going to ask. It's worth a shot," Carly told me. "I'll call you back after I talk to her."

In her haste, Carly hung up before I could dream up a better excuse. The last thing I wanted was for Carly to talk to Nancy, especially so soon after what happened yesterday. I tried calling back Carly but her line was already busy. I tried a few more times but had no more luck. Carly and Nancy were talking a long time. I knew what they were talking about. I had lost Carly.

I tried doing anything to take my mind off my impending doom but I couldn't concentrate on anything else. The minutes dragged on as I waited for Carly to call back. Maybe she was too upset to call. Maybe she was coming over to break up with me in person. I wouldn't blame her if she was coming over to punch me in the face.

It was about twenty minutes before the phone rang. The sound made me jump. I didn't answer it. I wanted to prolong my relationship with Carly a few seconds longer. My dad answered the phone that time and opened my door to tell me it was for me. I thanked him and picked up the phone as gingerly as if it was a bomb I was trying to defuse.

"Hello?"

"Sam, it's Carly."

My heart was now beating so hard that I could look down and see my shirt moving.

"I talked to Nancy."

The seconds were like hours as I waited for the inevitable.

"We had a long talk."

In my agony, I understood why condemned prisoners looked so calm as they were escorted to their executions. They were ready to just get it over with.

"She said that she is not dating anyone, but she'll go with us if she can get a date."

Huh? The blood was pounding so hard in my ears that I didn't think I heard Carly right. I couldn't have heard her right.

"Sam, are you there?" Carly asked.

"Yes, I'm here. Nancy said she'd double with us?" I tried not to sound incredulous but I don't think I succeeded.

"Yes, if she can get a date. Is there anyone you could talk to about asking her?"

It was about then that I remembered to breathe. I exhaled so loudly that Carly asked me if I was OK.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just…, oh, never mind. I'll ask around."

"Good. I'm sure you'll think of someone. Nancy is the only person I think we could go with who would understand if we wanted to go parking after the dance."

My harried mind was still trying to come to grips with the realization that Nancy hadn't told Carly about me -- about us. I had no idea what she was up to -- and that scared me.

Carly could tell I was preoccupied about something, so we hung up soon after that. Now all I had to do was find a date for the girl I was fooling around with yesterday behind my girlfriend's back, and everything would be fine. No matter how many times I repeated that statement to myself, it never sounded right.

Who was I going to ask? I had to do something. The last thing I wanted to do now was to leave Nancy in the lurch. I didn't want to give her any further reason to ruin my life. I had already done enough to convince her to do that. I had to find someone who she could have a good time with. It had to be someone who Carly would feel comfortable with if there was to be a point to our double date. I thought over the list of friends from our circle. Most of them were dating. Eventually, I narrowed the choices down to one - Frank. His steady girlfriend had moved away over the summer. I hadn't heard that he was going to the dance with anyone. He had been with us that day last summer when Carly and I got together. As far as I knew, he wasn't aware of what Nancy and I had been doing. If I was lucky, no one had figured that out, and things would stay that way. If my luck didn't hold out, … I didn't want to go there.

I called Frank and felt him out. He knew Nancy and he was interested in the idea. I passed along her number and he assured me he would call her. After I got off the phone, I sat in my room, catching my breath. I was starting to think that I was going to get away with this.

There was still Monday. I knew I would have to face Nancy in class. I couldn't get around that and it haunted me for the rest of the weekend. My stomach was in knots right up until the time I arrived at my first class. Nancy was already there, sitting in her usual place -- right next to mine. I tentatively slipped into my chair, totally unsure of what to expect.

Nancy turned to face me when she heard me sit down. I held my breath.

"Good morning, Sam." She was smiling.

I had to swallow to wet my mouth enough to answer her. "Hi, Nancy."

"Thanks for talking to Frank. He called me yesterday and asked me to the dance. We even went to a movie yesterday afternoon. He's a really nice guy." Nancy was smiling, maybe a little too much. I couldn't feel comfortable around her anymore.

"I'm glad. Frank's a good friend. I hope you two will have fun at the dance."

"I'm sure we will all have fun together," she said. Even though she sounded very happy, her words sounded somehow ominous. I found myself thinking over every word before speaking to her. I was so afraid that I would say something to set her off. A few words from her to Carly and my life would go to shit.

I met Carly for lunch. She was all smiles. I let myself relax a little. I realized that if I was always tense around her, she would figure out I was guilty about something.

"I saw Nancy this morning," she said. My heart skipped a few beats for good measure. "It sounds like she and Frank are really hitting it off well."

"Yeah, she told me about him this morning, too. I hope it works out for them."

"She needs someone. She hasn't dated since she moved here," Carly added, sounding concerned for her friend.

I knew why she hadn't dated, of course. I was not about to explain that to Carly. Instead, I said, "It sounds like she likes Frank."

"Good. We can double with them. My parents won't be so suspicious when we come in late if we are with them."

"Carly, how are we going to do anything with them in the car?" I didn't understand what she was leading up to.

"Come on, Sam. Don't be shy. They'll be in the back seat and we'll be in the front. We'll have enough privacy."

"I don't know about this, Carly. They will still be able to hear us."

"They won't be sitting back there taking notes. They will be busy, too. Besides, it isn't like we're going to shock Nancy. She knows what we've been doing."

"What?!" Did Carly really mean that? If Carly told Nancy that, what did Nancy tell Carly? I was sweating a little harder now.

"Come on, Sam. She's my friend. Girls talk. Don't guys talk about what they do?"

"Apparently not in as much detail as girls. Geeze, Carly. Did you really tell her everything?" Inside, I was hoping and praying that Nancy hadn't shared anything about me with her.

"Relax, Sam. She won't tell anyone. It was just between the two of us."

I was frantically trying to think all this through. If Carly wasn't upset, then Nancy must not have told her anything about what we had done together.

"I'll still feel a little self conscious about doing… that… with them in the car with us," I said.

"You'll forget all about them once we start taking our clothes off. Trust me." I could hear the sly smile in her voice.

From then on, whenever I saw Nancy she was all bubbly talking about Frank. They seemed to be getting very close and she was happy about it. That suited me fine. I desperately wanted her to fall in love with someone else and forget all about what she had done with me.

The girls had gotten together and planned what we would do on the night of the dance. I picked up Carly, who was dressed in a beautiful white dress. I had a flower for her, of course, which I nervously offered to her. Her mother pinned it on her dress, saving me the embarrassment of trying to figure out how to do that without looking like I was trying to feel her up in front of her parents. Feeling her up would come later.

We picked up Frank before going to Nancy's house. I hadn't seen Doctor Hunter since before that fateful day in Nancy's bedroom so I didn't know how he would react to me. I didn't think he knew about Carly, and he knew Nancy and I were very good friends. I didn't relish the idea that he might say something to make Carly suspect that Nancy and I had ever been anything more than friends. Fortunately, Frank went to the door to get her while Carly and I waited in the car. Soon we were arriving at the restaurant to eat dinner.

We sat at a table for four. I was enjoying staring at Carly while the four of us chatted. She looked pretty good in blue jeans at school, but seeing her in that dress really took my breath away. The thought of seeing her out of that dress later was getting me hard. The four of us had a good time eating. I managed to get over my nervousness about Nancy being there and relax. For her part, Nancy appeared to be thinking only of Frank. She looked, well, if not in love then at least in lust. They were holding hands and looking at each other. I was relieved.

The dance was fun. Our usual gang was all there. My favorite part had to be the slow dances holding Carly tightly against me. I could feel her body through the dress and imagine what she was going to look like in the moonlight later. Nancy suggested we change partners for one slow dance and I almost choked. Carly thought that would be fun and I found myself holding Nancy on the dance floor. It was the first time we had touched since she had offered herself to me in her bed. I think I was almost trembling. We were dancing so close that we could whisper into each other's ear and no one would overhear us. Feeling Nancy against me was bringing back memories I had tried to forget and I was getting excited.

"It's nice to be so close to you again, Sam."

That statement wouldn't be so dangerous without "again". Carly and Frank were nearby but (fortunately) not able to hear her words.

"Nancy, that was --"

"A very special time we shared," Nancy supplied. "I'll always treasure it. I'm not sorry we did that. Are you?"

How could I answer a question like that? Either way, I was setting myself up for the kill.

"Nancy, you know I love Carly."

"Yes, I do. She's a very lucky girl. I hope I'll get as lucky with Frank."

How did she mean that?

"Thanks for getting Frank to call me."

"You're welcome," I answered, glad to have dodged her question.

The song ended. As we parted to walk back to our table, I felt in a small way disappointed that I hadn't taken the chance to enjoy feeling Nancy's body pressed against me. Again.

I danced with Carly for the next slow song. We were swaying together closely when she innocently asked, "What did you and Nancy talk about?"

I was nervous having to always be on my toes when Carly and Nancy were together. I thought quickly and told her, "Her and Frank." It was the truth. Mostly.

"Yeah, they seem to be really hitting it off. I'm happy for them."

"Now I'm thinking about you… and later," I said, hoping to distract Carly's thoughts.

"Mmm, me, too. I've been getting wet thinking about you."

We left the dance before it ended. As I drove out of the school parking lot, Carly slid next to me, put her hand on my leg, and suggested that we drive over to the old oak tree in the field. I was still a little uncomfortable about Nancy and Frank being in the back seat, but hormones were doing their best to make me forget about that. As I drove, the sounds from the back seat told me that Nancy and Frank were getting to know each other better. By the time I turned off the highway onto the dark road, they were kissing heavily.

Carly, apparently encouraged by the sounds they were making, was now rubbing my erection through my pants. She took my right hand and put it in her lap. Instinctively I tried to fondle her but it wasn't working very well through the dress. She pulled her dress up to her waist and put my hand on her pantyhose. I gave her a surprised look but she whispered, "It's coming off soon, anyway." I thought I heard a light giggle from the back seat but I wasn't sure.

I parked alongside the tree where Carly and I had first kissed months before. I turned off the lights and the engine. It was so quiet. There was a full moon so the inside of the car was well illuminated. Carly leaned over and kissed me deeply, our tongues intertwined in the way they had been wanting to all night. Carly broke the kiss and turned to face her door. "Unzip me, please." She was wasting no time. As I undid her zipper, I hear whispers from the back seat, then the slow sound of another zipper. I couldn't believe Nancy was going to do this with Frank. Then I thought, Why not? We were doing it.

Carly turned back to me and I helped her slip out of her dress. It was a little awkward undressing each other in the front seat. There was definitely more room for this in the back seat, but we had to make the best of the situation. In a short time, Carly was sitting in the front seat of my car in only her bra and panties, and I was also wearing only my underwear. We kissed again, running our hands over each other's bodies. Similar sounds of undressing had come from the back seat so I suspected Nancy was probably well on the way to being naked as well. As I touched Carly, I couldn't stop images of a naked Nancy from creeping into my mind.

Carly was rubbing the front of my underwear, caressing the barely concealed erection. The sounds coming from the backseat were fading into the background as things with Carly in the front seat were heating up. Hormones finally took over and I pushed Carly back, sliding her to a lying position beneath me on the seat. I kissed her deeply, very aware of all the bare flesh touching me. Moving lower, I reached under her back and released her bra. I worked it off her arms and dropped in on top of the pile of clothes on the floor, never taking my eyes off her breasts. I kissed and licked them. The trails of my saliva were glistening in the moonlight. Carly cooed in approval as I sucked her sensitive nipples.

I kissed lower, across her flat stomach until I reached the waistband of her panties. I gripped the waistband in my teeth and managed to pull it low enough to encounter her hair, but no lower. I used my hands to pull on her panties. She obediently lifted her hips off the seat to help me and I removed her last remaining garment. I could smell her arousal as I settled back down between her legs. The position was awkward. My legs were on the floor beneath the steering wheel and my back was almost against the driver's door, but the discomfort was forgotten as I prepared to eat her pussy.

I used my fingers to delicately pull her lips apart. My tongue softly touched her inner lips before sliding up to look for her clit. The car rocked gently as Nancy and Frank moved about in the backseat and I heard them talking softly but I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. I pressed my tongue hard against Carly's pussy and licked as I looked up to her face. I really liked watching her face as I licked her.

I was surprised to see her not looking down at me in ecstasy, but looking above me in surprise. I lifted my head and bumped into something soft. Two somethings soft, actually. Moving upright, I found a topless Nancy leaning over the seat and smiling broadly. She was holding something small and dark in her hand and she held it out to me. It was a rectangular cardboard box.

"Do you guys need any condoms?" Neither of us answered; we were too shocked to speak. When she didn't get an answer, Nancy continued, "We won't need the whole box." She looked over her shoulder, then back to me. "At least, I don't think we will." I could hear Frank laughing nervously as she said that. I looked to Carly, who shook her head.

"No, thanks, we're fine," I told Nancy.

"OK, whatever," she said before disappearing over the seatback. Before I moved back into position between Carly's legs, I snuck a glance over the seat. Frank was sitting at one end of the seat and rolling a condom onto his erection. Nancy was moving onto her back on the rest of the seat and spreading her legs. I couldn't believe what was about to happen back there. From what she had told me, Nancy had been a virgin when she had offered herself to me.

I tried to concentrate on my girlfriend's body, but Nancy was speaking louder now. Frank was whispering his replies but her words were loud enough to be hard to ignore.

"Be gentle, Frank. It's my first time, you know."

"Yeah, that's the spot. Right in there."

"Ooh, I didn't think it would feel so big in me. You're so hard."

"No, it doesn't hurt yet. I'll tell you when. It's just stretching me open a lot more than I've ever been stretched before."

"Ow! That's it! Stop for a minute." Nancy's loud breathing could be clearly heard.

Carly was looking at me, wide-eyed. She was obviously as surprised as I was about what was transpiring two feet away from us. I tried to distract both of us with her pussy, but what came next made that impossible.

"OK! I'm ready now. Push hard and break through."

"Are you sure?" It was Frank's voice now, sounding concerned.

"Yes. Make me a woman, Frank."

Then, "Ahhh!" Nancy screamed. It wasn't words. It was a high-pitched scream. Carly jumped at the sudden noise. I did, too. There was no doubt that Nancy had just given up her virginity.

The car started to rock softly side to side. Frank must be pumping in and out of Nancy. I could hear Nancy whimpering softly. A few times, she whispered, "It's OK. It doesn't really hurt. Don't stop," to encourage Frank.

I looked up to Carly. She was looking at the back of the seat. She must have been thinking about what her friend had just done right on the other side, what her friend was doing just then right on the other side.

I was thinking about it as well. I could have been the one to do what Frank was doing right then. It was offered to me and I turned it down. When I refused, she gave it to Frank. She could never offer that to anyone ever again. I could have been her first, but I chose Carly instead. I was thinking of how Nancy had looked that last time in her bed, her legs open, her pussy wet. She had wanted it so badly. The truth is that I wanted it badly also. I almost gave in, but I couldn't. I loved Carly. I had feelings for Nancy, too, but in the end my loyalty was to Carly.