One Old Man and a Barmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

I realized her wardrobe was a bit thin, so I handed her a blank check, sent her shopping. She came back with two blouses and two skirts, and one pair of slacks. The rest was underwear and socks for me.

That was a year and a half ago. Kathy is still here, she still goes to work 5 days every week. She shops and brings home food, at first I thought her choices were terrible but then I realized she was buying foods that were intended to be healthy..for me.

Her Mom and I take turns watching the kids. There was a short period of shock when I met her Mom, but after a day or two she saw how happy Kathy was and accepted me.

My daughter in law threw another of her screaming fits when she found out, accusing Kathy of being a gold digger. I was proud of my son when he finally had enough and told her in no uncertain terms to shut the fuck up, Dad can do whatever he goddamn well wants to.

She blinked several times, then shut up. I managed to keep a completely straight face.

My Doctor asked me what I had been doing, after running his battery of tests.

"Exercise." I told him, with a laugh. "That and fruit and vegetables."

"Well, keep it up. You seem to be in remission. That happens sometimes, good news, huh?"

Yes. Good news indeed.

Last week I was down at the bar, playing those stupid games. Kathy was buzzing around taking care of people, she seems to be happy all the time. The poorly dressed and sad looking young woman I saw that first day is long gone.

I know I am happy, I have a houseful of energy, two kids tearing around and into everything, and a fine woman to share the time I have left with. Every day is a gift.

I sure do eat a lot of Broccoli, though. Plus I now weight 215 pounds.

Exercise, I guess.

I pushed the button and hit one of those royals, $600. It only cost me $800 this time.

Things are looking up.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers
12