One Rainy Day

Story Info
He discovers his wife's infidelities.
3.2k words
2.51
141.9k
13
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
69 Followers

One thing about Florida: if you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes. Or better yet, cross the street! This happened about 3 years ago, and I think back about it every time it rains. Funny how things work out...

I had gotten rained out of my construction job. Great, I thought, another short pay-week! To make matters worse, my truck wouldn't start when I got ready to leave the site. My buddy Randy told me he would drop me by the house, and when the rain ended, as it usually does within a couple of hours, I could come back and work on my truck. My truck often doesn't start when it's rainy out, anyway, due to moisture getting into the distributor housing, and I've learned to give it a chance to dry out before attacking it with my claw hammer!

We stopped and had a beer on the way to my house, then proceeded on. When we got there, Randy mentioned that it didn't look like it had even drizzled there. Wow, he was right! The street was completely dry, while it was still dark and nasty-looking, back over where we had come from. I gazed at the house. Kelli's car was parked in the drive, next to a sleek little foreign model. Hmm, I thought, must be one of her friends from the store. She works nights at an up-scale department store in our town. I thanked Randy for the ride, and headed for the door.

The house was cool and still when I let myself in, and I stood in the foyer, letting the air conditioning wash over my sweaty body. It felt great, and I stood there for almost a full minute, relaxing. Eventually I began to hear sounds coming from the back of the house. It wasn't the normal sound of conversation, though I could hear words of a sort. I strained to make them out.

Suddenly I heard a distinct moan. My first thought was, Kelli's in trouble! I started for the back of the house, but quickly stopped. What if she is in trouble? What's the situation back there? Whose car is that, anyway, and just what the hell is going on? I began to step softly across the carpet of the living room, weighing the situation as I went. As I got closer to our bedroom, I heard the creaking of our bed, and then the unmistakable sound of Kelli, moaning again, this time punctuated with a throaty little laugh. It stopped me in my tracks and I felt an iron band being drawn around my heart. Oh my god, I realized; my wife is having sex!

How often had I heard that same moan of pleasure in the last 22 years? The little half-moan, half-laugh had always told me when she was getting close to a climax. It was usually followed within a few moments by an exclamation of sheer lust, as the sensations began to take over her body.

"Ohhhh, GOD!!" she groaned, and my heart grew even more constricted. I could now picture her, and what she must look like, without even seeing into the bedroom. Her pretty face would be drawn, her mouth wide open, and her head thrown recklessly back. Kelli's body would stiffen, her every nerve ending concentrating on the relentless wave of pleasure emanating from her pussy. Kelli came like the proverbial freight train, when she climaxed. Sometimes she would even come close to passing out.

I stood, completely still, listening to the sounds of her orgasm. I could imagine the feeling of her tight little cunt as it contracted around this unseen man's cock, and I suddenly realized I was completely erect. My dick throbbed painfully within my jeans, jealous of that other. I pulled the stiff denim away from it, and it snaked down my thigh, looking for all the world like I had smuggled a piece of pipe home from work! My hand rested over it as I listened intently.

"Damn, baby," I heard the male voice say. "I thought we lost you there, for a minute!" Another voice laughed, and I realized she was in there with more than one man. "She just went a little over the edge, didn't you, honey?" said the second voice. I heard Kelli moan softly in agreement.

"Just a little...."

I then heard the rustling of the bed. I froze, thinking someone might come out of the bedroom, but no one appeared, and soon I heard the first voice again.

"Here, wrap your little mouth around this, and clean me up" he said, and I heard the bed creak. This was followed by another of Kelli's moans, and soon I could make out soft slurping sounds. "Man, look at this girl suck," the first man said, as the bed began to creak rhythmically. The other voice then said, "To hell with that. I want to get back between these cheeks!"

I listened, tight with disbelief at his words, as he mounted the bed. Was he referring to her ass? There was a lot of rustling, then silence, and I imagined him positioning himself behind her. Suddenly, Kelli squealed.

"Oh, yeah!" I heard him groan, and she answered with a groan of her own. He must have sunken into her to the hilt, judging by the intensity of her sounds. He began to rock into her, and her moaning picked up in volume, though it was obviously being muffled by the cock in her mouth. My hand played across the throbbing head of my cock, and my hips bucked in and out, as though it were I who was fucking my wife at either end.

"Mmmph!" she repeated, over and over, and I could picture the scene in my mind. I yanked my zipper down as I imagined her, on hands and knees, being assaulted from both the front and the rear. My cock leapt into my hand, and I stroked it madly. Both the unseen men grunted their pleasure as they ripped into her, just beyond the wall.

Suddenly, I had to see. I calmed myself as best I could and crept forward, craning my neck around the corner of the open doorway. My cock still in my hand, I saw first a pair of feet, then another. Kelli's! Little by little I leaned forward, until I could see his buttocks, clenching and unclenching as he sawed into her from behind. A little farther, and I could see that he had his hands on her hipbones, holding her steady as he assailed her ass. She was moaning continuously now.

I was just about to lean further forward when she let out a mighty squeal, and I saw her legs go stiff. "Oh, GGGGGGOOOOODDDDD!!" she yelled, and her hips began to tremble. The man behind her also groaned loudly, and I saw his ass muscles contract, as he began to empty himself into her colon. "Oh, god! Yeah!" he grunted, rolling his hips into hers. "Ahhhhhh!"

Kelli collapsed onto her stomach and was babbling incoherently as her orgasm peaked. Her legs shook wildly, and her voice became a series of hiccupping gasps. They seemed to go on and on, though they eventually subsided into a succession of little whimpers. Then I heard the first man's voice again.

"You're not finished," it said calmly. There was silence, then a creak of the bed springs as she rose again. I backed away from the doorway as he was apparently sliding his cock between her lips once more. Soon the bed was rocking in a rhythm, and there was only the sound of him, moaning softly. I decided to leave.

Creeping back the way I had come, I cursed myself for not having had the balls to interfere. My cock still hard, I found myself still straining to hear the sounds of my wife and her lovers, even as I reached the front door. What was wrong with me? Worse, what had happened to my wife, to make her resort to such an act? Sex between us had always been good, even after so many years. Guiltily, I thought back over the women I had had sex with, in the last few years. There were a few.

Maybe, I reasoned, Kelli had had the same cravings I had. Sex with someone new was exciting, even though the guilt was sometimes overwhelming. Still, knowing your wife had just had sex with someone else was definitely exciting! My still-hard cock proved that! I stood at the front door, stroking myself absentmindedly, until I realized I was fantasizing about Kelli again, and I felt the tension build at the base of my balls. A dozen more strokes, and I erupted in a long, arcing string of sticky jism. It hit the foyer tile with a noticeable splat, and I was amazed at the volume. Take that, you bitch, I thought sarcastically, as if it was compensation for her transgressions, and I loosed a few more gobs at the floor. Suddenly I knew I had better leave.

That afternoon, over a number of beers, I formulated a plan. If Kelli was going to have sex, I wanted to be able to watch it. I plotted just where to hide our video camera, finally deciding to place it inside the planter over our bedroom window. It held only dried flowers anyway, and she never dusted them. It would provide a perfect side view of our bed, and the foliage would be a good way to hide all but the lens. Imagine my surprise when I got home, and discovered it was already there! Kelli had gone to work, and I had all evening to see what was already on the tape.

I carefully removed the film cartridge from the camera and, with trembling hands, popped it into the VCR and hit rewind, and then play. I stood next to our bed as the first images came onto the TV screen. Sure enough, it was a scene of our bedroom. The bed was empty. I could just make out voices, but they were indistinct, and sounded like they were probably in another room. Intrigued and excited, I sat on the edge of the bed, and watched the unchanging scene for the next fifteen or twenty minutes.

Finally the voices became louder, and I heard Kelli's laughter. "Oh, you better not," she said, and suddenly she came into the frame, backing toward the bed, pulling a man with her. She was wearing her little workout shorts and a tank top, and it was obvious she wore no bra. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric of the top. He was dressed like a salesman, in slacks and a long sleeved white shirt, with a tie and dress shoes on. She stopped with her calves against the bed, and they began to kiss. After a series of long, sloppy kisses I saw the man's hands go to Kelli's ass. She moaned and moved into him.

"Don't even think about going," she said teasingly into his neck as they broke their kiss. She lifted one leg and slid her thigh down his hip, grinding her crotch into his.

"God, you're hot," he exhaled, grabbing her leg behind the knee. He lifted her leg again, and slid his hand around and under her thigh. "Oh, yeah," she groaned.

After a minute or so of fondling each other as they kissed, she began to slide down his body, eventually sitting on the end of the bed. Her hands went excitedly toward the zipper of his slacks, and soon she was peeling both his pants and underwear down over his hips. His erection sprang out over the waistband of his pants. He was well-hung, and her head dipped to his cock even before his pants hit the floor.

"Mmmm, yeah," he sighed, as her lips closed over the head of his cock. Her hands slid up under his ass, and she pulled him into her, taking half his length. "Oh, god, yeah!" I watched her head bob up and down on him as his hands went to her hair. Soon he was fucking her face steadily, his ass undulating as he ground into her mouth. "That's it," he gasped. "Suck that cock!"

Watching my wife, still fully clothed, impale her head onto this half-naked man's giant dick was a tremendous turn-on, in spite of my jealousy, and I couldn't help but stroke my own cock as I viewed the tape.

She began to cough and choke as he hit the back of her throat with his cockhead, and I saw her hands go to the front of his legs, as if to push him away from her. He wouldn't let her go, though, as he continued to fuck up into her mouth with greater and greater ferocity. His hands held her head in a vise-like grip as he spread his legs widely and sawed into her. I watched her face. Her eyes were wide with alarm, and her lips clenched tightly around the shaft of his dick, trying to control his thrusts. Her long blonde hair stuck out between his grasping fingers in tufts. She was being totally dominated by this man at this point, his to treat as he saw fit, and he was fucking her like a man possessed!

Finally he reached his climax. I watched his ass tighten, and I knew he was pumping the first of his load into her mouth. Her throat moved as she swallowed, and I heard her moan, suddenly eager for more. He supplied it. "Oh, god!" he exclaimed, as he filled her mouth a second time, then a third. She continued to swallow, not spilling a drop of his sticky cum, as he plunged methodically in and out of her hungry maw.

When it was over he pulled quickly out of her. "My god!" he said. "You're a fuckin' vacuum cleaner!" She laughed at this, throwing her head back. "I just know what I like," she told him with a naughty smile. "Now, let me get that big dick between my legs, and let's see if you can get me just as gooey, inside!"

She crawled back onto the bed then, dropping the straps of the tank top down over her shoulders and pulling it down across the tops of her breasts. She left it around her waist as she spread her arms out widely and watched him tear her shorts from her hips. "That's it, baby," she hissed. "Strip me and fuck me, just the way you want to."

Her nasty commentary was having the same effect on him as it was on me, and soon he was stroking another enormous hard-on as he looked down at her. She squirmed on the bed, eagerly watching his cock, as he removed his shirt and tie with one hand. He began to tell her what he was going to do to her.

"I'm gonna turn that pussy inside out," he said, and she moaned eagerly. "But first I'm gonna stick my tongue in you, and lick you nice and clean. Is that what you want?"

"Oh, god!" she panted. "Yes! Oh, god, lick me! EAT ME!!" She was squirming all over the bed and pulling on her nipples with both hands, unable to stay still as he shed himself of his pants, shoes and socks. Then he crawled up between her legs and began to give her head.

Kelli went wild under his punishing tongue, coming within the first two minutes. Her thighs wrapped around his head as she climaxed, holding him tightly as her whole body went rigid. Her hands gripped the bed sheets, and her neck was all veins and tendons as she groaned toward the camera. It was the first time I ever actually watched my wife come, and God, was it hot! Her long blonde hair was strewn across the bed, some of it plastered to her forehead, and her lithe body was one solid muscle, flexing in pleasure. Her nipples had grown even longer, and looked like they could cut glass!

After a long, gasping orgasm, Kelli relaxed back onto the bed with a sigh. He then went to work again, shoving her legs far apart, and licking her slowly from the bottom of her slit to her clitoris. It had the desired effect, and soon Kelli was moaning into the bed sheets again. This went on through three more orgasms, until Kelli could barely lift her head. Then, satisfied that he had punished her enough with his mouth, the man stood and hooked his arms under her legs.

He pulled her roughly to the edge of the bed. This put her pussy directly in front of his throbbing hard-on, and he leaned forward, hissing as he sunk between her battered lips. "Oh, yeah..." He ground slowly into her, and then pulled back. "That's some tight pussy," he observed, and she smiled deliriously. Then he entered her again, this time with more force. She began to respond.

"Oh!" she grunted, her pussy obviously tender, after all the cunnilingus. He fucked into her harder, watching her face. "Oh!!" In spite of her tenderness, her legs wrapped around his back, and she begged for more. "That's it," she said, looking up at him. "Fuck me hard!" He did.

For the next ten minutes he pounded into my wife, becoming more savage the more she begged for it. She came a couple of more times, and he battered away at her all the way through her climaxes, a look of stern concentration on his face. After the second orgasm, she kept her face turned to the camera, as if she could no longer look at her attacker. Her pretty face bore the look of pleasure turning to pain. Finally he came, pumping her little cunt full of his sticky seed. She continued to look off to the side the whole time.

Satisfied, he dropped her legs as he pulled out of her with a sticky plop. "Thanks, baby," he murmured, turning to retrieve his clothes. "Uh, I've gotta get back to work, you know," he said, and she muttered a response that I couldn't make out. As he left, she closed her eyes.

For the next few minutes I watched her sleep, then turned off the VCR. My cock was throbbing for release, though, so I backed the tape up about 30 minutes, and, as she sucked his dick, I beat off. I didn't mention the tape when she got home, and we had some of the best sex of our marriage that next week.

Since then, Kelli has had more lovers and more such sessions, all diligently captured on tape. She seems to have a real strong urge to be sexually dominated by one or more men. I make copies and watch them from time to time, but I'm busy myself now. I've developed somewhat of a taste for horny wives, and I have discovered there are lots of them in this area. They are extremely eager to please, and sometimes I even fuck them when their husbands are present. It's amazing how many women want their husbands to have to watch them getting fucked, and it's even more amazing how many husbands will allow this to happen.

More on this subject later.

gotwood49
gotwood49
69 Followers