One Red Rose

Story Info
She gets the sign for playing out a force fantasy from him.
2.2k words
4.33
25.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha answered the phone while still wrapping the towel around her. "Hello," she sounded rushed.

"Hello," his deep, rich voice made her smile. It always did.

"Hey, baby, how are you?"

"I'm okay, it's been a slow day. In the entertainment center, in the livingroom, I left a package for you. Don't get it until I'm off the phone."

She nodded, then added an, "Okay." Since, he obviously couldn't hear her. They chit chatted for a few, she was eyeing the entertainment center the entire time. Trying to figure out how to open it without him hearing her do so on the other end of the line.

Trisha sighed as she hung up the phone. She knew she was busted, she hadn't been able to see the thin thread he'd run, or the bells attatched to it. There was no way he'd missed that sound when she'd opened the door. Shrugging it off, she reached for the wrapped box.

Inside lay a single rose, a red one. She smiled, even as her stomach clenched. Under the rose was the note. He told her what to wear. Told he when to expect him. Told her he loved her. She brought the rose to her nose and inhaled it's scent. She'd gotten roses from him before, always as a sign...carnations were for gifts (though, sometimes for signs). She'd never gotten the red rose, the rose for force. She'd thought it, often, she had waited for it, wanted it, hoped for it.....Here it was and now she was a bundle of nerves.

She dressed as directed, then left. Heading to the store, as directed, with the list he'd given her. Nothing odd about the things she was buying, she wasn't quite sure why they needed any of it. They had most of it at home already.

Hoping in the car, she glanced at her watch. Plenty of time, he wouldn't be home for just over an hour. She blared the music in the cd player, singing along. She was hyper and excited and anxious too. Pulling into the driveway she hopped out of the car quickly, grabbing the two bags from the backseat, she placed one on the ground in the garage, and one against her hip while she hit the button to lower the garage door and then juggled her keys, moving to open the back door. She set the first bag inside and was reaching for the second when she was grabbed from behind. Opening her mouth to scream, she found it filled with what she believed to be a washcloth, as she was flung to the floor.

She saw him, and allowed herself to relax some, then remembered, it was supposed to be a force play. Planting her feet against the wall she pushed, moving somewhat away from him. He smiled at her, grabbed her ankle and jerked her back. Trisha was strong and she used that, though she wasn't sure how much she was supposed to fight. She wrenched away from him and got to her hands and knees, scrambling quickly across the floor. He was on her in an instant, she vaguely noticed the blinds had all been drawn. As he was dragging her to him, she jerk the washcloth out of her mouth and took a deep breath. His hand covered her mouth, and he moved closer to her, "No noise, lady, don't scream and I won't hurt you."

Trisha nodded her understanding, his knees her on her arms, pinning her down. He fumbled behind him, pulling the cuffs he'd had in his back pocket. Trisha bucked upward, trying to get him off her. He just shook his head, grabbed a handful of hair and used it to turn her onto her stomach. He locked the cuffs in place on her wrists behind her back. Taking off his tie, he attatched it to the connecting chain, which he then tied to her right ankle.

Trisha weighed her options, she could run for it now, and getting to the bedroom without him, and getting the door shut declared her the "winner" in their game.....What she won had never been discussed, but she would win. Not winning would lead to her having to find a suitable prize for him.....(she was sure he didn't care about the prize so much as making sure she actually resisted.......though she would have, just maybe not as much). Rolling to her side, she gained her feet (though bent over) and tried for the stairs.

He watched her for a moment, then, grabbing her shirt, he pushed her into the wall. Pressing her back into the wall, he moved to the front of her. His hands moved upward, finding her nipples, he pinched, twisting them in his fingers. She winced slightly, "Please, stop," she whispered quietly, trying to twist away. He traced her mouth with one finger, shaking his head. He'd lost the washcloth, but the gag was in the bedroom, and they were just outside of it. Digging his hand into her hair, he half drug half pulled her into the bedroom and threw her face down onto the bed. He kneeled next to her, placing his left knee in the middle of her back, he reached into the nightstand and pulled the ball gag out. Trisha's eyes grew larger.........that was new! They'd never used a gag before, she didn't know they had one.

Jerking her head backward he placed the gag into her mouth, fastening it securely behind her. This invalidated the safe word, but they'd discussed that. He wouldn't do anything new and he knew the limits she had on the things they'd done previously. After the gag was in place, he rolled her over, his mouth moving down to her breasts, taking a nipple between his teeth, he bit down. The material of the shirt and the bra lessened the impact of his teeth, but he saw the look flit across her face, she felt it. He'd loosened the buttons on her blouse earlier, grabbing it on both sides he ripped it open, buttons popping off and flying across the room. Finding she's worn the strapless bra as he'd instructed, he reached behind her and unfastened it, tossing it across the room.

She was fighting under him, thrashing from side to side as he slid down her, his hands pulling her skirt down, nodding he smiled at the lack of panties and nylons. He hadn't known if she'd listen, Trisha liked to push his buttons. He grabbed a couple scarves out of the drawer and tied her ankles to the bed. He had to fight to get her legs into place, sitting on them to tie them down. He'd won, she was totally restrained. He smiled down at her, his hand tracing up her leg, across her genitals, up her tummy, circling her nipples, then pinching. He heard her gasp even wearing the gag. He leaned in close, nibbling at her ear, "I won, Trisha, for the next 12 hours I you will remain restrained."

Trisha scowled at him, she's have said something if there wasn't a gag in her mouth. The crop was in his hand quickly, and it came down soundly on her breast, right across the nipple. She gasped, wincing into the gag. She felt herself get wetter than before, and she had already felt embarrassed by the wash of wetness already finding itself on its way to her thighs.

"You opened the door before you were allowed to, didn't you." Trisha barely nodded. "Try again, I couldn't quite see that." Trisha nodded harder, her eyes never leaving his face. Mitch smiled at her, bringing the crop down on her other breast. Trisha closed her eyes, riding out the stinging. Her eyes opened again, she watched him, bringing the crop down, across the first breast, more gently this time and she moaned softly.

Mitch watched her intently as he brought the crop down again, on her stomach, two more times, then to her thighs. He saw her wetness, glistening off her thighs, her pussy. He reddened her thighs, then smacked her pussy, ten quick swats. He heard her moans, her breathing quickening. He brought the crop back up, smacking her nipples again. Setting the crop to the side, he reached down, his fingers sliding into her easily. She moaned somewhat loudly considering the gag. He rubbed his fingers against her clit, pinching sometimes, rubbing gently, slowly, then rubbing faster, pinching again. He watched her thighs until he saw them tighten, knowing she was close, he sat up, moving away from her. He chuckled at the look on her face.

He left the room. He went and showered, leaving her tied to the bed for about 1/2 hour. When he returned he removed the gag and straddled her across her chest. He slid a couple fingers into her, feeling that she was still wet. He worked at her for a few minutes, getting her even wetter. Hearing her moans, getting louder, then he turned and slid his cock into her mouth.

She immediately began sucking, taking him deeply into her throat, swirling her tongue around him. He thrust in and out, picking up his pace, allowing himself to come quickly. Moving to the nighttable again, he removed the candle and lighter. He stood in front of her as he lit it, watching her eyes grow, seeing her start to chew on her lower lip. An indication that she was exicited but embarrassed by what excited her. Waiting for the wax to begin melting he moved toward her, showing her the blindfold in his other hand. She looked at him, then back at the candle, then to the blindfold. She knew he liked pouring the wax while she watched, she was also pretty sure he knew she enjoyed the blindfold, though she'd never admitted it. While she was thinking on this, he spilled the first of the wax on her tummy. She drew in her breath, fighting a moan. More wax fell, on her left breast. She moaned now, softly.....Sometime soon, she may wonder at the affect all this had on her, but for now, she let go and let if fill her, she let herself get lost in the feeling. She could allow herself to do so because of the complete trust she had in Mitch.

Her eyes followed his hand, he moved the candle, down...she watched the candle tip and felt the hot was on her thigh. She writhed some, wanting to move closer and move away from it at the same time. She bit her lip, part of her wanted to beg for more, but she was still fundamentally embarrassed by enjoying the pain. He played with her, dripping more wax on her thighs, on her stomach, her breasts. Her breathing picked up, then he put the blindfold on. Then he grabbed the clamps, tightening the tension, he placed them on her nipples and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath. Picking up the candle in one hand, and the crop in the other, he alternated, hitting her and pouring wax on her, until she was panting.

"Ask me," he ordered. She always hesitated, and she did now too. Then somewhat quietly, she asked, "Please, Sir, may I cum?" "Ask me," he ordered. Louder, she asked again. He smacked harder, on her thigh, watching the welt raise up of the other welt. She bit back a cry, then cleared her throat, "Please, may......May I please....." She took a deep breath, "May I cum please Master?"

He smiled a big smile, then slid between her legs. His mouth finding her quickly. She wiggled some, she'd expected him to use his hand. She had never cum with him going down on her before, she wasn't sure she could. His tongue slid into her, his teeth sometimes nipping her clit. Moving two fingers into her he began thrusting slowly, his teeth biting into her thigh. She groaned and pushed up toward him. His mouth returned to her, his tongue lapped at her clit, then his teeth bit at her lightly. A third finger slid in and he sucked at her harder, flicking his tongue across her. He could hear her breathing, she was moaning louder, calling out to him. He bit her thigh again, his other hand moving up, pinching her nipple hard, squeezing as tightly as he dared. Calling out to him, she began to orgasm, he continued licking and sucking at her clit.

When she was done, he moved up quickly, sliding his cock into her and thrusting hard. A few thrusts then he pulled out, she gave him a look and groaned in dismay, then he slid into her ass. It was already well lubricated, due to how wet she had gotten from their play. She moaned as he entered, as he slid the pillow under her hips, pushing her up further, allowing deeper penetration. It took a few thrusts, but he finally felt her pushing against him. His fingers worked against her clit. She moaned for him, called out to him and couldn't stop herself from asking to go harder, to go deeper. She got what she asked for, and it, along with his fingers, caused her to climax again. He tightening muscles helped him go over the edge, filling her with a few more thrusts................