One Shot Deals: Vegas Gamboling

Story Info
Virgin shops for her first experience.
3.2k words
4.26
46.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having reached the age of fifty-five and grown invisible to young women, I find myself reminiscing more and more about my former sex life. It was a good one. The list of women I had intercourse with numbers thirty-six, unless I've forgotten one or two. As I created the list, I realized that more than a third of those were "one-night stands." Seven of those relationships were just bad mistakes, "thinking with the wrong head," and quickly remedied. Seven others, however, were among the most spectacular of my life. This is one of them.

It was August of 1970 if I recall correctly. That would have made me twenty-one. I know that Elvis was performing in Las Vegas because we were amazed at the length of the lines of middle-aged women buying tickets, often dragging husbands behind them.

My buddy Jack and I were hiking the great parks of the West and had had enough of camping for awhile. We decided to splurge and take a motel room on the edge of the town for two days. We had hooked up in Yellowstone with a guy I'll call Howard. All three of us were camera bugs, and our mutual interest made travel together fun. Howie had been on his own but thought our itinerary was fine.

The motel was nothing special. All it had was a decent outdoor pool. None of us had money for expensive digs much less to gamble, since we were all college students. We took in a couple of shows from the cheap seats. Otherwise, we slept, ate, drank, and swam.

The clientele at the motel wasn't the classiest either. There was just this one standout girl. We took bets on how old she was. Her body would have served any mature woman well. She was fully developed, with large breasts and full hips. Her mons veneris was prominent. But she had a baby face with a sprinkling of small pimples across the freckles on her cheeks. She also had braces on her teeth. She was going to be a knockout in a couple of years. With her shoulder-length blond hair, she looked remarkably like De De Lind, a very popular Playboy Playmate from 1967. My guess and Jack's was that she was seventeen. Howie guessed eighteen, but we said it was wishful thinking.

She seemed to be by herself, which we thought strange. I'll be honest; after all these years, I can't remember her name. I only know it was something corn-fed like Suzie or Becky and that she hailed from Nebraska, Kansas or Oklahoma. In those days, bikinis were the rage. She had on a yellow polka-dot one, just like the song from the 1950s It didn't leave much to the imagination. Suzie hadn't had her equipment long and was definitely trying it out. She was thrusting her breasts at virtually any man with breath in him, constantly self-consciously adjusting her bikini. However, most of the males were married men or their little sons. The only eligible men around the pool that day were Jack, Howie, and me.

I was the boldest among the three of us. I waited until she was covered by the water and less apt to be self conscious to make my move. I swam half a dozen laps with a quick Australian crawl to show off and made sure to end up beside her. She complimented my stroke and I remember thinking, "I'd like to show you other strokes, Miss." She told me her name and that she was from Nebraska. She also divulged the mystery of why she was alone. Her parents were inveterate gamblers and spent night and day at the tables. She was too young to be with them and was abandoned to the pool.

"I can't even get drunk," she complained to me. Looking at her innocent face, I was mildly stunned by this admission.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Eighteen," she replied.

I still believed she was seventeen.

"You're allowed to drink in your state at eighteen?" I pursued.

My folks drink a lot," she answered obliquely. "They don't notice if I take a couple swigs from their bottles."

I told her she looked more like sixteen. She had her clutch purse right next to her at the edge of the pool. She dug into it for a driver's license with her name on it. According to the license she was eighteen, but I noticed that she had had it tucked into a secret compartment. She cocked her head at me. "They left me five bucks for food. There's a liquor store down the street. How about you get me a bottle of rye whiskey, and I'll let you have a couple drinks?"

"I can do better than that," I said, hoping the cool water would help to keep my package at least semi-soft following her words. "I have a bottle of vodka in my room. All you want for free. Do you like vodka?"

"I like anything that gets me high," she said.

I also had a couple of cans of orange drink in the room. It wasn't orange juice, but it served to cut the edge off the vodka. That and a little ice were all this young lady needed to fly.

Suzie got right out of the pool and grabbed her towel. "Which way?" she asked.

As we passed my partner, Jack, he shook his forefinger at me in warning. I knew I was taking a risk, but she had shown me her driver's license, and as far as I was concerned, it was a license to fornicate.

We had left the room air conditioning going full blast. By the time I had the first drink ready for blonde, blue-eyed Suzie, she was quivering with the cold. Maybe a bit of it was also in anticipation of what was to happen. I went into the bathroom and got her a fresh towel. She sat on the bed, and I began to dry her off, starting with her shoulders and neck and working slowly and sensuously downward. She chugged the damned drink. If Suzie is still alive, I'm betting she's seen more than one detox unit. I got right up and fixed her another. Then I returned to my gentle rubbing. I sat on the floor next to the bed and lifted her feet in turn. After I had dried between each toe, which made her giggle, I sucked and tongued them.

"You're getting me wet again," she said.

My intent was precisely that. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No." She arched her spine and thrust her breasts out. "Do whatever you want."

I finished drying her legs right up to her bikini bottom. She kept her eyes closed but knew exactly how to get the glass to her mouth. Soon enough, the second drink was gone. I took the glass from her and stood. By this time, my cock was tenting out my swim trunks. She had to have seen my erection but made no comment.

As I filled her glass for a third time, I said, "You're very fair. You've already gotten a lot of sun, and you'll burn if you don't put on more suntan lotion. I've got some powerful stuff here. Let me put it on you."

She agreed with no argument. I grabbed the remaining towels and spread them out so I wouldn't ruin the bed cover.

Suzie bottoms-upped her third libation and then spread herself along the length of my bed, also bottom up. I turned on the radio. It had some Country song on that she professed to like, so I let in play.

I began at her shoulders and worked my way down slowly, giving her a massage at the same time. She cooed to let me know she welcomed my attention. I did not ask permission to undo the drawstrings in the back of her bikini top. I laid each string on the side. I noted how her large breasts protruded, and my cock became painful in my shorts. Without telling her what I was doing, I got off the bed for a moment and pushed them to the floor. She never looked up. Then I straddled her with the head of my cock resting on the line of her bikini-covered ass crack. I continued to work my way down her back, massaging her spine.

"That feels real nice," she said.

Her words gave me the courage to undo the knots on either hip. When I rocked back, she obligingly lifted her hips so I could remove the material.

"Ooooh, what's that on my butt?" she asked.

"If you don't know, then you shouldn't be in this room," I said.

"It's a hard cock," she replied.

"You sound like you've had experience," I said, hoping that she would tell me she had been fucking for some time.

"I've given two boys oral," she said. "They were both my boyfriends."

"That's all?"

"Well, I've done a lot of petting under my clothes. And Billie was about to stick his in me on the couch out on our patio when my parents came home early. He had it in about an inch, and it felt real good. But technically I'm still a virgin."

I think if she had made the same confession out in the pool, I would not have invited her into the room. But we had come too far. My balls were turning blue, and I hadn't even given my cock one stroke.

I kneeled above her ankles and continued my lotion spreading and massage. I spent a great deal of time on Suzie's ass cheeks. She loved it and began rolling on the bed as if she had ball bearings in her hips. The moment I moved my hand down toward her thighs, she winged her legs right out. I put my fingertips on her cunt. It was still cool on the outside from being in the pool, but when I parted her outer lips with my middle finger, the inside was heating up fast.

"Oh, man, touch me there," she encouraged.

I told her to get up on her knees. She was up in a moment. I inspected her virgin pussy up close, petting, stroking and prodding it. She was so fair that she had almost no hair. She liked everything I did to her. I put my mouth to her cunt, and she went wild. I licked her until my tongue went numb. While it recovered, I probed with two fingers as far as they would go. She was indeed very tight. I felt what I thought was her hymen. Her asshole was winking at me all the time, and I spent some time tonguing and fingering that as well. She began to flower. Her cunt lips turned pink and then red, swelling and widening. While my tongue probed, I reached around and mauled her depending tits.

"Are you going to do me now?" she asked eagerly.

I thought it was cruel that I had not even kissed her. It was, after all, to be her first time. "Eventually," I promised, as I rolled her over. I spent many minutes kissing her wired mouth and then sucking on her big breasts. She had strawberry-colored nipples with small pink areolas around them, a little bigger than Life Saver candies.

When I looked up at Suzie's face to judge her level of excitement, I saw that her eyes were unfocused and wandering.

"Oh, man," she sighed. "I think I drank that vodka too fast."

"You're not gonna throw up, are you?" I asked.

"Nah. I never throw up. But once I passed out."

Her words reformulated my plans. I moved back down to her pussy immediately. I figured if I stimulated her enough, this willing virgin could not possibly go narcoleptic on me. I was right. As soon as I shoved the pillow under her and positioned her legs, she rallied. She was both eager and curious about her deflowering and kept her head high, looking down her torso to her high mound.

I took my cock and moved it up and down along her wet crack. Whenever I got it near her clit, I vibrated it as fast as I could. She made happy noises, reached down and actually spread her outer lips. Her invitation could not have been more clear. I inserted the head and began to push in and out.

Suzie was a firecracker. I hadn't gotten more than an inch of my dick into her when she had her first orgasm. The bottoms of her legs shook like some kind of wind-up toy gone wild. A rush of secretions from her pulsating vagina made the rest of my tunneling easier, but she was incredibly tight. My cock head came to her hymen, but I was not about to stop. I pushed and pushed. She moaned that it hurt, but I think the alcohol had anesthetized her enough that it wasn't excruciating. I felt like I was ravaging her, and yet her hands dug into my ass cheeks and encouraged me forward. I bulled on until I was well seated inside her. Then I rested a few moments, to get back my breath and to allow her vaginal walls to adjust to the invasion. I came up high on my hands and slid my cock back for a view. Sure enough, it was spotted with blood.

"Don't stop!" Suzie cried out.

Gently, I reinserted myself and began rocking in and out. I put my hands under her ass to help guide her into the rhythm. She was loving it. I alternated fucking her with kissing her face, neck, and breasts, so that the session lasted a good while. Whatever I did, she was enthusiastic about.

I had had no intention of cumming inside my virgin, but Suzie was like a bucking bronco that was determined to hold onto her rider. Even as she pitched and humped, her legs crossed behind me to encourage even harder thrusting.

"Yea, yea, yea," she grunted. "Fuck me. Yea, yea, yea. Give it to me good."

I did not know it then, but never again in my life would I meet such an eager and abandoned partner. Her life seemed focused on the sex act.

I felt the warning spasms in my balls. I attempted to back out of her. She realized what I was doing and clutched at me like a drowning woman to a lifesaver.

"Don't stop!" she cried out.

"I can't cum inside you," I replied in a panic.

She didn't bother to reply but went back on her shoulders in an effort to thrust her entire cuntal sheath at me. It was the most wanton behavior I had ever seen in a female, and it was all I needed to push me over the top. I despaired of getting out of her and just let go and enjoyed the ride. Feeling the boiling sperm erupted along the length of my cock, I humped for all I was worth. My cock felt like glowing iron inside her. I extended my legs and went up on my toes, pushing for all I was worth. After the first explosion, I held still.

"Oh, God, I feels it!" Suzie exclaimed. "Oh, it's so fucking good!"

My head felt like it had exploded. Everything above the level of my eyes felt like I had gotten a Novocain shot, like there were big bubbles in my brain. I stayed above her in a rigid push-up position for several seconds and then allowed myself to collapse on her. She kissed me with feverish delight.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried in spite of her seemingly carefree behavior.

"It hurts down there," she admitted. "But it hurts good."

I lifted her ass. Cum was dribbling down onto the towel, and it was streaked with lines of blood.

"Did you cum again?" I asked.

"I think so. It was so intense, I can't remember. Can we do it again?"

My dick was still hard from the very salaciousness of the act. Cupping her ass cheeks, I pumped back and forth gently in her, hoping it would stay up. But gradually it softened. I think the experience was so intense that it temporarily numbed me.

"I need to rest a minute," I told her, rolling next to her.

Suzie stole a glance toward the vodka bottle.

"I don't think you should have another drink so soon," I said.

"Me neither," she agreed. "Besides, this is a much better high."

We talked and cuddled for awhile, spooning. I knew that the simple acts of feeling up her great tits, fingering her wet cunt, and rubbing her ass would get me hard again, and it did.

The minute Suzie felt my cock stiffen, she rolled over and regarded it. She did not seem shocked or dismayed in the slightest in seeing her blood. She simply grabbed one of the towels and scrubbed my cock clean. Her action, of course, got me harder.

"Let me suck you for a while," she said. "You can tell me how I'm doing."

The girl was determined to become a world-class lay in record time. While she got my pointer as hard as maple, I gave her some pointers as well. She was a remarkably adept student. The braces raking across my cock proved an incredible turn-on. I stole a wishful look at my camera on the dresser, but then I thought the better of capturing her. I really wanted no evidence that I knew this young woman.

The second time we did it with her on top. She loved getting the power to regulate the session. She also loved reaching around and playing with my balls. I, in turn, had a field day with her breasts.

"Why did you let me cum inside you?" I worried. "Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

"Nah," she said. "My girlfriend Natalie's been fucking her boyfriend for six months. They spray a Coke up her afterward. The acid kills all the sperm. There's a machine in the hall around the corner from my parents' room."

I had also heard this tale but was dubious. On the other hand, Suzie did not even know my last name or what state I came from. By the time she found herself pregnant, I would be back in New Jersey. If she was happy, I was happy. I came again inside her incredibly tight hole, with her riding me hard.

Jack and I left Vegas the next morning. Howie suddenly decided this would be where we parted ways. Months later, Jack got a letter from him. In it, he said to tell me that he had decided to linger in Las Vegas to take a shot at Suzie, after I told him how easy she was. Sure enough, he spent the next two days replowing the ground I had broken. He said he owed me big time, but I never got to collect.

While I was in the sack with her, Suzie made me feel like the World's Greatest Lover. But of course it was an illusion. She had nothing to compare me with. I also had not swept her off her feet. She was simply a teenager with a terrible itch shopping for a first fuck. I was the guy bold enough to talk to her in the pool. Howie could just as well have been first. I never found out how her folks did in the gambling halls, but I know I definitely hit the jackpot.