One Shot, One Kill

Story Info
Another of my London adventures (true story).
1.8k words
2.54
23k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous day I had met two Swedish girls at Punk. They were actually the only ones there that were completely into me. We agreed to go out the next day and I had every intention of keeping my promise. At the very least I would have had some cool company and in the best case I would have ended up fucking the one that couldn't keep her hands off me. Even her friend encouraged her to hook up with me.

I told those girls to be at On The Rocks at around 11.30 p.m., while I planned to show up at 1 a.m. With some booze in their system I would have to do less work. Also, this was a polysexual, i.e. gay and lesbian night, so there was not much competition to be feared as I was one of the very few straight guys they let in anyway. At around midnight I was in the Shoreditch area.

First I went to the Hoxton Pony, a bar I read about online. I probably had been to every at least semi-popular venue in central London and it was getting increasingly difficult to find something new. The place looked all right from the outside, but the patrons inside did not. "Windowlicker" by Aphex Twin was playing, which was a pleasant surprise. The fat slobs trying to dance to it put me off, though. After two minutes I was out on the streets again. Traffik across the street was hardly any better. After less than five minutes I wished the bouncer a good night. Electricity Showrooms was quite good, though.

Chocolate was the first interesting girl I saw. For a moment I considered approaching her straight away, but I decided to go downstairs to check out the dance floor first. I spotted a tall woman with a slim waist and huge knockers. Too bad her legs weren't that skinny. As I was about to go after her, Chocolate showed up. She was dancing with a female friend of hers and glancing over. I played it cool and kept dancing. She looked over to me again, which prompted me to take her hand and pull her in. We danced for a while, then she asked me to dance with her friend Plain. I have messed up a lot of similar situations because I mistook such requests as blow offs along the lines of, "I don't want to dance with you, but you can dance with my less attractive friend if you like." Instead, it seems to translate to, "I like you, and I want my friend to like you, too." Plain was not particularly good-looking, but I was fine with spinning her around a little bit. Chocolate was delighted and asked me the usual questions.

Then she tried to make me jealous by dancing with some other guy. I knew she was not serious about it, so I pulled her in again. Minutes later she said she wanted to get a drink with her friend. I replied that I would join them, but as she walked off she let go of my hand. I did not really care and continued dancing. Chocolate came back, looking for me. She wanted to go upstairs to the bar with Plain and I tagged along. I should have accepted her offer to buy me a drink. Telling her that tap water would be fine was probably a bit of an insult.

We all sat down. I kept my hands on Chocolate, but hidden from her friend. Plain had good manners and excused herself to smoke a cigarette. This allowed me to have some time alone with my girl. It must have been a really long cigarette because she was gone for easily ten minutes. We had some commonalities. Lucky me, she also spoke German because of an ex-boyfriend. Chocolate gave me hints regarding her friend. She mentioned topics I should avoid and ones her friend might be interested in talking about. It's great when girls really want to hook up with you. Plain returned and Chocolate said that we might go back to her place later on to listen to some music from the eighties.

Electricity Showrooms was about to close and those two girls wanted to go somewhere else to continue partying. They had been to the nearby club 333 Mother earlier and wanted me to join them. I didn't feel like shelling out £5, though. Chocolate tried to argue with the guy at the door to get me in for free. In the meantime I told her friend that maybe it was not such a good idea to go to a club and that we probably would find it more enjoyable to go to a bar instead. Chocolate came back. I immediately dragged her off, telling her about that great bar "just around the corner." Her friend chimed in that it was a really great place. I had treated Plain with respect and it paid off. Unfortunately Catch was about to close. Chocolate now had to pee, so we went to another bar called The Spread Eagle. By that time she was already rather horny and touching me all over.

Chocolate said she wanted to go back to her place. She then turned to me to say that I could go home if I wanted. I ignored this statement and said we should just get back to her place. On the way to her flat she wanted to buy something to eat. Once again she offered to buy me something and, again, I did not take her up on the offer. As I later found out, she was a medical professional and owned a really nice flat. She wanted to throw some money at me and I should have let her. Not that it mattered in any way in the end.

While she was waiting to get her kebab I talked to Plain outside. Having lived in Berlin seemed to really impress Londoners. Anyway, she also hinted at some things I should not bring up in conversation. When I randomly joked about how stuck-up the French are she dropped that French was Chocolate's first language. I could have run into serious trouble, but with the support of two girls who wanted me to get laid there wasn't much that could go wrong.

We missed the bus. Chocolate hailed a cab and we all hopped in. I was quite curious about the status of Plain. These two girls were not living together. Yet, she was about to come home with us. Would she have been more attractive I might have tried to push for a threesome, but, alas, she was not. The problem of how to get rid of her solved itself. In the flat we sat down in the living room and listened to some music. Chocolate pretty much excluded her friend from the conversation. First she asked me whether it was okay if we lit some candles. I had no objections. After that was done she suggested to burn some incenses. The atmosphere was already getting seductive. Her friend got the hint, made an excuse and said she wanted to leave. For some strange reason, however, Chocolate insisted that she slept in her other room.

At long last we were alone. We danced for a while in the living room, while running our hands up and down each other's bodies. Chocolate seemed to have some minor issues with kissing. She was not overly comfortable with it. However, when we were sitting on the sofa later on she was perfectly fine with me rubbing her pussy, which was more conducive to seduction anyway. Then I ran into a serious problem. It was around 3 a.m. and she was apparently not used to staying up late. She slowly passed out. This was too bad because I already had her moaning. I should have wasted less time.

I was a bit confused and decided to text my buddy Terry. He found the situation hilarious and we joked around via SMS.

"I'm at a chick's house, and she just passed out. WTF?", I wrote.

"Touch her boobs!", he replied. Then he added:

"Good job getting her back to her house. That's basically almost as good as sex."

"Yeah, right! She's fucking hot and I wanna do her. I think I'll just wait a couple of hours. This sucks because I've got work to do."

It turned out that Chocolate was only somewhat asleep. I asked her whether I should take her to bed, to which she replied with a whispered, "Yes, please do so." I picked her up and carried her to the other room, where I laid her down on the bed. Then I asked her whether I should undress her to be more comfortable. I unbuttoned her pants, but as I wanted to pull them down she reflexively stopped me. I was a bit tired as well, so I just laid down next to her. Terry sent me another text message.

"Give her some water and something to eat if you can find it. It'll sober her up."

"She's passed out. Let's just hope she doesn't freak out in the morning."

Terry apparently got a real kick out of the situation. He fired off four messages in short succession.

"Ha! She will love you. Take care of her. Give her lots of water."

"And I reiterate. Touch her boobs."

"Just kidding. That's illegal."

"No boob!"

It was my turn again.

"Yeah. I'll just put my cock into her hand and let her wake up like this."

A few hours later Chocolate woke up and immediately cuddled up to me. I had decided not to sleep in my clothes and was only in underpants. Normally I sleep naked, but I found it a bit risky given the circumstances. She was rubbing her legs against mine and touching my chest. The first thing she said was that she had not intended that I stayed the night. I told her I could go home if she wanted me to, using my softest voice and gently touching her with my fingertips. She smiled at me and said she would like to wear something more comfortable. After a couple of minutes she came back in a nice nightgown that barely covered her ass. Her legs were really amazing. She jumped back into bed and cuddled up to me. I got hard. Of course Chocolate did not want to have sex because she did not knew me well enough, but less than ten seconds later she was already playing with my cock.

Chocolate became the woman I spent most time with for the remainder of my stay in London. She treated me like a king and spent quite a bit of money on me. All I gave her in return were shattering orgasms. I also taught her how to give proper blowjobs. Other men should be thankful for that.