One Slip: The H20wadr's Ending

Story Info
Author's take on Patricia51's story.
1.6k words
2.16
81.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

*****

the ravings of a known lunatic. Copyrighted by The H20wader June 2006.

This is another ending to Patricia51's One Slip.

Please read that at here or this story will make no sense.

There are other endings at

here

here

here

here

here

There may be others that my search did not find. Please read them all for they are valid endings. My ending fits as well with all of these ending as well as the original story. I did gain Patricia5's permission and I did give her a outline of this ending. She neither approved or dis-approved. She just said GO.

*****

Tom,

As you are the presiding judge in this case, I want to plead guilty to one count of attempted blackmail. You will sentence me to 40 hours of community service and a year's probation. I also want the case sealed. I want the evidence returned to me or destroyed. I know that will be stretching your limits but do not worry. As you are the sitting judge in this case, I want no evidence presented in an open court.

Let me tell you how this whole thing began.

I had been working in the business for 10 years. I just was not making it. I mean I was doing ok, but it was hard. The men in the business who controlled things just seemed to not want to deal with me. I was good at the negotiations and delivered the contracts on time and at a good price. They seemed happy with my work but no promotions. They listened, thanked me and gave the promotions to others. Steve, my best friend, was having the same problems getting his construction company into the real money jobs. We just could not figure it out. We were going to be small potatoes for the rest of our lives, scrambling for a jobs and just getting by. That all changed for me at a company picnic.

The President of the Company was holding the party on his estate and Steve and I and our wives were invited. We saw it as chance to networking big time. I had a drink (one), I wanted to be stone cold sober. I noticed the President (John Williams at that time) was spending a lot of time with Nancy, my lovely, luscious, great looking wife. I was not worried, Nancy could handle anything he could do or say. I was talking to men who could help me, the members of the board. They seemed to be nice guys. I felt that the day was a huge success. That night I learned how big a success it was.

Nancy came out of the shower, nude as always, and I was ready. It had been a great day. I was on my way to more contracts and more money. I was happy and as hard as a rock.

"Gil, we have to talk."

"What? Baby time? Well, I guess one more will be OK."

"Gil, no more babies. Two is enough. You are being promoted."

"I know, baby, the networking went well, I am sure that I will be getting more contracts from the right people. I think I will be promoted in a year or two and we can live better. WAIT! I am being promoted?"

"Gil, John Williams will announce your promotion Monday morning. You are head of your department."

"But why tell you before me?" I was confused. What had happened at the picnic?

"Gil, you are promoted. John always tells the wife first. Come here and let me have the next Department Head of Purchasing fucking me in that bed."

She outdid herself. She did anal for the first time. She was great. Funny though, I thought she would be tighter back there.

That Monday I moved to the corner office in the Purchasing department. There was a huge raise. We began spending more time at the parties and picnics and golf outing with the higher-ups in the company. I felt important, I could see my name on the door to the CEO's office.

I also noticed that the vender contracts I was getting from our suppliers were suddenly cheaper. From 2 to 5% cheaper. I knew I was doing a great job.

After three years of being a department head, I was up for promotion again. Vice president of Procurement. I was called in the Mr. Williams office. The conversation was, shall I say, very enlightening.

Nancy was the reason I was promoted to Department H-minded ead. Nancy was the reason I would be promoted to the Vice-presidency. She was having sex with whoever John Williams told her. He was giving her back to me to use the same way and to help me find other women that were willing to see their husbands get ahead. I was sick. I never knew she was being unfaithful to me. I had to use the restroom to vomit.

John was waiting for me with a glass of cold water. He then explained that there was a state-wide network of men and their wives (and some daughters) that controls the business in the state. A little sex would go a long way. And for three years, Nancy had been very helpful, to John and for me. If I objected to the way my wife was helping I would never be promoted; I would have a much harder time negotiating contracts. I would slowly be demoted. John said there were many films of Nancy pleasuring various men and with a little computer help to hide the faces of the men, Nancy would be a great porn queen.

I had two weeks to let John know if I was out or in.

I went home to my wife.

She was waiting for me. She knew what had happened. She had known this day was coming for a year. She said as my position went up, there would be less demands for her. Only a very small number of men could have her now and even less when I was promoted again. She was proud that she had been so helpful in my career.

I knew she was a hard-minded woman. I married her for her ability to handle me. She was all I wanted in a wife and a mother for my children. I slept in the guest room for one week before I saw the light. She was fucking for me, for us, our future, our children's future. If she was willing to do that, I had to support her. I moved back into the master bedroom.

The next day I informed John that my wife and I were in.

As you are aware, Tom, the State Supreme Court will have a vacancy in the coming spring. You also are aware how you received your present position. That twenty-four year old daughter of yours is very choice. I have enjoyed her myself on three occasions. In six weeks you will be invited on a week long tour of the western states to study their sentencing standards. The governor will be the head of that committee. You will take your daughter. After returning from the tour, the governor will name you to be confirmed by the State Senate. Your daughter will be the lead in gaining the votes you need. She will have to convince 27 senators to vote for you. Well, two are gay, and there are some religious nuts but she should count on 27 anyway. It might help if you convince your youngest daughter to help her. Do not worry the university will let her have a month off and her grades will not suffer. Oh, if she is a virgin the governor wants the cherry.

Now Back to the Donna Bellows case.

I made a error. She was hot to go and she was a great fuck. That woman laid on my desk and fucked my brains out. She sucked me off and swallowed like a pro. I did not tell her how her husband Steve got the contract. That was my mistake.

Later, when I tried to explain her new duties to her, she was struck with indignation. I tried to explain to the silly bitch about how things work in this state. But she would not listen and she rushed to Steve and confessed. Steve and his cheating slut went to the police and I was charged with rape and attempted blackmail.

View the films, there was no rape, she was as willing as any slut I have ever seen.

Steve will lose a lot of money of the construction job he has now. He will pay a penalty for failing to meet the deadline. Every yard of concrete he pours will be closely inspected. He will have to rip out and replace several yards a day (after it has cured, of course). No one will use him again. He will go back to building garages and pouring driveways. Donna will see just how big a fuck up she is. In less than a year, Donna will be on her knees with my whole eight inches down her throat and then she will beg me for another chance.

As I am basically a nice man, I will give it to her. She will a gang-bang queen until she figures it out that she can do nothing for Steve except sell pussy on the south side of town. I hope she does not give Steve a STD. LOL!!

Move quickly, Tom, the next man up for the job has a wife and three daughter ready to fuck the Governor and these 27 men in the state senate. One of them just turned 18 and according to her gynecologist has a real hymen.

Gil Gentry

First Vice President

Roadway Construction Company

*****

I see that some will be disappointed by this ending. However it is a valid ending.

Lay on MacDuff and damn'd be he who cries, "Hold enough!" Macbeth, Act V scene VIII

i am The H20wader

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers