One Special Spring Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Bonnie's adventures continue.
2.6k words
3.7
10.2k
1

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ratman39 provided proofreading and editing of this story. Thank you, Ratman39 - you totally rock!

*****

Bonnie is half-way between dreaming and waking up when her phone rings. The answering machine comes on, and she quickly wakes up when hearing Bill's voice on the recorded greeting. Listening while awaiting the message from who had called her at 10 a.m. on a Saturday morning, she realizes they simply just hung up the phone with no message. She says quietly to herself, "It is time to get up and start my day with a nice hot long shower." Bonnie starts recalling last night, and the sexual adventure she experienced with her new Master. Bonnie is not sure what to feel as in some ways it seems like it happened a week ago, yet in another way it was as if it happened only one-hour ago.

Bonnie walks slowly into her bathroom turning the shower on and letting it heat up for a few minutes. When she walks into the shower, she can feel how sore her leg muscles and thighs are feeling. Thinking about the way some of her other body parts are feeling, Bonnie flashbacks to the previous night causing a flood of erotic memories to come back to her all at one time. Bonnie thinks to herself "Yes, well after the time I spent with Master, I should not be surprised in the soreness of certain parts of my body or that I could barely walk." She reflects on how turned on the situation has made her feel, and with a surprised look on her face Bonnie says, "I can't believe I allowed Officer Graham to turn me into a submissive lady and to call him my Master so quickly, and then how turned on it made me while submitting to him." I can't wait to see what my new lifestyle might bring.

As Bonnie stood under the shower head, taking the body wash and lathering up her body, she spent a little extra time rubbing and lathering her tits and massaging each one gently. "Mmmm, love that feeling," Bonnie mumbles to herself. She then shampoos her long hair and stands under the water letting the shower rinse off her entire body and thinking, "Time for a fresh pussy shave as it is worth the few extra minutes" to remind herself how nice a freshly shaven pussy feels. Bonnie lathers up the shaving cream and massages it in her private area. Then takes a disposable razor while slowly and with gentleness shaves her pussy back to the smoothness it was last night. When finished, she lets the water run over her head and body for a couple more minutes enjoying how it feels.

While drying off I decide to wear my favourite clothes for the remainder of the weekend, a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Thinking I will skip wearing a bra unless I decide to leave the house. While getting dressed, she lingers in front of a full-length mirror looking at herself. Bonnie takes an extra look at herself standing sideways. Feeling grateful for the sensuous way the small of her back curved in and how it met with her round ass. It was certainly nothing exercise could create, either you had it, or you didn't. To my blessing there was an ass back there to be proud of, and I liked how others looked at it.

When the doorbell rings she is slightly startled as she is not expecting anyone. "Oh, yeah, Saturday morning. Probably a child or teen out collecting refundable cans for a sports club," she tells herself. For a sliver of a second she wonders if it could be a cop, but then calms herself remembering her Master said they would come over on Sunday night. Bonnie feels a slight wetness between her legs in that special area which she can't deny at the thought of this cop coming to call. It was a strange new set of feelings Bonnie was experiencing, on one hand she longed to see another good looking cop like her Master, but, on the other hand, felt relief at not having to deal with one of them first thing on a Saturday morning.

Looking through the window, she has a slight sense of relief as she sees there is a woman standing on her door steps. "Whew," she says to herself. When opening the front door she finds a beautiful young lady standing before her. Bonnie sizes her up quickly noticing her athletic build and guessing she is probably about 25 years-old. Even though she has never been attracted to a woman before, the thought of how good this woman looked wearing the same jeans and t-shirt outfit as she is wearing pops in the back of her mind. "Good morning, can I help you?" Bonnie says to the lady.

The words spoken by this stranger hit Bonnie unexpectedly. "City Police Vice-Squad, I am Cadet-in-training Amanda Burns," she states with confidence. Without even thinking, Bonnie takes two steps backwards when she notices a man stepping into view behind Cadet-in-training Burns.

He stood there with a hint of a smile on his lips as he comes well into view. Bonnie guessed he was probably 60-years old and about 100 lbs overweight. He then spoke confidently while looking directly into Bonnie's eyes and said, "Ma'am, I am Officer Michael Jones, but please just call me Mike. I am also with the City Police Vice-Squad. Are you the lady of this residence?" Bonnie is standing there stunned, but manages to answer, "Yes, yes, I am Bonnie and this is my residence. How may I help you Officer Jones, I mean Mike?"

Mike then asks Bonnie, "May we please have your consent to enter your home? We would like to speak with you but need to have consent prior to entering Bonnie, do you give us your consent to enter your premises?" Feeling stunned and somewhat shocked at the very quick turn of events, Bonnie nods her consent while looking at each of them, "Yes, Mike and Amanda, please come inside." Bonnie steps aside as they both enter into her home.

They stand casually gazing at each other, and Bonnie cannot help notice Mike's mustache. She tries to clear her mind, but knows how attracted she is to men with mustaches as she keeps her eyes fixed on Mike's face for perhaps a moment too long. Bonnie's pussy is getting wetter by the second, and she feels a tremble vibrate through her body. Mike runs a couple of his fingers across his mustache, and another turn on hits her rather unexpectedly. She finds his long, chubby fingers alluring and wishes those fingers were pulling on her hair or exploring inside her.

With the three of them still just standing there, Bonnie notices Amanda's eyes following her not sure if she is staring at her or the same thing Bonnie is looking at. Bonnie can tell her cheeks are becoming flushed again as Mike runs a couple of his fingers over his mustache. Bonnie thinks to herself, "If he keeps doing that, my juices are going to start dripping through my panties and my jeans." Bonnie tries to compose herself, and she turns to walk into her living room. She sits down on the sofa, and Mike and Amanda follow her example. Amanda sits down on a loveseat across from Bonnie, but Mike sits directly beside Bonnie. In the back of her mind she is wondering if Amanda can tell how excited she is right now and Mike may not be the only reason she is this horny.

As Amanda sits quietly, she watches Mike and Bonnie, her eyes shifting between the two of them. Mike softly clears his throat and says to Bonnie as he turns to look at her, "Well, there just is not an easy way to talk about this, so let's get down to why we are here. Bonnie, we are concerned about you regarding the dildo we found in your bedroom drawer." Before Bonnie can say anything in response, Amanda interjects, "Bonnie, we are not here to judge you, but we are here to help you. We were quite shocked when we found that rather large and curved dildo in your bedroom."

Mike then says, "35-years I've been a Police Officer and the last 10-years a part of Vice-Squad. During this time, I have never seen anything like it not only the large size of the dildo, but that strange, unique curve it has." The three of them sit together and a couple of minutes go by with no one saying anything. Then Mike finally looks at Amanda and asks, "Cadet, you did bring it with you as I requested? Well, take it out and let's get a closer look at it together."

Amanda pulls out a dildo from an inside pocket of her jacket placing it on the coffee table. Mike speaks up and says, "Bonnie, remember if you want us to leave, you just have to tell us, and we will leave your home." Bonnie looks over at Mike while taking in the scent of his aftershave, and she suddenly feels very attracted to all of him. She realizes it isn't just his long chubby fingers or his full bushy mustache, but her body is aching for this big man that is about 20-years older than her.

She gives herself a minute while visualizing what it would be like to straddle him while he is laying on his back and thinking to herself, sexy men come in all shapes and sizes. Bonnie realizes her pussy is soaking wet and getting even wetter by the minute and also wondering what Amanda may be thinking or seeing while she is still sitting directly across from her. Then she continues to think about all the things she wants Mike to do to her from straddling him or wrapping her legs around him as he is pounding her pussy like she is needs him to. Bonnie feels an erotic current of energy pulse through her body.

Bonnie takes a risk uncertain what the outcome will be, but she must say what is on her mind. "Mike, please I beg you let's get naked, and then will you let me straddle your body as I'm going crazy with desire." Bonnie looks at Amanda and wants to see her naked as well, but does not say anything as she is not sure how to react to her thoughts of having another woman involved in her sexual pleasures and tells Mike, "The pleasure you are bringing me right now Mike is so much more than that dildo ever did." After I sit with my legs spread apart on top of you, I want you to put those long chubby fingers into my honey pot. Surprise me with the number of those fingers you decide to slip into my awaiting pussy. Please, I will let you do anything you want to me. Bonnie sits there wondering what Mike is thinking and would like to do to her.

Amanda lets out a gasp watching things unfold when she speaks up, "Mike, please may I stay and watch what you do to Bonnie and see some extra special pleasure she is about to receive. This event is making me so wet as I enjoy the Voyeurism that comes from watching two people giving each other pleasure and how their body reacts."

Mike speaks and says, "Well, ladies, it is time for all of us to get naked. Cadet, I want to start by watching you spend a little time using this dildo between your legs. It is so large and uniquely curved so you may not want to penetrate yourself with it, but think about it while you slide it up and down the length of your pleasure area. Do it right now that's an order." Amanda quickly responds by taking off her clothes as she positions herself on the loveseat with her legs spread widely apart. Her wetness is heard easily as she pleasures herself while running the dildo up and down the length of her special area and awaits what else she will be ordered or asked to do to join what is about to come.

Mike and Bonnie watch Amanda, enjoying the scene as they quickly undress themselves. Mike pulls a couple of blankets off a shelf and places them on the floor and he lays down. "Come on Bonnie and straddle me as I know you are waiting. I want to feel how much honey you have in the pot." Bonnie positions herself, and as she slides down slowly on Mike, she feels there is no way to describe the desire she is feeling for him. She decides that more than anything, she must have Mike thrust a finger or two into her pleasure spot. "Mike, please, penetrate me with one of your index fingers. Babe, I can't stand how turned on you have me right now, and Mike, please rub your moustache over my clitoris as you penetrate my awaiting pussy. Who knew that a guy your size and being so much older than me would crank me up so much?"

Mike, being a seasoned pro, turns Bonnie over laying her gently on her back. He speaks saying, "Cadet, stop what you are doing and get over here and hold Bonnie's legs apart, because once I start on her, I don't want her legs closing in on me. That's an order. We will let you get more attention later if I feel you have earned it."

In an instant, Amanda has straddled Bonnie, but with her skinny ass towards Bonnie's face, as she uses that position to spread and hold Bonnie's legs apart. Mike penetrates Bonnie with his chubby index finger. "Aaaaaaahhhh!" Bonnie squeals with delight feeling so much pleasure from this overweight 60-year old and the aroma coming from Amanda is slightly turning her on. Who would have thought? "Please, don't stop, oh Mike please continue to do me forever." Bonnie yells out.

"Oh, fuck me Mike," Bonnie squeals as she shudders almost violently from her first orgasm of the events unfolding. Mike removes his chubby finger but continues the use of his moustache on Bonnie. Bonnie feels her orgasm continue as Mike rubs his moustache across her clitoris. Mike notices how much Bonnie is shaking and decides to let her rest for a minute. "Oh, Mike that was amazing. Please promise to come back to my house again. Babe, this can't be the only time I feel like this from you doing me." Bonnie is begging Mike.

Mike says, "Well Sweetheart, I don't want to break you on our first outing so we better stop for now, but believe me, I will be back for more of you and see what else we might do." All three of us curl up together on the blanket with Amanda laying in front of me and my arm laying over her naked body comfortably, while Mike is behind me still feeling his semi-erect penis rested against by ass. Taking in the tremendous new pleasure each of them have experienced.

They fall asleep easily in each other's arms like it is a normal thing. Wondering what might be next as Amanda and Bonnie both got excited being together but think to them self that "I have never been with a woman before, and the thought of this is somewhat exciting." With my new Master and now my new lover no one knows what to expect next time we are together. Then again I also got a new special friend named Amanda which will be interesting to see how things all unfold.