One Special Spring Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Bonnie's adventures continue.
2.4k words
4.5
7.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ratman39 provided proofreading and editing of this story. Thank you, Ratman39 – you totally rock!


Bonnie wakes up to the glare of the morning sun shining brilliantly through her bedroom window. As she becomes wide awake, she looks over at the clock seeing it is 7 a.m. Bonnie realizes it is finally Sunday, and it is the day she has been waiting for to visit Bill at the hospital. Although Bonnie is feeling sad over Bill's situation and now entering her mind she remembers how erotic the last few days have made her feel. With the difference in feelings overwhelming her, she decides to take a relaxing shower and enjoy herself as her body is feeling so aroused. Bonnie decides she wants to look especially sexy for Bill as it will pick his spirits up making his recovery go quicker.

During her shower Bonnie pays special attention to certain parts of her sexy body. While drying herself off, her mind starts to wander back to the time when they used to do some wild stuff to each other. "I would give Bill a lot of deep throat blow jobs when we first started dating, and we would play a game Bill referred to as spank-the-pussy," she recalls but then after the first few years the excitement started to fade in our relationship.

She sits on the edge of her bed after her shower relaxing and still recalling the previous evening when her phone rings, and it is finally Dr. Bradley. He is the doctor in-charge of her boyfriend's mental health assessment, and he has given her permission to visit Bill today. Bonnie decides to wear a nice tight fitting red dress which fits her shape nicely and which will definitely cheer Bill up. She then puts some extra thought into what she will wear with this dress to make sure it is special for her first visit to the hospital.

Bonnie decides she needs to clear her mind and to focus on today. "Today is what is important, and I will use it to rekindle that spark back between Bill and me," she tells herself. She goes to her dresser and pulls out her super sexy tattoo pattern stockings and garter belt to wear under her dress. Bonnie thinks to herself, "Yes, when I see Bill, I will bend over showing him I am not wearing panties. Bill should get excited helping turn things around in our relationship." She then slips on her red dress which is quite short and showing some cleavage which when she bends over won't leave much to his imagination. "Yes, and to top it all off I got my red stilettos which will add a little extra height," she reminds herself.

She eats a quick breakfast standing at her counter anxious to leave. "Well, time for me to get into my car and make the 45-minute drive to go see Bill." She gets into her car pulling out of the garage heading down the alley and turns onto Front Street seeing the four-way stop just ahead she slows to a stop then drives through, when suddenly she is startled by the sound of a police siren, and she sees flashing lights in the rear-view mirror. "No this can't be happening," she thinks to herself. Bonnie being a little startled slows down and pulls over right beside a schoolyard parking lot which sits empty. Turning off the ignition she sits trembling uncertain of what is about to happen, her imagination starts to get the better of her remembering the last few occasions with the police. She gets that familiar feeling of wetness in her special place and starts to worry since she decided not to wear panties. After what seems like 20-minutes, the Police Officer walks up to her driver's side window and says, "License and vehicle registration, please, ma'am." Fortunately, she has the paperwork easily accessible, and hands it over to the Police Officer. He reviews her papers as she glances in the rear-view mirror seeing the figure of his partner seated in the passenger seat.

Bonnie looks back at the Officer when he says to her, "Ma'am; I am going back to my car to run your information through our database. This may take a few minutes to do so while you wait, I would like for you to pull into this schoolyard parking lot and close to the building." Bonnie says, "Yes" to the officer as she proceeds. She is feeling awkward, suspicious and highly accessible as she pulls into the parking lot exactly where directed to by the Officer. Bonnie thinks to herself "I will be far from the road, sidewalk and all those trees will block the view from the nearby houses, I do not like this one little bit." Bonnie hits the steering wheel in frustration and says to herself, "Why today of all days does this have to happen? Again, thinking it is a bit strange it keeps happening to me, and these strangers put me into situations where I feel powerless to help myself."

Finally, the Police Officer drives into the parking lot pulling up directly behind her car, "Great," Bonnie whispers to herself, "I won't be able to run anywhere now he has me blocked in with his car." The Police Officer comes back to the driver side window and says, "Ma'am, please step out of your car." Bonnie decides the smart thing to do is just comply, so she can hurry and get to Bill. She is exiting the car and suddenly feels quite uncomfortable in her sexy outfit she decided to wear. Wearing her special tattoo pattern stockings, garter belt, and sexy red dress she starts to shudder inside when she remembers she decided not to wear panties on this special occasion.

The Police Officer continues, "Ma'am, please stretch your arms out over the back of the car and spread your legs apart, and do not move until I tell you to." Bonnie follows his orders without hesitation when a light breeze blows her long brown hair gently across her back, and she feels it creep up the back of her dress. Bonnie suddenly hears the passenger-side door open and close as she is still stretched face-first at the back of her car and she can only go by her sense of hearing.

She hears footsteps getting closer to her as it sends a shiver down her spine with anticipation. When out of the blue a familiar voice speaks saying, "Well, well, what do we have here? Looks like grade "A" Canadian beaver peeping out from under this short dress." Suddenly his hand starts to touch slowly between her legs, and this too familiar erotic feeling starts going through her.

He removes his hand while saying to Bonnie, "Hey, relax Bonnie and turn around and let me help you out, sweetie. "He helps her steady herself while she turns around. Bonnie looks up and immediately stops breathing; the officer she is looking at is her Master! Her legs turn into jelly quickly, and she decides to lean back on her car to steady herself.

He tells her, "Bonnie; I just wanted to surprise you and say hello, as I know it is visiting day for Bill and looking like that he will be quite happy. You are looking mighty fine may I say" Master lets out a low whistle. "Hey, we are going to leave and you go visit that boyfriend of yours, and tell him we said hello." They leave Bonnie standing there totally stunned as they drive off back on their rounds.

Bonnie collects her thoughts and calms herself down slowly as she leaves still shaken; she makes the 45-minute drive to the hospital wondering that the way this day has turned out what could possibly happen next as she finishes her drive. When entering the hospital she follows the directions that Dr. Bradley provided leading her right to the private entrance of his office and she sees his nameplate on the door. Bonnie knocks and is greeted by a man saying, "Come in."

Bonnie enters the office seeing another man dressed in a lab coat seated right across from Dr. Bradley, he turns looking at Bonnie and offering her the other seat in front of Dr. Bradley. Bonnie feels a little uncomfortable as it feels like this other man who is looking at her might be trying to imagine her completely naked. Again, she starts to get that familiar shivering feeling and the wetness starts forming in her special place.

Dr. Bradley speaks up and says, "Bonnie; it is nice to know you could make the drive up here to the hospital, but we have some unfortunate news for you, Bill has suffered a major setback. Bonnie we are sorry to have to tell you that and do not be alarmed we will offer him the best care possible. May I introduce my good friend Dr. Low, as we would like to talk to you. We understand this might be hard so let's just spend some time together."

Dr. Bradley then continues, "First Bonnie, you are looking a little weak and we feel it would be best if we give you a physical examination." Bonnie cannot believe how this whole day has unfolded, and she realizes that these doctors are gifted in the art of control. Bonnie knows she needs to be compliant to their directions as it will be directly linked to her ability to see Bill and his being properly taken care of in the future. She has to admit that the mentioning of a physical examination is getting her sexually aroused with anticipation. Dr. Bradley walks over to the examination table and pats his hand on it while he says to Bonnie, "Come on sweetie, come get up on the table. It won't hurt." She thinks to herself, "With me wearing my stockings, garter belt, and wearing no panties, she wonders if the doctors will comment on her not having panties." Bonnie walks over to the table stepping up on the stool as she positions herself on the examination table. She feels Dr. Low's eyes on her as she hops on the table and looks over to Dr. Bradley. He continues, "You have such a pretty dress on, we can do this without you having to take off all your clothes, and you won't have to put that awkward paper gown on.

Dr. Low gets up from his chair and comes to the foot of the examination table. "Lay down, Bonnie, and we will start off with the pap smear test. You will need to take off those heels and place those nice looking legs in the stirrups." Bonnie is getting increasingly wet, and she feels like she is dreaming as she follows the doctor's orders. She starts moving slowly down towards the bottom of the examination table and exposes herself as her dress slides up while she is placing her sexy legs into the stirrups.

Dr. Low moves a mechanism that spreads Bonnie's legs wider apart in the stirrups. He then says to Dr. Bradley, "Hey, come see this wonderful sight. Tattoo stockings, garter belt, no panties, and with her legs held wide apart in the stirrups, she is all ours." Dr. Bradley says, "Well, I'm just going to go sit behind my desk and ejaculate from a distance while I watch as my cock is about to explode just looking at our guest."

Dr. Low says, "Okay, Bonnie, I am going to place the device in your tight pussy that will stretch it out as I need to be able to look up your vagina, don't be scared just hang on and remember that I am a doctor." After lubricating the device, he inserts it slowly and with much skill into Bonnie's wet pussy. She is feeling it as it slides inside stretching her very tight vagina and sending delightfully erotic feelings throughout her entire body as a sexy moan slips out of her mouth. The sound makes Dr. Low aroused and he can feel himself stiffen. He says, "Your vagina is nice a pink color and it looks nice and healthy, so now let me slip this device out of your pussy before we stretch you out too much. Bonnie, what do you say since you are already laying here if I place my organ inside you for a few minutes would you like that? The garter belt, stockings and seeing you in those high heels without panties is making me crazy with lust and I would like to feel that pussy as I unload inside you. It will be a good time as you are very wet. Bonnie agrees to this as it will help Bill's situation tremendously."

Bonnie replies, "Yes, please fuck me. If it will help Bill and any favours you can give him in return then you enter my awaiting pussy." His thrusts are slow but hard as he slides into Bonnie while he stands there, her legs still held in place within the stirrups. She can feel him going deeper inside her as he moves back and forth with every stroke. Bonnie while getting hornier thinks to herself, "Is it being confined to a degree by the stirrups or the feeling of Dr. Low's big stiff cock slamming inside her pussy?" She decides it might be a combination of the two but it does not matter because the feeling is wonderful. Bonnie does her best to relax and just enjoy the immense pleasure she is feeling as Dr. Low finally reaches his climax, and she feels his cock is ejaculating deep within her.

He removes his organ and cleans himself and wipes Bonnie's pussy with a soapy cloth. He bends down over her special place and kisses the opening to her vagina as he quickly sticks his tongue inside her for just a brief moment. "Wow, Bonnie, you feel wonderful. Now, just keep laying like you are and try to close your eyes. We are going to turn the lights down, but we need to leave you in the stirrups."

Suddenly Dr. Bradley comes into view and says, "Bonnie, one of our nurses will be coming in and finishing your physical examination you just need to keep relaxing as you are and try to get some rest, close your eyes and take a nap. Nurse Diane will wake you when she is ready for you." With those words the lights dim in the examination room, and the doctors walk out of the room closing the door behind them. Bonnie is left in that position, and she fades off asleep. When she wakes up, a new adventure is sure to begin.