One Special Spring Day Pt. 08

Story Info
Bonnie's adventures continue.
2.7k words
3.17
8.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ratman39 provided proofreading and editing of this story. Thank you, Ratman39-you totally rock!

*****

As she drives, Bonnie is becoming overwhelmed with thoughts of all the things that have been happening over the past few days. In her mind she knows she willingly participated because she wants Bill's time in custody to go well for him. Bonnie also realizes she is attracted to everyone she has met and did enjoy being with each of them and the pleasure they gave to her. Bonnie has a lot of special memories racing through her mind, and as she thinks about specific events, the thoughts cause her to become wet in her special place.

She is so happy that she finally got to visit her boyfriend Bill, but as she pulls into her driveway she notices a car behind her. Bonnie sits in the driver's seat for a moment, saying to herself, "Now what? I just want to take a nice hot bubble bath then a short nap while collecting all my thoughts on the events and everything that has happened."

Bonnie parks her car and gets out while wondering who has come to visit her now, but to her surprise she sees Amanda in that car and decides to walk up to the driver's window to talk to her. Bonnie is wondering why Amanda is there when they agreed she would call her tomorrow to arrange the returning of the dress. She cannot help but become increasingly wet, as seeing Amanda triggers another wave of erotic memories.

Amanda smiles and says, "Hi Bonnie, I know we agreed you would call me tomorrow and make the plan to return the dress, but on my way home I realized you did not actually finish me off like you had commented you wanted to, and I was excited looking forward to that. I was getting off work heading home, then decided to drive over and see if maybe we can accomplish you finishing me off in a private environment."

Bonnie smiles feeling herself becoming wet with sexy thoughts and says, "Amanda, I am so sorry as you are right. All we did was kiss and we traded a little cum between each other. We also did not get to enjoy our shower together."

Bonnie opens Amanda's car door helping her out of the car, and to her surprise Amanda grabs her hand which allows them to hold hands up to the front door. When they walk in the front door, Bonnie turns to Amanda leaning her up against the wall giving her a very passionate kiss and as they pull away from that kiss Amanda says, "Hey, let's go take that shower together and enjoy each other, then Bonnie I got a question to ask you."

Bonnie looks at Amanda and says, "Ask me now please, so we can concentrate on what we are doing, and enjoy our time together."

Amanda says, "I am heading on a cruise and going to take a few days off and was wondering if you will come join me."

"Bonnie looks at Amanda to say, "Let's enjoy this time together, as I need think about this, but it does sound like a great idea."

They both agree to discuss the topic later when Bonnie grabs Amanda's hand walking her to the shower. They both spend time taking each other's clothes off enhancing the pleasures of their situation. They are both exchanging kisses while washing each other, and the heat between them continues to build making them hurry to get out of the shower. Just as they are about to wrap up their shower, Amanda takes a bar of soap and reaching between Bonnie's legs, starts running it back and forth across Bonnie's special area. The sensation causes Bonnie to start trembling.

Bonnie says, "Aaaah, mmm, aaah, Amanda. That feels so good."

Amanda replies, "I am getting quite aroused looking at you trembling."

The best thing for them is all they have to do is walk out the door and enter her bedroom, because after that shower they are very excited to get started. They decide to enjoy a nice 69 together allowing them both to experience the pleasure of pleasing each other, as Bonnie knows she needs to work harder to bring off Amanda in a bigger orgasm, making up for not finishing her off previously. Amanda takes special care to keep Bonnie's legs spread apart wide, as Bonnie keeps reacting by drawing her legs together as she is about to come.

They reach several multiple orgasms between each other while continuing to enjoy the fact they decided not to use any toys during their lovemaking. They decide to take a break lying there and falling asleep together in a spooning position.

They wake up a few hours later, and Bonnie looks at Amanda and says, "I would love to join you on your cruise and spend more time like this with you." This makes Amanda smile giving Bonnie a very passionate long kiss while continuing to cuddle up next to her.

Amanda looks at Bonnie and says, "Hey, sweetheart, I am so happy we met each other and have developed this special relationship as you mean a lot to me, and so does that sexy ass of yours." Bonnie looks at her smiling which shows Amanda the feeling is mutual.

Bonnie climbs out of bed to pack a small suitcase with some basic stuff and a few things to surprise Amanda during their trip. She says to Amanda, "I will put some things in this suitcase so we can head out as soon as possible."

They head to the cruise ship, and then to their room to get settled in for what will be a very nice and private time between the two of them. Bonnie wonders to herself, "Will it be private with all the other people on this cruise?" Then she suddenly has this feeling she is forgetting something. They unpack deciding to put their bikinis on and head to the pool to relax and enjoy the scene.

Bonnie is still not remembering that her sister Connie was going to come visit her. She is on a break from school, and Connie had made plans to visit Bonnie.

Bonnie lies on her stomach allowing her backside to get tanned a little, and so she also can take a quick nap. She says to Amanda, "I'm going to try and get some rest, but before I do I want to tell you something. Those men over there are staring at us. They must be crew members and they are looking quite handsome in uniform."

Amanda smiles at Bonnie saying, "I would agree they look hot and I did notice those three men staring at you with that sexy round ass in your skimpy bikini. Go ahead relax and take a nap Bonnie you must be tired."

Amanda lies next to Bonnie enjoying the sun and time together when Bonnie says, "Well they are in uniform and they will behave themselves." They both drift off into a deep sleep.

*******

While back at Bonnie's house, her twin sister Connie shows up as planned, and realizing her sister is not home lets herself in and decides to wait on her to return.

She decides to turns on the radio to her favourite station listening to some music while she unwinds. Connie takes a quick shower then heads over to Bonnie's sofa. She loves pleasuring herself on the sofa as it allows her to tuck her feet under each side of the cushion. Connie gathers her thoughts while enjoying the music on the radio. She is getting into pleasuring herself rather quickly while lying there with her eyes closed, as a soft "Aaah" slides out of her lips.

Connie is startled as she feels something move gently on the side of her face. When she opens her eyes, she sees a man standing over her with his rather thick cock stroking the side of her face. She hears a voice saying, "Hi sweetie. Remember when you left we told you we would be coming back to visit you, and since your master gave us full access to you honey, we thought we'd drop in on you."

With the music is still playing quite loudly she did not completely hear what he was saying. Connie starts to think and realize that they think she is Bonnie. Connie starts wondering what her sister has gotten into since they talked last, and she strongly suspects it has something to do with Bill's situation. Connie, being Bonnie's twin sister, knows she needs to help out in any way she can as the two of them share a special bond.

She starts to ask, "Who are you?" When she sees Dave and thinks to herself, "He is a good looking guy. Let's see where this leads without letting on I am not Bonnie."

Dave looks at her saying, "Sweetie, get ready to receive my dick for another round."

Connie can tell by the way the events are unfolding she will need to open her mouth to accommodate his size and to just relax and do whatever he tells her. Connie looks out the side of her eye noticing there are three other men and another woman standing behind Dave. Connie says, "Hey, I will do anything you want. Please don't hurt me. Let's just have some fun together."

Dave says, "Of course you will do what I want, not that you have a choice but to do it or be punished." Dave moves her so she is facing him, as she does her best to swallow Dave in one movement with him forcing it into her mouth. Connie takes him into her throat as deep as she can manage.

Connie struggles a bit as his dick is rather thick, letting out a muffled moan while moving his cock back and forth in her mouth and dipping into her throat. Connie decides she wants to please this stranger named Dave so she lets his dick slide as far down into her throat as she can manage. Dave even though he is enjoying this blow job from Connie, he thinks it is Bonnie and wants to humiliate her some.

He says, "What a great job you are doing as I am about to cum, but it will not be in your mouth. As I am getting ready to cum, I am going to pull it out so it squirts all over your face and in your hair."

Connie looks at him nodding and says, "Whatever you want as I am here to please you." She takes a quick glance at the other four just standing there as they seem to enjoy watching the events unfold.

She looks back at Dave just as he squirts all over her face and hair like he said he would, and he stands there watching his cum running down on her face. He takes his thumb wiping up some cum, and gently putting his cum filled thumb into her mouth, Dave says, "Clean it off, suck it and tell me how much you like it."

Connie sucks on his thumb swallowing his cum, and after he removes his thumb, she says, "I love how you're cum tastes in my mouth, as I lick my lips enjoying the residue of you still there." She finds herself looking directly at Dave's dick as he begins to soften.

He then says, "I am quick to recover, because I have a special treat for you. Get off the sofa and kneel down on the floor, put your arms up so your elbows are resting on the sofa cushion." Connie smiles as she remembers how long and thick his cock is as this is her favorite position. She is expecting him to enter her pussy from behind, not knowing Dave has a special treat for her.

The woman who has accompanied the men steps forward telling Connie who they think is Bonnie, "Dear, I am here to help get you ready for Dave and hold your hand while he gives you a special treat. Spread them legs apart sweetie, because Dave is going to enter that sexy ass of yours so get ready. Hold on to my hand tightly. Give it a squeeze when you need to and enjoy this experience. Dave knows what he is doing. Enjoy."

Dave gently pushes her head down into the sofa cushion and holds it firmly in place. One of the guys comes up to Connie reaches beneath her and starts feeling her tits then says, "Oh, can't wait for a chance to suck on those tits."

Dave speaks up saying, "Look at her, kneeling on the floor, looking so sexy. Love seeing a sexy woman kneeling down and waiting for me." Dave steps up to Connie and then lowers himself down a bit.

Connie is waiting for what is about to happen, but kind of scared as she has never done this before, she says, "Dave, I," but she stops. She lets out a muffled moan as Dave enters Connie's virgin ass with one quick and rather forceful movement. She tightly squeezes the woman's hand.

He says, "Oh that is good and tight, with the pressure against my cock may I say you feel amazing."

Connie says, "Dave, please, not so hard, please." Again she gives the woman's hand a tight squeeze.

Dave says, "Mmm, love this feeling sweetie. Hey you know what we can do? We can make a game of this."

He then pulls out of Connie quickly when one of the guys look at Dave to say, "Would love to watch you squirt your cum all over her back when you cum and to see her reaction to feeling your cum squirting on her back."

Dave thinks about it and likes that idea as he quickly finishes himself off again. He pulls out standing up and squirts his cum all over her back then reaches down giving her ass about a half a dozen hard smacks and says, "Hey, do you like me spanking or fucking you in the ass, which gives you more enjoyment?"

Connie says, "Whichever gives you more pleasure is what I want." She finds comfort in having another woman's hand to squeeze while enjoying the pleasure and excitement Dave gives to her.

Dave then continues, "I see. Well I have this idea, every time I ask you a question if I think you are not answering me correctly then I am going to take my dick and either spank you or slam right into your round sexy ass. What do you think about that idea? I get the feeling that maybe you don't listen as well as you could."

Connie says, "I am not sure as I don't understand what you want."

Dave says, "Gentleman this is just what I am talking about. She gives me a response without thinking about her answers. Bonnie, how can you say that you don't understand? I just told you I want you to listen better and think before you speak to me."

One of the other guys says, "Guess you will need to keep track of this infraction, as I can't imagine after coming twice already that you can put it in her again so soon. Or can you, Dave?"

He responds, "No I can't do it right now, but will certainly remember that you owe me one, Bonnie." One of the guys speaks up and says, "Well, we'd better get back to the jail. Our dinner break is about to end."

Dave helps Connie get up and turn around to sit down on the sofa then he says, "We need to leave for now but remember we will be back. I will enjoy hiding, watching and waiting for the perfect time to take you again."

Everyone walks out the door when one of the guys turns and says to Connie, "See you later babe."

Connie sits there for a moment almost unable to understand why the events unfolded like they did but decides she had better shower and give her hair a good shampooing. After she showers, she lies down in her sister's bed and settles in for a sleep.