One Step Too Far

Story Info
Girls get payback.
2.2k words
3.65
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, the hole's drilled let me have the snake."

Moments later a small screen in the darkness lights up the inside of a hidden corridor and a clawed hand presses the record button. On the screen it was more than obvious they were watching the female's locker room right after they had gym class, and the camera which was a lens at the end of a flexible rod, was set in a perfect spot to watch the girls undress at their lockers and step into the shower. The camera catching every bit of nude detail.

"Dude we're going to get a fortune off of this."

The one holding the screen and manipulating the camera bared teeth to his friend telling him to shut the hell up. Normally guys such a species apart, predator and prey, never made good friends in high school but in this case the predator was a tad bit smaller and sometimes mistaken for an off colored lizard type. The T-Rex was a whole foot shorter than his friend, colored in dark red and almost black rough hide and sporting a thick muscled tail, ridges along his vertebrate to his snout.

His friend on the other hand had much softer hid, but the coloring was just a bland blending of tan and gray. Instead of the T-Rex and his predatory traits, his teeth weren't lined for rending flesh but rather a comfortable combination so he could eat what he wanted. Standing a foot taller he was also a bit more built. Benefits of being on the wrestling team.

"Alright they're leaving, grab the we'll leave on my mark."

The T-Rex stopped the recording and retracted the camera. Shutting down the surveillance equipment and stuffing it in his backpack while his friend picked up the duffel bag and got ready at the hidden door. The T-Rex kept an eye on his watch and as soon as the time hit 6:58, he gave the cue.

The two stooped out of the hidden passageway and into a bustling school hallway. People from all ranges of sports and after school activities with all sorts of equipment hustled to get home and some much needed dinner. There was a wide range of reptilian and predatory species hustling this way and that. Some just common lizards which in his opinion were more human than lizard since their junk wasn't internal, and then even one exotic enough, a foreign exchange student from the mountains a dragoness. She never bothered with sports or cheerleading but was drop dead gorgeous with a wonderful rack to add, Jake tried on numerous occasions to find her naked, especially with the $400 bounty on the first to get a picture of her snatch, and not even he could get it even with his dad's surveillance equipment tucked away in the duffle bag blending in with the crowd.

"Hey Noah meet me at my place in an hour, I'll get a bunch of cheap flash drives and we'll get this shit ready to distribute."

The Allosuar companion just waved calling out "Later bro," before turning around and dissolving into the crowd.

-

"Holy shit dude, you're the fucking man. Full frontal nudes, of all the hottest chicks in school, in one place."

Noah sat glued to his laptop screen as he watched the video while it downloaded to one flash drive after another. An obvious bulge making the laptop in his lap tilt away slightly making him adjust himself. Jake on the other hand was running 3 computers simultaneously trying to download the video to every single flash drive he had in the bag, he finally stopped at 50 downloads deciding that by the time they sell most of them someone would have uploaded it on the internet.

"You gonna sit there drooling over it?"

Noah looked back at Jake taken aback for a moment before collecting himself.

"I aint droolin."

Jake laughed and turned around in his chair, tail painfully hitting the corner of his desk and he swore for a moment before returning his attention to his obviously horny friend.

"Well not from your mouth, but your dick already soaked through your jeans dude."

Noah tilted his laptop up and noticed the wet-spot Jake pointed out. A flush of embarrassment filling him and before he could say anything Jake cut him off.

"Go take care of it in the bathroom man, unless you want me to take care of it for you?"

Noah, having already gotten used to his friend's advances, wasn't surprised or even annoyed this time. Jake was bi-sexual, well for some reason just with a couple guys himself and one other who graduated and left last year. Noah on the other hand wasn't.

"Nah I think I'll take care of it myself, thanks for the offer."

Noah decided to be a tease as he got up making sure his bulging pants was the front of Jake's attention and then as he turned around for the bathroom, made sure his tail swung like a female's and even lifted it as he started to shut the door. Jake on the other hand had had enough of being teased when he knew his friend wanted him.

Jake quickly made his way to the bathroom door putting his bare clawed foot in the doorway (most people usually wore shoes but no shoe company would make a design to compensate for large claws.) Noah didn't notice the door not shutting all the way, and as soon as he dropped his pants in front of the toiled Jake snuck in behind his friend and wrapped his arms around his waste. One hand started stroking his friends cock while the other traveled up his chest as he licked his friends back, the taste, the smell, building on the urge to hunt this prey and mate.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!"

Jake had already worked his pants down enough to expose his cock hard and throbbing from his slit, and had it poking into his friends rear. Noah could wrestle, but against a guy a foot shorter and just as strong in such a small room he didn't want to hurt his friend.

"Just relax and you'll enjoy it."

Feeling the pressure in his rear build and build into a throbbing pain, but replaced by the amazing working of a hand on his cock beside his own expertly working his tip and length somehow knowing how sensitive just inside the lips of his slit can be. He couldn't help the pleasure and finally bent over the counter.

"Dude please never tell anyone.....aaaah....FUCK man it hurts!"

Such tightness surrounding his length all the way to his base made him gasp sharply in his own pleasure and he stayed motionless inside his friend letting him adjust.

"Why'd you just slam it in like that?"

"Because if I wait and took it slow you might've changed your mind, and besides I'm already in all the way. It's better than hurting for a while as I painfully inch in isn't it? And how's it feel now?"

Noah relaxed his tail over his friend's shoulder and thought for a minute, the warm and somewhat soft cock throbbing inside his rear definitely hurt at first but the pain was already gone. Replaced by the odd sensation of wanting to take a dump, and a different and very subtle pleasure inside that he swore wasn't possible, dude's can't get pleasure inside like girls could they?

"It....it's good...he....do it."

On queue Jake slowly started thrusting his length in and out of his friend. His tight hole so warm and so....new. Just the thought that he was taking his best friend's virgin ass started building pleasure in his lower belly. Noah really started to like the feeling inside and even started bucking his ass to meet his friend's thrusts. His own cock throbbing intensely from the attention given by Jake until he couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but the pleasure built so fast and so strong inside his rear traveling into his groin, he actually groaned in ecstatic pleasure as he came. Jake thrusted as hard as he could given his friend's already tight virgin ass was now clenching almost painfully tight

Jake grunted his own pleasure as he felt his groin finally surge with pleasure, and he hilted himself as deep as he could in his friend's ass dumped spurt after spurt of predatory cum inside a prey's ass. Immediately after he finished he dropped to the tile floor exhausted and spent, a sucking sound caught Noah's attention as he felt his rear finally empty, but dripping wet from inside all the way down his thighs and tail.

Breathing heavily, but regaining his composure much faster than his T-Rex friend now sitting against the wall on the bathroom floor, he turned to face his friend and sit down in front of him, legs wide open like his friend was sitting so his parts could be seen too, even though both their cocks were retracting into their slits.

"Thanks dude, I had no idea it'd be like that."

Jake rested his head back and laughed a little.

"Any time bro, any time."

-

"Hey Terisa,.....yeah it's me Jess, you just saw what I saw?.....yeah I know, and here I thought that camera would only get the proof we wanted to blame them for the videos......damn girl it's going viral already?.....yeah I'm pulling the site up now......they are so screwed you're awesome girlfriend!.....yeah I love you too...yes.....I just told you yes......yeah come by my place tomorrow after school we can play as we watch the video of them getting ruined."

Jess shut her phone down and went back to watching the video. She had to admit it was pretty hot, at least her new dragoness friend would be there to help her with her coming heat especially in the sight of two hot males going at it, even if they were putting up pictures and videos of her and her friends nude on the internet. Maybe she wouldn't have asked Terisa, the new foreign exchange dragoness, to bug their house and place hidden cameras if they didn't take it too far with steeling her bra and underwear 3 damned times.

-

The next day at school went much better than Jake and Noah could have ever hoped, all 50 flash drive sold for $40 each. Once the school day had ended Jake split the cash 50/50 with him. Having a whole grand in his pocket felt awesome, and with the promise of a better video next time, he's got customers trying to pre-order what he can get next.

Everything was going to plan until that dragoness chick approached Jake in the halls before their last period of class, which was odd because he hasn't any classes with her.

"Hi Jake, how's the day been going for you and your friend."

The emphasis on how she said "friend" made him uneasy, and the look of worry and confusion was clear from his tail posture and face. Terisa decided to fill in the blanks.

"Hmm....no wait, he couldn't be your boyfriend could he? But that would make you....a fag."

Jake didn't know whether or not to be mortified that somebody knew, or pissed off that this foreign chick was calling him a fag.

"Look lady, I don't know what you're talking about he's my bro from the wrestling team."

Terisa laughed, the irony was getting to her and she couldn't keep toying with him it was too good.

"Well you must've been taking lessons yourself because I think you won last night."

Jake's heart stopped, dumbfounded and in shock.

"That's right, but wait it gets better. Wanna know how I found out? You see the girls are fed up with finding their underwear missing, fed up with finding little flash drives with videos and images of them naked, so they came to me. I happen to have a rich daddy too, but by the way the image quality of your snake lens is pathetic. You'll see the quality of the video of you two fucking so much better. So enjoy the last day of life as you know it, after tonight when everybody in the entire school and even the teachers get an email with a direct link to the video, you'll be branded as fags for life."

Jake dropped to his knees in shock, looking to the beauty but a bitch of a dragoness in front of him pleading with all his heart.

"Please....oh god please don't do this...."

"Hmm...manners for once, but sorry it's already on the internet even if I could I can't take it back."

Jake fell forward and started sobbing. Thankfully the hallway was empty for now so nobody could see him crying like a wimp in front of the hottest chick in school.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Noah...."

Terisa barely heard Jake, she slowly started to realize how much damage she's done. It's the price sometimes you have to pay though for messing with the wrong people. It's a harsh punishment for the both of them and she started to feel guilty herself. But instead she turned and left the T-Rex on the floor. Remembering the $400 bounty on a picture of her private area, as she walked off she lifted her tail, exposing her bare slit and dropped her tail right away. Why she did it she had no idea, the guy was hot, and he did have a nice cock. And maybe the gesture would be a message to him that you saw it and can't have it. Or maybe he can. His reputation tonight will be ruined but maybe she can help him and his friend after they've learned their lesson.