One Sunny Afternoon

Story Info
She requires his business expertise.
4.7k words
4.39
44.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is something about New York in the afternoon sun. The city itself is incredibly sexy. It's hard to see the 'Sex in the City' but the feeling is definitely there. From the South Shore Seaport to the smells of central park – the city makes my heart sing and my body come alive and today is one of those days.

As I round the corner on my way to work, I can't stop thinking about one particular guy who has caught my eye and has definitely made me moist – whose that guy? That is the question I keep asking myself. All I know is that Will in Jersey is somebody I definitely want to find out more about. From that first meeting on the internet and the resulting pictures and conversation – it's been hard not to imagine my hands running down that strong chest, while my lips explore his nipples. Slowly teasing them out until the tip of my tongue meets those soft, hard, tasty little gifts.

Of course the conversations have been very hot and very flirtatious, I mean how could they not be – he is fucking hot and thinks I am too! So the idea of having this man's body between my thighs and feeling those powerful hips pressing and thrusting into me sends shivers up my spine and makes me want to reach between my legs and relieve myself. Now after all the conversations and flirtatiousness, we are going to meet and the city is setting my body on fire.

I thought I would take the lead on this one and set the evening. So my suggestion is that we meet for a romantic dinner at 'One If By Land, Two If By Sea', which is on Barrow Street and fantastic! Here, I know the mood would be set and of course I could be naughty. Looking elegant and sexy, all the while taking Will on a journey I hope he would never forget. Considering my office is on 7th Avenue and my apartment is in the West Village, how could I go wrong? My head is full of thoughts on my walk to work. What will I wear and more importantly, what won't I wear. How to entice this man is my number one priority and I'll be damned if I am going to get it wrong. As I walk into the lobby of the Lehman Brother's Building – I remember that I have his e-mail address.

Should I drop him a saucy little e-mail to start his day? As I walk into my office in my black pencil skirt and matching shirt, unbuttoned to entice the men but not so much as to make me seem easy (business is business right?). I sit in my chair cross my legs and daydream about what I am going to say to make him as horny and hot as I feel right now. Laptop on, e-mail to hand, it is time to address that message. I can feel the heat between my thighs and this only intensifies as I think of him. I open a new message and start typing, the words just flowing out of me.

"Dear Will,

It was great talking to you last night, and quite an eye opener. I can't stop thinking about what it will feel like to have your tongue exploring my inner thigh as your hands push my skirt up and you delve deeper inside of me. Feeling your hot breath as your reach my inner core and then take me in your mouth as I feel your hands travel up my body. Ecstasy – pure ecstasy, is what comes to mind, and in the spirit of share and share a like I can't wait for my mouth and tongue to take you to new heights.

I have set the scene so prepare yourself – I look forward to seeing you later, and taking things 'outside of the box'.

All the best,

Brianna"

I love a bit of sexual foreplay mixed into a business sense. I press send and imagine what his hands are doing under his desk as he reads my little message. Will he be cupping his balls in anticipation? I sure as hell hope so! In fact my thoughts wander to him stroking himself – dick out and in hand as he thinks of me in my very ball-breaking, but sexy as fuck outfit, walking down the hall on my way to a meeting.

Thinking of tonight and what I have in store only serves to make me even hornier than I was when I left the house, but my day can't wait for me to cool down – I have to get on and get busy. As the morning slips away and lunch draws near, I am struck by a sudden desire, one that I have had for a very long time and something I have wanted to do for ages. I am reviewing a contract for a client and suddenly realise that Will is a lawyer, and what a perfect opportunity to get some'Legal Advice'.

Of course I should consult our in house legal team but as the scenario develops I realise this is infinitely more fun. I turn back to my laptop and drop him another e-mail, and immediately think to myself 'what the hell am I doing!'As I am thinking of responding with a just kidding e-mail I get a message telling me I have mail. I open it to find that not only has Will responded immediately, but given me some seriously good advice. Now I know exactly what I am going to do as I reach for the phone and dial his number. I get his secretary and ask to speak to the whiz kid and am immediately put through. The voice that comes back to me makes my knees week and causes a very moist feeling between my legs.

I say'Hello Will, Brianna here – I wanted to discuss the advice you gave me on the Goldman Sachs contract.'

His voice is as smooth as butter and incredibly sexy.

He says'sure – what do you want to discuss?'

I respond by saying,'It is a bit too in depth to discuss over on the phone - are you free for lunch?'

He says 'yes – as it happens my clients cancelled, so I'm free'.

My response –'Good – can you meet me at my office at 12.30.....and go over your thoughts? I'll have lunch brought in. You don't have a problem with a working lunch do you?'

'Not at all'he says.

'Great – I am at 7th Avenue and W. 49th Street – 25th Floor. See you at 12.30'.We hang up and I think – there is something to be said about ulterior motives! My office is fantastic and the view is great. More importantly it's situated in a quite, relatively isolated part of the building and at 12.30 the floor clears – leaving me to do what ever I want – I LOVE IT!!

12.15, and I am more nervous than I have ever been – and hotter than I thought possible. Am I really going to do this? Get this man here under false pretences and seduce him? Damn right I am!! I've committed and I ALWAYS follow through! A buzz from my secretary lets me know that he has arrived. I quickly check myself in the mirror and undue one more button on my blouse and ask for him to be shown in.

As he walks through the door – my breath catches in my throat as he is truly, one beautiful specimen of manhood, tall, well built, with a fantastic smile and the most amazing eyes I have ever seen.

Thank you Kim....I'll see you after lunch.I say.

My secretary smiles and winks as she closes the door....I love that girl! I stand and walk around from behind my desk wanting to present that element of power. I nearly collapse as our hands meet and we shake.

'It's a pleasure to meet you – finally'he says.

'Likewise' is my response.'Please have a seat'as I indicate the chair in front of my desk. I walk back behind my desk and sit crossing my legs to keep the heat from exploding between my legs and to look at this amazing man sitting in front of me.

'So you wanted to discuss the contra.....'

'Yes......yes'distracted momentarily.'Um.....why don't we start lunch before we get into all of that'?Is my comment (always the business woman – ALWAYS in control).

'Sure'he says.

We head over to the fantastic lunch spread out – curtsey of 'Good & Plenty To Go' – love this place in Hell's Kitchen! As we sit down to Croque Monsieur's, Apricot Chicken Salads and Butterscotch Pudding – I can't help thinking he has got to be the sweetest desert of all and wondering what he tastes like.

As we finish lunch and go through some minor chit chat, I can't help thinking to myself what he would look like out of the beautifully tailored suit he is wearing. Every now and again I catch him taking quick glances at my legs, which causes me to cross and re-cross. I stand and walk over to my desk to grab the contracts (what a ploy) and turn leaning against my desk to explain why I called him over.

He stands and walks towards me and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer and whispering."Do you really need advice on this contract?"

It takes everything in my power to push him away.

"Of course, why do you think I asked you over?" I say.

This is all part of the game, more for me than for him as I don't want to come across too easy, I want to seem in control, even though I am ready to loose all control and rip the shirt from his chest. I turn and place the contracts on my desk. This time when I turn he has moved away slightly and now I know it is time to go in for the attack.

"The suggestions you made this morning are right on the mark, but what I want to know is how you came to this conclusion." I say.

He responds – all business."It's really quite simple....from what you said in your e-mail it is merely....."

His words catch in mid sentence as I have closed the distance between him and me in less than a second. I am standing so close that I swear I can feel his heart beating against his chest. As his eyes move down my body stopping at my chest, I respond.

"You were saying...."

It is at this moment our lips meet in a hungry but oh so passionate kiss. The feel of his lips against mine sends an electric pulse up my spine and I swear I am going to fall, until I feel his arm wrap around my waist and draw me closer, as his tongue explodes in my mouth. This is too much to bear and I wonder if someone has turned on the heat in my office as my body is about to erupt. We stay locked together exploring each others mouths for what seems like forever, until I finally break away – panting with pure lust in my eyes.

Those eyes....those beautiful eyes, I could loose myself in those eyes, and I do. I grab the lapels of his jacket and rip it from his body. I have no desire to be nice here, my body and brain have seized control and I am going to get what I want and I hope he is ready. As his jacket falls away, I can see the change in his eyes; see the hunger, the desire, the need. He grabs me, picks me up and again our lips meet in a frenzied dance. He tastes so sweet; I could stay like this forever.

He walks me over to my desk and in the scene reminiscent of the "Postman Never Rings Twice" – I see and hear everything on my desk hit the floor in one swoop. As my back hits the top I can feel the weight of him pressing down on me and fuck what a fantastic feeling! Here we are on top of my desk with views up 7th Avenue and as far as the eye can see, and down 50th Street. I realise everyone around us has a front row seat.....what a thrill!

His mouth is still enclosing mine and I can feel the heat through his tongue, that sweet thick tongue as it plunges deeper into my mouth. Lower is what I am I thinking, across my neck over my nipples and down to where it will arch my back, that is the thought in my mind. And as if he is reading my thoughts a cool rush of air enters my mouth as our lips separate and I feel his tongue attach my neck. His soft lips pressed against my equally soft skin. The skin on my neck comes to life and sends shock waves through my body – all the way to my toes – can this be happening, do I want it to end?

I feel his fingers reach up and grab my shirt and then the buttons fly apart and I see them sail across the room as my exposed chest becomes available. I want him inside of me, I want to feel that stiff cock that is on my leg, probing and thrusting inside my ass – it is there where I will feel the most pleasure. I can see his face in my minds eye as he thrusts inside of me and the pleasure and pain is as readable on my face as a book. "Come on and fuck me" is what is going though my head – but having it end so quickly is not what I have in mind. I want to savour each and every step we take – and of course I want to take complete control.

He has me where he wants me and I don't want that feeling to end but I know that I can't succumb to his desire and let him take the lead that would make the game infinitely less fun – so for now I will let him think he has the upper hand. I can feel his lips as they move down my neck and across my chest. I can feel how well he knows my body and I know that he has done this before – a man with experience – I LIKE THAT!! In fact – I LOVE THAT!! I can feel his fingers as they brush my nipples and immediately they stand to attention. Every brush of his fingertips across those hard little mounds makes my eyes roll back in my head and my breath rush from my body.

My hands slide up the back of his neck and directs his lips to each nipple. I can feel his lips closing around each as my back arches and I gasp for air – the pleasure this man is giving to my body is causing shock waves up and down – back and forth. The room is electric as our bodies' intertwine. You can feel the chemistry, the sex! He sucks each nipple making them longer and harder......please don't let this end. With the sudden rush of air that comes from and open door on skin, his lips moves further down leaving my nipples reaching and wanting the warmth of his mouth.

I can feel his tongue sliding down my torso on to my belly button, where it plunges deep inside making my body rise up to meet the pleasure. He moves on down, his hands grabbing the sides of my skirt – pulling it down so that my already stiff, pulsating cock springs forth to meet his hungry lips. I can feel the heat as he travels along the head and down the shaft, causing my cock to dance towards his lips, being encased in the warmth of his mouth. He knows how to make my body want him and to make my mouth want him.

The warmth and moistness of his mouth makes me want to scream out in ecstasy. Intense is the word that I am feeling, intensity is what I have become. He moves further down taking me all in and.......yes.........this is what I have been waiting for. He travels expertly up and down adding pressure and taking it away – I want to cum I want to let go because the feeling is so good, but there is still so much more and releasing now is not the time. He releases me and once again I feel his weight on top of mine and his soft breath next to my ear.

"Are you ready for more? Are you ready for me to take you away?" He says.

"Yes.......yes – take me there!" Is my response.

With every fibre in my soul I mean it – god how I mean it!!! Again that tongue travels down my body, touching every part of me, making my body tingle and dance. How can he know so much about my body and never have met me? It seems impossible and yet its happening and it is fantastic!! This time he moves past my stiff cock and takes in each of my balls – rolling them around in his mouth and sending shock waves through my body. I can feel his hands on my thighs and the heat that comes with each touch. It is heaven and time seems to stand still. Seconds become hours and minutes days. Keep going is all I can think of – take me there!

His lips meet my inner thigh and my body explodes from within – the heat rising up inside and threatening to over take me. A coolness comes over my skin and brings me back – back in control and now it's my turn. I grab his head in both hands and bring his lips up to meet mine and through that exchange he can feel it is time to let go and let me – take over. The kiss is long, passionate and hard – I can taste him and he tastes so good. Kissing him is like a meeting of the minds.

Slowly I roll over and now, he is underneath me as my knees lock around his rock hard body never letting our lips part as we continue to explore each other through our lips and tongues. I pull away as I am straddling him. I pull off my shirt and throw it across the room so that when I lower myself onto him my skin meets the softness of his shirt – but that is not what I have in mind. In the same manor as he took me, I see the buttons fly from his shirt as I rip it open and press my skin to his and exhale from my soul. The electricity that ignites when my skin touches his is stronger than anything I have ever felt and I know that getting his'professional advice'was the right thing to do.

My lips move down to his neck – his skin smells so good and feels so soft beneath my lips. I can tell this pleases him as I can feel his body rise up as my lips and then tongue meets the skin on his neck. I could stay here all day making is body rise and fall, but its time to move and I know that this isn't the end of the rise and fall that I feel between my legs. With his shirt wide open, I move straight to his nipples, teasing each one out and making them rock hard. I love the feeling of those pert little sensory buttons pressed against the tip of my tongue. This I can feel is also the right decision. A soft moan escapes his lips and I know I am doing the right thing. Lightly biting and sucking each nipple, one moan after the other escapes his lips – music to my ears.

I release my hold on each nipple and slide my tongue further down, kissing and licking each ab, until I reach his belly button, flat against his stomach. My tongue plunges into that little button, flirty and fun, I can see that it tickles and delights, that the little boy inside comes to the surface.....how cute. I love the smile that crosses his lips, I like it so much that I can't help but brush my lips across that beautiful smile. Heading further south, I notice that beautiful 'Treasure Line' snaking down his stomach and disappearing into the unknown, I feel like a discovery is about to made and I can't wait. My fingers slide up and undo the buckle on his belt, then the top of his trousers, sliding the zipper down making it easier to gain access to one of the prizes I am after. My lips meet the bulge, held back by his underpants. I can feel that I am going to have a lot of fun this afternoon as the bulge is getting bigger and bigger........what can I say – I am a girl who likes a big bulge!

I can feel him squirm as his cock is begging to be released. His body moves and I know he is about to explode from the intensity. I grab the waistband of his underwear and yank them down and my mouth encloses his hard dick!! What a beautiful taste. I can feel him thrusting his dick deeper inside of my mouth and I am obliging as I move down, and down, taking every inch in until my nose is nestled in that closely cropped dark hair. As I slide back up the shaft I let my tongue dance around the head of his cock, making him squirm more and more. I could suck his dick all day, it is the right size and the right fit – well I certainly hope so.

Grabbing his underwear and trouser – I pull them down and then off so that his stiff dick is staring at me, daring me to come back. I pull him up to me and our lips meet again as our tongues probe each other. I can feel his cock pressed against mine. I can feel his hands slide around my waist and cup my firm round ass. As we kiss, his hands come back to the front and caress my already hard dick. It feels so good that I don't want it to end, but I'm not finished yet. There is more I want to do before he takes over and brings me to ecstasy. He stands up from desk and pulls me close as the flat of my palms land on his chest. They slide up to his shoulders and turn him around and push him forward so his peachy ass is directly in front of me.

I drop to my knees and slap those taunt cheeks, massaging them and licking my lips as I open him up and plunge my tongue into that tight little hole. A moan that indicates I have hit the mark, escapes from his mouth and the pleasure really begins as I work that hole. In and out my tongue, teases the outer rim, before delving back inside. This is prize number two and it was worth the wait! I love the emotions and feelings moving through my mouth and causing his body to jerk and move against my eager tongue. His hole is so wet and he is so ready that I can't help myself and my finger slips inside as his moaning increases and I know that he is desperate to be fucked and I so want to fuck him – I am going to fuck him!

12