One Tease Too Many

Story Info
She teases the wrong guy and is taught a lesson.
2.9k words
3.88
63.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an erotic STORY. Not meant to be taken literally, or as an account of an actual situation.

The midnight air was heavy. It was a sticky, restless kind of night, where every movement caused the sheets to drag on the skin. Carla tossed and turned in her bed, the door in her room leading to the porch was propped open with a chair that had a large box fan humming along. Her TV was on, but the volume was so low you could barely hear it over the fan. Stumbling in and out of sleep in the soft blue light of the screen, Carla finally uncovered herself completely and let her naked body absorb the tiny breeze. Normally being completely uncovered would make her uncomfortable, but there was no other option.

Jack stood leaning against door casing to Carla's outer bedroom door. He had emailed back and forth with her for weeks, talking about all kinds of things. Carla had sent him photos, some revealing, but mostly fully clothed. She was flirty and smart mouthed. Jack got ahead of himself, he went too far, and she shied away. He hadn't heard from her in days in spite of his endless messages. Jack wouldn't take no for an answer, he wanted what he wanted. After failing to coax her back into his reach, he looked up the company she worked for. Parked in the parking lot, and waited until he saw her come out.

She was taller than he expected, larger in general. Her hair was blonde, lying softly on her back as she stood in front of the building visiting with a coworker. She was laughing about something as she walked to the car. He looked over and watched as she leaned into the backseat to place some boxes, her ass a perfect heart shape leading to those long legs. His pants tightened watching her, the soft arch of her back as she reached farther into the car. It was painfully close. Wanting to get out and take her right there, but that was impossible. She re-surfaced, closing the back door and climbing into the front seat. She turned her head and looked at him. It was as if she felt him watching her. They made eye contact and she smiled a little, and then reached for her seat belt.

His heart pounding, he looked down as she pulled away. Thank god he sent her a fake photo, he thought.

That was close.

He waited for her to exit the parking lot before his pursuit. He made sure to keep back far enough to not be noticed. At every stop, the grocery store, the pharmacy, the gas station, he found ways to avoid her but keep a watchful eye. Jack enjoyed watching her. Her body language as she passed through a crowd of people. Head down, polite smile, the "don't notice me" attitude that most heavy girls displayed. Finally after the gas station she turned off the main road and he knew they were going home. He kept a far distance now, not knowing what the living situation would be like or how to approach getting close enough to see.

After driving on old barren roads for what seemed like an hour, she finally turned into a long dirt driveway. He drove past and parked up ahead so as not to be seen as she carried her things into the house. He sat for a bit, thinking about what he was going to do. How good she was going to smell, feel, and taste. The road was quiet, over the course of the 4 or 5 hours only a handful of cars had passed. There were no other houses in sight, and the driveway was empty save for her little black Volkswagen.

Carla carried her things into the house, now empty since her and her fiancé split. She was a loner for the most part. Unable to commit, and when she did she got hurt, further destroying any chance she would commit again. She did her usual routine, feed the cat, start dinner, turn on the radio. She sang terribly as she cooked. Texting back and forth with whatever guy was on the line this week. She was trying desperately to find something to do that night besides sit in that huge empty house. But...as usual everyone was either too busy or just wanted to fuck her. She loved sex and was nowhere near a prude, but sometimes you just need someone to at least pretend. Pretend they want more than to ride you like a carnival attraction when it is convenient for them, and then leave.

After eating, and doing the dishes, Carla ran a bath. Climbing in with her MP3 player blaring, she soaked in the hot bubbly water. Laying back, staring at the ceiling, feeling the sweat starting to form on her forehead, she whipped it away and tried to think of anything but Jim (her fiancé). Her mind skipped with the songs that played, one subject to another. Always back to Jim. Frustrated she ripped the headphones from her head and let her hands sink under the suds to her waist. She rubbed back and forth enjoying the touch, then slid them farther down.

Closing her eyes and sinking into the water, she let memories play through her head. Lovers, Jim, the way it felt as he would push into her. She could almost feel it. Her breathing quickened, as did her hand. And then... sweet release. She let out a cry as the rush forced through her. Gasping for air, she didn't even realize she had been holding her breath. Her heart pounded as she panted for a moment, and then slowed. She felt the exhaustion creeping in and pulled the plug to the tub.

Jack was dumbfounded. He had crept to the warm glow of the windows, hoping to catch a glimpse of Carla in her private world. When he came upon the sight of her in the tub, he watched as she bobbed along with the music and her facial expressions changed. Flickering moments of true sadness danced on her face.

Everything was overwhelming, the sight of her so close, being so near her without her knowledge, watching her most private emotions. It was exciting, and fascinating, but then when she sunk into that water ... he thought he would lose his mind. Watching what no one was supposed to see. Her most true orgasm. Now he knew what it looked like. She wouldn't be able to fake that with him. Ever.

Carla moved through the house fluently. Room to room turning off the lights as she did. Her body glistening with moisture and sweat from the bath. Jack paced the length of the building, window to window watching her. A cigarette in her right hand, glowing in the dark as she exited each newly darkened room. A trail of smoke streaming behind her.

As she entered the bedroom jack stepped closer to the pain. The black and red satin bedding was romantic and inviting. He watched as she moved, putting everything in its perfect place. Carla then approached the window; Jack stepped backward into the shadows letting the country darkness absorb him, holding his breath as she looked out directly at him. He felt panic and excitement at the thought of her seeing him. Her face blank, she looked away, reaching for the glass cabinet in front of her and retrieving a bottle of lotion. She had only seen her own reflection, he was safe.

Adrenaline coursed through him. Stepping back towards the glass he watched her rubbing the liquid into her pale supple skin. The throbbing in his pants returned, and he ached to let it free. Her hands continued to rub. Her hands stuck him in a way he had never experienced. They were beautiful. Soft, long fingers with crimson, perfectly painted nails. He watched intently, longing for her to be touching him. To watch those hands on his thick 7 inch cock. He craved it, to watch them milk him of everything he had, and see himself erupt all over them.

Suddenly the light flicked off, startling Jack from his erotic daydream. Quietly he moved towards the screened in porch, grabbing the cow bell that hung on it as to not alarm her of his approach. He tip toed to her door way and leaned on the casing. He remembered her telling him how she didn't like complete darkness at night and smiled fondly as she lay in the wake of her TV set. Carla was sprawled out on her stomach, she had wrestled around for a while, finally uncovering her naked body and laying there for him to enjoy. The curves of her ass illuminated by the electric glow, her long blonde curls cascading down her back and shoulders. He watched her for several minutes, her back gently rising and falling. Jacks excitement was overwhelming, looking at her laying there on display. He reached into his pants and freed his cock. He then began counting between her breaths, waiting for them to slow, alerting him that she was in a deep sleep.

Inhale...1...2...3...exhale... "That's it." He whispered nearly inaudibly.

Knowing it was almost time, Jack removed his clothing. He stood naked on her porch. Once he was in there he knew that he might have to take her suddenly, he didn't want clothing in the way of that. After a moment, he crept through the door. His cock so large and erect it was almost announcing itself. Silently inching his way to her side of the king size bed, his hands trembling as he steadied himself on the edge of the mattress. Her face was barely visible under her curls. He gently pushed her hair back over her shoulder, leaning close to her, his lips so close to her cheek that the warmth of her body radiated to them. Jack kissed her as softly as possible, taking in her scent. He knelt by her face, grabbing himself, he stroked right over her. His eyes scanned her entire body, the soft curves of her hips and ass, her long beautiful legs. He moved his cock closer wanting to touch her with it, just ever so slightly brushed the head on her cheek, smearing it with pre cum.

Suddenly she shifted, throwing him off balance. Jack caught himself on the nearby wall and froze in fear. She had rolled back onto her left side. Motionless, she slept. He calmed and moved back in. Her face turned up towards him now, long black eye lashes resting on her full cheeks. Her mouth, pouty and just barely held open, tempted Jack. He knelt, closer this time. His cock aching, he hesitated and just went for it. Jack placed the head of his cock on her lips. The pre cum dripping out onto her mouth, his heart started racing as he took in the warmth of her lips and breath on him. Suddenly she licked her lips, her tongue flicking over him; reflexively he let out a groan. Her eyes shot open as well as her mouth. Jack looked down to see the shock and fear in her eyes as his cock fell into her now open mouth. It was a fantastic vision.

Carla flailed, trying to push herself from the man hovering over her. She turned her head and winced as she felt her hair being pulled. He was kneeling on it. She cried out in pain. His hands grabbed her shoulder rolling her back to her stomach and pushing with all his weight as he heaved himself onto her. He was huge, at least 6'2, probably 220 lbs. His body weakened her, pushing down on hers making it hard to breathe. Laying on her back, his hard cock between her thighs, He buried his face in her neck and bit down. Carla let out a scream into the pillow, feeling a hand come around her neck.

Jacks heart pounded so hard he couldn't think. He had her, she couldn't move, he finally had her. Her wiggling beneath him drove him insane...he could almost cum just from holding her down and feeling her fat thighs rub his dick. He reached under and grabbed her neck, scaring her making her muffle a scream into the pillow. He slid his hand up to her soft chin and pulled her head up so that her ear was at his mouth. "You're so beautiful Carla. Even better than the pictures you sent me."

Another scream, this time the pillow wasn't there to stop the sound from piercing the night. She knew who he was, and remembered he was into domination. That she was frightened by the things he said. A darker fear came into her now, knowing he was going to cum in her...he was going to "make her his". She screamed until it hurt.

"Shhhhh baby, I am not going to hurt you shhhh. You will love this I promise." He spoke softly directly into her ear. His words almost felt wet.

Carla writhed under him, shaking the bed and their bodies HARD trying to free even a limb. But it was hopeless. The harder she fought the harder he got. He released her face, falling into the pillow she gasped for full air flow again. Shaking her head back and forth into the pillow begging "Noooo, no , no, no, please. Why are you doing this? Please, no!"

With his now free hand Jack pushed himself up, He pressed his weight into her and grabbed for his cock. Pulling it up to her and rubbed the pre cum soaked head on her fuzzy entry. Up and down he stroked himself on the back of her cunt. Carla started bucking, trying to throw him off. So he rubbed harder timing his strokes, finally meeting her movement making her be the one to force him in. Jack froze, holding her tight, his cock deep in her now. Feeling the soft walls of her pussy gripping him and releasing as she struggled.

Carla felt him rip into her and screamed one last "noooo" which faded into whimpering. He froze for a moment until she stopped fighting under him. Sharp, quick thrusts, hard into her. He Pumped her like an animal, his mouth on her ear still, panting, making her feel and hear everything. It was a matter of minutes and she felt him building up. His thrusts slowed but were hard, pounding the core of her. She whimpered and begged him to stop. The words no more than escaped her lips and she felt him start to shake. A warm explosion deep in her belly sent her over and involuntarily she came. Her cunt contracting, milking every drop out of him. She lay under his sweating body shamefully grunting and gasping for air as he started moving again. Grunting in her ear, he filled her the rest of the way. Her tightening forcing his just drained cock to convulse again and another orgasm ripped through him.

They lay still, a mass of cum and sweat. Carla felt so ashamed, she couldn't move, couldn't speak. Just nothing. Eventually Jack shifted. His cock slipping out of her, he kissed her shoulder, down her back. His hands gentle on her skin. Straddling her legs, he told her to turn over. When she didn't respond he grabbed her hair, smiling as she instantly moved. Carla's eyes avoided his face as she lay on her back before him. Jack didn't mind, he knew she was uncomfortable, but he wasn't done with her yet.

He kissed her, soft, licking her lips, kissing down her jaw, her neck, to her tits. He worked on them a bit, feeling her shift under his touch. His hand moved between her legs which were clamped tightly. He gave her a slap on the thigh ...nothing. Quickly he grabbed her face hard and told her to "Open!". In a stern voice. She made eye contact with him for the first time, the fear in her eyes causing jack to soften a bit. Her legs relaxed. Jack smiled and kissed her softly again as he pushed his hand between them.

The wetness was amazing. Their cum mixed together in her sweet little cunt. Hi pushed two fingers in her, massaging slowly. His thumb on her clit, he gripped her and worked his hand. Reluctantly, Carla started to enjoy it. She did not make a sound outside of the shot gasps of pleasure that she couldn't control. He felt her tightening, his cock hanging between them, hard as a rock. She was close.

"Mmmm yeah baby, just like that. Let it go" he whispered. She began to tremble. In one movement he pulled his hand out and shoved his cock in fucking her hard and fast, his mouth on hers. She moaned into his mouth as she came on his cock. He couldn't stop; he was going to cum in her one more time. Suddenly to his surprise he hips started bucking back into him. He opened his eyes to see hers looking at him. They were large and beautiful and full of pure lust. She started kissing back as they fucked. Wrapping her legs tightly around his waist she screamed. This time with ecstasy. Her arms gripping him as he poured into her.

"You see, I knew you would like it. You just needed a little push." He whispered.