One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 06

Story Info
Small-cocked man gets revenge on girl who abused him.
4.3k words
4.57
49.4k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, I got up and set about my day like any other routine day. I had slept in and had managed to sleep through several text messages. I read through them. They were all from Sarah, asking me to come over. She wanted to talk to me about something. I figured she would be hung-over this morning after being drunk and passed out.

I ignored the messages, took a shower, and got dressed. The last thing I wanted to do was deal with Sarah first thing in the morning, especially after the previous night's events. I'm sure she had some questions about the previous night's events and probably wanted to know how she'd ended up naked in her own bed. With the questions she was bound to have, I wanted to avoid the conversation as long as I could.

Then, my phone rang. Before answering it, I looked at who it was from. It was from Linda's number, but I still didn't answer it. It could have been Sarah calling from Linda's phone. I waited for the voicemail to pick it up, then listened to the message. It was from Linda. She said, "Hey, call me back when you get a chance, or come over. Sarah is threatening to send your pictures to Tiffany unless you tell her what happened last night. I haven't said anything to her yet, but that bitch is pissing me off."

After listening to the message, I was worried. The last thing I wanted to do was have Sarah send those pictures to Tiffany. And I also didn't feel like dealing with Sarah. What was I going to tell her about last night, if she asked? What did she know?

I dialed Linda's number. She answered on the first ring and didn't wait for any greetings. "You'd better come talk to this bitch. She's pissing me off," she said, hanging up before I had a chance to say anything.

I walked next door. The front door was open, so I didn't bother ringing the doorbell and walked right in.

Linda was leaning her back against the breakfast bar. She was fully dressed in a set of workout clothes, with a pair of skin-tight shorts and a sports bra. With her hair pulled back and only light makeup, she looked like she was ready to go work out.

"What's going on?" I asked, approaching her in the kitchen.

Looking into the living room, I saw Melissa lying on the couch, flipping channels on the TV with the sound turned off. Melissa looked at me and grinned, shaking her head, giving me a small wave. I waved back. If I wasn't so stressed out by Sarah's text messages and Linda's voicemail, I would have taken the time to admire the view of Melissa on the couch. She was as hot as ever, wearing only a T-shirt covering her from her shoulders to the tops of her thighs with the bottom of her panties peeking out the bottom of the T-shirt.

Before Linda could answer, Sarah stormed into the room, barefooted and with a towel wrapped around her. She looked like she was fresh from the shower and hadn't yet had the chance to apply makeup to her face.

"What happened last night?" Sarah demanded. Coming to a stop about a foot from me, Sarah leered at me, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked piping mad.

"What do you...?" I tried to answer.

"You know what I mean," She interrupted. "Don't play dumb with me!"

"I don't know what you're..." I couldn't finish again.

"Where are the pictures?" Sarah asked.

"Pictures?" I tried playing dumb. Glancing over at the couch, Melissa had a grin on her face. I wondered whether she was pleased with my predicament or if she was happy Sarah was so pissed. She had her legs extended and crossed at the ankles, shaking her foot back and forth like a happy dog wagging its tail.

"Linda said you took pictures!"

I looked over my shoulder to Linda for help.

"I don't know why you make a big deal out of it," Linda offered. Sarah started to talk again, but Linda interrupted. "You take all kinds of pictures of others, right? And you've been threatening to send pictures of Steve to Tiffany since the day I met him."

Sarah grimaced, shaking her head. For the first time, I think she was trying to figure out what she should say. Without warning, Sarah stormed off down the hall.

"You should just tell her," Linda said with Sarah out of the room. "She deserves whatever she gets. She's mean to everybody."

"I'd rather not deal with it," I shook my head. "She's already threatened to send the pictures of me to Tiffany."

"I don't know what you're so scared of," Linda argued. "It's not like you're ever going to hit on Tiffany anyway. And if you do, well..."

I knew what she meant. Tiffany would find out about my small cock if I ever did anything about the crush Tiffany had on me.

With Sarah out of the room, Melissa sprang from the couch and joined Linda and me in our discussion.

"What happened last night?" She asked. "What kind of pictures was she talking about?"

"Steve here got a bunch of Sarah while she was passed out," Linda answered.

"Like what?" Melissa wanted more details.

"You name it, he got it."

"What?" Melissa laughed, then turned to me. "You naughty boy!"

Linda spent a few minutes filling Melissa in on some of the details of what happened the previous night. Fortunately, she seemed to have forgotten the part about me putting my cum in Sarah's mouth after I jerked off on her. I was glad she left that part out. Linda also left the part out where I fucked Linda in Sarah's room.

In her telling of the previous night's events, Linda focused on the details of the photography session, including Linda having me take my clothes off and her taking pictures of my small cock near Sarah's face. I was glad Linda was leaving out a lot of the details. If Sarah found out, she would really be pissed.

Linda's explanation went on for several minutes with Melissa anxiously listening, smiling and nodding her head like one of those bobblehead dolls. She abruptly stopped talking when Sarah stormed back into the room, still dressed in the same way, which as far as I could tell was only a towel.

"What? Are you telling her about last night?" Sarah demanded.

"None of your damned business," Linda said without emotion.

"It doesn't matter," Sarah grinned smugly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Whatever you did, you're going to regret it." Her comment was directed at me.

"What are you going to do that you haven't already done?" Linda asked.

"I already did it," she smiled at me triumphantly, not taking her eyes me as she said, "I e-mailed a few compromising photos to Tiffany!"

"You didn't!" I couldn't believe it.

"Oh, yes, I did!" Sarah beamed. "How do you like that?"

"That's just mean!" Melissa shook her head.

"Tell me you're lying, you bitch!" Linda said. Linda seemed like she was losing her temper. One thing I was beginning to realize was that Linda was someone who would take up for her friends, even me, when she felt like someone was being done wrong. She was also quick to take out her anger and frustration on Sarah, who was abundantly deserving. "You'd better be fucking lying."

"Or what?" Sarah challenged. "What are you going to do..."

Before Sarah could finish her sentence, Linda's hand reached out fast, like a snake striking, grabbing a big fist full of Sarah's hair in the back of her head.

"Ow!" Sarah squealed, reaching back with both hands to try to pry her hair out of Linda's strong grip, but it was no use. Linda was too strong for Sarah. "Let go!" she pleaded.

Melissa placed her hand across my chest as we both backed away from the fight that appeared to be brewing in front of us.

Sarah's towel began to loosen and fall, forcing Sarah to let go of her hair with one hand to catch the falling towel. Sarah held her arm across her chest, holding the towel in place in front of her breasts. I could see now that Sarah was wearing a pair of pink cotton panties.

"You're just mean," Linda said again, pulling on Sarah's hair, forcing her head back.

"Ow! Damn it!" Sarah had no choice but to reach back and grab Linda's hand to try to take some of the pressure off of her hair. The towel fell to the floor, exposing Sarah's naked tits to the three of us.

Melissa bent over, picked up the towel, and tossed it over the back of the couch before stepping back next to me again.

The reality of what happened was sinking in. Sarah had said she sent some pictures to Tiffany, which meant she was finally going to know about my small cock. My stomach was turning with the thought of the impending embarrassment. One thing was good, though. Linda was taking out her anger on a very deserving Sarah.

"What should I do with you?" Linda said, moving in close behind Sarah. Linda reached up and pinched one of Sarah's exposed nipples. By the grunt Sarah let slip from her lips, I could tell Linda was inflicting some severe pain. "Tiffany's going to be home in an hour or so. When she gets here, she's going to get those pictures. Do you realize what that means?"

"She's going to find out about Steve's little cock," Sarah tried to laugh, but Linda clamped down in her nipple again with her fingers. "And she's going to be devastated. Did you bother to think it through?" Linda asked.

"I don't give a fuck," Sarah grimaced. "You should have thought about that last night."

"That's it," Linda said. "This didn't start last night, but it ends now."

"You can't stop me from doing what I want," Sarah disagreed.

Linda didn't like that response. She gripped Sarah's hair, pushing her to the ground while Linda towered over her.

"I might not be able to stop you from doing what you want to do, but I'm going to make you sorry you did what you did, bitch."

Linda had Sarah on the floor face down, pressing her head against the floor. Sarah struggled to loosen Linda's grip on her hair, but was unsuccessful. Sarah continued to struggle. With her head pressed to the floor, she still managed to push up onto her knees, making her butt rise up in the air. Despite this limited amount of control, Sarah was still struggling.

Linda used her own knee to hold Sarah's hair to the floor while she reached around Sarah's upraised ass and started smacking it as hard as she could, but she was in the wrong position to cause any appreciable pain.

After a few swats, Linda turned to me and said, "Help me out. Smack her ass hard enough to make her sorry."

I hesitated for about a second before I realized any damage Sarah could do to me had already been done. If she'd sent the pictures of my cock to Tiffany, she didn't have anything left to hold over me, which meant she'd lost any control over me.

I quickly moved around behind Sarah. Getting on my knees myself, I tugged Sarah's panties down, even though I hadn't been told to do that. Linda looked at me with a little surprise on her face.

"I don't see why she should have her panties in the way when I spank her," I said before anyone could ask me what I was doing.

Sarah tried to squirm out of the way as I tugged her panties down to her knees. I considered pulling them off completely, but realized that if I left them on her down at her knees, I could put my own knee down in the crotch of her panties and use them to restrain her even more. With my knee in her panties, Sarah was completely immobilized.

I didn't wait for Linda to instruct me any further. I hauled my hand back and smacked Sarah's ass so hard, it made my hand sting in pain. Sarah responded with a loud yelp.

"I swear to God, Steve, when I get up, you're going to be sorry!" Sarah practically screamed. For the first time ever, I detected a sound of helplessness in Sarah's voice. I didn't care in the slightest. I hauled back and smacked her again. This was even harder than the first. I kept smacking her again and again. Each time, Sarah would scream out in pain.

Melissa was watching intently with a big grin on her face. I made eye contact with Linda, too. She looked like she approved of my forceful spankings.

I kept smacking Sarah's ass, mostly in the same spot on the same ass cheek, which by now, was bright red. I finally stopped after 15 or 20 slaps, but not because her ass was getting so red. I had to stop because my hand was sore. I really felt like Sarah deserved every bit of what she was getting.

When I stopped slapping Sarah's ass, I repositioned myself behind Sarah. Linda started to speak, "That should teach you a..." Linda stopped talking when I started smacking Sarah's ass with my other hand. I couldn't be sure, but I think I was able to swing harder with my other hand. This time, I centralized my slaps on her other cheek, but all of these were centralized in the same area, too.

"Fuck!" Sarah shouted. Her body rocked back and forth with each smack. I made a good 15 to 20 hits on Sarah's ass on that side before my hand got too sore to continue.

In the process, I realized I had developed a raging hard-on that was pressing uncomfortably against my shorts. My little hard-on was still obvious to Melissa if she cared to look in that direction, but it was so uncomfortable, I couldn't stand it. Without warning, I pushed my shorts down with both hands, letting my little cock spring free.

"Uh-oh!" Linda gasped.

Melissa grinned at me. "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing," I explained. "My cock got hard and I had to let it out."

"You should do it," Linda suggested.

I looked down in front of me. Sarah was already in position in front of me. I could see her little slit shining in front of me.

"You'd better not!" Sarah warned, moving a hand from her head to down between her legs where she was able to cover her pussy sufficiently that I wouldn't have been able to get my cock past her hand.

Then, I had an idea. I spread her ass cheeks open and looked down between those cheeks. She could easily cover her pussy to bar entry without me having to struggle to get her hand out of the way, but so far, her ass was unguarded. Just the thought of violating her beautiful ass made my cock stiffen even more.

I made eye contact with Linda. I'm sure I had an inquisitive or uncertain look on my face, but I don't think Linda could have guessed that I was planning on fucking Sarah's ass. When she said, "Do it," I'm pretty sure she was referring to sticking my cock in Sarah's pussy, not her ass, but it didn't matter.

I almost felt sorry for Sarah. Linda had her head pinned down on the ground and with my knees pressing her panties to the floor, she was completely immobilized and in the perfect position to be ravaged by me.

Not wanting Sarah to realize what I was going to do until it was too late, I pressed my cock against her hand and acted like I was trying to force my cock between her fingers and into her pussy.

"Don't do it!" Sarah said, almost pleading. If only she knew...

I slipped my cock upward and pressed it against her asshole, which she quickly clenched tightly, keeping me from pushing it inside.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Sarah pleaded. Her voice was quivering with fear or some other emotion I'd never heard her express. Then it happened. She reached back and managed to grip my scrotum firmly in her hand, squeezing her nails into my delicate skin and squeezing my balls tightly, even more than when she'd made me pull my underwear down in front of her and all the other girls.

The pain was unbearable. I tried to pull back out of her reach, but it was useless to try. She had a good grip and was showing no sign of letting go any time soon. I had an idea. I don't know how I managed to think of anything at all with all that pain, but I realized her hand couldn't grip my balls and guard her pussy at the same time.

Even in the excruciating pain, I thrust my cock into her pussy before Sarah could react. My little cock pushed into her pussy, not so easily at first, but all the lubricant from my pre-cum helped it work its way in after a few seconds.

Sarah gripped my balls hard. I could swear I was seeing stars. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, but I couldn't pull back very far with her gripping my cock as hard as she was. I couldn't think of anything else to do but push my cock back in her pussy. I started fucking her. To say it was a rhythmic action would be to exaggerate and to give myself too much credit, but I did manage to push in and out of her pussy in a sporadic fashion. The pain in my balls had me flailing about, but I managed to maintain an erection and continued to move around.

I could feel my eyes watering and I couldn't believe the amount of pain I was in. I couldn't think of anything else to do but grab Sarah by her hips and continue to fuck her as best I could.

I managed to make eye contact with both Melissa and Linda. I don't think either of them could believe I was fucking Sarah right there in front of them and I bet it was a bonus to both of them that both Sarah and I were in some severe pain and discomfort.

I had to come to a near complete stop when Sarah changed her tactic and pulled on my scrotum, pulling it toward her. This made the pain even worse.

"Fuck!" I shouted, slumping forward onto Sarah's back. I closed my eyes tightly and didn't open them again until I heard a loud slap. I opened my eyes to see what it was. Linda had slapped Sarah hard in the face.

"Let go!" Linda demanded. Sarah didn't loosen her grip in the least. Smack! Linda slapped her face again. "I said let go!" This time, Sarah loosened her grip and let go of my aching nutsack.

I was still in excruciating pain and I felt like I might even throw up, but I somehow managed to maintain an erection. I still had my grip on Sarah's hips. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and pressed my cock's head against her asshole and pushed as hard as I could.

Sarah tightened her asshole as tight as she could, effectively keeping me from entering her ass. Then, she reached up to grip my balls again, but when she did, Linda slapped her before she could get her hand around my balls again. At the same time, she relaxed her sphincter and I pushed as hard as I could, pressing my little cock into her relaxed asshole.

"Mother fucker!" Sarah yelled. "Damn it!"

"I can't believe it!" Linda exclaimed triumphantly. "Is your cock in her ass?"

Melissa bent forward and looked at my cock pumping in and out of Sarah's asshole. "Holy shit! He's fucking her ass!"

With Sarah's hand off my balls and the pain slowly subsiding, I was able to fuck her rhythmically now. My eyes were still watery and I'm sure I must have looked like I was about to pass out. I sure felt like it.

Melissa didn't back away and she didn't stand back up. She stood there, bent over with her hands on her knees, watching me fuck Sarah in the ass. The expressions on Melissa's face changed several times as she watched, taking it all in. At first, she gritted her teeth, appreciating the pain Sarah must have felt by having me enter her ass and the pain my balls were in. Then, she looked like she was really enjoying the show. She even bent over closer and pushed Sarah's ass cheeks apart to get a better view.

Linda loosened her grip on Sarah's hair. As soon as she did, Sarah started trying to wiggle free, but with Linda on one end and me on the other, she couldn't move very quickly.

Linda quickly tightened her grip and slapped Sarah across the face again. "Stay put!"

"Okay, okay!" Sarah pleaded.

Linda loosened her grip again. This time, Sarah stayed put. I continued to fuck Sarah's ass, now with even more vigor. The pain was starting to subside from my balls a little bit, but I still felt a pain in my stomach.

Surprisingly, Sarah started to rock back and forth with my cock in her ass.

"You'd better enjoy it!" Sarah said, although I have no idea what she might have had in mind at that point. I figured she'd already done her worst. "I've never had a cock in my ass before," she admitted.

"Really?" Linda sounded surprised, but I don't know what's so surprising. I would think there are a lot of girls who never had cocks in their asses before. "Well, now you know what it's like.

12