One Time

Story Info
Just one night together.
2.2k words
3.95
17.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

They decided to meet and spend one night together. They both realize there is no way they could ever have a relationship. They are at two completely different times in their lives. However, they do like each other, and there is curiosity about what it would be like.

He told her to take the bus into the city. He requested that she shave her pussy and that she wear her hair down and to wear boy shorts and a tank top, jeans, and shoes for walking about. She could wear anything else she desired and bring whatever else she felt she needed.

At 3:00 PM, he meets her at the bus stop. He gives her a hug, and he can tell she is nervous. Though they have talked and chatted for many hours, it is the first time they have met. She is as beautiful as he has always thought. They drive to the new museum in the park, and they spend the rest of the afternoon looking at art. He asks her what paintings she likes and why. He hopes that this time will make her more comfortable.

They leave the museum as it closes, and they head back to his home. When they arrive, he gives her a tour. She comments that it looks mostly normal. He says all the interesting bits have been put away.

He orders some Italian food to be delivered. He tells her to remove all her clothing except the boy shorts and her tank top. She goes upstairs and returns dressed as he asked. He is seated on the couch and instructs her to come over and join him.

She complies. He can tell she is nervous, and he instructs her to lay her head on his lap. He strokes her hair as they talk. He tells her to lie over his lap, and he begins to spank her, first lightly, then with increasing intensity. He wraps his free hand in her hair and pulls it as he spanks her ass. He slides his hand down between her legs. Even through her shorts, he can feel that her pussy is wet.

The buzzer for the front door sounds. The food is here. He tells her to go to the kitchen and get some silverware and plates and pour him a glass of water. When he returns, he sees that she has the items ready. He serves up the dinner: cannelloni and Caesar salad. They return to the couch. He turns on the DVD player and they begin to watch "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

They watch the movie and enjoy their meal. When they are finished, he tells her to take the dishes to the kitchen. When she returns, she sits down close to him on the couch. He looks at her; she is biting her lip. He gives her a hug, and she kisses him on the cheek. He puts a pillow on his lap, and she lays her head down. She curls up on the couch. He covers her with the blanket from the back of the couch.

They continue watching the movie. While they watch, he slides his hand under the blanket and under her top and begins to squeeze her breast. With this, she looks up at him. He tells her to just continue watching the movie. He moves his hand from her breast to her butt. He slides his hand into her shorts and squeezes her butt. As he squeezes, she pushes her butt into his hand.

He slowly works his hand down her butt and between her legs. He can feel the smoothness of her shaved lips. He thanks her for following his wishes, and he slides his finger deep into her wet pussy. She rolls her hips back, taking more of his finger. With this, he slides another finger into her. She turns and looks at him.

"Do you want me to make you come?" he asks.

In her silence, she looks up at him, bites her lip and nods yes.

"Good girl," he replies. "Now watch the movie."

She turns her attention back to the movie, and he continues to probe her with his fingers.

"You know you have to ask to come," he states.

She nods.

He keeps his fingers inside her for the rest of the movie. When he senses her arousal waning, he increases the intensity and then slows down when she again becomes aroused.

They finish the movie and he removes his fingers from her.

"I want you to stand up and remove your top and shorts for me," he says. "And I want you to look at me while you do it."

She gets up and pulls off her top. She is standing there trying to hide with nowhere to go.

"You have very nice tits. Now take off your shorts," he instructs her. "And don't take your eyes off of me."

She flushes at his words. However, she complies with his instructions. He gets up from the couch and walks over to where she is standing. He stands over her; she is not quite 5-foot-4. He produces a blindfold from his back pocket and places it over her eyes. With her blindfolded, he kisses her. Her tongue meets his.

He retrieves a set of handcuffs from the coffee table.

"Stick out your tongue."

She complies, and he places the cold steel handcuffs against her tongue. She jumps at the cold of the steel. He slides the cuffs down her neck, down to her nipples. The cold metal makes her nipples hard. He takes one nipple into his mouth, pinches the other with his free hand, and slides the cuffs down to her pussy. He presses the metal into cleft of her pussy, pressing it into her clit. She lets out a light moan.

He takes her by the right wrist and turns her around. Taking her left wrist, he brings her hands together behind her back, where he cuffs them. He takes her by the left forearm and leads her to the couch. He positions her reclining into the corner where the armrest meets the back of the couch. He puts a pillow behind her head.

"Comfy?" he asks.

She nods.

He spreads her legs, exposing her smooth, pink pussy. He leans down, kisses her, and begins rubbing her clit. He slides his fingers deep into her pussy. He places his wet fingers into her mouth and pulls her head back by her hair. This causes her neck to be exposed to him, and he leans in, bites, and kisses her neck.

He removes his fingers from her mouth as he slowly moves from her neck to her nipples. He places his fingers into her pussy again as he takes her right nipple into his mouth and begins biting and sucking on it. He moves down to her belly and kisses her. He takes her by the knees and pulls her down, positioning her butt on the edge of the couch. He spreads her legs wider, begins sucking on her clit, and slides a finger into her. He tells he she can come when he slides three fingers into her.

He continues licking and sucking on her clit. He slides a second finger into her and continues probing her.

"I want to come," she moans.

He begins teasing her, first pulling his mouth off her clit and then sucking it harder. After a few minutes of the teasing, he returns to steady licking and sucking.

"Can I come? Please can I come?" she pleads.

He thrusts a third finger into her tight pussy, and she begins to come as she holds her breath.

"Fuuucck. Don't stop." The words explode from her mouth as she gasps for air.

He can feel her contracting around his fingers as he continues to probe her pussy. Her orgasm subsides. He sits down on the couch adjacent to her, and she flings herself at him. He catches her and holds her. He can feel her take in deep breaths.

He gets up, takes her by the arm, and helps her to her feet. They walk from the living room upstairs to his bedroom. He positions her at the foot of his bed, facing the headboard.

He retrieves several lengths of natural rope from the closet, and the air fills with the scent of hemp. With one of the lengths of rope, he wraps her right ankle several times and then secures the rope to the leg of the bed. Then he secures her left ankle in the same manner. Her legs are spread a bit wider then her shoulders.

He places two pillows on the footboard of the bed. With her hands still cuffed behind her back, he has her bend forward at the waist until her belly touches the pillows. He takes a length of rope, wraps it around her right bicep, and then secures the rope between the slats of the footboard. He secures her left arm in the same manner.

"Are you OK?" he asks.

She nods.

With her bound, he positions himself behind her and pulls her back by the hips. She would fall on her butt if it were not for the ropes binding her.

"Now tell me when you can't handle the spanking anymore," he tells her.

He stands alongside her. He takes a handful of her hair near the scalp and pulls her upright and begins spanking her butt, starting out slowly, then building the intensity. She squirms as the smacks land on her ass.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asks her.

She shakes her head.

He continues spanking her with more intensity. Her ass is now turning red, and each smack leaves a white handprint, which soon returns to red.

"OK. No more," comes from her mouth.

He stops spanking her and sooths her ass with his hand.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes," she replies.

"Are you aroused?" he asks.

"Very."

He goes to the closet and retrieves a dildo. He slides it between her legs and strokes it between her lips. She is very wet. He slides it into her pussy, and she moans as it enters her. Slowly, he strokes the dildo in and out of her. She pushes back to meet the dildo. Increasing the pace of the thrusting, he can feel her wetness on his hand.

"Can I come?" she asks.

"Not yet."

He removes the dildo from her. Standing behind her, with his hips against her butt, he bends over and hugs her.

"Are you OK?" he asks.

"Yes. I am good." She's grinning now.

He unties her feet and has her bring them together so that she can support herself. Then he unties her arms and he helps her stand up. He removes the handcuffs from her left wrist. He gives her a nice hug, and she returns the hug.

"Please kneel," he says.

She complies.

Kneeling beside her, he cuffs her hands with the chain passing between her legs. This leaves one hand in the front and the other behind her.

"That should allow you to rub your pussy," he states.

He stands in front of her and directs her to back up. Slowly, he works her back into the corner of the room. He unbuckles his pants and pulls out his cock.

"Open your mouth, and stick out your tongue," he commands.

She complies.

He places the head of his cock on her tongue. She licks it. He reaches down and removes the blindfold.

"I want you to watch," he says.

He slides his cock into her mouth, and she begins to suck it. In return, he strokes her hair.

"I want you to rub your pussy."

She begins rubbing herself, and the air is filled with the sound of the cuffs clanking. He pulls his cock from her mouth and strokes it in front of her.

"Want it?"

"Yes," she replies.

He slides his cock back into her mouth.

"You need my permission to come. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replies.

He pulls his cock from her mouth and begins to stroke it close to her face. She can almost reach it.

"I need some lube." He grabs her by the hair and puts his cock in her mouth to moisten it. He pulls it out and continues stroking it just out of reach of her.

"Do you want to come?" he asks.

"Yesss, please!" she says.

"When my cum hits you, you can come. Agreed?"

"Yess, I want to see you come. Come on me," she begs.

The pace of his stroking quickens as he works his cock. She continues to rub her pussy.

He begins to come. Jets of cum fall on her tits.

"I'm coming!" she says.

He continues coming on her tits and the cum begins to slide down her belly.

As their orgasms subside, he kneels and unlocks the cuffs. He helps her to her feet. He tells her to go into the shower and says he will join her shortly.

He strips and joins her in the shower. They take turns soaping each other up and rinsing off. He turns off the shower and grabs two towels from the towel rack. He dries her off. He tells her to climb into bed. He finishes drying himself and returns to the bedroom.

He turns off the lights, climbs into the bed, and begins to spoon her. She pushes her butt back into his cock. He kisses the back of her neck.

"Now, tell me what you are thinking?" he asks.

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers