One Time Thing Ch. 03

Story Info
Santana comes home to find Quinn waiting for her.
13.2k words
4.76
19.3k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Giving Quinn space was one of the hardest things Santana had ever had to do. It almost physically hurt because as the weeks passed she became increasingly aware of what the other bitch-goddess meant to her. Not that she did anything useful with all that time like decide for sure whether she wanted her friend back or something more, Santana just knew she liked having Quinn in her life and desperately wanted her back in it.

So after a couple of weeks of thinking about all things Quinn nearly non-stop Santana was ready for action. Exactly three weeks to the day after the wedding that wasn't she was just about to take a trip up to Yale, break into Quinn's apartment while she was attending classes and then when she got back they would have a little heart to heart, Santana determined not to leave until they were at least something to each other. Hell, she'd settle for enemies as long as it meant they could talk again. Unfortunately Quinn beat her to it, Santana returning from a long day of bartending/getting her ass groped to find her best friend helping herself to her vodka.

Briefly Santana wondered whether her train ticket was refundable. Then she focused on more important matters, namely a clearly drunk Quinn currently giving her the type of death glare which used to send a chill up her spine and make everyone else in McKinley wet themselves. Now, Santana just thought it looked incredibly cute.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Quinn slurred in annoyance.

"Quinn, language?" Santana exclaimed in her best vintage Quinn Fabray voice, a smile crossing her face as the blonde scowled at her again.

"Rachel and Kurt are out." Quinn said like it was information that Santana didn't already know, "Won't be back till... shit, an hour or two maybe? For fuck sakes San!"

"Hey, I wasn't exactly expecting company." Santana snapped before adding in a calmer voice, "It's not like you called ahead."

"Well I'm sorry. For some reason I deluded myself into thinking you wouldn't be picking up random sluts and fucking them in bathrooms. My mistake." Quinn said bitterly, taking another swig of Santana's vodka, this one straight from the bottle.

"Actually, I prefer hotel rooms." Santana smirked, immediately regretting the reflex action of insulting the other girl when she saw the look on Quinn's face. Quickly backtracking, she said, "But I haven't really got any since the wedding."

Quinn just looked at her for a moment and then coolly asked, "Losing your touch?"

"Hardly." Santana scoffed, the two long-time friend staring at each other for a moment before the Latina added, "Been pretty busy actually, what with working and all. Living in New York is a bitch. Besides, I hooked up with a total knockout a few weeks back and I've been trying to figure out where we stand. See, I think she's kind of into me, and if she is I would be a God damn fool not to explore it. I mean, if she'd rather not go there again with me I can deal, and we're great friends so maybe we should just stick to that, but I get the feeling she's a little confused right now and I'd like to help. Plus as I mentioned she's smoking hot, and an amazing fuck, so I'd definitely like to make it a two time thing. Or three, or four, or whatever we're at."

There was silence between them for a few long minutes then Santana sighed, briefly turn to lock the door she'd already slammed shut upon seeing Quinn and then slowly approached the blonde.

"How about you? You been knocking boots with anyone lately?" Santana asked cautiously, unable to stop herself from adding, "Like, anyone I might know? Also at a wedding maybe?"

Quinn's eyes briefly looked at Santana's lips, then down the rest of her body and then up again. Then, after a little more staring, Quinn took another swig of the vodka, this one much longer than the last. She then pass the bottle to Santana, who couldn't help but out do her friend by chugging well over twice the amount Quinn had on her last attempt.

To be fair Quinn had a head start on the whole getting drunk thing so Santana figured she could do with some catching up. If she had known Quinn was going to kiss her the moment she lowered the bottle and swallowed whatever was left in her mouth Santana might have finished the bottle. There again it helped having her wits about her, partly because it helped her survive the ravenous attack on her lips, and partly because it allowed her to think clearly. Which, come to think of it, she kind of wished she didn't.

As she unfortunately did/could Santana pulled away after a few seconds and mumbled, "Quinn, what... what does-

"Do you really want to talk about this?" Quinn interrupted and then after a pause surprised Santana by following up with, "Or do you want to fuck me?"

It was an easy question but Santana chose to drag it out by slowly taking one last swig of her vodka, mostly in attempt to try and finish it before she inevitably tossed it aside like yesterday's garbage. It wasn't the usual cheap stuff she brought, but the good stuff. Well, reasonably good for a cheap price. Basically the stuff that didn't outright suck. She'd got it as a reward for surviving so long in her current job, but she'd been saving it for a special occasion. Her third time with Quinn Fabray definitely qualified, Santana pressing her lips to the other former cheerleader's before the bottle was even out of her hand.

The next thing Quinn knew she was in Santana's room, lying naked on Santana's bed, with an equally naked Santana on top of her and kissing her with ferocious need. Just like she had been dreaming about for three weeks straight. Or longer, if you want to get technical.

Quinn didn't because it involved thinking, and that was one thing she was so very tired of doing. Right now Quinn just wanted to feel, the alcohol in her system combining with the comments which had been consuming her life to shut up her annoying mind for a few blissful minutes as she and Santana made out like both their lives depended on it.

Unfortunately it couldn't last forever and while Santana kissing and sucking on her neck felt almost as good it wasn't good enough to stop Quinn's mind from working again, momentarily preventing her from fully enjoying it. Worrying questions consumed her like what does this mean? What am I even doing here? Why does this have to be so amazing? The last one was repeated the most, and while these questions disappeared when Santana kissed her again the Latina began going back and forth between her lips and her neck and the thoughts frequently returned.

Worse still Quinn was so preoccupied by those thoughts she didn't lift her arms when Santana tried to pull off her shirt. This combined with what must have been a conflicted looking expression on her face led Santana to ask, "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"YES! Please Santana, fuck me!" Quinn blurted out, blushing slightly before she added, "Fuck me like the sluts you pick up in bars!"

As far as Quinn knew Santana was telling the truth about not getting any since their last encounter, but she found it almost impossible to believe given the Latina's previously slutty behaviour. Behaviour which had always bothered her but lately was unbearable, Quinn as usual trying not to analyse why it bothered her. Luckily this time round she got a distraction in the form of Santana, who had been staring at her for a few long seconds, giving her one of those knee weakening grins before going for Quinn's shirt again, this time the blonde not only helping but almost tearing it apart in the process.

It was the same for the rest of her clothes, the next few moments just whizzing by until Santana's lips were touching her body again. First her lips, then her neck, then finally her tits, Quinn moaning happily as Santana kissed her way slowly down her collarbone and over her right boob to her nipple. Then after sucking and licking that for a little while Santana moved to the other, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, spending almost as much time on the soft flesh surrounding her nipples as she did the nipples themselves.

Throughout this process the sensible part of Santana argued that this was a mistake. Quinn was clearly in a fragile state, mentally fucked up by their last encounter and drunk off her ass. Throughout the week she had been thinking about how she didn't want to lose Quinn and now Santana might be ensuring that happened for just a quick fuck. She thought she had lost Quinn because of doing this last time, so surely she had the sense to do the right thing now. The sensible thing. The thing which made it more likely Quinn would still be in her life tomorrow.

However sensible Santana, as much as she existed in the first place, had lost control pretty much the second she saw the gorgeous blonde goddess. Snixx was in control now, and she wanted some white girl pussy. Quinn's white girl pussy. Santana's alter ego turned sex demon wanted to spend the entire night eating Quinn Fabray's white girl pussy, the burning desire for that hot wet cunt driving Santana to pretty much rush through the foreplay so she could climb down in between her long-time friend's legs and bury her face in the mouth-watering treat which had been offered to her.

As her tongue slid from the bottom of Quinn's pussy to the top Snixx almost took over completely, Santana's desire for this beautiful blonde kicking into overdrive to the point where it was almost unbearable not to bury her tongue into Quinn's sex and brutally fuck her with it. Forcing herself to establish a slow but steady licking felt like one of the hardest things she'd ever had to do, Santana reminding herself over and over again this was a succulent treat to be savoured. Not only did Santana not want this to be a quickie, she wanted to fuck Quinn all night long and make her realise she had made the right decision.

And this had been Quinn's decision, hadn't it? Santana wasn't the one who threw herself at Quinn. Twice. No, the magnificently bitchy blonde had come to her for a lesbian one time thing and had crawled back literally begging for more. So why was there any part of her which was hesitating? Santana honestly couldn't remember, not that she could really remember much of anything else as she was so busy licking up all the yummy liquid flowing like a river from Quinn's cunt.

The second she felt Santana's tongue sliding across her pussy lips Quinn let out a long moan of pure joy. The kind of joy she had only known with Santana, Quinn unable to comprehend that at first as she was too busy arching her back and pushing her crotch into her friend's face. After that Quinn was concentrating on the annoying fact that instead of giving her the type of tongue assault she knew the other girl was capable of Santana just stuck to gentle licking. Forceful, kind of quick, but ultimately gentle pussy licking, which was enough to turn Quinn into a moaning mess yet not enough to get her off.

Once she got used to this gentle cunt lapping the thoughts which had haunted Quinn for so long came back with a vengeance, the difference being now that she had another girl licking eagerly away at her pussy she could no longer deny certain things. Like the fact that she loved every second of this. That she had loved every second of what was supposed to be a one time thing and now here she was in Santana's bed being eaten out by a girl. By her closest female friend ever. A female friend who was a raging homosexual, yet totally unavailable.

It had meant to be the ultimate plus. That there was no way this could ever led to anything because it was only a matter of time until Brittnay and Santana got back together. Those two were clearly meant to be together with this being a rare, perhaps once in a lifetime window for Quinn to indulge in curiosities she may have was someone she trusted would never push her for something else. And yet she couldn't help thinking that maybe there could be something between them after all, and when Santana had confirmed she would want to explore whatever was going on between them part of Quinn had jumped for joy. Which was stupid because this was perhaps the most obviously doomed relationship she'd ever had, which was really saying something.

Shaking off those last thoughts Quinn reached down and grabbed hold of Santana's long dark mane. This was just meant to help her concentrate on the joy of having a girl going down on her, Quinn wanting to run her hand through that gorgeous head of long hair in a reminder of exactly who was doing this to her. And she did, at first, but then Quinn found herself tightening her grip on Santana's hair and pushing the other girl's face deeper into her cunt. This was more out of instinct than anything else, but when it got Santana licking her pussy ever so slightly harder Quinn was only too happy to keep pushing.

Quinn also started to literally demand more, "Ohhhhhh God Santana, mmmmm, harder, more, oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me you bitch! Mmmmm, fuck me with your tongue I, oooooooh, I didn't come here for a gentle pussy licking, I want you to fuck my cunt with your evil little tongue. Mmmmmm ohhhhhhh fuck, come on bitch, do me like one of your bar sluts! Ooooooohhhhhh Gooooodddddd yeeeeeesssssss, that's it, lick me harder, lick my pussy harder mmmmmmm fuck it, fuck it with your tongue like I'm just another blonde bimbo bar slut!"

Pulling away for a second Santana grinned, "Well, you did drink my booze Q, so I guess that makes you my blonde bimbo bar slut."

Gritting her teeth Quinn shoved Santana's head back down to where she desperately wanted it and growled, "Shut the hell up and eat me you biiiittttttccccchhhhh oooooooohhhhhhhh my Gawwwwwd! Santana! Oh Santana, mmmmmmm, eat my pussy, fuck me, Oh God! Oh God Santana!"

Over the years they had known each other, particularly the last couple in McKinley high, Quinn and Santana had called each other all kinds of things. Sometimes they meant it, sometimes they didn't, but it was rare they completely lost their cool with each other. It was especially rare for Quinn to lose her temper with Santana, because that meant the other girl would essentially win, which of course was unacceptable. However Santana's current tone was playful, and yet it bothered Quinn, so much so she lost her temper.

Quinn really, really didn't want to analyse why that was, and she was in luck because that was when Santana decided to really start going to town on her pussy. First it was a concentrated assault on her pussy lips, rapid-fire licks in this steady up and down rhythm. Then it was sliding her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise around her downstairs lips as well as up and down. Then it was adding regular pressure against her entrance, and then finally pushing into her core, Quinn feeling like she was going cross eyed at the feeling of Santana's tongue sliding against the inner walls of her womanhood.

For what felt like an eternity Santana kept her tongue buried all the way inside Quinn's cunt. Then the wicked Latina began sliding her tongue in and out, in and out, in and out, increasing the pace until she had to be tongue fucking Quinn with all her might. Then she curled it. Santana curled her tongue inside Quinn's pussy, hitting her G-spot over and over again until the blonde had no choice but to cum in the brunette's mouth.

This resulted in such euphoria flooding Quinn's body that she didn't even care that she screamed Santana's name the moment she climaxed. She had been whimpering it over and over again approaching the blissful moment, and she found herself screaming it with the same mindless consistency only was more incoherent cries in between but still Quinn didn't care. She couldn't care about anything because she couldn't really think coherently, Quinn's entire world revolving around the wicked things Santana was doing to her and how amazing they made her feel.

Santana wasn't so lost in her actions that she couldn't appreciate who she was fucking. Or the fact that this was something she'd wanted to do again for weeks. But her main focus was making Quinn cum as often and as hard as possible, and perhaps just as importantly swallow as much of the heavenly liquid squirting from her friend's pussy as she could. All other thoughts and desires took a backseat to those crucial things which right now felt as necessary as breathing to the loudmouth Latina.

Luckily Santana didn't have to try very hard to bury her face as deep as it would go into Quinn's pussy, because the blonde was literally shoving her down into her cunt. Unfortunately Quinn was also bucking her hips violently, causing a lot of the pressures girl juice to escape Santana's ravenous mouth and cover the Latina's face. Worse it caused Santana's tongue to slip from Quinn's needy hole, making it difficult for her to continue pleasuring the other girl. Difficult, but not impossible.

Reaching up Santana ran a couple of fingers along Quinn's right thigh which, like the left, was covered in cum and pussy juice. Then she pushed a lubricated finger into Quinn's love hole, only pausing for a second to enjoy the feeling of the other girl clinching the digit before beginning to fuck her with it. Meanwhile Santana's mouth latched onto Quinn's clit, the Latina licking and sucking for all she was worthwhile the white girl writhed underneath her.

Back and forth Santana switched between fingering and tongue fucking Quinn's delicious little pussy until the girl who used to boss her around was literally begging for mercy. Then she made her cum a few more times, making sure the ambrosia like liquid poured into her mouth, down her throat and into her stomach. Then finally when it seemed her friend was about to pass out Santana gave Quinn mercy. Sort of. She continued to use her mouth and tongue on her, but it was only to kiss her way up Quinn's quivering body until she could press her lips against the other girl's and make Quinn taste herself.

Instead of put her off this rejuvenated Quinn almost immediately start kissing with an ever-increasing rough intensity until Santana pulled away, grinned and panted, "So, should I get my strap-on?"

There was a brief pause and then Quinn grabbed tightly to the other girl and flip them over so she was on top. It took a lot of energy to do that but it was worth every bit of it for the surprise look on Santana's face, a look Quinn thoroughly enjoyed for a few seconds before she gave the brunette's lips another kiss before working her way down to the other girl's big boobs.

"Quinn, what are you, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!" Santana moaned as Quinn latched onto one of her nipples and sucked it for all she was worth.

Which was kind of weird. Sucking on a nipples surrounded by large soft flesh. But it felt kind of... nice. And for fake titties Santana's boobs felt real against her lips as she brushed against them while moving back and forth between the Latina's nipples, and in her hands as she cupped one into her mouth and played with the other. Oh how the other girl's tits felt soft on her hands, Quinn easily becoming lost in them for who knows how long.

Over the past few weeks Quinn had developed a new appreciation for boobs. She used to see it as a kind of weird male obsession, and while she still couldn't quite understand it she felt the same magnetic pull she imagined men felt, at least for Santana's amazing rack. Of course her eyes had drifted to that amazing rack more than once in the past, but back then she had barely registered it, let alone allowed herself to feel anything as a result of those supposedly meaningless glances. Now she wasn't just glancing, she was sucking on them, and licking on them, and even biting on them, Quinn correctly guessing that a few light nips would make Santana crying out in joy.

She then made Santana cry out even louder by slipping a hand in between her legs, Quinn grinning around the nipple in her mouth before letting it go and looking up into the Latina's eyes, "Ooooooooh, so wet. You're so wet for me Santana."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers