One Time Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Not feeling the need to draw a line in the sand or anything Quinn's next pre-planned line was simply, "So what happens next?"

Without missing a beat Santana suggested, "Well, you could walk out first... or we could make this a, two time thing?"

Quinn smiled softly, put the water bottle back on the table and slowly moved towards Santana. The Latina moved at the same pace, the two girls meeting in the middle for another make out session, this one slow and gentle yet still filled with plenty of passion.

Originally Quinn had figured it was a bad idea to stick around after she'd had sex with Santana and should leave or kick the Latina out, depending on who's room they ended up in. However Quinn had suspected there was a good chance that she would enjoy giving into such taboo desires, and if she did she should be open to going back for seconds and even thirds, as long as it was all in the same night, that way she could thoroughly explore these curiosities and get them all out of her system. And since Santana was so understanding, and the sex had been so amazingly good, a two time thing sounded good to Quinn, especially when Santana's lips were once again pressing against her own.

The second it became clear Quinn wasn't going to freak out an almost blissful feeling of relief washed over Santana and she had been able to truly admire her handiwork. The messed up sex hair, the light sheen of sweat covering her body, that happy look the blonde was desperately trying to conceal at least a little bit but failing miserably, oh Quinn had never looked better. That Santana had been the one to leave Quinn Fabray in such a state was quite the ego trip, as was how easy it was to convince the little Christian girl to come back for seconds. Best of all Santana quickly positioned herself so she was back on top with Quinn writhing in pleasure underneath her, the Latina eventually moving her lips down to the other girl's neck while her hands move down to her breasts, Santana's ego growing three sizes as she once again topped Quinn Fabray.

During the rare occasions Santana had allowed herself to imagine a queer Quinn it had been impossible for her to picture the Head Bitch In Charge of McKinley as anything but a total top. The idea that Quinn Fabray might be a bottom was one of the biggest turn ons Santana had ever known, as was topping Quinn regardless what she might identify as if her brain wasn't clouded in a sex haze. Wanting to keep Quinn in that confused haze Santana quickly went to work on her friend's neck and tits, sliding her lips all over the soft flesh in front of them while her hands gently caressed Quinn's rack. Obviously she focused on Quinn's nipples, first with her hands then once she had made sure to leave at least one mark which would still be there by the morning Santana moved her mouth downwards so she could spend a few minutes worshipping the soft flesh she found there with her lips and tongue.

Strictly speaking Santana probably should spend a long time doing that, especially after pretty much skipping the foreplay the first time round. However because of her early impatience she had almost missed out on a once in a lifetime opportunity to go down on Quinn Fabray, and knowing that meant it wasn't long before she just couldn't stop herself kissing her way down the blonde's flat stomach and positioning herself in between the other girl's legs.

Briefly Santana considered throwing the covers off the bed. Surely they were past the stage Quinn needed them, and in her current position she was so deeply buried underneath them that oxygen was kind of an issue. On the other hand it felt like Santana was currently breathing in nothing but Quinn's pussy, that heavenly smell currently making up for all other drawbacks, not that Santana was really dwelling on them as that smell drew her in, the young lesbian lowering her head and sliding her tongue out over the beautiful treasure before her. In fact when the flavour of Quinn Fabray's pussy hit her taste buds Santana lost the ability to dwell on anything for a few long minutes, her body moving into autopilot as she savoured both the taste and the moment.

Quinn had the same problem. Not that she was sure that was the right word for it as pleasure was rarely a bad thing, and to be fair to herself a big reason why she had found it so enjoyable was no doubt because of the thrill of having another girl lick her pussy for the first time. That continued being a valid excuse throughout the pussy licking, and the earlier fingering, however in the case of both Quinn could not pretend the only reason she was feeling pleasure was because she was getting some kind of twisted thrill from breaking a taboo. Not when that feeling of pleasure rapidly increased to the point where Quinn couldn't have hid her enjoyment if she tried. There was probably only a short window she could have even tried, and even then Quinn wasn't entirely sure she could have succeeded, not when it was all so good.

That first lick had her crying out loudly, and the only reason the following cries were softer was because the intensity of the pleasure was less of a surprise. Then of course the pleasure increased with the speed and skill of Santana's tongue work, Quinn's cries of pleasure increasing in volume and being joined by moans, groans and whimpers. Just how loud and shameless those various sounds became a little bit worrying but Quinn did her best to switch off that part of her brain and just enjoy what was happening to her.

After all Quinn was supposed to be getting these curiosities out of her system, and how could she possibly do that without finding out what another woman's tongue would feel like on her most private of areas? It was a little selfish, ok a lot selfish, but Quinn felt like she could go without tasting pussy herself. She was more curious about that than she would have liked, but Quinn was sure she could live without it. Another woman going down on her though, that was something Quinn had really wanted to try and so far it was better than she could have possibly imagined.

Still, Quinn probably shouldn't stay much longer. She had reasons to go back to her dorm. Or reasons to get out of there. She couldn't really remember which, or even what they were. Quinn just knew she had this overwhelming feeling to run a mile because there was something about the ecstasy she was feeling which was making her feel very unnerved. In her current state Quinn couldn't really put her finger on it, she just knew she should leave after this. Even if at the same time Quinn was hoping it would never end.

Santana was also hoping this would never end, except there wasn't an unnerving feel gnawing away at the back of her mind which she couldn't quite put her finger on. Instead her brain was completely taken over by joy for a few blissful moments, any disappointments of being alone, unpleasant memories involving another blonde or worries that Quinn might run a mile at any second and never speak to her again melting away leaving Santana only with a tasty treat in front of her.

Unfortunately those thoughts did come back eventually when she became used to what was happening, but as long as Santana concentrated on what she was actually doing those things didn't really bother her. How could they when she was going down on Quinn Fabray?

She would never say this to Quinn's face but going down on the blonde was a huge thrill for Santana. Over the past few years life really dragged Quinn through the mud and yet she still came out the other side beautiful, intelligent and wonderfully snarky. And no matter what happened Santana couldn't help but think of Quinn as the most popular girl in McKinley, the captain of the Cheerios and the biggest Head Bitch In Charge Santana had ever known. Hell, Santana used to be this girl's minion and now here they were, Quinn lying flat on her back and moaning blissfully as Santana eagerly lapped at her friend's delicious cunt. Plus Quinn used to be so strictly religious that she was president of their school's celibacy club and while that was one thing about the blonde which seemed like a distant memory it was so incredibly hot to remember her like that right now. To imagine that version of Quinn watching in horror as her older self allowed another girl to lick her pussy.

Of course while all those things and more made this special to Santana she would have been blissfully happy right now if Quinn was a total stranger because damn, this blonde's pussy cream had to be the best thing she'd ever tasted. Second only to maybe one other, but instead of dwelling on that Santana pressed her face as deep as it could go in between Quinn's thighs. This allowed Santana to wrap her mouth around Quinn's downstairs lips and begin eagerly sucking up those heavenly juices in between giving more concentrated licks. It also made sure Santana's nose was pressing into Quinn's neatly trimmed pubic hair, the combination of that and the sheet covering her head ensuring that the Latina was breathing in pure Quinn Fabray. Which Santana loved because it was incredibly intoxicating, but then Quinn grabbed hold of her brunette locks and shoved her downwards while wrapping those pale legs around her head, practically crushing her with those lethal thighs and causing oxygen to become a real issue.

Without hesitation Santana grabbed hold of the sheets and frantically pushed them off of her and Quinn only for the blonde to tense and exclaim, "Santana!"

"Oh come on Q, you're way too hot to cover up." Santana said, appealing to Quinn's ego before adding truthfully, "Besides, I'd rather not pass out before I make you cum, thank you very much."

"Please, OHHHHHH, oh Gawwwd, you're, oh, you're being melodramatic." Quinn moaned, Santana suddenly pushing a finger inside her pussy momentarily distracting her before the blonde forced herself to continue, "Any mmmmmmm oh God yessssss, anyway aren't, oh, aren't you supposed to be tough?"

"I am." Santana practically growled, 'punishing' Quinn by curling her finger upwards to make the blonde let out an extra loud cry of pleasure, "But I'm having way too much fun to risk it. And honestly, I am so done with having any part of you covered up. So unless you want me to stop the covers stay off from now on, got it?"

From her tone it seemed like Santana was expecting and perhaps even looking forward to a long drawn-out fight about this. Quinn wasn't going to disappoint her, but just as she opened her mouth Santana once again proved she wasn't above fighting dirty. On this occasion that meant another finger being pushed into Quinn's wet and welcoming centre, Santana wasting no time in increasing the pace of the fucking while lowering her head back down to lick at the blonde's clit.

This little combination almost caused Quinn to forget what had just been said. Luckily she did and was able to whimper, "Yes, mmmmm no, I, I mean ooooooh please, mmmmmm, oh, ohhhhhhh Gawwwd don't stop. Don't ever stop. More. Please, make me cum."

Knowing she should probably just take the win Santana pushed, "So that means no more stupid covers, right?"

"Yesssss, oh God, fine, whatever, just do it. Make me cum. Ooooooooh, ohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd FUCK ME! Please Santana, oh Gawwwwd, fuck me, fuck me and make me cum, ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!" Quinn begged frantically before giving up on adding anything more coherent as Santana once again increased the pace, hurtling Quinn towards climax.

Swearing had been a big no-no for Quinn growing up and while she had become a little more relaxed about it and other issues she still rarely used vulgar language. Knowing this about her many of her exes had tried to make her swear during sex with mixed results at best. Quinn had suspected she wouldn't be able to stop herself when it came to Santana, but she had figured she would save that kind of language for when she wanted to make Santana shut up and fuck her. This had seemed like as good a time as any and Quinn's little plan had worked perfectly, the blonde no longer caring about the stupid covers or anything else just as long as Santana continued fucking her with such skill and passion.

If anything things seem to become even more passionate, although that was mostly because of Quinn. Or perhaps more accurately Quinn's body as out of pure instinct the former president of the celibacy club began grinding her cunt against Santana's face. As she was holding Santana in place with her hands and thighs there was nowhere for the Latina to go, Quinn basically using her former minion as a fuck pad. That fact made Quinn inwardly blush and she knew that if she remembered this later it would be a great cause of embarrassment but for right now all Quinn cared about was cumming.

In what seemed like no time at all Quinn got what she wanted, the blonde screaming almost hysterically as for the first time in her life she came in another girl's mouth. Quinn had been expecting to cum on Santana's fingers, something she vividly remembered doing moments ago and was almost relaxing as she knew what to expect. However at the last possible second Santana replaced her fingers with her tongue, one hard thrust of that wonderfully soft muscle being all it took to make Quinn cum harder than she'd ever cum before. That powerful orgasm was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Quinn's mind melting away into mush as she was introduced to pure bliss which had to be what heaven was like.

Santana also felt she had found heaven on earth as she was currently feeling completely overwhelmed. That was mostly because of Quinn's cum which was somehow even better than Quinn's pussy cream. Which to be fair was what Santana had come to expect, but Quinn's regular cunt cream had been so dreamy that she needed to see it to believe it. Or more accurately taste it to believe it. Either way tasting it had turned her into a starving woman who refused to remove her mouth from Quinn's cunt until it felt like her sore tongue was about to fall off. Even then she just switch to using her fingers again, gluing her mouth back to Quinn's twat every time the other girl was about to cum again just so she could swallow more of that precious liquid.

Of course the thing which initially overwhelmed Santana was shoving her tongue inside Quinn's cunt. There were just literally no words that could possibly do justice to the feeling of Quinn Fabray's inner walls clamping down on her tongue. Or the feeling of fucking Quinn Fabray with her tongue. Or making Quinn Fabray cum in her mouth. Or any of it really. Not that Santana really concentrated on such trivial things, or anything else for that matter, her mind melting just like Quinn's to the point that both girls became completely mindless.

Luckily Santana had an awesome body which was totally capable of picking up the slack, her mouth, tongue and fingers working overtime to make Quinn cum over, and over, and over again until it sounded like the blonde was literally incapable of making a sound as she was so hoarse from screaming in pleasure. In the middle of all this Santana pressed a cream covered finger slightly south of where she was concentrating on and roughly pushed forwards, forcing her finger up to the knuckle inside Quinn's clearly virgin ass. Which was more out of instinct than anything. Just something Santana was used to doing for her lovers to make them cum extra hard. And it worked. Santana wouldn't have guessed it but Quinn pretty much went off like a fountain, the erotic feeling of it and her friend's back passage practically crushing her finger because of it's incredible tightness making Santana even more mindless, if that was even possible.

Weirdly enough Santana's body was so preoccupied in what Quinn wanted and needed that she didn't reach down to finger herself or even hump the bed sheets to climax. Given the state she was in all it would take was a little rubbing, or a little humping, and Santana would have gone off like a rocket, but for once it just didn't seem to matter to her. Making Quinn cum was just too important for her to be even slightly distracted, a thought which unfortunately caused a distraction as once again Santana was briefly reminded of the other person who's pleasure had been more important to her than her own.

While pushing that last memory away Santana noticed that Quinn wasn't making any more sounds. Wanting to check she hadn't knocked the other girl unconscious Santana reluctantly pulled her aching mouth and sore fingers away from Quinn, then lifted her head up and took a good long look at the beautiful blonde lying beneath her. It was touch and go for a few long seconds, then Quinn's eyes slowly fluttered open and looked down at her, the usually wilful blonde looking downright bashful.

So of course Santana couldn't resist rubbing it in, "Something wrong Fabray?"

"N, no. I'm fine." Quinn insisted, trying and failing to sound like she meant it.

"Oh, I'm sure." Santana smirked, crawling up her friend's body so they were eye to eye again. Mostly so that Santana could show Quinn what a good job she had done covering her face in girl cum, "So, are you up for returning the favour?"

There was a long pause and then Quinn stammered, "I, I-"

"Because if not I have a mutually beneficial alternative." Santana grinned, quickly rolling off the bed and heading to her travelling bag.

Although she didn't hesitate Santana had an inward moment of doubt as this was pushing things a little far. Of course that moment of doubt was brief because this would probably be her one and only chance with Quinn and while she would totally love some head from the girl who used to boss her around it was more likely she could get the blonde to agree to this. Besides, she really, really wanted to do it.

So upon reaching the bag Santana opened it up, pushed her hand inside, and after rummaging around more to build up the tension than anything else, she pulled out her trusty strap-on dildo.

The look of Quinn's face alone made it worth it, Santana unable to stop herself from grinning again as she said, "I know it's been awhile but Puck is easily this big. And you did have a baby and all. So what do you say Quinn? Are you up for a little more? Or are you too tired?"

Quinn knew a challenge when she heard one, and when they came from Santana she almost never back down. Deflected was another story, however seeing that big dildo reinvigorated the blonde somewhat. True, it felt like if she let things continue she would suffer the indignity of Santana fucking her into unconsciousness, but in her current state it kind of felt worth it. Besides, it wasn't like she had the energy to strap that thing on herself or go down on the other girl... and continuing to let Santana have her way with her was far from unappealing.

"Come on Q, please?" Santana pushed, "I can totally get off from fucking you like this and you wouldn't have to lift a finger. I'll even let you choose what position you want me to fuck you in."

"How generous of you." Quinn murmured dryly.

"What can I say, I'm good to my friends." Santana smirked.

Quinn momentarily scowled at this, but she'd rather get that big toy inside her than argue with Santana so instead she considered what position to get into.

For the most part she had always been a traditional type of girl, and so had her lovers, but the point of tonight was to go against what was traditional for her. Besides, the last thing Quinn wanted to do was have to look up at Santana's smirking face. In fact not being able to look at the other girl was preferable, so much so that Quinn found herself getting into a position she had only been in once before with Puck.

Too late she realised her decision to get on all fours would only inflate Santana's ego and inevitably lead to unflattering comparisons to dogs. Most likely of the female variety.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers