One To Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

Stewart sounded panicky and apologetic. “Sorry ma’am.”

“We’ll discuss it later in my office. Get where you’re supposed to be.”

“Yes ma’am.” Stewart looked down at Shelley, started to say something, but said nothing as he hurried past.

“Say nothing to no one if you want to keep your job.” She spoke frankly and authoritative to him. The strong tone of her voice made Shelley tremble, and she looked at her pink panties still lying beside her on the floor.

“Yes ma’am.” Stewart’s words faded as Shelley heard his footsteps hurrying away.

Still looking down, Shelley heard firm steps behind her. The steps of Stewart’s female boss moved forward into the elevator. Shelley reached for her panties with her hand. The doors began sliding shut. Just as Shelley began lifting the delicate pink panties from the floor, a firm black leather boot slammed down on her panties.

“Not so fast sweetheart! You’re going to have to earn those precious little panties back.”

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers
12