One Unexpected Summers Night

Story Info
It was a Sunday afternoon in May.
1.8k words
4.16
9.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday afternoon in May. I had spent the whole weekend outside in the sun, enjoying the warm weather. Excitement buzzed in my house all weekend. My brothers friend Josh was home from North Carolina and he was coming over to spend the night with us before he had to go back.

It was about 5pm when I saw him walk down the hall passed my bedroom. I was sitting on my bed from just getting out of the shower and was lathering on some Victoria's Secret lotion. On his way back, he paused at my door, then just walked in and looked at me for a second before asking,

"What are you doing?"

Stating the obvious, I said,

"I just got out of the shower and putting on some lotion. What are you doing?"

"Nothing," he said. "About to go play some Halo with Chris. You gonna come hang out with us?"

"Yeah, later," I said.

"Oh, okay." He responded and walked out of my room, back down the hall.

I didn't know what to think about our little encounter. He seemed a little nervous, which he never did around me. We had always been closer than anyone thought.

I finished doing what I was doing, made myself some dinner and watched some TV. When I finished, I cleaned up the dishes then went down to my brothers room. I knocked on the door and walked in. Chris was playing video games and Josh was lounging on the bed.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, just watching Chris play Halo. I didn't want to play, it's nice just hanging out. You can come sit with me, if you want, I mean, there is enough room."

So I went over and sat with him. Things seemed a little awkward between us, which I found weird. We weren't usually like that. Then my brother started talking about the crazy things we use to do and before I knew it, we were all laughing and playing around.

I started playing music on my little MP3 player that had an open speaker on it so we all could listen to music. Josh took it from me and started flipping through the songs. We laid on the bed together, laughing and goofing around with each other.

It was getting late. I looked at the clock, it was after midnight. Josh and I were a little hyper. I went into the kitchen and he followed. I took out a bottle of Malibu and we started doing shots. We killed the rest of the bottle in like 10 minutes.

We went back into Chris's room and laid on the bed together, feeling a little warmer than when we left. Chris was into his video game. We wanted to watch a movie and tried to get Chris to pick a movie to watch with us, but he protested every time.

"Come Chris, I wanna watch a movie," Josh said to him.

"I don't want to and I know we won't agree on anything."

Josh just looked at him and shook his head. Then looked to me and said, "Let's go watch a movie."

"Okay," I said.

A few minutes later, we were in my room. Josh put in a movie while I went in my closet and changed into a pair of shorts and t-shirt. When I opened my closet door, he was standing there, just staring at me. He too was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He just looked at me then climbed into my bed.

I walked around my bed, closed the door and turned off the light. I climbed into bed next to him. We lied on our stomachs at the end of the bed with pillows.

We watched the movie in silence, he really seemed into it, considering he choose Twilight. He said he heard people talking about it but never got the chance to see it.

As the movie went on, he seemed to move closer and closer to me. Then at some point, he fell asleep, his head practically on my breast. I then heard someone walk by my bedroom door. I stopped the movie and turned everything off. I laid there not really knowing what to do, but I could feel myself getting sleepy.

So I turned over onto my right side facing him and before I knew it, I passed out too.

Then, I was suddenly awakened. I didn't know how long I had fallen asleep for, but I felt fingers running softly up and down the inside of my right arm. At first I thought I was dreaming, but then I realized it was him. I didn't know what to do, I just acted as if I were still asleep.

This went on for a while. He slowly moved his fingers softly up and down my arm, being very gentle. Then, I felt him move closer to me. He stopped, ran his hand down my arm, then very softly, he put his lips right up to mine, not pressing them to mine, not opening his mouth or trying to open mine.

Then, very faintly, he said my name,

"Alicia," he said quietly, as he watched me sleep, not knowing I was actually awake. I felt him move away, then he ran his fingers up and down the inside of my arm again.

I was in total shock. I could feel my heart begin to race. I hoped he wouldn't hear it. So many thoughts rushed through my head at once. Josh just almost kissed me. The one guy all my friends were always after. And here he was with me.

I didn't do anything, I stayed acting as if I were asleep. Then, instead of running his fingers over the inside of my arm once again, I felt his hand move through my thick blond hair, around the back of my head, pulling me down as he moved up and kissed me, full on, tongue and all, leaving no room for air. A straight out hard, wet, tangled tongues, full of passion kiss.

I pushed him away after a few long seconds of kissing him back, breathing fast, gasping for air, trying to catch my breath. The warm breeze flushing over my hot cheeks. But I knew I wanted him. I wanted him more than I ever thought I could. I knew from the throbbing, wet, aching pain I felt between my legs.

"Josh," I said, a little short of breath. "What are you doing?" I didn't know what else to say. I was completely shocked.

"I have wanted you for a long time and when I saw you today after your shower, looking all warm and soft, I knew that this was going to happen."

He leaned in to me and pressed his nose to my neck. I could feel him breathing me in.

"You smell so good, you have been driving me crazy all night." And those were the last words spoken.

He pulled me to him again and kissed me, just like before. We kissed and kissed, breathing in each others air. He took my loose hand and moved it down, he was rock hard. I moved the elastic away and slid my hand in, noticing he didn't have any boxers on. I wrapped my fingers around his big, long, hot shaft and began moving up and down.

He moaned loud, deep from inside his throat and into my mouth, I could feel the vibrations of his body. He then pushed my shirt up and grabbed my breast, squeezing softly, then he pinched my nipple, making it my turn to moan loudly. He released my mouth and kissed his way down to the breast he held and sucked in my nipple.

I grabbed a hold of his head and held him, the ache between my thighs becoming unbearable. He moved back up, pulled my shirt off and kissed me again. He moaned as I moaned.

He then moved my hand out from under his shorts and took them off, telling me to take mine off as well. I hesitated.

"We can't do it here." I said. He just looked at me.

"Why not?" He said.

"Because someone might hear, my bed is squeaky."

He got out of the bed, laid a few blankets and a pillow on the floor. I didn't want to wait anymore and neither did he. I yanked my shorts down and stood there, looking into his eyes, big and full of lust.

He grabbed me and pulled me to him, kissing and licking me all over. He then lowered us to the floor of blankets, still in each others brace. And kissed me some more, all over. After a few minutes, he sat up and looked down at me, the moonlight coming in from the open windows and sprawling across my naked body.

He moved in to me as I spread my legs and centered himself. This was it, our moment, a moment I never thought possible. He looked into my eyes, lust and passion pooling in them. He leaned over, kissed me so soft and sweetly and pushed into my hot, wet pussy, slow enough where I could feel every inch of him entering me. He pushed in all the way, stopped, then pulled out. He wasn't so slow as he pushed in again.

As we got lost deeper and deeper into our minds and the adrenalin kicked in, we were moving in rhythm with each other. Our minds not telling us, just our instincts screaming at us, our bodies coming as one. I pushed my hips up as he pushed down. Faster and faster, never wanting it to end. I felt the heat move up my already hot body, my climax almost at its boiling point.

I felt my muscles tighten around him, a pool of heat flooding my inter body, knowing this was it. My back arched and my body shuttered and shacked, my whole world coming to a crash, shattering into a million little pieces. A long moan escaping my throat, turning into a scream. Then I felt him reach climax and he kept pumping in and out as we both hit rock bottom.

He pulled out and sat back, the cool breeze sweeping over my flushed, hot skin. I slowly floated back down to earth, after glow and all. It was suddenly quite. My eyes opened and met his, a shocked look across his face. He sat there but for a few minutes before getting up and walking out of my room.

I sat there for what seemed like forever. Totally exhausted and shattered. I put my clothes back on and climbed into my bed, leaving our little bed of blankets on the floor. Unable to believe what just happened and how he just left me sitting there like it meant nothing.

Knowing it wasn't just a dream, I cried myself to sleep.