One Way or Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy climbed over Pete carefully and began to lap between Layla's legs. The raven began to shout in Spanish, held Lucy's head tight between her thighs, fingers still between her own legs. The teacher licked noisily, long fast laps, interspersed with teasingly delicate stabs at her clit. After some moments she wriggled free, catlike. Layla was tipped onto her stomach unceremoniously, and Lucy was upon her, tongue gliding up her back, harsh spanks to Layla's ass.

Catalina came quickly with a high pitched squeal, gushing compliments in Spanish. Pete withdrew his cock and sat back on his knees, aiming it like a weapon at teacher and dark-haired student. Layla lunged forward and took it into her mouth once more.

"Greedy little bitch, aren't you?" Pete growled.

Layla nodded her head enthusiastically, cock in mouth. Catalina bound forward, lay beneath Layla and began to lick her delicious cunt. Lucy met Pete's eyes as she finally began to take off her dress. She pushed it down her waist, over her bra and past her thong. Eyes constantly on her new man, she began to delicately lap at Catalina's wet hole.

"Mmm," she breathed, "I can taste your cock on her."

Pete pulled Layla off his cock once more. He held her tightly by the chin with one hand, gazing down at her delectable body. He pushed fingers inside her pussy, as Catalina continued to lick. Fire burned in Layla's eyes as she jerked Pete's cock ferociously, desperate to have him inside her. He forced her around, pushed her down onto all fours. Catalina and Lucy moved down below her, licking at his cock and her clit as he entered her from behind.

She bucked wildly against his meat, screaming his name, begging to be spanked harder. He held her long hair with one hand and rode her, the adorable sensation of two tongues on his balls as he did so.

Layla came forcefully, her juices dribbling down his cock like uncorked champagne. He pulled his meat out of her slowly, close to exploding himself. He pushed Catalina away, craving Lucy's pussy to come inside. She was standing now, bra removed, thong held to one side, teasingly showing him her pussy. He stood and followed her as Catalina buried her head between Layla's breasts.

Lucy moved to the closet, leaned against it, spread her legs wide, still holding her thong open, exposing her pussy.

Pete stood behind her, running his hand over her stockings, tapping her ass lightly, breathing heavily, exhausted, euphoric. He held his cock in his hand, teased her hole, kissed her ears, nuzzled at her shoulders, sent shivers through her body. Lucy whispered sultrily.

"I've wanted you to fuck me for so long."

He pushed inside her tight, delicious pussy, his cock thick and pulsing. Daryl caught Lucy's eye. He sat helpless, his own seed spread across his lap, his cock long since limp and useless. Pete bucked and groaned, clenched his teeth and tried to control himself. To no avail, he exploded inside the luscious cunt with fury.

Lucy felt her legs go weak from the bliss of the moment. She felt a deep satisfaction, a warmth spread from her pussy throughout her body. The sheer delight of knowing her body, her pussy, she alone was too much for him to hold. She turned and corrected his disappointment, a twinkle in her eye.

"You know, that's still the longest fuck I've had in a long time."

She kissed him deeply, took his hand and led him back to the bed. Layla and Catalina had crawled under the covers, and now Lucy and Pete joined them. They lay close together, sleepy with satisfaction, four bodies tightly bound together. Just before sleep descended Lucy made Pete promise he'd fuck her first thing in the morning, before Layla or Catalina got their turn. They were almost unconscious when Pete spoke groggily.

"Fuck me. I don't know what I'm going to tell Daryl next time I see him."

12