One Way To Find Out

Story Info
Sis wants to share her feelings, but Jordan wants more.
3.4k words
4.23
124.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waggy
Waggy
8 Followers

It was another boring Thursday afternoon. Jordan was home already and he probably would be in to stay for the rest of the night. He was twenty years old and he hadn't started college yet. He was a little mixed up about where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do. His family wasn't too supporting either. He lived with his father and his younger sister Mary, who had just turned eighteen. Mary and Jordan would always bicker and fight. Jordan was at the point where he would say some really bitter things to his sister when he got angry, and she would usually have some nasty remarks of her own to bounce back at him with, but lately Jordan noticed a change in Mary...a change that would soon lead up to the most erotic and incredible event of his life thus far.

"What are you doing parading around here in your friggin bathing suit?" questioned Jordan. His sister was walking around the house in a one-piece black bathing suit. It wasn't too revealing but it showed off the curves of her body well enough to get someone excited. Jordan had frequently masturbated over the thought of fucking his little sister. He didn't know why either, there was one memory he recalled that could easily have alot to do with it. When he was about 15 and she was 13, they somehow got caught up in a makeout session. It wasn't very sexual at all, nor was it stimulating. It was kind of a curiosity thing you might say. Jordan barely remembered it and he was sure that his sister had long forgotten it since she was so young when it happened. Since then he had jerked his cock off thinking about her sexually from time to time.

"I just got home from the lake, I went swimming." replied Mary. Lately she had been so nice to Jordan, usually she would bounce back with some rude remark about how he was a failure, or how he never had a girlfriend.

Jordan wasn't a bad looking guy at all. He wasn't that muscular but he was a pretty handsome guy. Alot of girls thought he was hot and wanted to get with him. He had his share of girls, he'd only slept with two of them though. So he wasn't the most experienced guy in the world. He often wondered if his little sister was a virgin. He heard a lot of rumors but he never had the balls to actually ask her, so he assumed she wasn't. It made perfect sense though, she was a cute blonde. She was probably around 5'5 and 125 lbs. She had nice blue eyes with a pearly white smile. Her tits were a full c cup, a 36c most likely. If you took one look at her you would most likely guess that she was fourteen or so, her face had such a young look to it, my father called her dollface all the time.

"Well go get changed or something...you look like an idiot walking around the house in a bathing suit." Jordan started to feel the bulge in his pants stiffening. He wasn't fully hard but he was curiously arroused.

"What's the matter am I making you uncomfortable?" Mary said. She just stared at Jordan while her round tits seemed to call out to him.

"No your not making me uncomfortable you retard! Just shut up and do as I say!" Jordan had a short fuse and it was his only defense mechanism.

"Oh by the way...next time you decide to go cruise around on an incest site on the computer...do me a favor and cover it up better." Mary accused. She said it in an almost daring tone. She didn't sound like she was mad, she sounded more intrigued than anything. She quickly left the room to avoid any more of this conversation, it didn't seem like she was able to talk about something like that openly. Then why did she even mention it then? Was she interested in it?

Jordan sat there at the computer desk in silence...his heart was beating fast. How did she know? He thought he covered it up. Well apparently not. He would usually check out the incest sites on the web. He didn't really like the pictures because you know they weren't really related. Jordan loved reading the incest stories, they were so detailed and got him so horny. He beat off all the time while he read them. He would always place him and Mary into the story and imagine the two of them in almost every sexual position he could think of. Now his little sister knows about that. It's one thing to know your older brother is into porn...but incest porn? Now she must think I want to have sex with her or something...She must think I am into sex with family members. He couldn't believe it. He was into sex with his family though right? I mean he did fantasize about Mary sometimes.

Jordan sat there and asked himself a question. If Mary was willing to fuck him, would he go through with it? The very thought alone got his dick twitching in his pants. The answer was yes, he would fuck his sister if he could, but such an idea seemed so out of this world. She would never have sex with him would she? Come to think of it, why did she even bring the incest thing up? That must've taken a lot of guts...she wouldn't have said anything if she wasn't interested would she? Maybe this was the window of opportunity that Jordan needed.

He jerked himself off at least three times a day since then. He became so engulfed in the thought of a possible sexual encounter between him and his sister. Even if he could just kiss her once more he would be satisfied, he had a hunger for this forbidden taboo and he had to satisfy it. He didn't think he would ever go through with it though, if she didn't want him then he could ruin everything. What if she told people? He was stumped.

A few weeks later opportunity came knocking. Mary and Jordan were both home alone, Jordan had all these crazy sexual thoughts roaming through his mind as he usually did now. His sister never mentioned the incest subject again, so he was beginning to give up hope.

"I'm going to take a shower, do you need the bathroom right now?" Asked Mary. She was clad only in a small navy blue towel. Jordan stared right at her body then looked up at her face.

"Uh no that's ok, go ahead." Was all he could manage to squeeze out of his throat.

"Ok cool." Mary went into the bathroom and shut the door. A minute or two later the shower had started running, Jordan sat there and imagined his little sister naked with the water dripping all down her body. Her tits saturated with water and she lathered her body up nicely. These thoughts raced through his mind for sometime. Suddenly the sound of the door opening broke his train of thought as his sister walked into her room with the towel still on. She had dried herself off and was going to her room to change her clothes. Before she stepped into her room she looked over at Jordan and stared directly into his eyes. Then she shut the door behind her.

Jordan was unbelievably horny right now. He wanted to fuck and he wanted to fuck right now. He decided this was as good a chance as any. He thought about when his father was gonna be home...not for a few more hours, perfect. Jordan decided to walk into her room and pretend to accidentally see her naked. Then see what happened from there...if all else failed then at least he would get to see the goods.

He walked towards her room and stood right in front of the door. It was do or die right now. He turned the doorknob and stepped right in...there she was...Mary...fully naked in the middle of the room staring right at him. She didn't say a word and neither did he. His mind searched frantically for the words to say but none came to mind. Then she saved the moment and spoke...

"This is just like one of those incest stories that you read all the time." Mary gave a nervous giggle. She seemed to want the exact same thing that Jordan wanted, but he still felt really odd about trying to get it.

"HeHe yeah, well almost. This is just kinda how they start off." Jordan voice trailed off. What would she say next? So far so good he thought, but he wanted this to work so badly. He realized that he was as hard as he has ever been in his whole life. The bulge was easily noticeable in his pants, but he didn't try to hide it at all. Mary looked down and Jordan watched her as she stared at it. Her eyes seemed glued to his crotch, and he was enjoying it ever so much.

"Oh yeah...that's true...well uh...ummm...maybe we could finish it too? Just for fun...I mean only if you want to...It just sounds like it'd be fun...those stories always end with the brother and the sister being in really happy moods...so I guess it can't be that bad hehe." Mary was so nervous he could tell, but what she just said was like music to his ears. It was gonna happen, there was no way to deny it now. He was gonna fuck his little sister right now!

"Well yeah I agree...those stories are pretty cool. We could try it out if you want. I mean just for fun, not like we're sickos or anything." Said Jordan.

"Oh no, I know we're not. We're just gonna do something to see what it's like...so uh...where do we start?" Mary seemed eager. She probably wanted this just as bad as Jordan did. Jordan moved closer to her, and she in turn moved closer to him. Jordan leaned in and kissed her...he immediately felt the chemistry between them. The kiss started out slow and soft, but as the minutes went by their tongues began probing each other. This was probably the best kiss he ever had. Not just because it was enjoyable but because it was his sister on the other end of it. He opened his eyes up as they kissed and looked at her, she had her eyes closed as her tongue salivated into his mouth. A soft moan escaped from her mouth as they kissed. Jordan decided he wanted to take this to the next step, so he moved his left hand up to her breast. He squeezed it softly and massaged it. He started getting more and more aroused, he rubbed his fingers over her nipple. It was so stiff and it got even harder as he played with it. He broke the kiss and leaned down to suck on it. He lapped it up with his tongue and sucked with some minor force. She sighed in relief as her brother sucked her tit. The thought of her pussy being right out in the open for him to take became to much for him, he had to have it now. Jordan threw his shirt off and got down on his knees.

He started to rub her pussy with his hand, it had a small layer of hair on it. He could feel the moisture escape her lips before he even went in. As soon as his hand touched her skin she let out a soft moan. "Oh Jordan this is so good."

He got excited thinking about how this was just the beginning. He spread her lips and stuck his middle finger inside. He began pushing it in and out of her in a steady rhythm. She moaned as he did this. He could tell she wasn't a virgin because her pussy was so loose. So he stuck in another finger too. He began increasing the pace of his fingering and she began moaning louder and louder.

"Oh my god...ugg...ooh...please..." He was doing a good job so far. His mouth was watering now, he wanted to eat her so bad. He kneeled down and got in real close...she knew what was coming and got excited. "Oh shit...please suck my clit Brother."

Jordan stuck his tongue out and placed it on the very bottom of her cunt...he licked from the bottom all the way up to the top, stopping just before her clit. He wanted to tease his sister as best as he could. "Oh no Jordan please don't do this! Please just make me cum! I'll do anything please!" His sister Mary was turning him on more and more by the second. Jordan tasted a few pussies in his time but none compared to this one. Maybe it was just because of the fact that this was his sister...but whatever it was he was liking it a whole lot! He continued licking at her pussy. The juices were coating his tongue as he fucked her love hole. She moaned and moaned as her older brother licked her eighteen year old pussy over and over again.

"Jordan...please listen to me...I can't take much more of this...you NEED to lick my clit right now! Do it now! Do it now!" She demanded. He decided he would let her have her way. He took his tongue and gently licked her clit once. He took it back in his mouth to see her reaction. "Uhhhhhhhh Jordan! Fucking lick your sisters cunt now!" She screamed.

This got him so horny he could barely see straight. He sucked so hard on her puffy clitoris that her body started wiggling back and forth. "Oh fuck yes! This is it brother! This is what I need from you!" Mary yelled. Jordan was sure that she had done this before. The thought of his little sisters virgin little pussy being eaten by someone else got him even hotter. He licked and sucked his sister to a shuddering orgasm! She twitched and rubbed her pussy in his face as her juices smeared all over him. He sucked up every ounce of it he could. He wanted the taste of his baby sisters pussy to be embedded in his mouth for a long time to come. When she finally stopped orgasming she pushed his head away. She was breathing very heavily. "Fuck...My pussy feels like it is on fire Big brother. I'm so glad we did this."

"Hey we aren't done!" exclaimed Jordan. He was sure to get something out of his sister now. His shirt was off but his jeans still covered up his bottom half.

"Well what do you have in mind." asked Mary. She had such a sly look on her face. Jordan knew she was just teasing him. He didn't know if he should be shy or just say exactly what he wanted. He decided to be bold. After all, he just ate his sisters pussy...what has he got to lose?

"I want you to suck your brothers cock and let him cum in your mouth." Jordan said, he took a deep breath.

"I'd love to suck your cock Jordan, I just have to warn you that I'm not too good with swallowing cum. I usually choke on it and it never goes down." Mary reasoned with a guilty look on her face. She didn't want to disappoint her brother.

"It's ok sis, as long as you suck me and I cum then I'm fine." He began unzipping his pants...his jeans dropped to the floor. Now all that was left was his boxer shorts. He looked over at Mary, she was lost in space as she stared at her brother in his boxers. She anxiously awaited the sight of his dick. He dropped his boxers and revealed his 6 inch dick. It was pointing straight out at her...she just stared at it with a gleam in her eye. This wasn't just any cock, this was her brothers cock. These two have been through it all together...family outings...parents divorce...different schools...but never anything like this...her very own brothers cock was rock hard and it was out there in the open...it was waiting to be sucked by her. She couldn't believe that she was about to get down on her hands and knees and take her very own flesh and bloods penis into her mouth...the thought of it made her quiver with excitement. What got her even hotter was that her pussy was just eaten by Jordan...the kid who used to walk her to school every morning...

Jordan stared at her with his prick in the air. He was so eager to get it in her mouth, so when she finally got down on her knees he almost cried out for joy...she leaned forward and opened her mouth...Jordan tensed up as all these different emotions struck at once. His thoughts immediately subsided as his cock was covered by the warm, wet mouth of his baby sis. She took it in her mouth and pushed her head as far forward as she could.

"OOOOOOh Mary! This is amazing!" Jordan said as his sister was in no position to reply. She kept bobbing her head back and forth with Jordan's dick inside her open mouth. She made sloshing noises as she took the length of him in her mouth. This turned Jordan on even more. This was definitely one of the best blowjobs he had ever had. His very own sister was the cause of it too. "Mary I can't believe you were capable of this...I just wanna cum in your mouth so fucking bad sis!" Jordan was hot as can be. He started thrusting his hips back and forth in her mouth. A muffled moan escaped his little sister as she sucked the prick of her very own family member.

She could taste the pre cum oozing out of his tip. She was really getting off on this as well. She started using her hand to ease things along. She began jerking her brothers wet cock back and forth as she sucked him. A squishy sound was made by doing this, again it turned Jordan on even more.

"Oh god...my little sister is giving me the best fucking blowjob ever! Oh my god Mary I wanna fuck your face so bad!" Jordan could barely stand, The pleasure was euphoric. He started thrusting his hips in unison with the motion of her mouth and hand. All that was heard in the room was the sound of wetness and moaning. Jordan never thought he would hear himself moan. He usually just let a girl do her job and then that was that. Now he found himself at the mercy of his baby sister. He didn't care if he sounded stupid, he couldn't help it. "Ahhhh god...fuck...yes! YES! Oh shit sis...I'm...cumming!" Jordan yelped.

"Mmmmmmmm." was all that Mary could say. She made eye contact with her brother as she sucked his cock ferociously. Her head swayed back and forth on his rod. All of a sudden his legs began shaking.

"Ohhh fuck me!" Jordan began cumming into his sisters throat. She made a gulping sound as she swallowed the first load...then she began gagging as more and more cum squirted from her big brothers cock. She tried swallowing as much as she could but she just couldn't take it. The cum began oozing out of her mouth and onto her chin. She took his prick out of her mouth and a long trail of cum was attached to both his dick and her mouth...the sight alone was enough to set Jordan off again. His darling little sister had a mouth full of cum...his cum! "That was fucking amazing Mary." He said.

"We have to do this again bro!" Mary said excitedly. She still had a chin-ful of semen on her face. This sight really turned Jordan on. Mary wiped herself clean afterwards.

"Yeah, tonight. When dad goes to sleep meet me in my room ok?" Jordan asked his younger sister.

"Ok! I can't wait." Mary replied. The two of them were nowhere near done exploring each other yet.

Waggy
Waggy
8 Followers