One Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

"You both look amazing!" she declared and made her way to her room to dress. "The guests will be here any moment. As they come in, offer them drinks and show them to the buffet. Don't let anyone get thirsty!" she called as she entered her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Soon enough, the doorbell rang and we were swept off our feet as a hundred guests came through the door all dressed in every manner of fetish clothing. Several led in slaves on a chain who helped out with the service. One woman was led in on all fours, a horse's girdle over her head and a saddle on her back. She had a butt plug in that had a tuft of hair spurting out designed to make it look like a tail. Jade gave me a mischievous wink as she went past and I winked back.

Once all the guests had arrived, Jackie entered the room as the Lady of the Manor, dressed in a tight PVC dress and thigh high PVC boots. She held a short riding crop and lashed out at anyone within range to great laughter. The music was great, the mood festive and the atmosphere relaxed. Despite the shoes killing my feet and having to run around ensuring everyone was fed and spirited, I was thoroughly enjoying myself. The rubber dress I wore only served to heighten the pleasure I felt as the dildo shifted with every step. I could see that Jade felt the same and when she caught my eye and lifted hers up to our bedroom, I put down my tray and sneakily followed her up.

As we reached the bedroom, no mean feat in our shoes, Jade closed the door behind us. I reached for her and embraced her quickly, our lips meeting and our lipstick mingling. We caressed each other through the rubber dress, our gloved hands tickling each other's body. As we kissed, a soft knock could be heard at the door. We drew apart quickly like a pair of naughty school girls as the door opened to reveal a tall, handsome man dressed in a pair of PVC trousers only. His chest was flat and hard, the smooth muscle rippling as he leant an arm on the door frame. I still didn't think of myself as gay. Jade was a beautiful woman who happened to have a cock, and I was now Louise, a woman in my own mind. Still, the sudden increase in my heart rate and the tiny flutters in my chest told their own story.

"Would you ladies like a hand with something?" he asked. He had a deep southern American drawl, and rolled his vowels lazily. It was the corniest chat up line I'd ever heard, and I bit back on a smirk.

"I'm not sure you'd like what we have on offer hun, so if you'd please leave," responded Jade. Handsome man, as I'd started to call him, shrugged.

"Makes no never mind to me what folks have to offer," he replied. "It's all the same to me." Jade's whole demeanour changed, and she cocked a hip at him and leant an arm on my shoulder.

"What do you say Louise?" She looked at me with a look that I knew all too well. It said. Life's short, have fun. I love you no matter what, but I won't do anything without you. I gave her my own version of the look. The one that said. Erm...you know better than me! A cheeky grin crept across her features as she beckoned the guy in with a curled finger. He strode towards us, shutting the door behind him, and started to speak.

"My name's..."

"Shhh...!" cried Jade. "Hun, I don't care what your name is, you hear?" He grinned again and we took a hand each and led him to our bed. Jade gently pushed him towards me and I found myself kissing a man for the first time. It wasn't repulsive at all, and I moaned in pleasure as Jade fondled my exposed rear as the short skirts rolled up.

The guy reached down and unbuckled his trousers, kicking them off his feet as he continued to kiss me. I felt my cock strain in its pouch, as Jade reached down with a rubber gloved hand and start to pull my pants down. I felt a sudden easing of pressure as the dildo slid from my arse and moaned loudly as she caressed my cheeks with her long fingers.

Now Jade pushed in between us and started to kiss Handsome Man as I began to fondle his cock. It wasn't as big as Jade's, but still had ample girth and length. As I did so, I felt it harden and slowly caressed it with my rubber fingers. Jade was bent over on the bed kissing him, so I did the same for her as she had me and pulled down her rubber pants to reveal her cock, rapidly hardening as it was released from its prison.

As it hardened, I grabbed both Jade and the guy's cock with each hand and started to stroke them both, bending down and kissing each one before putting the whole, throbbing cock in my mouth one at a time. They both groaned as I did so and continued to kiss each other, Jade's hands running over his smooth, hard belly, her fingers running in the lines around each muscle.

Jade soon broke from her kiss and lifted my head so that she could kiss me. She grabbed my pulsating cock and worked it steadily, brining me to a climax as the guy moved around and started to lick around my arse, teasing it wonderfully.

Jade then stood up and adjusted me so that I was on all fours at the corner of the bed. Knowing what was expected of him, the guy stood up and started to part my cheeks so that he could get it cock inside. It was still lubed from the dildo and accepted his cock easily. As I felt him fill me, Jade stood up and I opened wide as she put her cock in my throat, adjusting my head so that the huge cock filled my mouth completely and thrust all the way down my throat.

As she was doing this, I pushed back in rhythm to the guy who'd started thrusting inside me, grunting loudly as he did so. The ruffled skirts from Jade's dress blocked my vision so all I could feel was him thrusting behind me and Jade thrusting in my mouth, balancing with a dancers grace on her seven inch heels. I'd never been roasted before and the sheer thrill sent spasms of joy through my body. The rubber dress seemed to grip me tighter and I revelled in its tight embrace as I felt the cock in my arse start to shudder. I knew he was close to orgasm, and as I thought that, he reached down and grabbed my cock from behind, stroking it as he thrust inside me.

Without warning Jade came to a climax and started to come, her sweet juices filling my mouth as she ejaculated again and again, forcing me to swallow more and more. As she came, so did I and within moments Handsome Guy started to fill me with his come as well, all three of us moaning with pleasure. After what felt like and age, the three of us, all fully spent, collapsed on the bed sheets exhausted from our efforts, panting loudly in the suddenly quiet room.

I wanted to lie there forever and enjoy the feelings coursing through my body, but suddenly Jade was business-like and demanding that Handsome Guy left so we could clean up and get back to work. With a polite smile, he struggled into his trousers and gave us each a quick kiss before he left. As he opened the door, he turned to us with a winning smile, and spoke in that fetching accent of his.

"It's Brendon, by the way. And I'm looking forward to seeing you ladies again." And with that he was gone. Jade turned to me and stroked my rubber encased cheek with her gloved hands.

"You ok honey?" she asked.

"I'm fine love." I replied. "Why?" Jade rolled her eyes theatrically.

"Because we just had sex with a man silly, and I wanted you to know that I only ever want to be with you. No man or woman can change that." She didn't need to say what she had, but I was thankful that she had. Emotionally I felt fine that I'd just had sex with a man, and would always trust jade with my life, but sometimes it's nice to hear it. I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and told her I loved her. Jade gave a sad smile that I couldn't decipher and kissed me back.

"I know," she said. "Come on girl, let's get back to work, or Jackie really will tan our hides." It took several minutes to get our slave pants back on and totter downstairs where the rest of the evening passed in a blur. Jade didn't leave my side, and as the last of the guests left and we wearily climbed upstairs to go to bed, I glanced worryingly at Jackie's bedroom door. She'd left the party early saying she had a big meeting tomorrow, but I knew she didn't. She looked even more tired than usual tonight and I wondered at the stress she was having at work. As I helped Jade out of her dress, unfastening all of the buttons, I kept my concerns to myself. Jade helped me out of my dress and we put on each other's negligee's before realising our mistake and cuddling up in bed together.

As I drifted off to sleep, Jade kissed my brow and told me she loved me. I slept with a smile on my face.

We slept late the next day and woke to find a storm beating at the windows. We took our time getting dressed, helping bathe each other in a hot bath before applying each others' make-up. We'd planned to go shopping and maybe go to the cinema before the work party tonight and I put on some skinny jeans that were extremely tight and a cowl necked sleeveless jumper. I was glad that my feminine figure stretched to my arms as there was little musculature there that would give me away. I then put over the jeans my favourite knee high boots with a killer heel and shrugged into a leather jacket before putting a cap on that would protect my hair from the worst of the weather.

I grabbed a handbag and zipped up the jacket just up to my breasts before leaving the room. Jade was still getting dressed and I'd meet her down for breakfast. Jackie's door was still closed as I passed and I chewed my lip with worry, the feeling not leaving me as I munched on a bowl of cereal.

The afternoon passed quickly as we wondered around the shops in Oxford Circus. I thrilled as I tried on clothes in the shops, no one suspecting either Jade or I held a little secret in our knickers. Laden down with shopping and enjoying the admiring glances from men as we walked down the street, we popped into the cinema and lifted up the handrest between the seats as we curled up in each other's arms and watched the latest Harry Potter film.

I noticed a few heads turn to us as the men looked on with undisguised lust and the women with interest. I didn't care. I was happier than I'd ever been. As the film finished and we caught a taxi back home, dark thoughts about tonight wormed their way into my mind. I was worried that Emma would be there and realised that it would be the perfect time for her to humiliate me. I shared my thoughts with Jade, but she shrugged them off saying we'll deal with whatever happens when it happens.

As we arrived home, Jackie opened the front door and helped us with our shopping, insisting that we try on each of our purchases with a little fashion show. She seemed better today and the good night's sleep seemed to have done her a power of good. We'd bought her a lovely necklace from the jewellery section in Harrods and she admonished us for spending so much, whilst giving heartfelt thanks. Glancing up at the kitchen clock, she swore loudly and ushered us upstairs to get changed for tonight.

"It's a themed night tonight," she gushed as she pushed us out of the kitchen. "Vicar's and Tart's, though I don't know why I bother giving you a choice, it's obvious what you two'll be going as!" I grinned back and asked her what she'd be going as.

"I had enough tarts last night, I think!" she replied. "Vicar's all the way, though seeing as I'm such a paragon of goodness, I'm going as the pope!" I heard her chuckling to herself as she made her way to her bedroom and I pushed all my worries about her to one side. She seems fine I thought as I went to help Jade choose something for us to wear tonight. I'm just being silly.

I let Jade choose my outfit as she let me choose hers. I had her wear a shimmering metallic dress that barely covered her arse and a held a plunging neck line that revealed almost all of her breasts save for the nipples. To complement it, I chose a high heeled strappy pair of shoes that had the strap wrapping around her leg up to her knee.

She looked both slutty and amazingly beautiful and I wondered again at my luck. She was perfect, easily the most stunning, kind, caring, intelligent and funny woman I'd ever known and she'd opened the door and led me gently into an amazing world I never knew existed, yet would wanted to leave. Not by choice anyway.

Even when she made me wear the sluttiest outfit to a staff party.

I chuckled when she showed it to me.

"I'm pretty sure that's a bit too tarty even for a vicar's and tart's do!" I cried as she held it aloft. She refused to take no for an answer and insisted on first painting my nails a deep, vibrant red. After touching up my make-up and making it a little more tarty, she retrieved some tape from a bedside draw and showed me how to tape my cock underneath itself. I'd always worn a pair knickers with a pouch to hide my cock, but what she had me wearing couldn't be worn with knickers. She then helped glue my breasts to my chest as I wouldn't be able to wear a bra.

"You won't need these soon," she said as she adjusted them so that they hung perfectly from my slim frame. I sighed with contentment at the thought before turning to my outfit. It came in two parts. A halterneck leather corset and a short leather skirt with three large buckled straps where the arse should be. Combined they'd look like one piece. I sighed at Jade as she grinned.

"You should have seen this first then shouldn't you!" she retorted at my unspoken complaint. I was worried about drawing too much attention to myself at a work party and this outfit would be sure to turn heads. However, I could never say no to Jade and turned my back to her and held out my arms as she slid the corset through them and clipped the high neck shut before tightening the strings. I'd not worn a corset all day and sucked my breath in as she drew it beyond what I normally would have, tucking my waist in by several more inches than usual.

Taking a moment to get some breath back, I stepped into the skirt as Jade pulled it up my legs. It only reached down a couple of inches below my arse, but once she'd zipped it up and done the buckles, showing flashes of my bare arse, I could barely move my legs in it. As Jade muttered to herself and stroked some fluff from my legs, I felt the first stirrings of an erection, and gazed horrified as the tape binding my cock gave way and the tip of my penis poked out from the skirt. Jade guffawed with laughter and went to fetch some more tape.

"You'd better have nothing but clean thoughts tonight hun," she said as she re-attached my cock to its nestling place. "I'll make sure to dance my sexiest for you." I sighed again, shaking my head in wonder at my Love. She popped the tape in my handbag with a cheeky wink and went to fetch my shoes -- an outrageous pair of red strappy sandals with six inch heels and helped me into them. The corset stopped me bending down enough to attach them and Jade had to help me to a standing position.

As I stood, Jackie knocked on the bedroom door and strode through, the tails of her outfit swishing behind her. She wore a Pope's uniform and looked very regal. She gave a posh wave as she entered, and turned around to reveal a cut out back and some lacy underwear underneath.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Like the Pope, only much more sexy," I answered and she grinned as she saw the pair of us.

"Looks like I really do have a pair of slappers in house!" she cried. Sensing my embarrassment, she winked playfully. "Don't worry love, you really won't be the most shocking there. Lawyers are the biggest bunch of tarts at heart. All the husbands will be more sluttily dressed!" She ushered us out of the door as I shrugged into an ankle length leather jacket and pushed us into a waiting taxi. I struggled to get in as I couldn't bend my head nor lift a leg above the knee, but I managed it with some grace. The taxi driver grinned as he caught sight of my arse and raised an eyebrow lewdly.

"Eyes forward driver," snapped Jackie and grinned as he blushed with shame and doffed an imaginary cap. The party was at the office and was but a short drive and as soon as we stepped from the cab, I realised that Jackie was right. A bit of arse on show was the least outrageous and Jade seemed positively conservative in her skimpy dress.

Someone had cleared all of the desks from the main office and the space was filled with staff dressed as shockingly as possible, great peals of laughter echoing across the space as they revelled in their attempts to outdo each other. I hobbled over to a bar set in one of the alcoves and attended to by one of the junior assistants and ordered a bottle of champagne for the three of us, bringing it back to a table that Jackie had appropriated. I was careful not to walk too fast lest I fall over in such a tight skirt. I didn't want to get out of breath either as I knew I'd struggle to get enough oxygen in me with such a tight corset.

I settled down next to Jade and gave her knee a squeeze under the table. She returned the gesture before pouring us all a glass of bubbly and declaring a toast. As we downed our glasses in a most un-ladylike fashion, I caught a glimpse of Emma as she entered the room from the toilets. She was wearing a PVC bra and knickers and a pair of evil stilettos and little else. I had to admit she looked sexy and remembered how I'd fantasised about her before Jade had arrived at work.

She caught my eye and with a curled finger beckoned me over. I turned to Jade, who'd also seen her. Her body was rigid with tension.

"You'd better go," she said. Jackie tapped my knee and offered me a new glass of champagne.

"Go on," she affirmed. "See what she wants. Now might be the best time -- she looks plastered to me!" With some effort, I managed to stand up, and making a show of talking to Jackie a bit longer sauntered over. Half way across the floor, I was pounced upon by the husband of my secretary, whom I'd met at the ball exactly a week ago. It seemed like a lifetime ago, and I watched Emma as he paid me some slurred compliments and stumbled off.

I was stopped several more times by colleagues who wanted to chat and wish me well, and each time, I stopped and gave them as much time as I could before moving on. The music was loud and I was careful to keep my voice low and feminine. Emma waited patiently in the shadows, her eyes never leaving me as eventually I made my way to her.

"Good evening Emma," I said as coolly as I could. Her gaze lingered on my body, taking in the tight leather outfit, before reaching my eyes.

"Nice outfit," she said and pushed herself away from the wall, suddenly close to me. My heart hammered in its chest, either through fear, or something else I couldn't fathom. I smelt gin on her breath as she leant close to speak. "Follow me," she said and sauntered out towards her office. I meekly followed, turning around to see Jade watching me with a worried expression. Her office was only a few metres from the main section and as I entered, I saw that she was leaning on her desk, her arms folded. She indicated the chair before her and bade me to sit. It was a command and not a request and so I sat, looking up at her with my heart beating loudly in my chest. She raised a leg and placed a well heeled sandal on the chair next to me.

"Here's the thing," she said, her voiced slurred from the drink. "You're a man. You have a cock dangling between your legs. Everyone is fooled and why shouldn't they be with? With an outfit like that, who'd have thought that you're Owen?" She waved an arm to indicate the leather outfit I was squeezed into. "Hell!" she cried. "You look better than most of the women here!" I said nothing, waiting for her to get to the point. "So this is what I want," she continued. "I want you to lick my boots. Then I want you to keep going. I want you, Louise, Owen, whatever your name is, to be my little slave."

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers