One Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

It took some time and when I was done, the whole room had filled with steam. I patted myself dry and used some body mousse that had been left in a prominent position to make my skin soft. I noticed immediately how the towel felt differently and even moving my legs brought shivers of pleasure.

My world view was shifting.

As I stepped into the main dressing room, Louise stood up from where she'd been sitting, putting her iPad away as she did so.

"Excellent," she said as she appraised me, one eyebrow raised in a teasing manner. She moved swiftly toward me and pulled the towel from my waist. Given the profession I was in, I didn't even blink. Instead of keeping hold of it, she wrapped it round my chest as if I was a woman hiding her breasts.

"The first advice from me to you hon," she said as she tucked the towel into itself. "Even when no one is looking, think, act, walk, talk like a woman and soon you'll be one in everything that matters."

"But I'm not..." I started to protest, but was swiftly hushed.

"One second remember. I haven't had that yet." She moved me to the mirrored dresser with lights shinning round it and began to apply a foundation to hide any traces of stubble shadow. As she did so, she nattered away quite happily, teaching me the ins and outs of what to do.

I found it fascinating, how you would use darker blush under the jaw to help hide the masculine set or how to hide tired shadows under the eyes, line the lips before putting lipstick on. Which lipstick to use for the day or the evening. How to put make up on for the daytime and then add some colour for the evening.

She painted my nails a crimson red, chuckling whilst she did so.

"Don't get used to this," she said. "I'm doing it this once. Either you use the make up artist or do it yourself."

"So why are you doing it now?" I asked. I enjoyed the attention she gave me and would have loved to spend more time with her.

She gave a sad smile and for a second I could see a depth of pain and loneliness that I could barely fathom.

"I'm repaying a favour," she replied enigmatically. Before I could press any further, she bade me stand up and led me to a cupboard next to the racks of clothes. She opened some draws and pulled out all manner of satin and silk underwear. I balked slightly at the sight of it, realising what I was about to willingly do.

Steeling myself, I reached for the proffered garments.

"Roll up the stockings and place them on your toes, then gently pull them up," advised Louise. I'd seen enough women do this to know what I needed to do. What I didn't know was how sensual it felt. My legs tingled with excitement at the feel of the silk as I drew them up my soft and hair free legs. The tops of the stockings had a rubber style band around the inside.

"They're to hold the stockings up so they don't fall down," said Louise as she passed me some black satin knickers. As I stepped into them, shuddering with pleasure as the satin rubbed against my stocking legs, I felt my cock begin to stir. Inside, they had a pouch for my to put my cock in and was glad to be able to tuck it away before it showed my excitement. It had a thick G-string that rode up my arse, but kept my cock firmly in place.

"Turn around," ordered Louise as she pulled the pink towel from my chest. I did as bade and raised my arms so that she could put them through the straps of a corset. From behind, Louise pulled the satin, steel boned corset around my waist and made me slot the metal pins on one side into the catches on the other. Once I'd finished, she asked me to lean forward.

As I did so, the breath from my lungs was savagely expelled as she pulled the corset tight, constricting my already waspish waist even further. The corset came higher than most as it contained a pair of breast forms that were cleverly concealed. Louise came round the front and clasped the bra style top part containing the silicon breasts closed.

"Don't look in the mirror just yet," ordered Louise. "The corset will make you walk more upright, like a woman and force you to breath more with your chest. I've got one with suspenders, after all, you are making a porno. That's why I've given you this corset. We can't have your falsies falling out of a bra when you take your top off."

I gulped in fear. Louise's words brought home what I was about to do. Niche work I said I'd never do. What was more worrying, was the stirring of my trapped cock at the thought of doing it.

Louise then had me step into a satin Coast dress that hugged my figure as I brought it up past my stocking encased legs, past my corset and then asked me to slip my arms through the sleeves so that she could zip up the rear. The dress had a high neck, with sleeves that only covered my shoulder, enough to hide the corset's bra straps. The inside of the dress was satin lined and I closed my eyes with pleasure as Louise zipped it up, encasing me in a world of soft satin.

My movements were restricted as I was led to a seat, the corset kept my back and stance straight, my breathing steady, and the dress kept my legs together, the silk stockings rubbing each other when I walked. As I sat, the tight dress clutched me tighter, my legs had to cross over each other as a woman would sit and I had to sit straight, perched on the seat, not slouched as I normally would have.

Louise handed me a pair of court shoes with a five inch heel. I panicked as I took them from her.

As I tried to bend to put them on, I realised I couldn't move my legs up or bend down far enough. I looked up to see Louise laughing.

"I'm sorry hon," she said and took the shoes from me so that she could put them on for me. "It takes some getting used to, but you will."

"Not in three days I won't," I replied. Louise didn't answer, but had me stand so that she could teach me how to walk. In such a tight dress and corset, I struggled, but soon had mastered the art of which muscles to move, how to balance and how to get moving. I was ungainly moving at first, but once I got moving, it came more easily.

"Now for some bling." Louise put some platinum bangles on my right wrist, and an expensive looking watch on my left. She put a long necklace over my head that sparkled brightly against the black satin on my dress. It was elegant and stylish. She gave me some rings to put on each hand, the size just right for my fingers. I marvelled at how my hands looked with sparkling diamonds at one end and bright red tips at the other.

"And now for the hair. This will complete you." She showed me a long blonde wig and explained how to look after it, how to wear it and how to make sure that it stayed onto my head.

"I had thought blonde to be too obvious, but with your complexion and fair hair, it'll work a treat. Now, close your eyes. Let me adjust this bit. Perfect. Take my hand hun."

Louise took my hand and led me across the room to what I assumed would be the full length mirror sat opposite the entrance.

"I asked for one second Nick. Here it is."

I opened my eyes to see a stunning blonde stood in the mirror. Louise was right. It took one second. I knew who I was now. Knew who I wanted to be and how to do this.

"Welcome to the world Nicola. I'm very pleased to meet you."

Chapter 4

I stepped out of the dressing room and was led by Louise to the main staging area where we'd be shooting. I was petrified. Scared witless that they would all turn and laugh, but was astonished when the group of twenty or so staff turned at Louise's introduction, appraised me for a few seconds, then burst into spontaneous and heartfelt applause.

"Now then," Louise called when the applause had died down. "We have work to do!"

Chapter 5

Louise spent twenty minutes coaching me to use my voice. The trick, she said was to not use my throat as I normally would. It wasn't about raising the pitch, so much as getting rid of the depth and timbre associated with a male voice. It took some doing as I often slipped between the masculine and the feminine, but eventually she was satisfied.

I was a keen student. I wanted this to work. Now that I'd found Nicola, I didn't want to let her go.

As I worked with my patient and wondrous voice coach, the film crew made adjustments to the set behind me. They had a blueprint that Louise, looking over when not helping me, directed with a firm hand. There were exacting instructions that had to be followed.

When she was satisfied with the set and with my voice, she stood from her chair and smoothed her skirt with a delicate flick of her wrists. She was so feminine, and naturally so, that I marvelled at what lay between her legs. If I could achieve a fraction of what she had become, I would be pleased.

She took my hand in hers and led me to the bedroom set.

"You've met Angel?," she asked as she had me sit on the bed. She adjusted my poise, tucked my legs more closely together and had me sit in an elegant pose. I felt self conscious in my outfit, but the whole crew was relaxed and I saw a few admiring glances from some of them, gender seeming to make no difference from whom the looks came from.

I nodded that I knew Angel. She was a stunning blonde who I'd worked with before. I felt a pang of anxiety at how she would react to me now, but quickly stifled it. I wanted to get the shoot over with so that I could start exploring this world that Louise had thrust me into.

Angel wasn't like the other women I'd worked with. She'd seemed aloof and hadn't thrown herself at me like the others. I'd found her distant. Seeing as that was something I'd been accused of several times before, I was hardly one to judge.

I realised that Louise was asking me a question and shook myself from my reverie.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Louise chuckled. She seemed able to read my thoughts.

"Angel knows. She's excited about meeting you. The lights are dim, but the camera's don't need it. I want this to look natural, as if we aren't here. Block us out. You know what to do?"

I realised that I had no idea whatsoever.

"No," I answered honestly. "I've not got a clue." Louise cupped my cheek with a warm hand.

"Perfect," she said enigmatically and walked from the set, the darkness outside of the lighting swallowing her up. I gulped, feeling completely alone on a large King Size bed, perched on the edge with one leg crossed over the other.

Glancing around the room, it looked just as if this was someone's home. Nothing like the basic sets I'd worked on before. The satin sheets of the bed seemed intent on sliding me off, the satin of my dress providing little grip and I dug my heels in the floor to keep my balance.

As I struggled to sit on the bed, a large, oak panelled door slid open and in walked Angel. She was stunning, but that wasn't what took my breath away. She was dressed in the same black dress as me, her blonde haired styled as mine. She wore the same five inch heel shoes that clicked loudly on the wooden floor as she stalked towards me.

She had the greyest eyes I'd seen and full, ripe lips that oozed sexual pleasure. She smiled as she met me and I could see for the first time, genuine emotion and pleasure. I moved to stand, but she pushed me onto my back with a well manicured hand. The nails were painted the same colour as mine.

In my corset and tight dress, I was helpless as she exerted a little pressure to push me back.

"Now this," she said, appraising me with undisguised lust. "This is much better." Her hands were electrifying as she rubbed them over my satin encased body, nails dragging along the silk of the stockings as they teased my legs.

I couldn't be sure if this was an act or not, but she was clearly aroused. I was used to taking the lead, being the dominant one in my films, but here was something new. In the dim lighting, I couldn't see the crew. It was as if we were completely alone. I had no idea what to do, so followed her lead.

Caressing her body with my hands, she moaned as I touched her in the same spots that were causing electric ripples to course through me. We kissed, our lipstick making the kiss softer and smoother than I'd known. I moved to her neck as she straddled me, the tight corset stopping me from bending up too much.

I moved to lift the skirt of my dress up, but she batted my hands away, instead pulling hers up to reveal that she had no knickers on.

Still on my back, she started to move her knees up towards my shoulders. Pinning my arms down, she lifted herself so that she could hold onto the pillars of the bed and lower her pussy onto my eager mouth.

She was already moist and as I lapped at the warm juices flowing from her mound, my tongue finding her clit and working around it to bring her to climax. She screamed wildly as I kept working her and started bucking, grinding down hard on my lips as she orgasmed.

Once done, she moved down, unpinning me as she sighed contentedly and kissing me gently on the lips, her sex mingling between us.

"Definitely much better," she whispered, her voice filled with lust. Her hands found the hem of my skirt and lifted, with some effort, the hem past my arse. As she did so, I pulled the knickers holding my cock in place and it sprang out eagerly.

In all of the porno's I'd done, I'd never really felt lust. It was all mechanical. Though skinny and small, my cock wasn't and that's what kept me in work. For the first time in as long as I could remember, lust clouded my mind. I was desperate for sex.

Angel could see this and a teasing look caught her features.

"Slow down hon," she said. "I'm in charge."

With that, she took my engorged cock in her hand and started to massage it slowly, positioning herself so that she could slide onto it. Acutely aware of my corset, satin dress, silk stockings and high heels, I was in a heavenly world of bliss. The fact that Angel matched me in appearance and dress heightened the sexual pleasure.

At this point Angel manoeuvred my legs open, having me lie as a woman would in the missionary position. She then had hers as closed as possible so that she could still take my cock into her warm pussy and lie between my open legs. She then thrust gently as if she was the one with the cock.

I wrapped my legs around her, the heels of my shoes locking with each other and the stockings rubbing against her satin dress. The corset kept me firmly in place and I started to moan loudly as I felt myself starting to climax, my hands reaching up and holding Angel close to me. It was a feeling unlike anything I'd felt before and I felt Angel starting to do the same, her cheeks colouring as she did so.

As she thrust against me, I orgasmed as if for the first time in my life. I screamed with pure joy as I came deeply inside her, Angel thrusting harder as she climaxed. My vision blurred as my world view shifted once more. If I wanted to be Nicola before this session, I was never going to let her go now.

Angel looked down, our hot breath mingling with each other. She had a satisfied look and one of knowing.

"That was...." I didn't know what it was, didn't know what to say. Angel kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"Not finished yet." She replied, and at those words, I felt myself instantly hardening inside of her. She hadn't moved, and I felt her tensing her vaginal muscles, coaxing my cock back to life. She leaned forward, her lips caressing my ears as she whispered.

"I like you more like this. I'm going to try a few things you've not tried before. If you come with me on this journey, you won't be sorry. Will you come with me?"

She moved her head up, her pale grey eyes staring deep into mine. I didn't need to think. I'd completely forgotten that we were being filmed, that there was a camera crew filming every possible angle.

"Of course," I replied breathlessly. Angel smiled, and I saw how stunning she truly was. I was seeing her for the first time, I realised. She then lifted herself up and moved to where she had been before, her pussy over my mouth. Without hesitation or the slightest pause, I moved to lick her clean. My own juices had mingled with hers and tasted divine.

A day ago I'd have been repulsed. Louise had opened a new world that I had willingly stepped into. Angel was walking me through the world and I embraced it.

Once I'd cleaned her out, she moved herself from me and lay to my side, sharing a deep kiss as her hands lazily caressed my stomach and breasts. Though she wore the same, she had much more elegance in her movements, not seeming to be too constricted by the dress or the corset.

"Sit up," she said, and I did as she commanded. I slid my legs over the side of the bed as she sat on her knees and undid the zip at the back of my dress, helping me out of it. She asked me to stand and I felt very self conscious as I stood in front of her in my corset, heels and stocking. The hair on my wig brushed my shoulders and back, and I marvelled at how even that felt sensuous.

Catching a glance in a mirror to my side, I could see a sexy woman standing in the room wearing sensuous lingerie. The only give away was the large erection between my legs.

"Beautiful," marvelled Angel as she stood beside me. She reached behind and removed her zip to let the dress fall in a puddle of satin by her feet. She wore the same underwear as me, but her corset didn't have the fitted bra. She didn't need one. Her ample and firm breasts stood proudly to attention as she stepped closer.

We were the same height and as we kissed, her breasts pushed against mine. Even though mine were fake, I still thrilled at the feel. Turning me around, she had me sit on the bed once more, placing her breasts at the same height as my mouth.

Previously, I'd have suckled them greedily, but now I was different. I'd changed. I caressed them gently, my manicured nails giving the barest of touches. I kissed the area around the nipples slowly and delighted at Angels moans of pleasure.

Before I could revel some more in the sensuous act, Angel reached into a draw on the bed side dresser and pulled a blindfold from it. She placed it over my eyes and asked me to kneel on the bed facing the side.

As I moved to do so, fearing what might come next, but resolving to follow through, my heel caught on the satin sheet and I smirked at how things were so very different as a woman.

For what seemed an age, I lay on my hands and knees, hearing the sound of a cupboard opening and some rummaging.

Bright light suddenly seared my retinas as Angel pulled the blind from my eyes.

"I want you to see," she explained as she stood in front me. I looked over and saw that she was now wearing a strap on. A large dildo was attached to it that mimicked a very large cock.

I paused for a second, thinking of the implications of what would happen next. I was unrecognisable as Nicola. My career wouldn't be damaged. I'd promised myself and Angel that I would follow her and didn't want to regret not doing this.

I reached forward and took the dildo in my hand. Its girth was huge and I worried at what it might do to me. I looked up into Angels eyes and she nodded slightly. Looking down, I took the giant dildo in my mouth, guiding it deeper and deeper down my throat. It was huge and I feared that I might gag, but I kept going adjusting my head slightly to fit it all in.

Angel moaned in pleasure as I did so. The dildo was a two way one, the other side fitted snugly into her vagina so that when I moved up and down the shaft of the dildo as if giving her a blow job, it moved the dildo inside her as well. I felt intense pleasure in the act, both in giving Angel such pleasure and in the act itself. It felt as if each act served to set me free even more.

Suddenly, without warning, a warm load of creamy milk like substance shot into my mouth and down my throat as Angel activated a pump attached the the strap on. Gagging slightly with the unexpected load, I struggled to swallow it all, some of the cream running down my chin.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers