One Week In October

Story Info
Wife discovers her sensual self.
31.7k words
4.04
48.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I Bloody Golf (FM+, MM)

At thirty four I reckon I have weathered not too badly, at 5ft 6inches my 34-26-35 figure is fairly well proportioned, wavy auburn hair drapes over my shoulders and I am told I am "quite pretty" by those who would offer an opinion. OK I may not make page three anymore but my husband Andy reckons I am his dream girl. Married for five years, Andy and I had been an item for three years before that – eight wonderful years in all. Apart from the fact that we are deeply in love I suppose the only other thing you need to know is about our sex life. Neither of us has ever been very experimental or kinky, that's not to say I haven't been wholly satisfied with what we have, missionary position with the lights out was usually fine. Occasionally we would dress up but it would always end the same way.

I was awakened this particular Sunday morning by the familiar sound of the bells of St Tomas's summoning all the sinners to come and repent. As I glanced out of the apartment window at a bright and blustery October morning next to me I could here the Andy's slow rhythmic breathing.. Rolling slowly out of bed I smiled as I became aware of the dull post coital ache in my pussy, my nipples, still tender, instantly sprang to life. Passing the full length mirror on the wardrobe door I stopped dead in my tracks as my reflection showed me wearing my black leather basque and stockings. I looked down for confirmation that my eyes were not deceiving me and a myriad of misty sexual images careered through my brain which I knew to be part of recurring erotic dream I had having. Looking back in the mirror I was stunned to catch Andy's reflection; he was lying on top of the duvet and still fully clothed.

For a moment I simply stared at the scene before me and tried to make some sense of what had transpired. Gradually I dragged some images back from the evening before – I had had too much to drink and Andy and I must have got involved in dressing up games as we did occasionally. This would be why I had had my recurring erotic dream about being gangbanged.. Of course I would never consider actually going ahead with such a thing - it was strictly fantasy.

I moved quietly out into the hallway and made my way to the kitchen for some coffee. After filling the coffee machine I wandered into the lounge and was again frozen in my tracks. There on the floor were Andy's four mates – all lying in a row apparently naked under a duvet. All were asleep and clothes appeared to be scattered all around the lounge. Dave who was at the end of the row was only partially covered and was at that point sporting a partial erection. Suddenly like a hammer blow to the forehead everything fell into place and the previous evenings events crystallised in my minds eye. Images played out on a silver screen somewhere in the back of my head – images of me and these four guys fucking – MY GOD – this time my dream hadn't been a dream. I had to think – I had to get out of here and think this through. I grabbed my overcoat and slipped on a pair of shoes in the hallway, collected my handbag from the kitchen and left through the front door.

Outside the skies were clear and the sun shone but the autumnal wind was gusty and chilling. As I slowly walked towards the local café I tried to put the previous days events into chronological order. Andy and four of his mates from work were leaving today for a five day golfing holiday in Portugal, in their wisdom they had decided that since we stayed closest to the airport everyone would meet here on the Saturday and stay over ready to leave for the airport at 2pm on the Sunday. Everything had gone according to plan and after everyone double checked for tickets, passports and travellers cheques and five sets of golf clubs and five cases had been stacked in our hallway we all decided an Indian carry out was in order. Naturally the cases of beer were the next thought on their minds and this was duly supplied. As the evening wore on it became obvious that the boys had already started their holiday and the alcohol was consumed at an ever increasing pace, pretty soon all of us were close to being smashed and the conversation inevitably turned to sex.

Dave, Paul and Don were all in their thirties and married but Shaun was an eighteen year old apprentice and very single. According to Andy, Shaun was yet to break his duck and the lads hoped to see to that in Portugal. Soon the guys were all discussing their various sexual preferences and offering Shaun all sorts of advice on technique and what to expect. At this point Andy confessed to our occasional dressing up sessions and outlined a typical evening whereby he would choose a set of sexy underwear which was all I was allowed to wear for the whole evening unless we were going out in which case I was also allowed an overcoat. I did enjoy going out in public like that , I guess it satisfied the exhibitionist in me knowing that at any point someone may catch a glimpse of my almost naked body under my overcoat. Don then confessed to not ever having bought his wife anything like that and suggested the he may buy a special Christmas present this year. Dave asked if they could have a look at the type of thing we preferred and perhaps give him some advice on what and what not to buy, Andy readily agreed – quick to show off his good taste and man of the nineties attitude. Reluctantly I was sent through to the bedroom to gather together a couple of outfits for there viewing. I returned with a few basques , suspender belts , stockings and thongs and laid them on the coffee table. Each of them, apart from Shaun, picked up a garment and examined it closely – Dave let out a wolf whistle and threw a suspender belt at Shaun who looked about as embarrassed as an eighteen year old gets.

More beer was called for but by this time the guys had drank all 48 bottles and all we had left was a bottle of gin and a bottle of whisky left over from a barbeque earlier in the year. I suggested to Andy that perhaps bed was a better option since Andy does not respond well to spirits especially after beer and besides it was 1.00am. As usual I was overruled and Andy handed the whisky to Dave

"You playing barman Dave, glasses are in the cupboard next to the dishwasher"

Dave took the bottle and headed for the kitchen, a few minutes later he returned to thunderous applause, six drinks, a bucket of ice and the remainder of the bottle all neatly arranged on a tray he had managed to dig up from god knows where. Fifteen minutes and two large whiskies later Andy was comatose on the sofa. Dave and Don carried him through to the bedroom and left him on the bed sound asleep. I announced that I was going to join Andy and get my beauty sleep when Don piped up that I had not yet fulfilled my promise to assist and advise on the choice of his wife's special Christmas present. One by one I then lifted each of the garments and described it in full pointing out the salient points that they should look for. Meanwhile the glasses were recharged and the drinking carried on. Some twenty minutes later and quite unexpectedly

Shaun asked " Can I see you wearing one of those outfits"

Suddenly the atmosphere was charged and given that the suggestion appealed to the exhibitionist in me

"Sure " I said quite flippantly, much to the delight of the others.

Shaun grinned inanely as I picked up the outfits and headed to the bathroom. At this point my only intention was to give the guys a little thrill before I went off to bed, so I chose the sexiest leather basque I had , it was a little black number that laced up the back and given it was only a half cup it left my nipples exposed and gave me a huge cleavage. I pulled on some stockings and clipped them into the suspender tags - wriggled into a tiny thong and set off back to the lounge.

Walking down the hall I could hear excited chatter emanating from the lounge, as I walked in there was a sudden silence, no one spoke for what seemed like ten minutes but more likely ten seconds. I struck a mock catwalk pose and still no-one spoke – I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. I looked at Shaun who appeared to be holding his breath

"Well – what do you think" I said

His eyes wandered up and down my half naked body and finally he breathed out and squeaked

"Holy Shit!!!!"

All the guys fell about laughing and the ice was broken and I started parading around the room and drinking in the compliments that came raining down from the guys. "Nice Ass" "What a body " etc. Finally I sat down on the sofa between Shaun and Dave and gave Shaun a kiss on the cheek.

"Seen enough" I asked tantalisingly

I was beginning to really enjoy the effect I was having on Shaun and was gradually becoming more and more turned on.

"Judging by that tent he has I'd say he wanted more " Don laughed.

Looking down at Shaun's crotch I could see enormous bulge in his jeans – I gasped out loud at the shear size . Andy is by no means small but this thing could have made two of his.

"Christ Shaun where the hell did you get that" I said

Shaun turned a deep shade of red.

"Come on Shaun get it out and let Stacey have a proper look – seems only fair given that she showed you what you wanted to see " Don chibed

Shaun started to protest and register his unwillingness to participate, none of the guys were too impressed and really started to tease and cajole him into complying.

"OK Shaun here is the deal " I started " You get it out and I ditch the thong – how's that "

Now the others really put the pressure on and finally Shaun agreed. He stood up and unbuttoned the front of his jeans and slowly pulled down his zip. I stared at the huge bulge in his boxer shorts which was by now no more than six inches from my face. Further encouragement from the guys induced him to bend down and slide the boxers down, as he straightened up the biggest cock I had ever seen sprang into view.

"Holy Shit " I croaked

I was transfixed by ten inches of pulsing throbbing man flesh, the head was the size of a small child's fist and massive blue and purple veins ran all the way up and down the shaft. A steady dribble of clear fluid oozed from its eye and the whole thing bounced gentle back and forth to the rhythm of his heart. I could already feel my pussy reacting and my juices starting to flow. Moments passed in silence when finally

"Your turn" said Dave in hoarse thick voice

Unable to remove my eyes from Shaun's dick, I leaned slightly forward in the chair and slipped my now soaking thong over my bum and down off my ankles. Dave snatched them from the floor in front of me.

"Jesus Stacey these are soaking!" Dave yelped " I guess you are impressed with Shaun" he laughed.

Realising that I had indeed removed my thong Shaun's reaction was almost instantaneous – I watched as the damn thing swelled to what I reckoned must have been its full capacity. The skin over the head grew very tight and shiny and the flow of seminal fluid increased. I sensed Dave stand up and move towards us, half expecting to feel his hands somewhere on my body I wondered what my reaction would be. To my surprise he walked past me and moved behind Shaun, in a flash he had slipped my soaking thong over Shaun's head with the sopping crotch over his nose and mouth. Immediately there were howls of laughter from the other guys but Shaun made not attempt to remove them , still captured by his dick I watched as the first tremors of an imminent ejaculation began to strike. His scrotum tightened and the shaft momentarily relaxed, the muscles in his young firm stomach rippled and convulsed , as if in slow motion I watched the first jet of spunk travel up the shaft and shoot out the end of his dick and high over my head, what seemed like seconds later I felt it hit me between my shoulder blades and run down inside my basque - the room fell deathly silent and everyone watched as Shaun, who remained motionless and silent, succumbed to another wave of orgasmic pleasure. The second eruption wasn't quite as violent and left a trail of spunk running from the back of my head all the way down to my chin, still I was unable to move. The third and final load hit me full in the face ran down my forehead and dripped from my nose.

"Holy Shit!!" said Dave

Shaun's knees finally gave way and he slumped back into the sofa next to me – still unable to move I stared blankly at the far wall, I could feel his velvety spunk running down my face in torrents – my pussy had taken a life of its own and was flowing copiously onto the sofa, slowly the realisation of what had just happened dawned on me – here was I on the verge of an orgasm, virtually naked and covered in one of Andy's mates spunk and being watched by three more of his buddies while he slept in our bed. Panic set in and I tried to stand up – only to find that my legs were no longer under my control – Dave and Don caught me before I fell head long onto the floor and gently lowered me onto the coffee table. For a few seconds I just lay there staring at the ceiling. With one leg either side of the table my naked pussy was now fully exposed and continued to ooze juices, I slowly lifted my head to see Dave and Don sitting on the floor at my feet and staring into my crotch moments later Paul knelt down beside me and whispered in my ear

"Stacey – do you want me to get you off" he asked.

At this point I just wanted to get out of this situation and forget it had ever happened but I found myself closing my eyes and nodding in agreement. Several seconds past and nothing happened, I could here movement in the room but no-one spoke. My desperate need to come was beginning to take a grip and my pussy was screaming for relief , I reached down to touch myself but my wrist was immediately grasped and my arm set down by my side.

"Please " I pleaded.

Moments later a hand on each of my knees gently pushed my legs as far apart as would allow with both feet still on the floor – I moaned involuntarily as warm breath flowed over pussy, whoever was down there was teasing intolerably , another gentle puff of warmth was aimed directly at my clitty my whole pussy convulsed and I could feel the juices running down my ass – I tried to thrust my hips upwards and grind my pussy into his mouth – I was so close to coming I could no longer wait – I thrust into thin air, he had pulled away , images of Shaun's huge dick spurting a thick stream of spunk into my face flashed in and out of my head and my need to come was becoming overwhelming.

"Please! Please! I need to come " I pleaded

I had no sooner said the words when a tongue was gently dragged over my clitty – my pussy exploded instantly – I screamed as powerful waves of pleasure coursed through my entire body , wave after wave hit me – it seemed like I would never stop – juices were pouring from me as my pussy contracted again and again and again – I had never before come like this , I was convinced I was going to die of shear pleasure.

"Holy Shit" said Don

Gradually the orgasm subsided and I was once again able to breathe and my screaming died down to a low satisfied moan. As I opened my eyes I looked down between my legs to see Paul's face wearing a huge grin

"I guess I don't have to ask if it was good for you " he said

I glanced over at the sofa where Shaun and Dave were , Shaun's enormous dick was still rock hard and throbbing, Dave had unzipped his jeans and was busy working his fist up and down his cock – the look on his face was enough to know that he was real close to finishing. Don was similarly engage and only Paul still had his dick in his pants. As I surveyed the scene that surrounded me I knew this thing was not over by a long shot – I had just had the most amazing orgasm I had ever had and now I wanted more – much more.


Part II I'm in charge. (FemDom, M+F, MM)

"OK Boys STOP! " I ordered

Everyone looked at me expectantly. I stood up

"Here is how it is going to be! You guys are going to do me until I tell you to stop " I announced , Pointing to Dave and Don I said" So you two – put those dicks down – you are going to need them hard and there will be no waste here – Now everyone get their kit off! NOW"

For a moment they all looked at each other as if unsure that they had heard what they thought they had heard

"Holy Shit! " said Dave "Deal me in!"

I had no idea where the words had come from or even what they meant – I just knew that theyhad come out of my mouth. I neither recognised nor was familiar with this woman who was about to commit adultery with four of her husbands best friends while her husband lay sleeping in the next room. Obviously this woman had taken control of the situation and I knew not what her intentions were,ALL that I knew was that I wanted to come again and again and again and........!

Soon everyone was undressed and standing in front of me sporting a fine cross section of male genitalia. Dons dick was the only one uncircumcised and was about 6 inches long but fairly thick. Shauns scrotum matched his enormous dick and contained what looked like two boldly tennis balls. Dave was longer and leaner than Don and hooked in towards his stomach to the extent that it almost touched his navel. Paul was the smallest of the four but still had a very usable piece of equipment.

As if on parade the four of them stood side by side , butt naked in the centre of my lounge. I walked up and down the line in inspecting the goods on display and I stopped at Paul . As I grasped his shaft in my right hand and cupped his balls in my left he moaned softly. I pumped my fist up and down his cock five or six times then let go. He was about to protest when Dave told him to shut up. I moved down the line to Dave. Dave had been wanking furiously earlier and his cock was already leaking profusely, it was obvious that he had been in the late stages when I had stopped him – looking at it I reckoned, that as soon as that was in my pussy he would come, so rather than be disappointed I grasped the shaft lent down and took the end in my mouth. After only three of four strokes a torrent of come poured into my mouth, another two strokes and another two dollops of spunk hit the back of my throat. I stood up and let go of his cock – I rolled the come around in my mouth a few times then opened my mouth and showed the others before I swallowed the lot.

"There now maybe we can make some real use of that once it gets hard again" I said

"It will get hard again wont it?" I demanded

"Too fucking right " was the reply

Next I moved on to Shaun who had already shot a massive load all over me , I am not sure if he had ever went soft but he was still sporting that huge erection that had so transfixed me earlier. I cupped his balls in my left hand as if weighing them and smiled at him as in approval. I moved down to Don who was last in line , like Dave he too had been wanking earlier and he too was dribbling from the end of his cock. I knelt down and took the whole shaft into my mouth and started to swallow, I placed both hands on his ass and pulled him towards me feeding his cock down my throat , gradually he was all the way in and his pubic bone ground into my nose. I motioned for him to fuck my mouth and after only a few strokes he shot a stream of come right down my throat and straight into my stomach.

Seconds later I stood up satisfied with my accomplishments and announced that the games should begin. I told Paul to lie on the floor face up and promptly sat on his face. I wriggled around as he desperately tried to stick his tongue inside me and my sopping pussy soon had his face covered in juice, I could already feel the beginnings of another orgasm and ground my clitty into his face.

"Suck my clitty for Christ's sake!" I scorned

123456...9