One Week In October

Story Info
His wife enjoys a young guy, he's excited by it.
2.6k words
3.93
116.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account of what happened to my wife one weekend in October. I have always had a healthy appetite for sex and have never seen it as something dirty or forbidden. Quite the opposite, I believe more people should enjoy more sex more often. And I feel that extramarital sex can keep a relationship strong and sexually healthy. My wife Barb however, was brought up with the idea that sex was dirty and should not be enjoyed. This provincial attitude, I feel, has been paramount in stifling our sexual relationship.

Things had been pretty boring in the bedroom between us. Barb and I had also been having some "other" problems and stresses in our lives. It was at this point that I started opening a dialogue with her about other men. I would ask her if she ever fantasized, if so about what or whom. Then I told her about a very well endowed friend of ours named Nick. I had seen him in the showers at the club. This guy was packing! He had a tight sexy body on a short frame, that my wife found very attractive and when she found out that he had at least an 8 inch dick. Well, suffice it to say that I could all but hear her getting wet.

There were a couple of times that Nick came by the house when I was gone and one time in particular that he made a pass at her. Barb and Nick had always been a bit flirtaceous. After she told me he had made a pass at her I found myself aroused. I didn't get jealous or mad, hell, I found myself actually wishing that he had fucked her. I even imagined the two of them totally hot and sweaty as he pumped himself in and out of her, Barb's tight pussy stretching to accommodate Nick's 8 inch cock. I imagined that I could hear her breathing hard and asking him for more as she would hold on to his ass real tight. I didn't even think or care if they would have used a condom. I knew Nick was capable of giving it to her like I never had and I secretly hoped that she would experience everything he had to offer. I wanted her to feel the heat as he pumped her hard and exploded filling her full. You go girl and enjoy it!!! Oh well, this never happened.

But we were off to a good start. Sometime after this, she began going into Albuquerque for the weekend. She would do this so as to get away and chill out. It was during one of these weekend visits to Albq. That she met someone. A young guy, whom she later found out, was barely 26. The rest of this story is based on details she shared with me. Some points may be left out because I was not present or she did not wish to give me all of the details. Some liberty in elaborating on the facts will be taken by me.

So, Barb meets this younger guy at the bar of the hotel she was staying at. It seems that he was there with some buddies and she happened to be sitting next to him. His name is David. The way Barb put it to me was that they struck up a conversation and before they parted ways, he left her his phone number. She went into detail telling me that he was tall and appeared to have the sort of lean physic she found attractive. He was not a "looker" but he was nothing to put a bag over either.

This was beginning to get interesting to me. You see Barb had never had sex with anyone other than me. I knew that after all these years she had to be curious and I wanted her to explore that curiosity. I felt that if she gained some of the sexual experience now that she should have had when we were married, that it would help us out in the bedroom. So, I was thinking about her but also about myself.

It was at this point that I encouraged her to call her new friend. Make a connection and see if he wanted to "play". Surprisingly, she took up the challenge. My wife called this guy and asked him for a date. WOW! What a mind blower, I didn't think that she had it in her. I actually felt proud for her. Not to mention the fact that I was once again very aroused at the prospect that she might get laid by another guy.

The week that she was to "hook-up" with him was very interesting. I felt that there was a certain excitement and anticipation in the air. We tried not to talk about it much, but it was there for both of us. "Make sure he uses a condom", I said, "and if he fucks you more than once, he has to use a new one, each time". She assured me that she would and that she would be very careful. "Do you have any doubts,"she would ask me, "are you certain that you are ok with this and it will not end our relationship"? "No doubts, its ok with me", I said.

Finally, the weekend came. The plan was that since we had a birthday party to attend in Abq. we would go in separate vehicles. She would then leave from the party and I would stay longer then drive back home. That day before we left for Albuquerque, she asked me to help trim and shave her pussy. Wow, I couldn't believe that here she was preparing to get laid by this total stranger and she's asking me to help shave her. I did, and then we screwed. And we actually screwed twice, which is rare for us. It must have been due to the extra sexual energy. We arrived at the party and later that day she said that she was going to go meet David.

"Where are you going to meet him?, I asked, "At his apartment", she informed me. Then she made me swear that I would not follow her to his place. I assured her that I had no intentions what so ever of interfering with her plans. As I walked her to her car, I held her hand. I could feel it tremble slightly, was she afraid? I tried to put her at ease reminding her that this was just as much my idea and that I felt it would actually do her and ultimately us some good in the bedroom. I hoped it would release her from the sexual tension that she had for so many years. We kissed and off she went! I stayed a while longer at the party then I left so that I could be home before it got dark.

All that evening my mind kept wandering. What are they doing? Will she really fuck him? What if his cock is much larger than mine, and she enjoys it! What do I do if she discovers that what satisfies her is a bigger dick than mine? The evening was restless and I could sense that she was being screwed by this guy. Don't ask me how I knew, but I did. And I could also tell that she was enjoying it! Around midnight I still hadn't dozed off and I was sensing that they were at it again! I was feeling confused, I was turned on by the fact that I KNEW my wife was screwing this other guy, and I hoped he had a big dick and was giving her the best fucking she had in a long time. But I also felt a little jealous and insecure. I finally surrendered! Let the chips fall where they may and wait until Sunday for her too call home. With this I fell asleep.

Sunday morning arrived and as I awoke my head was a sea of questions. I wanted to call her and make sure that she was alright, I also wanted some details! I resisted though, and a few hours later she called home and informed me that she was on her way. Her voice sounded different. What was it? I asked if she was alright and she said, "Yes". Then all she said was, "You have nothing to worry about." I told her that I was on my way to Santa Fe and that if she liked we could meet at her office and have lunch. I was certain she would be hungry.

I arrived at her office a little before she did so I waited on one of the benches under a tree. When Barb got there she opened the car door and basically slid herself down to meet the ground with her feet. She then proceeded to walk towards me. That was when I really noticed! She was walking slightly bow-legged and definitely slower than usual. "My God",…quietly escaped from my mouth, she was walking like she had been fucked but good and still had his dick up inside her. Just how big and virile had this guy been? Barb hugged and kissed me and as she did I could feel she was weak. I asked if she was ok and she indicated she was exhausted and VERY sore. And that she wouldn't be able to have sex with me for at least a week while her pussy shrunk back to its original size and shape.

At this point she proceeded to spill her guts about the wild night she had spent with a guy she discovered was ten years younger than her. Barb shared with me that they had gone out to a couple of night spots and then returned to his apartment. Where they proceeded to play strip poker and David began to loose. Or win as the way I see it, after all win or loose the prize that night was the intense fucking they both would share. Shortly after she had almost stripped him of all of his clothes, he excused himself by saying that he was going to get more comfortable. When he returned from the bedroom he was wearing flannel pj bottoms with what Barb refers to as a "really big tent" sticking up and out from his bottoms. Her reaction was, "Oh my gosh!" She became very aroused. He had no body hair except for the little line that young guys have from navel to pubic area and he had some tattoos, his abs were tight and his stomach flat as a board. His perfect body was about to be all over her. She excused herself to the bathroom as he got into bed and I assume donned a condom. She then climbed into bed and they proceeded to screw.

It was hot and steamy; the sexual heat could be felt as beads of sweat covered their bodies. With one move he slid right in without first allowing her to adjust to his size. But she was wet and he wanted to impress by slamming it home on the first try, it hurt at first especially since she had never fucked anything this big before. David's dick reached new depths in her pussy that Barb had always longed for. I asked how big David had been and she said that he was a little less in circumference than I am but easily a full 7 and a half or 8 inches in length, as hard as a 2x4 and that it shot straight up with a slight bend toward his stomach. "We fucked like to people in heat", she said. He just kept slamming his dick into her and with each thrust his balls would make a slapping sound as he bottomed-out on her ass. David was strong and lean, and he stretched his tightly muscled body over hers. This was the kind of fuck she had hoped for. He grabbed her ass and she dug into his. Pulling him deeper into her, she wanted more! She felt hot and she was ready to cum. They tensed and held onto each other as he flooded her protected insides with his young, cum. She felt renewed. Barb had never experienced a fucking like that since we were first married.

As she told me this I felt hot, I was sexually aroused by her escapade with this younger guy. I was also feeling happy for her. Then she went on to inform me of the second fuck they had for the evening, this happened around midnight, she said. Barb could have stopped right after their first fucking but, when you have been screwed by a young guy with a big boner, well, I guess you just have to get some more. Her pussy was ready to accommodate, so he slid in very easily this time. They just kept pounding each other for what seemed like an hour. She loved the way he would move her around and reposition her legs so that he could thrust deeper and she wouldn't become tired and bored. Finally, she could sense him starting to tense and their sweaty bodies gave way to their primal feelings. He filled her full for the second time that night.

My wife had just been fucked four times by two different men within a 24 hour period! This was over the top! She was really trying to make up for lost time. Then she sprung the next of it on me. After last nights activity you would think that they had each had enough. But NO, this was a guy in his early twenties, what was she thinking? He woke with a huge morning hard-on and Barb lying next to him. What's a horny guy going to do? So David rolled on a condom and Barb climbed on top and slid her pussy slowly down his flag pole. As she bottomed-out on his dick she could tell that she was sore from the previous night of fucking so it was a bit uncomfortable. But this guy was hung and HOT! And ride him she did! After a while she just couldn't manage anymore. Barb had reached her breaking point. She had been fucked five times in a row and by two different cocks. She loved my style of fucking but she liked David's meat. She asked him to hurry up and cum because she was beginning to lose feeling in her cunt. He happily obliged and filled her full of his hot spunk, yet again.

It's no wonder that when I saw Barb walking toward me later that day, she was bowlegged. Hell, it's a wonder she was walking at all. We had lunch and drove back home. She spent the rest of the day sleeping. Laundry had to be done so I unpacked her overnight bag and behold there was the evidence. Two days worth of undergarments both crusty and soaked with cum. In a sense I felt sorry for her stretched out pussy and then again, she could have said no at anytime. Truth be told I hope that she sees him again.

Had my wife just been turned into a cock hungry nymph? I guess I would have to wait and see if she wanted to hook up with David again and if she would continue to fuck me? What if she were up to fucking both of us at the same time or maybe she might let me watch as she lets him stuff's her pussy.