One Week of Slut Pt. 04: Wednesday

Story Info
A fuck toy for 3 young guys.
13.7k words
4.61
109.5k
56

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

One Week of Slut Part 4 - Wednesday

WEDNESDAY MORNING

I was starting to get used to my phone rattling demandingly at 6.30am. My 'week of slut' was starting to feel like a full time job, with its regular routines to be carried out. I was almost on auto pilot as I slid out of bed, walked the few steps into the shower before lathering soap all over my body in a warm blanket of soothing water; washing away the delicious aches and pains I encountered yesterday.

It had almost become a routine for me also to think back to the previous day as the warm pleasure of the water brought my senses to life. This time I reflected back across the two and a half days I'd been at Nick's. Whether it was a subconscious attempt at a little early self-humiliation or not, I tried to work out how many different guys cocks I had sucked already. Including Nick, I was thinking it was probably 6 but almost comically, just then I couldn't remember. That realisation brought a twinge to my pussy and a flutter to my tummy.

At this rate I thought, I'll have sucked about 20 cocks by the time I've returned home to my husband. That's not even counting how many guys get the pleasure of my pussy, or my arse. As these thoughts flitted across my mind, my fingers started to trace over my breasts and my pussy. These feelings did not disgust me, they thrilled me as did the fact I had no personal control whatsoever over those numbers, it was all in the hands of what Nick wanted.

I looked forward to the 15 or so cocks that were as yet unknown to me and the humiliations they would bring. I stuck to a winning formula though and decided I wanted to go into breakfast (and Nick's morning cock-sucking) horny. With a big mental effort, I removed my fingers and turned off the shower. I dried and wore the required morning outfit (just my black skirt) and put my slap on (including slut blow-job lipstick) ready for the day and what it brought.

I walked across the flat towards the kitchen, still feeling strange that the fresh air was wafting across my bare breasts when I stopped in my tracks at what I saw. At the breakfast table was a complete stranger. I had been walking with my gaze to the floor so I was face to face with him before I'd even seen him and I was inadvertently giving him a very easy view of my fully exposed tits. The feeling was worse as I saw he was a very young guy and his eyes were on full stalks as he viewed me so closely.

Instinctively, I did the best I could to cover my breasts with my arms and turned on my heels to go back to my room as quickly as I could. As I turned however, Nick was directly behind me and put a palm up in front of him to indicate I was not to leave. He smirked broadly, delighted at my embarrassment but we both knew it was only just beginning;

"We have a guest Rosie girl!" he said mockingly, "that's not how we react to guests is it?" He waited for a reply but I could only glance from Nick to the young guy. Based on Nick's note from yesterday, I figured this was his younger Brother but it was just an assumption. Nick took the lead as usual;

"Don't hide your tits from me, and don't hide them from my guest! Turn around and show him your tits!" Nick said, enjoyment at the scenario oozing out of him. I glared at him but there was never an ounce of sympathy to be found from him in such scenarios. With my face on fire, I lowered my hands, turned around slowly and obligingly presented my tits to this young guy to ogle at his leisure. The low appreciative murmur he let out and the dropping of his jaw in amazement as he took in the sight of my exposure only served to increase my discomfort. It was agonising just standing there exposed and powerless as he stared.

Although I could hardly look at him, I got the impression this may have been the first breasts he'd ever seen in real life and his look of arousal and nervous wonderment seemed to echo that. He was quite an attractive young man. He was about six foot and broad chested. He looked quite sporty with a quiff of boyish blond hair and a very fresh complexion. His face was lit up in a mixture of arousal, lust and nerves. My observational thoughts were snapped away as Nick swatted his hand down on the breakfast bar;

"As you can see Rosie, change of plan this morning. You'll still be getting your morning dose of my cock but while I take a piss and get freshened up a little, I want you to make my kid Brother feel right at home. He's 19 today and it just so happens that you're his birthday present. Get down there and suck him off, there's a good girl!" As he said this he pointed to the other side of the breakfast bar.

I looked in shocked surprise at Nick and was about to protest but he already had that look of, 'it's happening, don't argue, just do it...' I looked at him again anxiously; looked at his Brother and realised I was going to do have to do this. I stepped across to him nervously, avoided eye contact and simply slid to my knees in front of him.

He was wearing ripped jeans and a scruffy pair of boxer shorts and he was trembling in nervous excitement. On my way down my pussy and tummy fluttered again as his face stared intently in amazement at me as he realised this was for real. I cast a side glance to Nick to see him with a smug smile of satisfaction; he must be loving showing off this domination of me to his younger brother, imagine what this was doing to his ego!

Nick took a seat on the other side of the breakfast bar just as I'd slid my hands inside his Brother's boxer shorts and slid them off his legs. I was greeted by a long thick cock that bounced out expectantly. I almost smiled to myself as I considered that I hadn't realised brothers might have very similar cocks. This one wasn't quite as long but, as I held it throbbing in my hand, it wasn't far off Nick's. The young guy was so excited that already my hand wouldn't fit around its width and he was so hard that I could tell he was full of lustful youth.

I was red-faced in embarrassment but as I looked up at him, I was turned on by the glazed look of shocked lust in his eyes as he realised he was about to get blown in his Brother's kitchen with said Brother sitting just across the table from him. I looked back down to his cock, opened my mouth wide and started to circle my tongue over the head. He squirmed in his seat as I set to work. The situation overtook me quickly and I went into overdrive, sliding the full length quickly into my mouth, my hand gripping the base of his shaft firmly.

He was groaning and writhing already as I sucked him as best as I could. He lay back slumped in his chair, his head back, his arms dropped at each side. I tried a repertoire of my slutty skills on his, holding his cock while I slurped on his dangling balls, licking the underside of his shaft and turning myself on feeling the hardness in my mouth.

The only reactions from him was a low groaning and, as he got more turned on, a gentle upward thrust of his pelvis as he tried to push it deeper into my mouth. I pushed his stomach down into the seat as best as I could to stop him from thrusting too hard and he got the idea. I held my head in place and allowed him to slide his shaft in and out of my mouth as my hair slid across his skin.

I could hear a low chuckling murmur from Nick opposite us as he'd returned from the toilet. He obviously delighted in the sight of me on my knees between his younger Brother's legs, his cock stretching my mouth, the room filled with the squelchy slurps of my spittle in my mouth sloshing around his cock.

I looked across and was mortified to see Nick filming me with a camcorder, seemingly getting a close up of his brother's cock sliding in and out my mouth, filling it. His brother was close to coming a few minutes in; the situation getting the better of him. I prepared to take another load but before doing so Nick shouted across to him;

"Over her face Liam, stick it all over her face!" Nick shouted, realising Liam (as I only just then knew him to be) was so close. At this, Liam pulled his cock dramatically from my mouth causing various fluids to slosh against my breasts and neck. I just had time to look up at him; his demeanour had already changed. Previously he had a look of strange disbelieving wonderment but now his face was full of wicked intent and determination at Nick's suggestion. It was a look I'd seen on Nick often and said something like, "You're a cheap slut and I'm going to come all over your face and find it very amusing!"

As Liam pulled his cock away from my mouth a few inches, he slumped further back in order to angle his cock towards me. He gave himself three fairly urgent strokes of his cock and groaned inwardly as he came. Nick cheered to add to the humiliation as Liam came so hard that the initial jet flew right over my head. The next string landing somewhere in my hair but there was a lot more to follow and by the time his balls had finished pumping, his come coated my nose, lips and chin.

Everything seemed to stand still for an age after this had happened. The first one was to break the silence was Nick;

"Way to go dude!" he said, standing up and applauding, "Happy Birthday kidda! It doesn't end there though, this slut is yours all day!"

Liam looked at him as he slumped in his chair and gave him a disbelieving shake of the head and a grin and shouted to Nick, "Ooooh Fuck! That was amazing, thanks mate!" as all of the energy seemed to drain from him.

As he said this, Nick walked around to me. I was still kneeling on the floor with Liam's still firm cock wilting between his legs. Liam demonstrated his shy youthfulness by covering his cock with his hands which Nick smiled at. He leaned and pulled me up to the floor, "Let me wrap your present up properly and then I'll show you how it works!" he said to his Brother and frog-marched me off to his bedroom.

He practically threw me on the bed and I was graciously thrown a tissue to wipe my face. It was only a small tissue and it was saturated with come by the time I was relatively clean. I sat up on the bed and watched as he opened a large wardrobe and pulled out some clothes hanging up inside a plastic cover. Turning to face me, he removed the plastic cover to reveal a 'saucy nurse' fancy dress outfit. He tossed it at me and told me to try it on;

"You can't be serious Nick?" I said as looking at the outfit, it was practically obscene. I knew from looking at it that it was too small but this was apparently the whole idea;

"I am serious. You've got a whole day serving us today girl and Liam has a bit of a thing for nurses. Of course, when I say 'serving' that's not going to stop at keeping us in food and drink but you knew that. My kid brother has only ever fucked one girl; or so he says, but by the time we've finished with you tonight he should be fully experienced!" Nick said, practically breathless in excitement.

He continued, "And we need a slutty nurse to look after us. What kind of slutty nurse would you be without a nurse's outfit?" As he finished his spiel he pointed impatiently at the dress. I rolled my eyes in despair. Even after so much humiliation that week, I still blanched as I removed my skirt in front of him and felt thoroughly demeaned at having to wear such a silly outfit.

The outfit was flimsy to say the least as I held it up to me. The dress was blue and had a mock white frill on the front. I had to step into it and pull it up over me. The skirt was even shorter than I thought and I had to grapple with the top of the 'dress' to get it over my chest and button up. Nick sorted the button situation out for me helpfully. The top had four buttons which I had done up but he moved in quickly and burst two of them out of their holes so my boobs were pretty much busting out the top.

I was further ordered by Nick to put on a pair of obligatory black stockings. Unlike the outfits of previous days, I couldn't even manage a respectable façade in this; the skirt was so short it left a gap of about an inch between its hem and the end of the stocking tops. Nick made me twirl around in front of him and positioned me in front of a mirror.

My head was dizzy with humiliation and excitement. I both dreaded and thrilled to the thought of going out of the room to be viewed by Liam as his birthday present. As I surveyed myself in the mirror and reflected that I couldn't look any sluttier, Nick moved in behind me and thrust his hand between my legs. I moaned to his touch and involuntarily parted my standing legs allowing him to run his hands along my wet slit and slide his index finger slightly inside me.

He murmured contentedly as he confirmed once more that the last hour or so had turned me on hopelessly again. Frustratingly he removed his damp fingers and instead drew them forward and unzipped his pants. I got almost instantly light headed as I pictured him bending me over and fucking me there and then but I was to be disappointed again. He spun me around and glanced downwards indicating for me to look. I knew why; he knew just the sight of his amazing shaft sent me into heat.

"On your knees Rosie girl, I have instructions for you!" he said, slowly and almost menacingly wanking his dick in front of me. As I almost hypnotically complied, he slid his shaft across my mouth and face, rubbing pre-cum over my skin. As he did this, he taunted me;

"Do want to suck my dick Rosie?" he said, holding the head of his cock an inch from my mouth.

"You know I do. Arrogant bastard!" I said angrily, looking up close and personal at the fat head of his cock needing my attention.

"OK, suck and I'll tell you your full mission today!" As he said this, he aimed at my mouth and thrust his hips forward to ease the head of his cock into my mouth. I slurped on it again like a crack addict needing a fix. As I began I felt that familiar release of tension in Nick's body as he started to enjoy my mouth. As he relaxed into it he told me what I was to do;

"Slutty nurse today Rosie! You're going to obey everything me and my Bro tell you all day. Is that clear?" As he said this, he pulled his cock out my mouth to allow me to answer. I'd never felt so submissive as I looked up at him defeated and said, "Yes, Sir!"

Enjoying this complete obedience, he pressed his cock back into my willing mouth and started again;

"But it's not that easy of course! Maybe I'll ask two of Liam's buddies along. Would you like that?" Nick asked. I actually felt that this time it was a genuine question as if he was genuinely interested in whether I wanted a gangbang. As I sucked hard on his dick, I already had mental pictures of being surrounded by four big cocks demanding use of me. My head was spinning and I was gone with dizzy lust.

I decided I would tell him that yes I did want it but I didn't get the chance. Nick pulled his cock from me and lifted me to my feet, frog-marching me back out to the room and to Liam.

"Fuck me! Look at that!" said Liam, as his eyes glued to my naughty nurse outfit. It was only when I saw the youthful delight in his eyes that I recalled what I was wearing. Nick clearly had none of Liam's inhibitions about being naked in front of his Brother. His hard thick cock was swaying next to me. Nick just pointed to the floor and as trained, I just slid to my knees without further bidding and opened my mouth wide to take the head of his cock in my mouth.

At the angle I was at, I looked up and met Liam's gaze full on as he looked in astonishment again at me as he stood next to Nick. There I was, dressed in a slutty Nurse uniform on my knees slurping willingly on his older Brother's fat prick and enjoying every minute of the experience. Liam had to almost snap himself out of staring as it dawned on him he was watching me suck his Brother's cock. Nick was the one to snap him out of his voyeurism;

"What do you think of my slut then?" Nick said as he moaned lightly at sensations of my tongue snaking around the head of his cock as he pulled lightly on my hair.

"Thought you said she was my slut today?" Liam challenged light-heartedly.

"Ha ha. Yes, a birthday present for today. Doesn't mean we can't share though. I don't want to go a whole day without feeling this mouth on my nob!" As he said this, he took hold of the back of my head and started to slide his cock in and out my mouth more aggressively.

"Sounds like a fair deal to me!" said Liam above me, "That was the best blow job I've ever had!"

"Haha, Best you've ever had!" roared Nick, "That was the first you've ever had wasn't it!?"

"No......no its not, I've had plenty!" Liam said suddenly defensive. Nick let it go but I think he suspected this wasn't the case. Mini chat over and Nick turned his full attention to me. He placed both his hands on the back and sides of my head and started short but mercifully gentle pelvic thrusts into me. His cock stuffed my mouth full and spittle ran down his shaft and on to the floor. This had stopped being a blow job and was now a face fuck.

Nick warned me to expect his load as he slid so fully into my mouth. I struggled for breath and just at the moment I found a pocket of air to breath from I heard a groan from above and felt the salty flood of Nick's sperm hitting the back of my throat. He held his cock in my mouth so I felt every spurt on my tongue and lips being accompanied by a further dollop of come.

Satisfied, he slid his cock almost absent-mindedly in and out my mouth a couple more times before removing it.

Almost on auto-pilot, I swallowed the heavy load in my mouth without even thought or hesitation. I looked up to see both guys staring down at me, their slut. A slut who had just obediently sucked both of them off on her knees in the lounge before breakfast.

"That was fucking awesome!" Liam said, as I swiped my hand across my mouth to clear the come and spittle from my face.

"Yeah it was. Rosie is a first rate cock-sucker!" Nick said. I know I should have smarted at that but I actually felt proud! "And what's more, she's ours all day kidda!"

"Only thing is Nick, I had plans to go out with the lads...?" Liam said uncertainly.

"Oh which lads are they?" Nick queried.

"Just Ben and Owen. We were gonna go for a few beers and then Ben's Brother is playing a gig in Watney's tonight." Liam said.

"Fine but bring them around here first...." Said Nick.

"What, with her here?" Liam said, taken aback and pointing down at me.

"Never heard of a gangbang!?" Nick said, quick as a flash.

"Fuck! Seriously! She'd be OK with that?" Liam said, in some amazement.

"Well, let's ask her, " Nick said, looking down at me and my face that was hot in embarrassment at the guy's conversation, ".....answer his question, it's up to you. Is it OK for Ben and Owen to come over? You know what that means of course. Say yes and they'll both be inside you any which they want. Say yes, and you'll be a cheap slut for all four of us. But it is your choice. Say no, and it's just the three of us. No harm done. Your call Rosie girl?" Nick shrugged and grinned with that mischievous glint in his eye.

Of course, with the rules we'd set, he could easily just phone them and compel me to fuck them all but this was so much more humiliating it seemed. He knew I wanted more degrading scenarios, he knew I wanted a gangbang and the fact that the other three were inexperienced young males only added to the eroticism for me.

At first I was conflicted. Liam eyed me curiously. He couldn't believe I was even considering it. I was doing more than that;

"Call them." I said to Nick decisively. Determined but still feeling the heat of embarrassment and not looking him in the eye. Nick grinned but I should have known it wouldn't be that easy;

"So, just to be clear on this. You want us to call two of his mates and ask them to come here so that all four of us can fuck you senseless before they go to their gig later? That's right isn't it?" He said, revelling in the moment.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers