One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,703 Followers

"I saw this when I was running errands," he said. "I didn't think I'd need to buy it because I was sure you weren't that naughty of a girl, Claire." He was next to my bed and he lightly dragged the paddle against my ass, over the roundness and against my crack. I shivered, still craning my neck to look at him. There was a drop of precum on the tip of his cock and I knew he was going to enjoy this. Which, to me, meant that things were okay between us. And the way my clit was throbbing each time he passed the paddle over my ass, I knew I was going to enjoy it too.

He took the paddle away from my skin and lay it gently next to me on the bed. Immediately, he brought his hand down on my ass three times, hard and fast. I let out a soft yelp, and he did it once more. "Quiet," he ordered. "I don't want to hear a single noise from you, understand?"

"Yes, D-Daddy," I stuttered. I had no idea how I was going to keep myself from making noise once he started to use the paddle, but I was damn determined to try. After all, what else could I do?

He lightly slapped my ass again, not hard enough for me to feel any pain except a slight sting where he had already spanked me. He then began to rub the area, soothing it. I let out a breath, so soft it couldn't even be considered a sigh, as his fingers began to trail between my legs. I wasn't dripping wet yet, but there was a bit of moisture collected along my slit, and Mr. Hansen gently dipped his fingers in it. "You're enjoying this too much, I think," he said, pulling his hand away. I bit my lip, tensing in anticipation, expecting him to bring his hand down on my ass again. Instead, he brought his fingers to my lips, pushing them into my mouth. "Can you still taste them?" he asked.

I looked up at him as he pulled his fingers out of my mouth. My cheeks flushed at his question and though I opened my mouth slightly, I wasn't sure what to say. Mr. Hansen didn't have much patience that night, though, and when I didn't answer, he brought his hand down on my ass harder than he had ever done it before. "I asked you a question, Claire," he said.

My face was burning and I was sure I was about to cry, so I shook my head. Mr. Hansen plunged his hands between my legs again and shoved two fingers inside me roughly. I caught myself before I could cry out, my breathing just quickening as he pulled them away. He wrapped his other hand in my hair and pulled my head back, bringing his fingers to my mouth again. "Don't fucking lie to me," he said. "I told you this would be easy if you were a good girl." He paused as he shoved his fingers into my mouth, and I focused on the taste of myself on his fingers. It wasn't the first time I had tasted myself, and I knew that the saltiness lying beneath the taste of my juices wasn't usually there. Tears sprung up in my eyes as Mr. Hansen leaned over me, his face just inches away from mine as he pulled his fingers from my mouth. "You get a second chance because I'm feeling nice," he said softly. "Now, can you still taste them?"

I took a deep, shaking breath, and looked down. "Yes, Daddy," I whispered, my voice so soft that I was sure he couldn't have heard it and was going to spank me again. I slammed my eyes shut, wincing, waiting for him to bring his hand or maybe even the paddle down on me, but he didn't. He let go of my hair and brought the hand to my cheek, cupping my face gently. I opened my eyes, slightly confused, just in time to see him bring his face to mine. He kissed me hard for just a moment before pulling away.

"You fucked two boys," he said. "Right?"

"Yes, Daddy," I answered quickly.

"You came just once?"

I hesitated. "Yes, with them," I said. Mr. Hansen raised his eyebrows. "I did with Jenny, too," I explained softly.

"I don't care about that," he said. "You could cum a million times with Jenny and I don't give a fuck. That's fine." He paused. "Did you suck either of their cocks?" I shook my head, and he nodded. "And, obviously, they both came?" I nodded, and he kissed me lightly.

"That's going to be five smacks with this," he declared, standing up and picking up the paddle. I twisted my body, looking up at him, wanting to ask why but knowing I couldn't. Mr. Hansen looked at me with a cold stare. "One for each boy you fucked, one for each time they came, and one for when you came."

I bit my lip, knowing that there was no way to argue with him, and returned to lying on my stomach. He dragged the thick paddle against me and it sent chills directly up my spine. "It's for your own good, baby," he said. I felt the paddle move away from my skin and tensed just as Mr. Hansen brought it down on my ass.

It was like nothing I've ever felt before. I buried my face in the pillow, and I have no idea how I didn't scream. The stinging sensation I felt when Mr. Hansen spanked me was intensified by about fifty times. I can't think of any words that could describe the kind of pain it was. It stung, it didn't fade, and my pussy was instantly soaking. It was as though someone had been teasing me and teasing me for hours on end without ever getting near my pussy. The change in my arousal was so instantaneous, I almost moaned. I bit my lip and managed to keep quiet, however.

When he brought the paddle down again, the tears that had been building up spilled down my cheeks and I had to take a deep breath to keep from screaming. My breathing was shaky, and I slammed my eyes shut, trying to think of anything I could that would take my focus off the stinging. That "anything" ended up being the throbbing in my cunt and the wetness that wasn't just dripping from my pussy, but was coating the inside of my thighs. I wanted nothing more than to have a hand between my legs, rubbing my clit. I couldn't believe that this was turning me on so much, but the thought went straight out of my head when Mr. Hansen brought the paddle down a third time. On that time, I made a small noise in the back of my throat, halfway between a choke and a squeal. I bit down on my lip to keep it from being heard, and I swear that I almost broke the skin. I squirmed helplessly on the bed, trying to soothe the stinging, burning sensation on my skin on one hand, and trying to get some sort of friction on my clit on the other. Mr. Hansen brought the paddle down almost immediately after the previous one and I had to remind myself to breathe. My cunt was dripping. I was sure there was a pool of my juices on the pillow beneath me, and I was sure that Mr. Hansen could see the glistening wetness between my legs. I gasped for breath, wanting nothing more than to just be fucked. The throbbing of my clit was almost painful, and I'm sure it would have been actually painful if I wasn't already feeling pain from being spanked. My nipples were hard against the bed and my body was so heightened that I think I could have cum if Mr. Hansen had spanked me right away.

He didn't, though. I thought he was just waiting, but he didn't do it. I twisted a bit on the bed, tears streaming down my face, waiting for him to do it again, but the paddle was no where near me. It took a little bit, but the stinging subsided just enough for me to wonder why. I turned my head and looked up at Mr. Hansen. He was staring at my ass, but when I moved, he looked at me. "Did I hurt you?" he asked, looking almost horrified. The paddle was still in his hand, but it was by his side. "Claire... I didn't... that wasn't too far, was it?"

"No, Daddy," I gasped. It hurt like hell, that was true, but I was so wet that the second he untied my hands, I would be on his cock so fast that he wouldn't even know what was happening. I had no reasoning behind why I wanted more. My ass felt like it was on fire, but I was so turned on by it that I couldn't imagine it being too much.

"I don't want to hurt you, baby..." he said.

"Daddy..." I said softly. "You still have one more."

He looked at me for a long moment, as if he didn't know what to do. All I knew is that he had said five, and five is what I deserved. "I was really bad, Daddy, remember?" I said, biting my lip. "I wouldn't feel right if you didn't punish me." He considered it for a moment, looking at me, and must have decided that he trusted me, because he lifted the paddle.

"You don't have to be quiet on this one," he told me. I closed my eyes as he began to bring it down. It came down on my ass and I took what he said seriously. I can't even describe the sound I made when he spanked me the final time. It was a scream, a shriek, a moan... all I know it was that it ended in a sob and that's when Mr. Hansen dropped the paddle to the floor. It made a loud bang, but I didn't even notice. His hand was on my ass, the feel of his skin almost cool against the burn I was feeling, soothing me. "I'm sorry baby," he gasped. "Jesus, you should have said... I won't ever do that again..." His hands were so close to my pussy, but at the same time, he wouldn't move them between my legs. My clit was throbbing so much and I couldn't take it anymore.

"FUCK!" I yelled, interrupting his apologies. I twisted away from his hands, though it was more that he jerked his hands away from me. I just couldn't take it -- I need something, and I needed it immediately.

"What's wrong?" he gasped. "Did I..."

There were tears on my face from the spanking, but I really started to cry as I tried to turn towards him. "D-Daddy," I sobbed. "I n-need to be fucked. NOW!" All I could think about was my throbbing clit. I needed to be touched, something, anything -- I needed it so bad that it almost hurt more than being spanked by the thick paddle. I let out a low moan, twisting on the bed, trying to find some way to get some friction between my legs.

Mr. Hansen didn't wait. He moved onto the bed and put his hands on my hips, twisting me back onto my stomach, and lifting my hips up so I was on my knees. "Fuck me, please, please Daddy!" I moaned as he moved me. My breasts were pressing against the bed, my head turned to the side as I couldn't hold myself up. My hands were still tied behind my back. Mr. Hansen didn't wait. He thrust into me with a single, hard thrust, and immediately started fucking me harder than he had ever fucked me before. His body pressed against mine and each time he pushed into me, he hit my stinging ass and sent a shock of pain through me. The mixture of pain and pleasure was more incredibly than anything I had ever felt. It only took a short while for me to cum, and I did without warning. I screamed and moaned and pressed back against Mr. Hansen, my pussy clenching around his cock as I gasped for breath.

When I came down, Mr. Hansen pulled out of me and untied my hands. I let them drop to my side and I lifted myself off the bed. He grabbed me roughly and without warning, and I let out a short cry of surprise as he lay on his back and I tumbled on top of him. "You didn't deserve to be fucked like that," he said.

"I know I didn't, Daddy," I replied in my high-pitched, girly voice. "You're too nice to me."

"And don't you forget it," he replied, lightly tapping his hand against my ass. It stung more than a little tap should have, but I moaned softly and adjusted myself so I was straddling him. I was a little too far up, and I could feel his cock pressed against my ass, smooth and soaking with my juices. Mr. Hansen put his hands on my hips and pulled me back, positioning me over his cock, and I sank down on it easily. We both sighed, and he began to guide me at a slow, easy pace. "Are you going to be a naughty girl again, Claire?"

"No, Daddy," I said, as I moved against his cock. He smiled.

"You can fuck any boy you want, baby," he said to me. His words were incredibly steady for someone getting fucked, but I could still tell he was having trouble focusing on what he was saying to me. "Any boy. You're eighteen and you should be able to fuck boys your own age."

"I only want to fuck you, Daddy," I moaned, leaning forward a bit.

"You say that now," he replied. "I'm telling you, I don't care. But I'm the ONLY one who gets to cum in your gorgeous little cunt, do you understand?"

I moaned, trying to move a bit faster, but his hands stopping me, waiting for my answer. "Yes, Daddy."

He didn't respond, just let his hands guide me slowly for a few more moments before he let go. I began to move harder against him, faster, and he thrust up into me, matching my pace. His hands moved around me, resting on my ass, and pushing me forward so my tits were in his face. He sucked and licked on my nipples as I rode his cock, and before I knew it, I was building up again, nearly ready to cum. Mr. Hansen was close, too, and I heard him groan into my tits before he began thrusting up into me erratically. He bit down lightly on my nipple as he began to shoot into my cunt, and it was enough to make me cum again. I cried out as my pussy tightened around his cock again, milking every last drop from him as I rode out my orgasm. When I came down, I collapsed on top of him, his softening cock still inside me as I gasped for breath on top of him.

Mr. Hansen slowly moved me off him, and I rolled onto the bed. My ass was still stinging from my spanking, but I barely noticed as he pulled the blankets over us and wrapped his arms around me. "I know I can't have all of you to myself, Claire," he whispered as we got comfortable. "I'm glad for whatever I can have, don't ever doubt that."

"You can have all of me, Daddy," I mumbled. "I don't want anyone else."

He chuckled. I know he didn't take me seriously, but I meant it. I was too tired to say anything else, though, and the last thing I remember before I drifted off to sleep was Mr. Hansen pressing his lips against my forehead.

It felt like only a few minutes later when those same lips were being pressed against my neck and his hands were rubbing my arms, gently shaking me awake. I sighed as the hands moved from my shoulders to my chest, fingers trailing against my skin and over my breast. I think that's when Mr. Hansen realised I was awake, because he shifted a bit and cupped my breast, rolling my nipple between his fingers as he moved his lips from my neck to just under my ear, down my jaw and to the corner of my mouth. I couldn't keep a slow smile from crossing my lips. I hadn't even opened my eyes, and Mr. Hansen's lips were against mine. He kissed me for a long moment before pulling back, moving his hand from my breast down to my hip. When he didn't kiss me again, I reluctantly opened my eyes.

Mr. Hansen smiled when I opened my eyes, and I couldn't help but grin back at him, pulling the blankets around me as I yawned. "Morning," he said, pulling me close to him.

"It's too early for morning," I mumbled, though I smiled. He kissed me again, his hands resting on my hips. The kiss was comfortable, familiar, but still exciting. We simply kissed for a few moments, but when I started to slide my hands down his arms with the intent of wrapping my fingers around his cock, he pulled his lips away and put his hands over mine. I looked up at him, putting a little pout on my face.

Mr. Hansen chuckled. "Not now, baby," he said. "You have to get ready for school."

I groaned, shutting my eyes. "Do I have to?" I whined. "It's the last day, we're not doing anything anyways..."

"It's your last day of high school for the rest of your life," Mr. Hansen said. He kissed me lightly on the cheek and then moved off the bed. "Besides, I have a present for you."

I rolled over and watched as he walked naked across my room and to my desk, frowning a bit. "A present?" I repeated, sitting up and letting my legs dangle over the edge of the bed as I pulled the blankets around me.

He paused and looked at me, his hand resting on something on my desk. "Don't you want a present?" he asked.

"I didn't think I deserved one," I said softly.

Mr. Hansen looked at me for a long moment before crossing my room and settling himself on the bed next to me. He reached up and cupped my face, looking at me seriously. "Baby..." he started, "last night... I don't want you to think..."

I had to look away from him as I shook my head. "I really am sorry," I whispered, biting my lip.

"You shouldn't be," Mr. Hansen said. "Claire, you need to spend time with guys your own age and..."

"But I don't want to," I interrupted. "I didn't even have fun and I felt like a whore. A really disgusting whore. And I wanted to be with you the whole time."

"I know, baby," he said. "But that doesn't mean... well, we didn't talk about it before hand, and it's not your fault. I just..."

"What do you mean, you know?" I asked, frowning.

He laughed. "Jenny apparently called every Hansen in the phonebook in the middle of the night until she found me."

"You were just at home?" I asked.

He shook his head. "She got my cell phone number off my answering machine and well... she gave me quite a talking to when I picked up." I didn't say anything, just silently thanked Jenny for what she did for me. "It doesn't matter, what you did..." He paused again. "I didn't... hurt you or anything...?"

I giggled. "Nothing that wasn't worth it in the end," I said.

Mr. Hansen laughed and leaned forward to kiss me. "Well then, let's say that no one has to be sorry, and you deserve presents just as much as you did before." He stood up and walked to my desk again. I watched as he picked up a white bag off my desk. "I got this the other day," he explained as he turned around. "Go shower -- quickly, you don't have much time to get ready for school -- and then you can open this. I'll leave it in the bathroom."

I giggled as he left the room, yawning and stretching as I looked over at the clock. He hadn't left me much time to get ready. I got up quickly and grabbed some clothes, though I was fairly certain that Mr. Hansen had a new outfit for me in that bag. I made my way to the bathroom, holding the clothes against my chest in a lame attempt to cover my naked body, though it didn't really matter. After all, even if Mr. Hansen was in the hallway instead of getting dressed in the guest room, why would I care if he saw me naked... again.

I entered the bathroom and shut the door quietly behind me. The white bag was sitting on the counter, and I just couldn't handle the suspense -- I had to know what my present was.

I grinned as I pulled out what Mr. Hansen had bought me. Inside was a schoolgirl outfit that was modest enough for me to actually get away with wearing to school... but just barely. I giggled as I looked at everything he had gotten. He had gotten me a simple white blouse with short sleeves. It wasn't quite as see-through as the one he had bought me the other day, but it was most definitely lower cut. There was also a plaid schoolgirl skirt that looked like it would hit a few inches above my knees. He had also gotten me a pair of low rise cotton panties trimmed with lace, with a simple matching white cotton bra. It was so tiny that I doubted it would hold my modest breasts. I giggled at the simplicity of the lingerie, but loved that it was so innocent. And I just knew that the thing that would make it even better would be if I shaved the tiny patch of hair I left on top of my pussy.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body quickly before grabbing my razor and shave gel. I spread the cream over my mound quickly, letting the cool gel foam before I quickly but carefully began to slide the razor over my skin. I couldn't keep a grin from spreading across my face as I imagined the look on Mr. Hansen's face as he slid his hand into my little cotton panties and felt my smooth, bare mound. Just thinking about it was sending tingles through my body. There was only a small patch of hair, so it only took a few moments for me to become completely bare. I rinsed the razor and put it back on the shelf before letting my hand slide down between my legs. The water ran down my body and I gently brushed the rest of the foam off my mound, giggling at the foreign feel of my smooth pussy under my fingers.

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,703 Followers