One Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I melted at the words and adjusted position, so that clit rubbed on clit. Our juices were already flowing and eased the smooth grind of our pussies. I moved up and down, hard and deep, and then in tight little circles. Brooke released a deep, guttural groan and pumped her hips back. One of her hands reached for my thigh, holding me close. I held her raised leg against my shoulder and used my free hand to grip her ass.

The friction, the heat, the sucking wetness, the constant rubbing had me out of control. Brooke was close too. Her groans mingled with mine. When I bucked faster, her body responded like-for-like and our groans became shrieking sounds.

Our nerve ends triggered, our bodies vibrated, and the red mist descended...

LUNCHTIME

I was on a high.

I had rediscovered the feelings that had remained dormant ever since ... since ... since I had first discovered the joys of lesbian sex.

Laura Johnson had inducted me and I had repaid her that night by letting loose my inner slut. I had done the same with Brooke last night. The stunning black teenager had seduced me, yes, but then I had taken over and fucked her with all my heart, body and soul.

And this morning I had fucked her again.

Afterwards, we had enjoyed a leisurely late breakfast in the suite and then gone for a long walk along the beach. Brooke had worn a see through wife beater t-shirt with her breasts clearly visible each side. She looked slutty. She looked hot. She told me she wanted men and women to admire and want her ... but to know that they couldn't have her because she was mine!

My pussy had instantly flooded.

She could seduce with words as well as her fabulous body.

I hadn't brought any sort of beachwear to Brighton with me but like everything else, Brooke had a solution. Her black skirt would go well with my white tee-shirt, she had said. It was so short that my panties were almost on display but I had gone along with it.

Brooke had dressed incredibly sexy for me and I wanted to look hot for her. She wouldn't allow me to wear a bra either. God, was this really me?

By the time we had walked along the promenade, and then along the golden sands, my thong was so wet that I thought I would have to remove it. People were staring at her, at us, and it was clear what they were thinking by the looks on their faces. My prudish embarrassment was overridden by the feeling of intense arousal. Yes, I was fucking this girl. So what?

Eventually we reached a seafront bar and took a small table at the front, overlooking the beach. Brooke draped an arm around my shoulder until the cocktails were served. I had never felt this liberated in my life.

"You know what, babe?" she whispered as she planted kisses around my ear.

People were looking our way but she didn't care. I was beginning to feel the same way. I was so turned on that I swear if we had been alone I would have gone down on her there and then.

"What?" I quietly replied, trying to rein in my thoughts.

"Maybe next time I should wear a dog collar? I could have a leash that comes under my shirt and you could hold me by it. Would you like that?"

I crossed my legs in a vain attempt to control the heat between my thighs. I came from a different world to this girl but every time she told me what she was thinking I just wanted to fuck her again.

I bashfully shook my head. "Brooke, you are something else..."

She laughed out loud and adjusted her top. My eyes automatically followed the movement. Most of her incredible breasts were on show.

"Love my tits, don't ya," she chuckled as my eyes clouded. She then tilted her head quizzically. "You said you had a lot more to ask me..."

I took a couple of deep breaths. My heart was rising in anticipation of where the conversation could go. Yes, I needed more background for the story but I also needed to understand exactly what was going on.

"Your Auntie Mischelle," I slowly said, watching her eyes. "Tell me about you and her."

"Sure. She is my mom's best friend and she lives in a very nice house close to my college. She has a ton of money. My mom got me to run some errands for her and I suppose everything has progressed from there."

"Everything?"

I picked up my drink and swirled the pink liquid in its martini glass.

"What does that mean, Brooke?"

"Well, she started off having me do routine things like going to the store and car wash but then she got me to do some things outside of the box, like going to an adult store and buying her toys and lube."

I nearly choked on my drink. I waited for her expression to change, for her to tell me she was joking. But her face was impassive.

"She's been very generous to me. She knows I'm a student and gives me money for the errands I run. She even paid for me to have my tongue pierced."

She grinned as she stuck her tongue out at me. Her hand slid onto my thigh.

"You liked the effect last night, huh?"

I felt myself colouring and pushed her hand away as she playfully tried to slide it under the hem of my short skirt. But then her expression changed and I could see a deeper thought come into her mind.

"One day I left my purse there and she must have gone through it. She found two prescriptions bottles with medical marijuana in it. I pleaded with her not to tell my mom because she would kill me. That's when things began to change."

I felt my breath catch. Her voice was a little deeper now.

"Change in what way?"

"She began to insist I walk topless around her house." She suddenly grinned at me. "She loves my titties as much as you do. I bring her toys to the bath for her and she gets me to suck on them after she's used them."

My eyes grew wide. This was almost beyond belief.

"Does she..."

I choked back the question. How could I ask if her so-called Auntie was fucking her? But Brooke anticipated the question.

"Of course." She nonchalantly shrugged as if she was talking about housework. "I do anything she tells me."

This time my blush was accompanied by shivers. I had so many conflicting thoughts running through my mind that I didn't know what to say or ask next. The thought of Brooke and Mischelle together appalled and yet—unbelievably—excited me at the same time. What was wrong with me?

"So..." I slowly said, thinking things through. "What did you mean when you told Mischelle yesterday that you'd done what she wanted? That she didn't need to punish you. The story was her idea?"

She leaned forward again, as if anxious for me to understand.

"No, no. That was my idea, babe. But I couldn't do anything about it without asking Mischelle. I showed her your photo and she told me I could go ahead. She said she wanted the story to show what a slut I was—"

"You're not a slut..."

She seemed taken aback by my instant reaction. For a few seconds she just looked at me and then her head darted forward. The quick, fervent kiss took me completely by surprise and when I opened my mouth her tongue flooded in.

"Yes I am," she told me, leaving me breathless when she pulled away.

Her eyes darted around the room. Our passionate clinch hadn't gone unnoticed and it was as if the kiss had been designed to reinforce her point.

"I love the attention," she almost purred. "I love people looking at me, wanting me. Auntie Mischelle controls me and I love that, too. I'm her slave. I don't do anything without her permission and I do whatever she tells me."

My mouth dropped open. I was stunned. There was a bigger picture here but for the moment I could only think of one thing. Had I really been stupid enough to think there was something special between us?

"So last night," I muttered. "She told you to—"

Brooke's expression changed instantly when she saw the pathetic look on my face. She leant forward again and dropped a reassuring hand onto my thigh again.

"No! She didn't tell me to fuck you. I wanted you the moment I read your stories. I knew how hot it would be. When I saw your photo and then met you, I wanted you so much I almost creamed my panties. It's just that ... I needed Auntie Mischelle's permission."

I nodded. As strange as this all felt, I could understand her logic.

"She knows what happened last night?"

Brooke laughed and I realised how stupid I must sound. Of course Mischelle was fully aware of what had gone on. She had set it up.

"She paid for the suite, remember," Brooke reminded me. "You can thank her when we go to her house later."

I stared at her. This was getting out of hand. A feeling of intense irritation settled on my body. Fuck Mischelle and her games.

"I'm not going."

She stared at me for a moment, as if she couldn't believe what she had just heard. I could see the tears building along her mascara-lined lashes. She sniffed to hold them back but her voice began to quiver as she spoke.

"She'll punish me if you don't..."

MID AFTERNOON

My body was literally shaking as I stood outside the door to Mischelle's house. Brooke was already looking at me in that way of hers, the one that suggested she knew something I didn't.

Throughout our return walk to the hotel from the seafront bar, she had pleaded with me not to let her down. Mischelle would punish her if I didn't visit, she insisted, knowing full well that I wouldn't allow that to happen.

But that wasn't the only reason I was here.

I was becoming more and more intrigued with Brooke's so-called Auntie Mischelle. The fascination had started with the silent treatment she had given me when we'd first met and had continued with Brooke's confessions.

Many of my masturbatory fantasies involved beautiful young black girls like Brooke, but others had featured older, unattractive dykes. Mischelle was no dyke and she certainly wasn't unattractive. But she was older and her controlling way was exactly the sort of thing that got me off. Despite myself, I found myself wanting to see where more contact would take me.

Brooke, the sexy little bitch, had known how to work me up in preparation for the meeting. No sooner had I agreed to go with her to Mischelle's than she had stripped naked and positioned herself on the bed with her back to me, doggy style. She hadn't even needed to speak. That stunning black ass, pushed high into the air, had been impossible to resist.

Her dusky labial lips had been partly open, revealing her arousal as well as her pinky interior. It needed a tongue. My tongue.

Strangely enough, her asshole had looked almost as inviting. I'd never indulged in ass-play before and a couple of days ago the thought would have been abhorrent. But now ... I craved everything she offered to me.

I had crawled onto the bed behind her and followed my instincts...

As Mischelle opened the door, I shook the recollection away and tried to control the beating of my heart. She wore only a thin black robe and, beneath it, I had the impression she was naked. It was the first time I saw her without her large sunglasses. She had beautiful brown eyes, accentuated by the carefully applied make-up.

"You've come to me," she said, staring me straight in the eye. "I knew you would."

I felt myself bristle with indignation. She was implying that she had exerted some sort of influence to get me here and for some reason I felt it was important to bat that away.

"I came because Brooke asked me to," I retorted.

Her stare didn't waiver as she shook her head.

"No you didn't. We both know that."

Before I could respond again, she took Brooke's hand and pulled her behind her into the house. I was left standing at the door, watching them disappear, and it took a few moments for me to realise the significance. The decision to enter was mine. But if I did, I was playing by her rules.

I hesitated, more for effect. I didn't want her to think it was that easy. But even as I waited, I knew I wasn't fooling anyone. There was an inevitability about what was going to happen that made me shudder with anticipation.

The living room was bright and airy. Mischelle had seated herself on the sofa and unfolded her legs from beneath her as I entered. With a lazy ease, she stretched them along the length of the sofa.

"You like the suite?" she asked. "It's yours for tonight as well."

It was? I realised with a start that I had been so captivated by the last twenty-four hours that I hadn't thought beyond today.

I cast a quick look in Brooke's direction and the sight brought my mind back to the here-and-now. Her naked black breasts thrust proudly towards me. Should I have been surprised? She had warned me in the beachfront bar that Mischelle insisted she was topless around her house. But those had been words. This was reality.

"I hope you made full use of the suite," Mischelle continued. She shot me a knowing smile. "Brooke is wonderful company, ain't she?"

She deliberately raised her knee and the robe slipped away. She knew my eyes would home in on the exposed shadows of dark flesh. I shivered. There was no doubt that I was being manipulated and yet I couldn't resist.

"I insist my guests dress appropriately in my house," she went on, turning the screw.

She nodded at Brooke. There was no mistaking the message.

But I was stronger than that. For a few moments the final shreds of my self-esteem held sway. This woman might control Brooke but she had no control over me. I remained stock-still, a battle of wills.

But Brooke had read the situation and come up behind me. Or perhaps she had been primed? Whichever, I should have resisted as her fingers slipped around my body and slowly began to unfasten the buttons on my blouse. Instead, by the time I finally came back to my senses, she had unhooked the clips of my bra and was dropping it to my feet next to my blouse.

I told myself that I should have been disgusted at the way Mischelle's eyes devoured my breasts. My nipples were rock hard under her appraising gaze. Yet I felt only pride and arousal at the way her eyes devoured me like a lioness sizing up her prey.

"Come here..."

Her voice had an edge to it, one that brooked no disagreement. I moved forward hesitantly as she patted a place on the sofa next to her. My legs were so weak I wasn't sure if they would carry me.

"Wonderful," she murmured, cupping my breasts.

Her eyes found mine as she took my nipples between her forefingers and thumbs. When she gently twisted I closed my eyes and grunted.

She pulled on them a second time, a little harder this time...

And then again...

My grunts grew louder. The throbbing in my nipples was exquisite.

"Let's see if we can make that noise a little louder..."

This time she pulled so hard that tears formed in the corners of my eyes. My body flinched and I bit my lip as my head fell back.

Before I could recover, she flicked the hem of my skirt to my waist and began to tug my panties down my legs. I think I even raised my ass from the sofa to let her remove them.

"So obedient," she triumphantly teased.

I didn't resist when she pushed my legs apart. She nipped my nipple again, making me whimper. Her other hand found my clit and rubbed in soft circles.

"Pleasure and pain is such a wonderful mixture..." she whispered.

She had no problem working two fingers inside me. I was so wet. Her other hand curled into my hair and she yanked my head back and then forward. Telling me who was in control. I grunted out my acquiescence.

She somehow worked a third finger inside—I had never taken three before—and I found my legs spreading wider of their own volition.

I panted, moaned and whimpered, all in one. I began to pump my hips, pushing my body up and back to the movement of her fingers. I was close to exploding. But then she was pulling her hand away...

No ... no!

I stared silently at her, my eyes pleading for her to continue.

"Don't worry, baby," she reassuringly whispered. "I just want to watch while the slut finishes you off."

*

Brooke grinned up from between my legs as I came down from my orgasm. But it hadn't just been the eager way she'd attacked my pussy that had brought on my climax. It was the sight of Mischelle shrugging off her robe no more than a couple of feet from me.

Her eyes had burned into mine as she had rubbed her clit while Brooke lapped at me. I had never seen anything quite like it. Incredibly, it was growing even bigger with each stroke of her middle finger...

"You can come and help whenever you're ready," she told me.

Her spare hand brought her left breast to her mouth as she spoke, so that she could suck on her dark chocolate nipple. I couldn't hold back. However surreal the situation was, I wanted to prove to her what I could do. I lunged forward and used the whole of my mouth on her clit, sucking like on a cock.

"I love enthusiastic white women," she rasped.

Without warning, she gripped my hair and yanked my head upwards so that she could stare into my eyes. The look she gave me confirmed who was in control and who was submitting. My whole body shivered. It was as if every forbidden fantasy I'd ever held was coming true.

"Make Mischelle squirm 'n shake," she ordered, pulling my head back to her pussy.

I was so aroused I began to devour her like an animal that hadn't been fed for days. I wrapped my hands around her plump black thighs, dragging her even closer. She placed her palms over them, entwining our fingers.

I couldn't get enough—desperate to please her. Saliva dripped from my lips as I chewed on her clit, sucked on each of her labial lips in turn, and then licked and lapped at her juices as if I was going out of my mind.

I was out of control, surrendering to whatever my fate was going to be. We both knew it.

Brooke approached us out of the corner of my eye and for a moment or two I didn't understand the sudden flash of light. Then it hit me. She was photographing us. A surge of panic ran through my fevered mind but Mischelle had no intention of letting me escape from my submissive position.

Her hands found my hair, curling strands of dark locks around her fingers and holding me there. Eventually, I almost forgot about Brooke. All that mattered were the moans I was eliciting with my mouth and tongue.

I was on fire.

I have no idea how long I pleasured her but every second was unbelievably hot. Gradually, her calmness changed. She began to pump upwards into my mouth. Her moans grew louder. Her body began to tremble. When I raised my eyes to stare up beyond her pendulous breasts she grabbed my head in both hands and held it motionless while she rotated her hips in slow circles on my face.

"I have two sluts now," she mouthed down at me. "I'm going to mark you as mine forever, girlie."

Her words bounced around my head. They thrilled me. She was going to mark me? I could feel another orgasm begin to form in my own body. Was that possible? Without being touched?

She began to rub her pussy across my face again, smothering her juices everywhere between my forehead and my chin. Then she was smothering my face, letting up occasionally to let me breathe and then grinding over me again.

Her black cunt was treating my face as if she owned it. She did.

Her hips began to move faster and her wet pussy left a juicy trail all over my face. She was close and I was in heaven. She began to pant hard and the trembling in her wonderful black body signalled the onset of her orgasm.

But when she came ... oh fuck ... I had no idea what was in store. An uncontrollable scream tore from her throat as the first squirt erupted.

It splashed across my face, making me jerk my head. I tried to pull away but her hands held my head a short distance away, perfectly positioned to take the full force of the faultlessly directed second gush, and then a third.

"Drink," I heard her gasping voice tell me. "Drink..."