One Weekend Stand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

She broke off the kiss only long enough to pull her tee up over her head, giving her bare breasts to the night sky and the forest and the world and to him. She pushed his mouth down onto her tit flesh and squirmed against him as he devoured her, his hunger revving up her own. When he hooked his fingers in her shorts, she pushed him back and stripped herself for him, her whole body nude and open for his meticulous inspection. She resolved right then and there not to wear a stitch of clothing for the rest of the night, then tossed her clothes deep into the darkness as if to confirm her silent promise.

In response he pulled her against him, his clothing rough against her shivering skin. Was it the cold of the night? Or something on the opposite end of the spectrum? Unwilling to wait for him to take action, she pulled his shirt off his back and his shorts down his legs, throwing them into the forest as well. And since she was already down there, she fondled his balls and sucked on his cock, bringing him to an erection in less than a minute. Enflamed by his response, she kissed her way up his body, pausing only to suck on his nipples, eliciting a totally unexpected series of moans. She could only wonder about that for a moment before they were again locked mouth to mouth, his arms strong around her, his hands tightly grasping her ass. An ass, she knew, that she'd be no doubt offering him again later that night.

They stumbled through the dark back to the fire, naked in nature. She allowed him to step into the light first, then slowly followed, inexplicably shy. The sight of him, buck naked and posing before the flames, brought a smile to her lips. Then, a giggle. She tried to hold it in, but the giggle only turned to a snort. When he turned to her, the question in his eyes, the urge to giggle turned to a laugh, which came out as a splutter. The question in his eyes suddenly became amazement, and she tried to explain, but as soon as she opened her mouth, he suddenly burst out laughing! Soon they were both laughing wildly, each stammering as they tried to explain, and each half-understood explanation creating fresh peals of laughter. Had she really thrown their clothes into the woods? And had he really strutted into the campfire like that?

He suggested that they head inside, else she get a mosquito bite in a place that would be hard to explain to her husband. She responded that it was too late, that he already had a mosquito bite growing between his legs. He responded that she already had two bites on her chest, though from the size they must've been baby mosquitos. They traded barbs while he knocked down the fire, the darkness suddenly seeming to swallow them. They gazed up at the stars for one brief, romantic moment. Then the whack of his hand on her butt showed that he hadn't forgotten or forgiven all those insults. She won the race to the cabin, avoiding all but two of his attempts to spank her. Even so, her butt still stung from the attention. And he now had her trapped inside.

To be continued...

Note: Comments are welcome and desired. Please tell me what you think!

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers