One White Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

I was also touchingly human and showed her another unlooked-for growth in their partnership. It was a preciously human gesture.

"Yes," she reached out and after a few attempts, caressed his cheek. "You have made my life so much more complete and rich, Lover." He kissed her on the lips, his tongue pressing her hard and her tongue being playfully submissive.

"May I make a request?" she inquired in a very coquettish and demur fashion.

"You are far too beautiful for me to deny you anything at this time," her man responded.

"Mmmm...thank you, but I am afraid you are being overly kind," Roxanne answered with a weary laugh. "Would you help me take a shower?"

"Your hands are free," she could feel his teasing grin through the blindfold. "I could leave and let you handle that on your own."

Roxanne's heart stuttered. She desperately didn't want him to leave. Despite her physical exhaustion and sore muscles, Roxanne didn't want this night to end.

"Please stay," she whispered.

"How could I leave?" he said before kissing her on the lips. "Your body has ensnared me and I will be lost in it all night." He was paraphrasing words he had used days earlier.

Roxanne wanted to clean the fluids off her body and perhaps let the hot water regenerate her flesh before going to bed. When her lover affixed yet another mask, she thought it was overkill, then she knocked herself for not realizing he'd brought a waterproof device; thus her man had planned to stay all along. He compounded her delight by stepping into the hot spray with her and carefully rubbing her down.

He started working behind her, soaping up her shoulders and back. When he reached for her tender butt, he became far more careful, yet failed to probe the sensitive area; he pulled her head around and kissed her while directing her hand to deal with the matter. The entire shower went that way; every sexually over-used erogenous zone was left to her care while he kissed her on the lips instead.

She couldn't stop herself from reaching back as he rinsed her hair and felt his naked muscular frame so close. Roxanne let her hand slip south and quickly learned that he was highly aroused. It was something of a marvel to her; she'd wasted so much of her life thinking so little of her body because she wasn't tall, large breasted, and model-sexy.

Tonight she had been offered up as a sexual plaything to people who had seen her for years. She had learned that they had found her sensual all along. When they had put their hands on her flesh, they had been excited by what they thought was a stranger – a young stranger at that. In essence, they had loved her body; it had aroused their ardor and left them wanting more.

Roxanne knew none of her newfound confidence would have been possible if her lover hadn't come over to dance with her that night. She had felt so desperate and vulnerable even before the party, and lonely too. Now she was taking a shower after an orgy with a passionate younger man, and he was hot for her body. Even better, he was aroused by her, yet holding his desire in check out of concern for her.

"Let's get out of the shower," Roxanne suggested. He put a hand on her shoulder, then spanked the hell out of her with his other hand.

"I haven't had my fun yet," he whispered in her ear as he pushed her farther forward, bent at the waist. "Do you mean to tell me that you've been fucked enough already?"

"I...I'm sorry," Roxanne chocked back a whimper. She bent farther over, extending her butt until it touched his hard on.

"That's not what I want," he corrected. "Turn around." Roxanne did so quickly. He placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her somewhat to the left then right.

"That's enough," he said softly.

"I...what?" Roxanne mumbled.

"Looking at you so beautiful, naked and with the water cascading off your curves, is more than enough for me, Roxanne," he commented. "How many times do I have to impress on you how gorgeous you are?" Roxanne couldn't help but let a sexy smile slip by.

She turned around and offer up her ass for a spanking.

"Once more will hopefully suffice," Roxanne pleaded. Her lover dutifully spanked the offered butt cheek hard enough to leave a handprint. "Ow!" she squeaked.

"What do you say?" he demanded. Roxanne had no idea what he wanted so she had to scramble for what might be the right answer. He had left her no clues...or had he?

"I'm a pretty girl," she whispered.

"Damn right you are," he hugged her and she wrapped him in her arms tightly. He cut off the water and opened the shower stall door. Roxanne wasn't able to recall exactly when she let him go, he dried her off and they retired to her bed.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers
12