One Wild Night

Story Info
Not quite a threesome. But still a fantastic night.
1.9k words
3.94
31.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonDom
LonDom
3 Followers

This actually happened to me. Names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, but aside from that this is a 100% true story.

-- --

I don’t usually look at the “strictly platonic” section of the contacts website I use, but for some reason I did a few days back. Or at least, I must have, because when I opened my Instant Messenger last Friday evening, someone named ‘anichols304’ popped up and said hello. I pretended to know who she was for a while in case I did, but eventually gave up and just asked how I knew her. She said I had answered her ad, which still didn’t ring any bells even after she described it to me, but since none of my friends were on, I thought I’d chat with her for a bit.

This girl was far from shy. She told me her name was Amanda, she was 19, living just outside the city I live in, and in nursing school along with being a part time model. Naturally, with a description like that, I was thinking that ‘Amanda’ was probably a 280-pound balding guy wearing a pizza-stained white tank top and boxer shorts that haven’t seen the inside of a washing machine in weeks. But, I suppose on the off chance that ‘she’ was telling the truth, I kept chatting with her.

After a very short time, and completely unprompted by me, I saw something rather surprising. “do you want to see my webcam?” I said yes of course, fully expecting to see the aforementioned fat guy, but what I saw is still a shock to me today. It was a girl, and a fairly cute one at that!

Did I mention that she was not shy? Not wanting to screw up what was now looking like a good thing, I purposefully stayed away from the topic of sex. She had other ideas though, and soon we were talking about her favourite positions, how many guys she’d been with, what kind of modelling she did (nude, of course!) and so on. She even verified the nude modelling bit by sending me some pictures, confirming that under the rather plain t-shirt she was wearing was a nice athletic body. I was starting to feel very glad indeed that I had turned on my IM that night.

We chatted for a bit more, and she mentioned that she was coming into the city the next day in order to visit another girl she had met online called Carly. She said she wanted to meet me soon as well, but that since it was their first in-person meeting, it probably wouldn’t be the best time. We exchanged mobile numbers just in case, but I didn’t have any expectation of hearing from her over the weekend.

Fast forward to the next afternoon. Amanda messaged me to suggest that maybe I could meet up with she and Carly that night for drinks and a bite to eat. All I had to do was to pretend that I knew Amanda already, as she didn’t want Carly thinking she met random guys from the Internet all that often. Who was I to turn down an offer like that?

I met them at a bookstore of all places, a fairly small one in a busy area. I knew within a couple of seconds that this was going to be a fun night, as two steps inside the door I heard loud giggling from around the corner. Sure enough, it was them, flipping through a book on men’s health and giggling at the instructions for ‘spicing up your sex life.’ This was going to be an eventful evening.

We found a table at a bar nearby and started to get to know one another. They continued giggling, rather loudly I might add, and generally made a spectacle of themselves. The bartender knew what my order would be by the third time I approached the bar, and one of the bar backs had to take our table’s candle away after Carly kept dumping wax all over the table.

Truth or dare started soon enough, and that’s where the evening got really interesting. Amanda made a rule that if you didn’t want to perform a dare or answer a question you could say no but had to kiss the person asking the question. Needless to say, I declined to answer more than a few questions, and kissed each of them several times.

Other highlights from the bar were Carly daring Amanda to remove her panties in the bathroom then put them on her head back at our table. She did, with a minimum of blushing. I made Amanda go outside and flash the bar through the window. Carly asked me at one point which of them I would rather sleep with. Instead of taking the easy way out and saying it was a tie, or the even easier way and just kissing Carly, I told the truth: Amanda. Later, when Carly was in the bathroom, Amanda told me that I could have them both that night if I wanted. I wasn’t sure about Carly yet, but there was no doubt in my mind that I would be fucking Amanda later. I told her so, which brought a smile to her face.

The last dare of the evening was for me. Amanda wanted me to show my cock to both of them. Without hesitating, I pulled it out of my jeans under the table. They both looked but claimed they didn’t get a good enough look, so I suggested we head back to my place and I’d give them a better look.

Back at my flat, it got even more interesting. Amanda was not only clearly up for a good fucking, but for whatever reason wanted to make sure Carly got into it too. Truth or Dare started once again, with Amanda daring me to turn them both on. I sat them beside each other, and alternated between their necks, earlobes, cheeks, and the tops of their shoulders, licking, kissing, and nibbling my way back and forth until both were breathing a bit more deliberately. It seemed to work.

The game went on. Amanda dared Carly to swap clothes with me in the bedroom. That was the first naked kiss of the evening, but we made it back to the main room without too much going on. Carly dared Amanda to lick my ass, which she did with no reluctance whatsoever, her tongue running itself up and down my ass as I bent over in front of her and dropped my jeans. More dares had me going down on both of them and them on me, and soon the game stopped and the sex started in earnest.

Amanda was first, not surprisingly. I helped her out of what remained of her clothes and sat her down in a chair. Pulling her ass to the edge of the chair, I spent a good bit of time going down on her. She has a gorgeous pussy, though I would have liked it a bit more if she had shaved. Still, nice puffy inner lips and a protruding clit had me happy to be there, and she came at least twice that I could tell, though she claimed more. I love going down on a girl in general, but this was even hotter as not five feet away, Carly was lying on my couch, watching every move.

After the second orgasm I felt her have, I stood, offering my cock to Amanda. She didn’t seem too into sucking cock, but did an okay job nonetheless. I didn’t really care though, as I was hard as a rock and really wanted to fuck this hot sexy girl I had just met. I slipped a condom on, pulled her legs up in the air and slid inside her… damn, she felt amazing! She grabbed my ass and urged me in further, her legs up in the air and her eyes locked on mine. The look in her eyes was pure lust; that look is burned into my memory permanently. She wanted to be fucked, plain and simple!

So fuck her I did, every now and again glancing over my shoulder at Carly, still sprawled out on my couch, still fixated on the show we were putting on for her. Being the nice guy that I am and not wanting her to feel left out, I joined her on the couch and made my way to her pussy. It was clean shaven and very wet before I got there, and I licked and teased her until she pulled my head up. I stood, and she sat in front of me, taking my cock into her mouth and looking up at me with some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. She had such sweet, almost innocent eyes, and looking into them as she dragged my cock into and out of her mouth was yet another memorable image from an evening filled with them. Unlike Amanda, Carly clearly enjoyed sucking cock, and was really good at it as a result. This dream evening just kept getting better and better! After a good five minutes of really good head, Carly had long since gotten over any reluctance and blurted out “I want to be on top!”

Again, I was not in the arguing mood, so I sat on the couch and let her jump on top. We fucked for a while, this time me looking over her shoulder at Amanda, still sitting on the chair where I had been fucking her minutes before, still staring straight into my eyes with a look of pure lust. I was really starting to like this girl!

The night went on like that, me fucking one then the other in a variety of positions. I fucked each of them on the couch, chair, bed, floor… my flat was well used that evening. I even got out some toys I had, and both girls were treated to as much as they could handle from the little vibrating wonders. Both girls claim to have cum all sorts of times, and as is typical for me I stayed hard for several hours without cumming. This did not go unnoticed by them, as I heard more than a few very surprised exclamations of, “Damn, you still haven’t cum yet!”

Eventually, both girls thoroughly exhausted, we all climbed into my bed, with me in the middle. I was still hard and still hadn’t cum, and really wanted them both to go down on me at the same time. They weren’t having it though, and eventually Carly climbed down and sucked me off while I fingered Amanda and she played with my nipples and kissed my neck. As much as I was hoping the girls would turn out to be bi or at least indulge in a double blowjob, I was absolutely not complaining. When I finally exploded in Carly’s mouth, it was one much-needed orgasm!

A very short night’s sleep was followed by a bit more play in the morning, including Amanda getting fisted for the first time. I couldn’t quite get my whole hand inside her, but all four fingers, my thumb, and about a third of my hand made it before she had had enough. She had that semi-shocked look on her face that all girls seem to have just after their first fisting: disbelief that they had been able to do it and even more disbelief that they had liked it. Another memorable look from Amanda! The morning continued with breakfast, and finally me taking them back to the train station where we each went our separate ways. I was wondering if I’d ever hear from them again.

-- --

Want to know what happened next? As soon as I get around to writing it out, I will be sure to post it here.

LonDom
LonDom
3 Followers