One Winter Night

Story Info
How far would she take it?
2.9k words
3.81
109.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbo
rbo
6 Followers

The following actually occurred in late February 2005. Since this is not something I would normally discuss with friends and relatives, I decided to write it out and post it anonymously. I am obviously not a writer, just someone who needed to get this off his chest. I left out our names for the sake of anonymity.

We have been playing this little game for a few years, getting slightly bolder each time. The last time, we ended the evening at a local swingers' club. We sat on one of the benches that surrounded the dance floor. Some guys approached her. I just sat and watched these men try to pick her up. She politely chatted with them, but it went no further than that. She had had a bit to drink, and she had positioned herself so I was able to slip my hand under her skirt without it being obvious to those around us. It was exciting to watch her chatting away with total strangers while I played with her clitoris. She got so turned-on that she actually had an orgasm while continuing her conversation. The guys talking to her didn't seem to notice, but I did get a few knowing smiles from some gentlemen who had been watching us from across the room.

A couple of times a year, we would go to the city. These were the times that we played our little game. The game itself was not something we discussed, but we were both aware that that is exactly what it was. We would go to some small nightclub and get a little drunk. I would encourage her to act a little loose, which she would at first resist. Later, after a few drinks, she would get more willing. I would ask her do things like remove her bra and panties and undo a couple of buttons on her blouse. I got a kick out of seeing guys peering down her shirt, trying to catch a glimpse of her barely covered breasts while she talked to them and thinking about how a wrong move in her skirt could provide a lucky guy with a wonderful view.

We arrived at a small dance club we had been to before. I found a table for us close to the dance floor and went to get some drinks. When I returned with the drinks, a few men were talking to my wife. I handed her a drink and told her I needed to use the restroom. The club was filling up and as I made my way through the crowd, I glanced back, but could no longer see her. I thought that I would just casually find a spot to watch her from, to see what was happening, before rejoining her. When I found a spot where I could see her, I noticed that there was now only one guy talking to her. I stood there for a few minutes and then made my way back. John introduced himself and asked if I minded if he asked her to dance. I said that I didn't mind, but it was up to her. John asked her and she said not right now but maybe a little later, he thanked her and said that he would be back.

After a few drinks, she excused herself and went to the ladies room. By this time the small club was full of people. She returned a short time later and I immediately noticed that she was no longer wearing a bra. I smiled and gave her a kiss. "You like it", she asked. "Of course", I replied.

We were dancing when I noticed John standing back at our table. I asked her if she still wanted to dance with him. She said "Why not", as we walked back over to the table.

"So, you ready?" John said. "Sure," my wife replied. He took her hand and led her out to the crowded dance floor.

I walked over to the bar a got myself another drink. From where I was standing, I could see my wife dancing with John. He had his hands on her waist and when she turned, I saw his hand slide up and across her chest. She didn't seem to mind and kept on dancing, now with her back to him. I doubt she could see me watching her because of the lights above the dance floor. By her motions, I could tell that he had moved in close behind her and she was grinding her ass against him. His arms were now wrapped around her, pulling her toward him. I saw his head bow down and he either whispered something or blew in her ear. She leaned her head back and placed her hands on his hips. They were moving together in rhythm to the music. He spun her around and pulled her tightly against him while continuing the gyration. It was quite a site. The song ended and they walked back toward our table. I made my way back as well and saw him kiss her on the cheek and say something I couldn't hear. As I walked up, he thanked me and went back into the crowd.

"So how was it?" I asked and handed her another drink.

"It was fun. He asked if we could dance again later and I said ok. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," I replied.

I told her that I had seen them dancing and it looked like he was really enjoying it.

"I know," she said. "I think he was getting aroused."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you want more?" I asked.

She looked at me strangely and said "What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing," I replied.

"You sure it isn't bothering you?"

"No, it's fine." I said.

About an hour later, the crowd had thinned a little and I noticed John looking at us from the bar. I excused myself and went to the restroom. When I came back, they were dancing again. This time when the song ended, I could see him asking my wife for one more dance. A slow song came on and she agreed. They were pressed close together and I could see my wife's hands on his shoulders. He had his hands on the small of her back and was working his way down. I was interested in seeing just how far down they would be allowed to go. As they swayed back and forth he continued to slowly slide his hands down to her ass. To my surprise, she didn't stop him. My wife's hands had wandered as well and were now situated just in about the same place on his ass. He turned, and I could see her hand slide and pause on, what was presumably, his hardening cock. She felt it for a couple of seconds and slowly moved her hands back to his hips. One of his hands had now slid between them and, I assume, onto her pussy. That must have been what happened, because she seemed a little startled and quickly looked around. The song ended and she came back to our table.

"Did you see?" she looked at me worryingly.

"Yes."

"Are you mad?"

"No." I said. As a matter of fact, I was pretty turned on. "What happened?"

She proceeded to tell me what had happened, most I had already seen. I asked her if she had felt his cock. She told me that she had. I asked her if it had turned her on. She told me that it had. I asked her if she wanted more. She hesitated.

I have always had fantasies regarding my wife and another man. I wasn't sure if I could actually handle it in reality, but just thinking about it really turned me on. I had mentioned this fantasy to her on one occasion, but she seemed pretty cool to the idea, so I never said anything more about it.

Now it seemed that this exact situation had presented itself to us. After she had felt his cock through his pants, he asked her if it turned her on. She told him it did and that is when he slid his hand, not on top of, but under her skirt, and, since she wasn't wearing any panties, she let him finger her wet pussy. That is what had startled her.

I leaned over and kissed her. I thought about this guy sticking his fingers in my wife's pussy. I thought about her actually fucking him. If ever there was an opportunity, it was now. I looked her in the eye and told her that I was thinking about her fucking him and that it would really turn me on, if she wanted to do it. She didn't answer for a minute and then said that she didn't want to ruin our marriage with such a dangerous game. I told her that I was perfectly alright with it, but it was up to her.

I went back to the bar to get another drink. I figured that I had basically given my permission for her to do whatever she liked, and now it was up to her. Of course, my stomach was in knots over what might happen next. As I waited to be served, I saw John moving toward our table. I could see them talking. John handed something to my wife, kissed her on the cheek, and then left the club. I got our drinks and went back to the table.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said that he would like me to meet him out front, his apartment is down the street." She handed me the slip of paper he had given her. It was an address.

"Is this his address?" I asked.

"Yes, so you know exactly where I am. I told him that you wanted me to fuck him." She looked directly at me and seemed to be waiting for me to say something. This was it. I had the strangest sensation of complete arousal accompanied by a feeling that I was going to throw-up.

"I'll wait here for you." I said.

She looked at me for a while, got up and kissed me, picked up her coat and made for the door. Before going out, she turned and looked at me as if to give me one last chance to reconsider. I smiled at her and motioned as if to say 'what are you waiting for, go'. With that she turned and walked out the door.

Understand that, during the time I sat waiting, I actually was trying to think of exactly what to say to her when she got back. Should I tell her how turned on I was? Should I act like nothing happened and wait for her to say something? If I did that, would she take it the wrong way and assume that I had had a change of heart? Maybe she had regrets or felt pushed into this situation. She could definitely view this as being for the most part, my fault. Of course most of that time, I was thinking about the fact that my wife was, at that moment, being fucked by a complete stranger. Later, after what had been the longest 2 hours of my life, I saw her come in. I was sitting where she had left me. She looked at me, I smiled, and she smiled back. I got up, went over to her and gave her a long, passionate kiss. She asked if we could leave and maybe just walk for a while. "Sure." I said.

As we walked through the city, I waited for her to say something. After about ten minutes, I couldn't stand it anymore and asked her if she would like to talk about it. She looked at me for a while before speaking.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"I'm sure."

"Well first, let me say that I really love you," she started. I nodded and kissed her. "When I walked outside, he was there waiting for me. I was very nervous and excited. I kept thinking that this was crazy and maybe I should just send him on his way. I think he noticed how uncomfortable I was, but he took my hand and led me the couple of blocks to his apartment building."

She stopped and looked at me. "Go on," I said.

"As we walked up the stairs of his building, he reached his hand under my skirt and started rubbing my pussy. I had an orgasm before we reached his floor. When we got to his front door, he turned to me and asked if I was doing this for me or for you. I told him that it was a little of both."

I could see that she was struggling with telling me what happened. "Honey, please tell me everything. I don't want you to feel guilty for something we both wanted."

She looked away and quietly continued.

"He took me in his arms and started to kiss me. I was on fire, I wanted him so bad. I undid his pants and pulled out his cock. He pushed up my skirt and he fucked me right against his front door. I looked down the hall and saw some guy just staring at us while he was fucking me. I stared right back at him, not caring in the least that he saw us. I eventually whispered to John that we were being watched, whereas he finally got the front door open and carried me in, his hard cock still buried deep inside of me. Once inside his apartment, he pulled himself out of me and he asked me to slowly undress for him. He went and sat on the couch, holding his rock hard cock in his hand. I slowly undid my blouse and exposed my breasts. I could see that he was happy with what he saw. I undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I was now standing completely naked in front of him. He said that he wanted me to get myself off. I licked my fingers and started rubbing my pussy, while pulling at my nipples with the other hand. I was so wet, I started fingering myself. I could see that he was about to explode and I wanted to taste it, so I knelt down and took his hard cock into my mouth and sucked it as hard as I could."

She paused again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I tried to remain calm, I felt myself getting aroused as I imagined my wife sucking this guy's dick. The difference from my fantasy, of course, was the reality that this had actually just happened. My stomach started to tighten up, but I urged her to go on.

"After a couple of minutes, he came in my mouth. I let his cum drip down my chin onto my breasts and stood up. He grabbed me, bent me over and started licking my ass. His hands grabbed at my nipples and stroked my pussy. He laid back on the couch and brought me down onto his face. I could feel his tongue deep inside me, while he frantically rubbed my clitoris. I saw that his cock was starting to harden again so I bent forward and started to suck it. When I started to cum, he turned me over and drove his cock inside me. He fucked me so hard that I came again and again. When he was about to cum he pulled out his cock and came all over my breasts and stomach. We laid there for a while and he asked me if I would like to take a shower. Being covered in his cum, I accepted. He led me into the shower and started washing me. I could feel myself getting excited and started to wash him as well. Paying extra attention to his cock got him aroused again and before long we were fucking in the shower. We finished and got dressed, he brought me a glass of wine, and we just sat there quietly. I really didn't know what to say and all I could think about was you. I asked him to walk me back, and he did. Before he dropped me off, he gave me his number and told me that he would really like to see me again. I told him thanks, but no. He kissed me and left, and I just stood out front thinking about what had just happened, and about you."

She looked down and said nothing more. She was waiting for my response. I was a little taken aback by how forthright she had been in her description of her encounter with John. I knew that I needed to say something, to show that my feelings for her had not been diminished, that she had done it as much for me as for her. I took her in my arms and kissed her. This mouth had, not too long ago, been wrapped around another man's cock. It was a surreal situation. I looked at her and gathered my thoughts.

"My love," I began, "what happened tonight was as much my wish as yours. I've been fantasizing about this for such a long time and I still can't believe that it actually happened. I know for sure that this hasn't changed the way I feel about you, I only hope it hasn't changed the way you feel about me."

She looked at me and I could see a tear running down her face. "Take me home," she said.

That night, we made love.

rbo
rbo
6 Followers